NY

They just cought the Boston Bomber!

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Fri, Apr 19, 2013 - 8:54pm
Boswell
-
L.ost A.rea, CA

Got 'Em!

Alive & In Custody... (On way to hospital)

In case you didn't hear...

"21-50 Out!"

Fri, Apr 19, 2013 - 8:54pm
Strongsidejedi

"white hat captured alive"

"White hat is captured alive" - WCVB-TV (ABC -5)

Video roll of huge gun volley.

I can't see how this guy could be alive.

A reporter is at the ER at Mount Auburn hospital..."no ambulance yet"

Fri, Apr 19, 2013 - 9:54pm Strongsidejedi
opticsguy
-
dallas, TX

Meanwhile, 40 years ago

What kind of bomb?
Fri, Apr 19, 2013 - 10:10pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

He don't look so good.

First Picture Of Captured Terror Suspect Released Submitted by Tyler Durden on 04/19/2013 22:05 -0400

The 19-year old Dzhokhar has seen better days...

Fri, Apr 19, 2013 - 10:16pm
Lamenting Laverne

no words really

deleted - me being too stupid and too tired. Good night all!

Sat, Apr 20, 2013 - 1:35am
Mr. Fix
-
NY

@ GuerrillaCapitalist

I Like it.

I'm tired now, I'll reply in full tomorrow.

Good night.

Sat, Apr 20, 2013 - 7:41am
Nana

Counciled By the Alphabet Soup For 3 To 5 YEARS

Video unavailable
Sat, Apr 20, 2013 - 7:52am
silver foil hat

I hope he gets deported (since his family is in Russia)

on the most luxurious private jet catered with the finest caviar and russian vodka (however, since he's a muslim terrorist jihadist that won't likely be a worthwhile luxury to him) and flown right into the loving arms of the Headquarters of the Federal Security Service of the Russian Federation in Red Square.

I heard a rumor they treat Chechnyan jihadists so well they never seem to want to leave. I haven't heard of one that was introduced to the FSB leaving, have you?

Hi Fiattack! The FED is a benevolent non-profit organization with the interests of the American People placed ahead of its own!
Sat, Apr 20, 2013 - 8:03am
Nana

This Has Got FF All Over It...

Video unavailable

Craft...

Sat, Apr 20, 2013 - 8:04am
silver foil hat

Am I the only one to point out the elephant in the room?

Yet another "Batman" reference.

Why does this asshole's name sound like

JOKER?

Let's see.... #2 was northeast of #1... Sandy Hook.

Boston is somewhat famous for the "Duck BOAT TOURs" that use old WW2 amphibious boats. You can verify that by entering "Boston Duck Boat Tour" in a search engine.

#3 is West 'coast' on the water.

What's going on with that North Korean missile?

edit: look at this one from the last page.... note the water and bridge

Hi Fiattack! The FED is a benevolent non-profit organization with the interests of the American People placed ahead of its own!
Sat, Apr 20, 2013 - 2:05pm
Green Lantern

From Joseph Farrell

History Repeats? Not this time. History was made. Here's a thought, just shared privately with me by Mr. L.C. He asked, when in history did a manhunt for two people lock down an entire city the size of Boston? I can't think of any. In fact, I cannot recall even the Nazis locking down, say, Hamburg or Frankfurt, looking for "Jewish terrorists". It all strikes me as yet more government-sponsored fear mongering, and meme planting... and they say Al...ex Jones is bad! I mean, why aren't the media talking about this? Why do they not raise the question of why with all our billions on "security", this still happened? Oh...and don't forget to connect the dots between the drones, the NDAA, and now this "domestic terrorism" and the fact the Heimatsicherheitsdienst considered 90% of us potential terrorists or threats. ______________________________________________________________________________ I do not know the actual numbers but chew on this there was state police from three states. Massachusetts, CT and New York, DHS, ATF, SWAT, FBI, National Guard, Military, betchya Coast Guard an eye out or two, who knows what men in Black overlooking the operation. Consider the cost to the tax payers, and the cost to the economy as Boston is dense with technology and insurance companies for going off line for a day. Not very good velocity wouldn't you say. This was just two kids. Imagine what three or four could do?

Sat, Apr 20, 2013 - 2:23pm
Nana

Here Is More

Video unavailable
Sat, Apr 20, 2013 - 4:44pm
silver foil hat

@Nana

Regardless if the video has been time spliced (I am not saying it was) there were enough on scene reports that this announcement was made over the loudspeakers just before the bombs went off.

Well, at least TPTB were kind enough to follow their rule that the sheeple must be advised what is about to happen before it actually does. Some means of rationalization for their activities.... the little people can be fucked with as much as TPTB want as long as they are told what is going to happen.

And screw them if they think they can stop it... their rule only says the sheep must be warned / advised.

Fuckers.

Sorry to those offended by the language. I find it highly offensive that they would place the bomb right next to anyone.... even worse an 8 year old child.

They couldn't give two shits about any of our lives other than the financial aspect of how much can you be a slave now and in the future for their power. Once you have outlived your usefulness, you are dead.

Sad to say, that's what 'universal health care' is actually about. Years of saying we would have it.... even if the people overwhelmingly said 'NO!" Now Pelnazi says we will have 'gun control' (confiscation). THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE BE DAMNED!

You are nothing but an entry on a ledger. Your labor can be used for the corporation to trade as money in international commerce, at their profit (and your expense).

Sat, Apr 20, 2013 - 5:33pm

Well, I'm not sure what to make of all this...

Sat, Apr 20, 2013 - 5:59pm
punchbowl

Where does one sign up?

To become a double agent at age 19?

Wouldn't this bring the family into question. Have they been detained?

What a joke

Sat, Apr 20, 2013 - 6:50pm
bunnytoujours

the blaze

something important is happening Beck serves an ultimatum to gov. about the Saudi

Sat, Apr 20, 2013 - 7:21pm
silver foil hat

A ray of light is shining through the fog..

Listening to the local AM radio talk station in Boston (available on the net like every other station) there are quite a few calls of the people waking up. This is the second "lockdown" or pseudo martial-law declaration made in Boston in two months. Not many outside of Massachusetts are aware, but during a blizzard this past winter the guv'ner (after publicly stating the previous day he would let the individual decide if he / she should go to work when the snow wasn't going to start until the afternoon the next day) literally shut down ALL roads at 4;00 p.m. If you were caught driving (and this was the edict for the entire commonwealth, including the islands and the cape where it was only raining) you would be facing a fine AND UP TO A YEAR IN JAIL.

Anyway, it's not forgotten on a significant fraction of the callers that this has now happened twice for Boston. And yes, they are using the term 'martial law' in describing both situations and they are waking up.

BTW, this cell had a house in the 'sanctuary city' of Cambridge, Mass.

Sat, Apr 20, 2013 - 7:34pm
Nana

Silver Foil Hat

It's just sickening how evil, corrupt and deceptive TPTB are.

And yes, their "code of ethics" dictates they must tell what they are going to do before they do it, they believe they are absolved of any wrongdoing by doing so and to top that off they believe by telling us what they are going to do, we agree to it.

TPTB tells by pictures, songs, movies, ads and much more.

We know time is short my friend and I appreciate all that you have exposed.

Sat, Apr 20, 2013 - 7:56pm
Nana

It's All In The Language

https://intellihub.com/2013/04/19/no-joke-cops-request-dunkin-donuts-in-boston-remain-open-during-333-million-city-shutdown/

The martial law lock down of Boston and surrounding areas has a cost of $333 million per day, but Dunkin’ Donuts can still operate, because police have requested that they stay open during the city wide shut down....

.....A Newton store manager told BuzzFeed, ”There was an automated message going around telling businesses to close, but because we’re Dunkin’ Donuts, we called the police department and they said we didn’t have to.”

“At the direction of authorities, select Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants in the Boston area are open to take care of needs of law enforcement and first responders,” spokeswoman Lindsay Harrington told Boston.com.We are encouraging our guests to stay home today and abide by the lockdown, per the Governor’s recommendation.”.....

Read entire article via link.

----

Did you catch the language?

People need to wake and and understand, NO one can be forced to stay inside, or in their house, NO city can be put in lockdown. It was all voluntary, if they stayed inside they did it by choice. When will the sheep stop following the commands of TPTB? They are NOT kings, they are NOT your parents, they are NOT God.....They cannot lock everybody up if they refuse to "comply" and I would say many, many lawsuits would be filed if they tried/did.

randomness