New Log-In Captcha Broken?

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Sat, Mar 2, 2013 - 5:32am
RuNuts

New Log-In Captcha Broken?

Attempted to log-in as normal with FF 18.0.2, missed seeing the new captcha on first attempt.

Errored out, subsequent attempts even after clearing cookies/cache & entering captcha (which kept the same question/formula) were unsuccessful.

Using IE 8 (yuck) I am able to access site.

Is captcha really necessary for established accounts?

Sat, Mar 2, 2013 - 5:36am
RuNuts

Giving me a new captcha

Giving me a new captcha (10+6), entered 16 and get:

• CAPTCHA session reuse attack detected.
  • The answer you entered for the CAPTCHA was not correct.
Fri, Mar 22, 2013 - 5:17pm
-
Nowhere, AK

Test

This is just a test

Fri, Mar 22, 2013 - 7:22pm
Dyna mo hum

test

me too...

Wed, Mar 27, 2013 - 2:30am
Hammer
-
Somewhere over the rainbow

I keep getting "in function"

I keep getting "in function" and other pop ups on my safari browser that I have to click "ok" to to get to the page on the website I want to. Pain in the arse for safari browser users. Was fine earlier today but just started when I logged in.

"I found a flaw in the model that I perceived is the critical functioning structure that defines how the world works." - Alan Greenspan, October 2008 WTF ! Now you tell us !!!
Wed, Mar 27, 2013 - 2:40am
Hammer
-

The other 2 types I get

The other 2 types I get sometimes after the "in function" one are "has class type" and then "container = blah blah...."

All three types come up only when I hit the main front page and have to click ok 3 times for each one. The single first "in function" one I only get on all the other pages not associated with the main page.

Here is a grab of the third type

container = .node .node-content p

This has never happened before ever. Is this my end or yours ?

edit, definitely TFMetals end. No problems with any other websites I visit.

"I found a flaw in the model that I perceived is the critical functioning structure that defines how the world works." - Alan Greenspan, October 2008 WTF ! Now you tell us !!!
Wed, Mar 27, 2013 - 2:44am (Reply to #6)
benque
-
Montreal,
Canada

Pop-up message box

Hammer, me too. Same as you describe, every time I refresh page, or load a new one.

I'm using Firefox browser. Also, only here at TFMR, but suspect it is part of the ongoing battle against hacks.

Wed, Mar 27, 2013 - 3:18am (Reply to #6)
RuNuts

Hammer wrote: The other 2

Hammer wrote:

The other 2 types I get sometimes after the "in function" one are "has class type" and then "container = blah blah...."

All three types come up only when I hit the main front page and have to click ok 3 times for each one. The single first "in function" one I only get on all the other pages not associated with the main page.

Here is a grab of the third type

container = .node .node-content p

This has never happened before ever. Is this my end or yours ?

edit, definitely TFMetals end. No problems with any other websites I visit.

+1 same here, did you check to see if the admin was on site?

They may be doing something again.

Wed, Mar 27, 2013 - 3:32am
Hammer
-

Just hanging it up here. The

Just hanging it up here. The admin must be really busy. I'm sure they will get around to it.

Notice: If you do not see your new comment immediately, do not be alarmed. We are currently refreshing new comments approximately every 2 minutes to better manage performance while working on other issues. Thank you for your patience.

randomness