Socks and underware, and other gifts of kindness

424 posts / 0 new
Last post
Thu, Oct 16, 2014 - 2:33pm
foggyroad

Anita Fuetes & year cycles

October Surprise: Dow Stocks Plummet 450+ Rattling the Globe, Just The Beginning of Great Shaking

https://www.emoaf.org/

Are you Saved?

Fri, Oct 24, 2014 - 2:31am
JustDale
-
Portland, OR

w/o Comment

A Prayer For Pilgrims
Fri, Oct 24, 2014 - 5:08am
JustDale
-
Portland, OR

Dear Foggy...

First of all, since I love you in the Lord, I want you to have this:

https://kenpulsmusic.com/uponthisrock.html

I know you worship the Lord in spirit and in truth. I also know that you love to worship Him with the harp, and with the timbrel. I hope that will help me, as you review this music, discern whether or not dear Carol might be helped, or edified, or strengthened were the notes of these melodies to enter her suffering ears.

If you deem they might be of some service to her afflicted soul, would you please find out if she is willing to receive them. And, if she will, would you please express my love to her, and to her family?

The night-watch is so full of mercy that I cannot contain the blessing! It is as though my empty house is full with a great cloud of witnesses, praising God...ministering to my weakness...and crying out the names of many. Every time Carol's name passes my spirit's notice, I groan out loud, and weep tears both bitter and sweet...with great, nearly painful, sobs And I do not know what to do, or how to help. Yet, I cannot quench the desire to be of some assistance.

I trust your help is already 'on it's wheels', and I express my gratitude prior to your reception of this message.

I bid you to help me to praise! Dale

DriverRight[at]centurylink[dot]net

Contribute

Donate Shop

Recent Comments

by SteveW, 2 hours 51 min ago
by Blackwatersailor, 3 hours 14 min ago
by robobrewer, 3 hours 18 min ago
by robobrewer, 3 hours 24 min ago
by robobrewer, May 24, 2020 - 11:35pm