What GOOD is going on in the United States?

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Sat, Mar 2, 2013 - 9:08am
Plan B
-
Montevideo
Uruguay

What GOOD is going on in the United States?

Seems like everything I read of the current state of the land of the Untied Snakes falls into the hell-in-a-handbasket category. I haven't lived there in seven years; did have a brief but lovely visit to NYC and New England last fall, without a single incident to stoke my 'you're-all-freaking-doomed!' disposition.

So what good or positive things do you see going on there?

Edited by: Plan B on Nov 8, 2014 - 5:27am
Mon, Mar 4, 2013 - 3:43pm
Plan B
-
Montevideo
Uruguay

O RLY

My, my, my, over 300 views and no one can report any positive indicators?

Tue, May 21, 2013 - 6:10pm
foggyroad

Well

There is a lot of good going on, in families and charitable groups, because there are still millions of fine human beings in the USA, local people helping local people.

Governments, Business Leaders, power brokers not so much.

Sorry, that is all I can say, but real live honest, kind and sincere folks, still number in the millions, they just don't get any spot light from the self important, controlled media.

Good folks don't generate any profits, or are in any way useful to further the consolidation of wealth and power into the hands of the ' few self chosen elect' , therefore deemed unworthy of attention.

God sees them, and knows them well, He sees their hearts, and knows the count of the hairs on their head. 

These are His children, and He loves each and every one.

Jmho.

God Bless

Wed, May 22, 2013 - 12:58pm
HappyNow
-
Canada

The recent health care

The recent health care initiative is awesome news. Bad health can be just plain bad luck (eg genetics). No reason it should affect you so much more if you are poor than if you are wealthy.

Swing trade indexed ETFs. Long physical gold, silver, and 1 miner.
Fri, Nov 1, 2013 - 12:25pm (Reply to #4)
Plan B
-
Montevideo
Uruguay

HappyNow wrote:The recent

HappyNow wrote:
The recent health care initiative is awesome news.

Umm....

Fri, Jan 24, 2014 - 8:39pm (Reply to #5)
Pug Nuggets

Here's something new, Plan B

Here's something good, right here on TFMR called Healthy Foods Healthy Living. 

Notice: If you do not see your new comment immediately, do not be alarmed. We are currently refreshing new comments approximately every 2 minutes to better manage performance while working on other issues. Thank you for your patience.