Last post
Sat, Apr 20, 2013 - 8:16pm
Nana

Listen

Sat, Apr 20, 2013 - 9:53pm
Karankawa
-
Portland, TX

Nana, do you have any thoughts on Pieczenik?

Thanks for posting the Pieczenik interview, I listened to it live while I was doing other things and intended to listen again. With everything that happened this week I totally forgot about until I saw your post.

Considering Steve's background I've always been a bit leary that he might be feeding us false information, but always listened to everything I could find on him. The fact the speaks highly of Bush 1 is very troubling to me.

But I'm beginning to believe he's the real deal today, and perhaps has come clean due to the level of corruption.

"Propaganda does not deceive people; it merely helps them to deceive themselves."
Sat, Apr 20, 2013 - 10:17pm
Nana

Karankawa

I think Dr. Steve Pieczenik has seen enough to wake him up and has been taking his stand.

https://stevepieczenik.com/

https://plus.google.com/114378855006333307747#114378855006333307747/posts

Sun, Apr 21, 2013 - 12:22am
Green Lantern

Conspiracy or just good critical thinking.

Turd said:

Normally, "innocent" people don't compound their problems by
•Running/hiding
•carjacking
•Killing a campus cop
•shootout with police
•hiding in boat while injured

Unless, of course, that was all just a setup, too.

Come on, people. At some point you must admit that not everything is a "false flag".

There are bad, evil and dangerous people in the world. The blame for everything cannot always be laid at the feet of the CIA or some other shadowy government agency. To consistently do so makes you look silly.

Ok turd. I think some of your characterizations are a bit unfair and your generalizations wouldn't hold to scrutiny.

Many who have posted with suspicions of something not being quite right in this case from Cal Lawyer, Strongsidejedi, Bollocks myself have a pretty good track record of being lucid, critical thinkers pertaining to the metals market. All of us here are probably considered strange and silly by most.

None of the alternative theories are suggesting that the two kids are without some involvement. I haven't read that. What I do know, and I haven't followed the mainstream reports as close as others is: that no authorities through the media have given us any of the evidence that those two kids planted the bomb. And if the government gets it's way, the suspect who is still alive will be the first person tried as an enemy combatant without a jury of his peers to hear the evidence.

I have not seen any evidence other what some reporter tells me through the MSM. I haven't seen any pictures of them planting a bomb, any of the forensic evidence, any witness accounts etc... Recently a young man near me was shot at point blank range. The police officer reported he was reaching for a shot gun under his seat. That is what was reported in the news media. It turns out that the shot gun was a drill. Police have the same burden in a court. Good evidence and not hear say.

The doctors at the emergency room are forbidden by the FBI to give out any details on the living suspect in critical condition. However, doctors have said the one was dead didn't show up with a vest or any indication that he had bombs on his person. He could have but I don't know. How does anyone else?

There is however, growing evidence that hasn't been discussed by the media, simply deleted as if it were a CBC documentary. the media is stating that they have pictures of them putting down a bag yet totally ignore all the other bags above including the pictures above, SUV's picking them up, SWAT personnel in the area. Publicly published reports in newspapers including the Globe and the Boston police department stating that a bomb was going to be tested on that day. If you were a defense lawyer for those kids, wouldn't your first instinct be to call in all that evidence and begin asking question before making final judgment? I do not find that silly.

There is enough evidence to suggest that something OTHER than the official story is at work. With that circumstantial evidence alone, even a dipshit judge, would have no problem issuing subeana's and warrants to start bringing people in for questioning. With that much evidence, most of us would be sitting in a jail until further notice. Until we have answers about all this evidence, I'd say the so called conspiracy theorists have a greater degree of evidence than those just accepting the official answers because they have none. Nobody can eliminate alternate scenario's until you have examined the facts. And MSM does not question or report this information.

As far as your general statement "Normally innocent people don't compound their problems" and then your list. Innocent people do infact incriminate themselves and there is no dirth of cases of individuals convicted of crimes, who put up fights, that later were found innocent. I'd suggest looking at the new Ken Burn's piece on the Central Park Jogger. The news media, all the politicians at the time had those kids guilty as sin. Yet, years later, they were found innocent. Corner any person, innocent or guilty with deadly force, and you better believe they will compound their problems by defending themselves. Again, I am not suggesting they weren't involved.

Yes, there are bad and evil people in this world. And my guess is that we are going to see those people do things because there is a war against the United States. Foreign terrorism is a real possibility. My guess is that most Americans will experience warfare on our home soil before they kick the bucket. That's simply a hunch based upon our history and all the current geopolitics. However, our politicians have characterized Al Queda as a bunch of crazy people when that is far from the truth. They are angry people with a specific mission no different than any military unit. They simply do not have sophisticated weapons. if they did, they would use them. Terrorist is a misnomer. They have declared war on us and all war is terror. Although I have to consider Ron Paul's statement about Al Queda, "Does Al queda exist. Have you ever seen a member of Al queda?"

There is also no dirth of excellent, well written, highly researched factual based material on false flags, their reasons, how they are planned. And I've mentioned twice a member of italy's supreme court, one of the good guys over there, is working to bring the Bilderbergs into international court. I'm sure he will be demonized as some silly old fool. He will be labeled crazy, silly, presumptuous, unbalanced. Character assassination is always a good way to make others believe that somebody isn't credible. It's happening right here in the markets that you fight so valently go get out good information. CNBC has made Eric Sprott look like a total doomsdayer on numerous occasions.

I am not one of those individuals that call everything a conspiracy but I stay equanimous until the time that there is enough evidence to suggest the story that we are given is the truth. It is just as easy to automatically say that something is conspiracy as it is to assume it's not. Neither side is correct because both sides have bias's. That's why in a court of law only the facts are important and up to this moment, nobody here has all the facts. But again, there is enough information that has emerged in the alternative press to suggest that these two kids did not act alone and the coincidence of the bombing happening on the same day gold and silver were squashed would be sufficient reason for any detective worth their salt, to investigate the connection. You cannot eliminate any theory. However, most of us do not have the resources to do something like that.

I also think it is also fair to consider the testimony of the father and relatives of these two boys as evidence. I know if I had a child that committed heinous crimes, as much as it would break my heart, they would have to face justice. And I also know that if I didn't believe they did it, I would likely speak up but probably not right away like these people did. I would be more calculated realizing I couldn't counter the overwhelming public opinion that was a result of media reports.

Whether these kids were part of a false flag operation, a terrorism group, or just some nut jobs (I highly doubt the latter but I'll keep that option), everything else that happened and is happening is unprecedented. Never in history has this much man power, state and federal, military, been involved in an operation to catch one kid with a total lockdown of a major city. As was mentioned before, it didn't even happen in Nazi Germany.

lastly, as somebody pointed out. If the honest citizens of Boston were allowed to have gone about their business and were allowed to legally carry, the whole thing could have been over much sooner. But of course, everybody was forced to stay inside guaranteeing that citizens would not be able to assist. By the lucks of the pictures I saw of these kids. Seems to me they were rather scrawny a good jab would have knocked them silly. And maybe would be alive to answer some hard questions. But looks like, the US government will deal with him the way they have dealt with any enemy of the state. In a dark room away from the public. They will give an official answer and anybody with any questions about the entire ordeal will be considered a nut job.

This story has all the earmarks of an Oliver Stone movie. In 10 years, I don't think anybody will buy the story that is being fed to us but it usually takes time and hindsight. I will consider any mainstream theories as long as good solid evidence is provided. That aint' too much to ask for .

Sun, Apr 21, 2013 - 12:29am

GL, of course you're correct

I guess my primary point was that to call everything a "false flag" makes the term useless...sort of like "the sky is falling". Surely there are/will be false flag events but that doesn't make every event a false flag.

That said, on balance I don't believe in grand conspiracies. I do believe in simple fuckups that lead to major, CYA coverups.

Sun, Apr 21, 2013 - 12:31am

Getting back to my original post that started this thread

The text of Glenn Beck's "warning" from Friday: https://www.glennbeck.com/2013/04/19/glenn-“after-what-i-have-learned-this-week-im-a-changed-person-”/

Just a few minutes ago our jib operator Justin came up to me. He said, ‘Glenn, out of all of the things you’ve covered in your life where does this fit in importance? And I said ‘Most people are going to think this is maybe 20 or 50.’ In the last 50 years this is we’ve had the Watts Riots, and the death of the Martin Luther King and the things that I have covered in the last 40 years, I would say this is top five. Maybe number 2. And possibly number one in importance. Number one, is clearly the World Trade Center bombing.

I want you to listen to me carefully for the next 20 minutes.This is very, very important. What we do going forward from here will determine the fate of our nation. Make no mistake. This story is number 2 because of what I know. What we do will make this the most important story of our lifetime. What’s happening now is very important. What happens in the aftermath will make it the most important, because it will either save our country or we will be done.

We’ve had a press all week that has been celebrating the idea that this might have been a Tea Party person that wanted to perpetrate this crime. Now never before in my history have in my history of broadcast, in my history as an American, have I ever heard the press gleefully wish that they want an American to be responsible for an American tragedy.

I’ve never heard people want to believe the worst in people. It;s what makes us America. We trust each other. We like each other. We want to believe the best in each other.

But our media wants to believe the worst of about 50% of this country. When I talk about progressives, I’m not talking about the average person. I’m talking about maybe 8% of our population that they truly understand what progressivism is. I believe the average Democrat, even the average progressive doesn’t really know what they’re doing. I mean they think they do. They’re not. They have not done the years of homework and study that I have on that movement.

I still believe the best in our country. But hear me clearly – after what I have learned this week I’m a changed person. After what I have learned this week, I believe our country is over. America is dying and breathing her last gasp. If we do not resuscitate on this story, we close the lid and close the book on our country and begin to write a new book. Now that doesn’t mean that you’re not the author. That there’s not a constitutionalist that is the author of the new book. It just means what we have is over and a struggle begins for a new Republic.

That sounds awfully dramatic. But when you have the press not only rooting for it to be a white American that blew up Americans, but then on top of it, in total denial that Islamic extremists even exist, and that caliphate is somebody that anybody wants. That Jihadists even exist.

Think about the thing we were discussing passing this week. Gun control because we have to be able to protect. Because the government can protect you. We were talking about talking about making it more difficult to buy guns while somebody just blew the legs off American citizens. With what? Guns? No. With something that my grandmother used all summer in her kitchen.

At the same time we’re talking about comprehensive immigration reform on things that nobody has even read. Meanwhile who has been blowing the legs off of our citizens? People who are foreign nationals here on a Visa. Here under amnesty. Because our immigration, and amnesty situation is so screwed up, that these guys did they really escape persecution? We’re finding out now that mom is in jail because she was a thief. This summer she was stealing. We just heard the audio of the dad back in Russia. He sounds pretty much like an extremist.

But that’s not the worst of it.

I want you to listen carefully. Yesterday, the F.B.I. released the pictures of and video of two men they say were suspects in the Boston bombings. These are the one was killed last night, and the other hopefully being killed right now. They say they believe the two men carried and placed the two bombs that killed the three innocent Americans including an eight year old boy and injured more than 200 Americans.

Absent from their announcement was any mention of the Saudi national. Now the documents were brought to our attention at TheBlaze, and those documents indicate that this guy is scheduled for deportation next Tuesday due to issues related to national security. The document goes on to say that the individual is linked to the Boston bombing. That’s what the federal document says.

This is the same person that we were initially told was a person of interest. This was the Saudi national in the hospital. His apartment was in Revere, Massachusetts. It was raided. The items were removed. And then we were told he was just a possible witness. And then we were finally told by the authorities he had nothing to do with the attack in fact he wasn’t a witness to the crime. Why was he in the hospital? How did he get to the ground zero? What was he doing there? He wasn’t even a witness? Really?

This guy who wasn’t a witness is suddenly being deported next Tuesday, whisked off our continent to go back to Saudi Arabia, and he wasn’t even a witness – yet the documents he’s being deported voluntarily on terror charges linked to the Boston bombing.

I want you to hear me clearly. If you think everybody in the government is bad you’re wrong. The only reason TheBlaze knows this because we have several — I can’t count them on both hands – several sources who’re brave, valiant Patriotic Americans that work in all departments at all levels of this governmnent. Who have contacted TheBlaze one way or another, and said “help, help, help.”

There are several dedicated Americans in the law enforcement community that decided they could not stand idly by, and let the truth be swept under the rug. That a deportation order was being issued. It was issued Tuesday 4:00 p.m. by an organization or a government entity that most people have never heard of called the National Targeting Center. It’s a little known federal antiterrorism division.

After reporting this on TheBlaze.com yesterday, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement categorically denied, calling it grossly in error. ICE claimed there was a Saudi national in custody waiting deportation but it was completely unrelated to the Boston bombing.

After that the story discrediting me and TheBlaze was carried by a number of national media outlets, and some of those national media outlets were given the story by “The Blaze” top executive to top executive. After a number of those media outlets discredited us or tried to with the ICE disclaimer, we received another call from yet another Patriotic citizen in our government. This one from a high ranking congressional aide who told us that the deportation order that we had just reported on had just been requested and delivered to his boss. He requested anonymity to protect those who had secretly ordered report, but read to us the eight page report that we reported yesterday and throughout the day.

Director of the Department of Homeland Security, the head of the department that you created to keep Americans from having their legs blown off, Janet Napolitano yesterday was asked about the Saudi national and his pending deportation. She refused to answer. ICE angrily mocked our story calling it false. The F.B.I. has changed their story about the man every day since the bombing. Made no mention of him at yesterday’s news conference., even though there is still a standing order of deportation and on the documents it says linked to the Boston bombing.

Now you ask yourself, what’s going on? Why did the President just happen to stop by when a Saudi official happened to be in an office?

Anybody who has ever been been around Presidents, Prime ministers, kings, knows. I have done it myself. ‘I cannot meet with that person.’ ‘Glenn, you’re going to go into this office and you’re going to talk to him.’ ‘I don’t want to talk to him. Who the hell is he?’ ‘Go in and talk to him.’ Five minutes in, ‘Hey Bill’ ‘Oh Glenn’ ‘Oh Mr. President how are you?’ That’s the way it works.

Why was the President meeting with somebody unscheduled earlier this week? A Saudi official. Who is this Saudi man who was in the hospital, given a new international cell phone and apologized to according to him in Saudi press? Who is he, I wonder? Why would anyone linked to the bombings be deported? If he’s involved wouldn’t he be prosecuted? If he’s a witness why wouldn’t you want him to testify? Why would you allow someone who was standing by the bomb be deported? Why would he leave? And why hasn’t anyone in the media taken an interest in finding out why? Why are they silent?

“The Blaze” is interested. And TheBlaze will not comply. We will not sit down. We will not shut up. We will not be intimidated. We look hard into looking who he is. Who he’s connected to, and why he seems to be offered a ticket to freedom even though he’s been linked to bombing. Don’t believe me? Don’t believe me. Six Congressmen have verified.

One of our brave sources asked me to do something very specific and when I was told to do it I said ‘That’s crazy talk. What does the hell does that mean?’ They told me what it meant. I can’t at this time tell you what it means. But I want to do it one more time.

On Monday I reveal everything we know. So let me just say this to those at the highest echelons of government. No the tagging system. They know about events. Not files, events.

Let me send this message very clear: We know who this Saudi national is. It is in your best interest of the integrity of the people of United States of America. It’s best coming from you, not from a news organization. It’s best coming from you. You have until Monday. We have information on who this man is. And listen to me carefully. In your little “event” world, we know he is a very bad, bad, bad man. I know that doesn’t make any sense to you right now. But on Monday it will.

It makes sense to somebody in Washington.

I don’t bluff. I make promises. The truth matters. I’ve had enough of what you’ve done to our country.

I thought I had heard and seen it all. I thought I didn’t trust my government. Oh no, no, no, no.

There is no depth that these people will not stoop to. They have until Monday and then TheBlaze will expose it.

Sun, Apr 21, 2013 - 12:43am
Hammer
-
Somewhere over the rainbow

This Saudi Guy ? (read

This Saudi Guy Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi ? (read through as it contains updates)

https://news.yahoo.com/report-saudi-national-ruled-suspect-boston-marathon-bombings-050427325.html

"I found a flaw in the model that I perceived is the critical functioning structure that defines how the world works." - Alan Greenspan, October 2008 WTF ! Now you tell us !!!
Sun, Apr 21, 2013 - 12:49am
Hammer
-
Somewhere over the rainbow

Just to provide counter

Just to provide counter arguments to give people something to consider before making up one's minds

https://www.newshounds.us/20130419_hannity_s_secret_sources_validate_new...

For the newest, hottest wingnut conspiracies, one need look no further than Fox News' discredited "security expert" Steve Emerson, whose Islamophobia and paranoia about Muslims dovetails nicely with that of Roger Ailes. As part of its Islamophobic "fair & balanced"news coverage, Fox is always willing to provide face time for whatever bogus and bigoted crap peddled by Emerson who is described as a "misinformation expert" in the report on American Islamophobia, "Fear Inc.," from the Center for American Progress. After the Boston bombing, it didn't take long for the usual suspects in the right wing crazy conspiracy network to find out that the Saudi student who was investigated and cleared is now being deported because - wait for it - Pres. Obama is trying to cover up "Saudi link to Boston bombings." And that was enough to roust Emerson from his bat cave (true story) to discuss this with Hannity whose secret sources confirm it. Problem is - it's all bullshit.

On Wednesday night, Emerson told Sean "if you're white, you all right" Hannity that Abdulrahman Ali Alharbi, the Saudi student who was cleared after being a "person of interest" in the Boston bombing (Fox was so hoping that he was the perp) was scheduled for deportation based on national security concerns. Hannity was as gleeful as a kid at Christmas as Emerson proclaimed that "You don't arrest their citizens, you deport them because they don't want them to be embarrassed and that's the way we appease them." He claimed that he was able to get this information from a source at ICE who allegedly told Emerson that “The question is why is he not being prosecuted as opposed to being deported." (Get it? Obama is in on it!) The usual suspects in the batshit crazy world of anti-Obama conspiracies wasted no time in getting the word out that not only did the Saudi do it; but he was being protected by the president. Fox News Insider had the big, blaring headline "Saudi Man Cleared in Boston Bombing Now Being Deported?"

Yesterday, a senior law enforcement officer with ICE told "The Blaze," Glenn Beck's website, which advanced the rumor about the deportation, that the rumor was "categorically false" and that Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi "was never in custody and never considered for deportation" but there a different Saudi being held "on grounds unrelated to the Boston bombing." The Obama administration told "The Hill" (3PM yesterday) that the rumor was false and that the other Saudi is being deported for an "administrative immigration violation."

But that little factoid didn't deter Emerson from returning to Hannity's show last night to double down on the bogus conspiracy which has been expanded to include Secretary of Homeland Security Janet Napolitano. During yesterday's budget hearing she was harangued by Texas GOP Rep. Jeff Duncan (He thinks that background checks will cause a Rwanda style genocide) who asked her why the student who witnessed the bombing is being deported. (While he's a Drudge fan,he obviously doesn't read "The Blaze.") Napolitano told him the reports weren't true and that Duncan's statement was "full of misstatements and misapprehensions that it’s just not worthy of an answer."

Hannity claimed that "his sources in Washington" confirmed that the Saudi "was scheduled for deportation" and that the young man has been involved in terrorism. (WTF?) He reported that there has been "a lot of contradiction" about the story and asked Emerson if he had an update. He asked why the administration was "so quick to deport." He asserted that although the student isn't a suspect, "it's connected" because "why the deportation if, in fact, it's true."(One more time - The former "person of interest" ISN'T BEING DEPORTED!!!!!)

Emerson referenced Napolitano's denial of what he had originally reported. He claimed that he had "access to an internal ICE document" that proves that Alharbi's visa had been revoked because of "national security violations" and that he's still being deported. He accused the administration of trying "to cover their tracks" because they're embarrassed about deporting a person who violated security. Hannity claimed "multiple sources, high level, within our government that told me the exact same thing" and that the student is being deported. He reiterated that "it was confirmed by multiple sources." Emerson claimed that there are documents, in possession of members of congress, that confirm the deportation which, he asserted, is a "strange coincidence" even if the student isn't connected to the bombing.

And that, as said in the immortal Ed Wood movie, "Plan 9 From Outer Space" - "That Proves It!"

"I found a flaw in the model that I perceived is the critical functioning structure that defines how the world works." - Alan Greenspan, October 2008 WTF ! Now you tell us !!!
Sun, Apr 21, 2013 - 1:11am
Karankawa
-
Portland, TX

Turd, with all due respect

I went to Debka for several years following the 911 terrorist attack thinking I was getting Independent Reporting. Once I figured it out, being an engineer and pilot I was pissed that I had been deceived. If you still believe the Official Story about 911 you NEED to watch this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_fp5kaVYhk As the illusion continues to fail, more facts come together. That said, Glenn Beck and the 'Blaze' has been as corrupt as they come in the past. In your post Glenn says this: "We’ve had a press all week that has been celebrating the idea that this might have been a Tea Party person that wanted to perpetrate this crime. Now never before in my history have in my history of broadcast, in my history as an American, have I ever heard the press gleefully wish that they want an American to be responsible for an American tragedy." Glenn's mind doesn't remember him saying this (And using the terrorists card) I guess: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Rc4OJWH1nE It's all very simple. People and their thoughts are very valuable. And a lot of money and effort are used to shape and control them. Glenn is just a part of that and gets paid big bucks for doing so. Thank you Sir for putting this site together. I've learned a great deal from it!

"Propaganda does not deceive people; it merely helps them to deceive themselves."
Sun, Apr 21, 2013 - 1:16am
John Galt
-
Toronto, ON
Canada

Boston Bomber - All Clear

The Boston Bomber has been captured. Hurrah! All is well again.

I had such a lengthy post intended for here, but have come to the realization that the handful of those who will "get it" already "get it". The rest simply won't.

But I will admit to feeling a bit like Morpheus trying to explain The Matrix to The Dude.

neo lebowski
"So you think that money is the root of all evil. Have you ever asked what is the root of all money?"
Sun, Apr 21, 2013 - 3:21am
SteveW
-
BC
Canada

My sons are innocent, this is a setup

Well maybe it's no to #1 and yes to #2.

It's been reported today that the FBI was alerted to the older brother, Tamerlan Tsarnaev, by the Russians in 2011 as a an Islamic militant.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2013/04/20/russian-officials-had-asked...

So he was dropped into their lap, which would make him a potential candidate for their numerous sting operations which were recently reported in The Atlantic.

https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2013/02/how-the-fbi-he...

So this could have been another sting that went horribly wrong. But there were additional unusual aspects. After apparently succeeding in their escape why did the brothers become entangled with the MIT cop and hijack a car when they should stay undercover? And why was Friday a "made for TV" carnival that my wife said was more interesting than NCIS in locked down Boston under apparent military law?

I just know that it has that nasty smell to it.

“Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.” ― Albert Camus
Sun, Apr 21, 2013 - 3:52am
dgstage
-
Horseshoe Bay, TX

They Have to Add to the Story

This reminds me of 9/11. They must sell the public sheep.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/boston-bombers-fbi-hunting-12-s...

dgfish
Sun, Apr 21, 2013 - 4:18am
dgstage
-
Horseshoe Bay, TX

More ON the Fertilizer Explosion

dgfish
Sun, Apr 21, 2013 - 5:39am

Minor details

"Federal Bureau of Investigation Special Agent Richard DesLauriers said during a press conference Thursday that the footage the FBI released showing its two suspects in the Boston bombing case is the only legitimate footage available.

"Other photos should not be deemed credible," he added.

DesLauriers's words were effectively aimed at Reddit and 4chan, where some users have been attempting to identify suspects in crowdsourced images and video. Reddit has since deleted its earlier efforts." - Mashable

I don't know if the original 4chan thread on this topic was deleted due to .gov pressure, or some automated non-archival policy of posts (could be due to size of images loaded there means they would run out of space if they did not cleanse). For more details, you can check out Alex Jones' threads on the topic of the pics compiled by this effort. Some more details on the Craft personnel enjoying the marathon are here and here.

How DARE anyone deign to develop a point of view that differs from that stated by the all-powerful .gov? All media, local and national, in all cases on air during Thu night/Friday referred to suspects as "the bombers" or "the killers", most did not even go through the motions of saying 'suspected' or 'accused' or 'alleged'.

Other random tidbits:

- Elder brother travelled to Russia in 2012, for several months. Does anyone really believe that the FSB, after asking the FBI to check on said guy, DUE to his travel plans to Russia and concern about linkage with radicals -- that they [the Russians] would not follow up on the guy once he arrived there? Also, both parents are currently apparently in Dagestan, just over the border from Chechnya. Why they left all four of their kids in the US is an interesting qustion, too -- though of course their business.

- After having compiled a detailed dossier on the man and his entire family in 2011 AND INTERVIEWING THEM IN PERSON, the FBI could not identify him and his brother, and had to ask for public assistance in figuring out who they were?

- For anyone interested in the original Plan A that perhaps WAS allegedly going to be the script for the events: image of (now deleted) 4chan post here, full text of same post copied here. Posted 4/15 on the /k/ forum on that site:

"They’re going to pin this event on a male late teens to early 20s and say he did it because he’s unstable. They are going to find firearms and a NRA book in his home. They are going to say he used reloading gunpowder for the explosion and that reloading powder shouldn’t be for salet o the public. They are then going to say that because the powder in the ammunition can be used for explosions that the number of rounds you can buy should be limited and taxed to help pay for these events."

Well, so far everything except the NR Association angle can be argued to have turned out to be true, and the results of executing a search of their home(s) is not yet (to my knowledge available). Also, you can look at (and of course claim this is nothing new) Sen. Lautenberg's 4/17proposal to regulate gunpowder: “Explosive Materials Background Check Act,”

- I realize the HuffPo is not exactly a go-to-source in many cases, but they seem to have an AP story with a lot of biographical/personal details on these guys, in case one is interested in the softer 'human' story. I would encourage a detached, impartial read, with an eye for details such as the following -- which could potentially apply to many, many people:

"He had nothing against the American people," Ammon said. "He had something against the American government."

- Last but not least, a tangent -- a compilation of the history of the US sponsorship of Chechen (para)military groups, efforts [which some in the US might otherwise classify as trrrrrism, if not conducted against a geopolitical rival OF the US] and their impact -- as well as Russian reactions to same. By FBI whistleblower Sibel Edmonds, worth a look. Have not yet read through all of it, lots of rabbit holes to attend to...

"[W]hat he refers to is a habit of forming a judgment hastily, harshly, and without an allowance for every palliating circumstance, and a habit of "expressing" such an opinion harshly and unnecessarily when formed." -Barnes' Notes on Matthew 7:1

I see a lot of strong statements, a lot of loud condemnation, a lot of self-righteous chest thumping while some pretty important liberties are trampled into the mud. I also see a lot of confused/confusing timelines, lots of conjecture, lots of guesses posing as expert opinion. Above all, I see an incredibly strong push to "strictly limit the spectrum of acceptable opinion, but allow very lively debate within that spectrum" in national discourse, media coverage, political speech (as if the parasitic puppets' pantheon ever truly debated much anyway). But I have yet to see any evidence, except a dead body (according to treating surgeon, riddled with too many bullets to count), and forceful, definitive declarations from the authorities that 'justice has been served' and 'the case is closed'.

I don't have any specific details on this entire tragedy, was not there, did not see any of it firsthand. But perhaps looking beyond MSM headlines and 'official' statements is part of due diligence in all matters, not just precious metals.

Sun, Apr 21, 2013 - 6:41am
achmachat
-
Luxembourg

from outside the US

watching these things unravel is most worrisome, even for us outside the US.

I have one question that I'm sure the US guys here can answer. Is Glenn Beck fringe media, not taken too seriously, or will his message tomorrow have as much weight as if the main stream media was publishing it?

he sounds sincere and sincerely upset about the things that he knows.

Sun, Apr 21, 2013 - 6:52am
Green Lantern

I know we have a few doctors

I know we have a few doctors on the forum. Maybe somebody with some medical training can answer this question.

the doctors cannot determine the cause of death because the first victim was riddled with holes. If I shoot somebody lethally in the head, in the heart, and multiple places in the body do doctors have to determine which bullet caused the death or can't you just say, he died from multiple gun shot wounds? Why would you have to send the body to an outside expert to determine cause of death?? Do you look for poison? Suicide? What possibly could they be looking for?

Sun, Apr 21, 2013 - 7:09am
Excalibur
-
UK

achmachat

Sun, Apr 21, 2013 - 9:08am
silver foil hat

Thanks for posting that Turd,

I could not listen to his show on Friday. I did hear the show Thursday when Glen broke the news.

I still think that he was the two brother's escape plan. That fell apart when Glen exposed that this guy was going to be deported for terrorism related activities.

It's not the first time a Saudi has financed a terror attack and had henchmen do the dirty work. Cambridge ain't cheap to live in and neither is Watertown.

When the deportation was exposed, in fact on the same day, those two had to escape on their own.

Considering the method of escape and timing I'd say there was no contingency if the 'free ride out' fell apart.

If their original plan did not call for an escape, they would NOT have been running to stay alive.

Let's just leave it at that.

I'm sure anyone reading can figure out what they would have done if escape was not their intent.

Hi Fiattack! The FED is a benevolent non-profit organization with the interests of the American People placed ahead of its own!
Sun, Apr 21, 2013 - 9:24am
dgstage
-
Horseshoe Bay, TX

Strange

dgfish
Sun, Apr 21, 2013 - 9:43am
bunnytoujours

gatekeeper check

ok now I get the picture. This is my first time view of Beck he wants to take this away from the Craft team. That classroom stuff is incredible. This is all a plan to have us board the alien spaceship voluntarily with the gold, sheesh!