Socks and underware, and other gifts of kindness

424 posts / 0 new
Last post
Wed, Sep 24, 2014 - 5:02pm
Nana

Shadow Of Things To Come

Col 2:16-2Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B81Z8buAU6Q

Wed, Sep 24, 2014 - 5:48pm
Nana

Passover & The Wedding Contract & Rapture

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_290vQs26sg https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=re9Lh1xEMBw The following is mostly a repost from March 2013 on another thread, I added the verse behind Mat 12:40 so you wouldn't have to look it up. On a personal note about Easter: It is interesting that Easter and Firstfruits both coincide this year. The Feast of Passover started at sunset Tuesday about 6:00pm and runs until sunset Wednesday. The Jewish day STARTS at sunset, not 12am. Jesus was crucified on Passover, Wednesday morning, he was put on the cross at 9 am and died at 3 pm. Jesus was the Passover lamb, the lamb of God, the lamb without blemish, the final sacrifice. This fulfills the first Feast Day on Gods calendar in Lev chapters 23 & 24. Jesus died in 6 hours, 6 is the number of sin and the number of man. Crucifiction usually takes longer than 6 hours but Jesus had a Feast to keep/fulfill and he did. During High days (this was not a Normal Friday sabbath, this was an High day [John 19:31) no one can remain on a cross during night hours on an High day, this is why a spear was thrust into the sides of those on a cross but Jesus was already dead when they thrust a spear into his side. Jesus was entombed right at sunset, the end of Passover and the beginning of the next Feast, the Feast of Unleavened bread. Leaven represent sin and Jesus had no sin. This fulfills the next Feast day on God's calendar. Jesus was in the tomb Wed night, Thursday night and Friday night= 3 full nights. Jesus was in the tomb Thur day, Fri day and Sat day= 3 full days, this fulfills the 3 nights and 3 days prophecy, [Mat 12:40]- For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.. Saturday 6:00pm is the beginning of the Feast of First fruits and Jesus rose somewhere at the beginning of Firstfruits probably around 6:00-6:01 pm Saturday night, which is the beginning of the Jewish Sunday, the first day of the week. Fulfilling Mat 28:1, Mark 16:9 and John 20:1. Jesus was the first raised to everlasting life, he was the Firstfruits the first wave sheaf of things to come. This fulfills the next Feast day on God's calendar. Firstfruits Starts Saturday night at 6:00 pm and ends Sunday night at 6:00pm, so Firstfruits and Easter coinsides this year. 3 Feast days fulfilled in the exact order to the T written in the bible. BTW- the Holy Spirit came on the Feast of Pentecost thus fulfilling the 4th Feast on God's calendar. 4 Feast days have been literally fulfilled, in exact order written in the bible. 3 Feast days remain yet to be fulfilled. Next on God's calendar to be fulfilled is Feast of Trumpets. Look up our redemption draweth nigh. Col 2:16-17, 16-Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath [days]: 17- Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body [is] of Christ

Wed, Sep 24, 2014 - 6:51pm
Nana

To Clarify

I just wanted to clarify that we Christians are not to go under the Noahide laws or under the old testament laws. Yeshua paid for everything, it is finished.

Wed, Sep 24, 2014 - 8:44pm Nana
foggyroad

Thank You Nana

Hello Nana, Wow, lots to look at, I am very happy that you posted this, I was hoping someone would grab the ball and run with it.

I have been trying to learn as much as I can about the Lord's appointed times, they are appointments with God.

I love God and if we have an appointment, I think it might be a good idea to keep it.

I will watch and read and Post something later, I have all the curtains open in case I see my neighbour rising up to meet the Lord in the air, I think I'll get the ladder out and go up to the roof like they did in olden times, just in case Jesus my Lord forgets to grab me.

Just teasing, I know God has an marvelous sense of humour, I think He knows I am kidding.

Honestly I hadn't heard of the Harpazo, Rapturo, until a couple of years ago Chuck Missler has a very good video exposition of the related scriptures.

I must admit I lean towards the case that is for it, but it is still a tough call, and some excellent scholars propose it is a myth created to keep eyes off the ball in determining who is the Lawless one.

The reformed Church up until the last 100 or so years, had no quandaries as to who was/is the anti- Christ.

Anyway, please post as your led, it is my cuppa, and I thank you.

Love

foggy

Keep lookin up.

:0)

Click Link for more...

https://www.chabad.org/holidays/JewishNewYear/template_cdo/aid/4762/jewish/What-Is-Rosh-Hashanah.htm

excerpt..

The Festival of Rosh Hashanah—the name means Head of the Year—is observed for two days beginning on 1 Tishrei, the first day of the Jewish year. It is the anniversary of the creation of Adam and Eve, the firstman and woman, and their first actions toward the realization ofmankind’s role in G‑d’s world.

Rosh Hashanah thus emphasizes thespecial relationship between G‑d and humanity: our dependence upon G‑d as our creator and sustainer, and G‑d’s dependence upon us as the ones who make His presence known and felt in His world. Each year on Rosh Hashanah, “all inhabitants of the world pass before G‑d like a flock of sheep,” and it is decreed in the heavenly court“who shall live, and who shall die . . . who shall be impoverished, and who shall be enriched; who shall fall and who shall rise.” But this is also the day we proclaim G‑d King of the Universe. The Kabbalists teach that the continued existence of the universe is dependent upon the renewal of the divine desirefor a world when we accept G‑d’s kingship each year on Rosh Hashanah.

The central observance of Rosh Hashanah is the sounding of the shofar, the ram’s horn, which also represents the trumpet blast of a people’s coronation of their king. The cry of the shofar is also a call to repentance, for Rosh Hashanah is also the anniversary of man’s first sin and his repentance thereof, and serves as the first of the “Ten Days of Repentance” which culminate in Yom Kippur, the Day of Atonement. Another significance of theshofar is to recall the Binding of Isaac which also occurred on Rosh Hashanah, in which a ram took Isaac’s place as an offering to G‑d; we evokeAbraham’s readiness to sacrifice his son, and plead that the merit of his deed should stand by us as we pray for a year of life, health and prosperity. Altogether, we listen to one hundred shofar blasts over the course of the Rosh Hashanah services.

Thu, Sep 25, 2014 - 3:05am Stephanie C
foggyroad

Hi Steph

Sorry I took so long to get back to you.

I started twice to post and got side tracked, thank you for explaining Episcopalians, I can see the original attraction for you as from what I understand many Anglicans have an affinity for the Catholic Faith.

C.S. Lewis wrote some beautiful works, I found out He was Catholic after reading excerpts of some of his commentaries.

I am a firm believer in the Holy Spirit anointing, members of all congregations, receive Christ within, not so much because of this church or that, but rather inspite of this church or that.

Well Nana gave us some really good council regarding Her views about the Rapture Doctrine, I posted a case Against but was going to post one for as well.

Debate, origin weather new or old, even who Darby or early church Fathers, there is so much to study Books are written on the subject.

Ultimately I will pray for guidance, and place my understanding into the Holy Spirits hands, the Spirit of Truth will give me the answer.

This is the Holy Spirit that indwells all Bible believing Christians, the Light on our Path, our Spirit led Walk in Christ Jesus.

Fortunately as Nana pointed out this doctrine is not a make or break one, it can be backed by the Word of God, in other words it is Scripturally correct to pick a position as you are led by the Spirit.

I have looked into the Bible, it's origins, the different manuscripts Hebrew Greek Aramaic and concluded through Scholars that God has in fact protected His Word, even though the original texts are lost to the sands of time, the fragments, complete books Isaiah for instance, found among the Dead Sea Scrolls, Extant copies of the Hebrew Scriptures transliterated into Greek, called the Septuigent meaning 70 in greek because 70 scholars where utilized to complete the work accurately and in a timely manner.

Antioch was the first place gentiles where preached the Gospel by Peter after the scroll vision and angel visitation to the three Greeks.

The First non Jews to be converted by an Apostle, Peter then to be called the Christians.

Sorry Steph I had more to post but I'm off to Bed.

God Bless You

Sister Stephanie.

love foggy

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antioch

Antioch was a chief center of early Christianity. The city had a large population of Jewish origin in a quarter called the Kerateion, and so attracted the earliest missionaries.[12] Evangelized, among others, by Peter himself, according to the tradition upon which theAntiochene patriarchate still rests its claim for primacy,[13] and certainly later[14] by Barnabas and Paul during Paul's first missionary journey. Its converts were the first to be called Christians.[15] This is not to be confused with Antioch in Pisidia, to which the early missionaries later travelled.[16]

Georgia (Iberia) had been a part of the Patriarchate of Antioch since the fourth century. A multitude of Georgians lived in Antioch after the Byzantine victory side by side with the Greek population.[17]

Surroundings of the city there were a number of Greek, Syrian, Georgian, Armenian and Latin monasteries.[18]

A bronze coin from Antioch depicting theemperor Julian. Note the pointed beard.

The Christian population was estimated by Chrysostom at about 100,000 people at the time of Theodosius I. Between 252 and 300, ten assemblies of the church were held at Antioch and it became the seat of one of the five original patriarchates, along withConstantinople, Jerusalem, Alexandria, and Rome (see Pentarchy). Today Antioch remains the seat of a patriarchate of the Oriental Orthodox churches.

One of the canonical Eastern Orthodox churches is still called the Antiochian Orthodox Church, although it moved its headquarters from Antioch to Damascus, Syria, several centuries ago (see list of Patriarchs of Antioch), and its prime bishop retains the title "Patriarch of Antioch," somewhat analogous to the manner in which several Popes, heads of the Roman Catholic Church remained "Bishop of Rome" even while residing in Avignon, France in the 14th century. Many Georgian monks and clergy moved from Tao-Klarjeti to Antioch and alongside literary activities, they supported the spreading of Tao-Klarjetian artistic traditions. For that time the program of manuscript illumination based both on Tao-Klarjetian traditions and, especially, on Antiochene artistic thought was gradually established. The Alaverdian version of Abgar’s story is completely connected to the Antiochene traditions its insertion into the Georgian manuscript, alongside the other features, should be considered as a sign of respect to this tradition.

GREEK and Greek-speaking Christians constituted the greater part of the early Church. With the diffusion of Hellenism, as early as the fourth century before the Christian era, the Greeks had come to constitute a very important if not a dominant element in the Near East and North Africa, especially in the large and metropolitan cities. It was because of this Greek world expansion that the rise of Christianity as a world religion was made possible. …
The first contact of the Greeks with Christ is related by the author of the Fourth Gospel. He writes that some Greeks among those who used to visit Jerusalem at the Passover approached Philip and Andrew and asked to see Jesus (Jn. 12.20-24). The Greeks, as seekers after truth, were eager to listen to something novel, to meet the new master. …
Jesus was aware that the Greeks who came to Him were men with a searching mind and a troubled spirit. Upon His confrontation with them, He exclaimed, "The hour has come for the son of man to be glorified"(Jn. 12.23). Indeed, these Greeks were few in number, but Christ saw in them not only Greeks but Romans and Scythians and other peoples of all times and places who would also seek to find Him. Jesus said the hour had come for the Christian Gospel to be proclaimed outside the limited boundaries of ancient Israel. The Greeks have played a major role in the kerygma and the didache of Christ. The Greeks found in the person of Christ the eternal Logos and the "unknown God" of their forefathers, while Christ discovered in them sincere followers and dedicated apostles of the New Kingdom.
It was through this historical meeting between the "unknown God" and the Greeks themselves that Christianity became an ecumenical religion. As T.R. Glover has put it: "The chief contribution of the Greek was his demand for this very thing – that Christianity must be universal… the Greek really secured the triumph of Jesus…. Even the faults of the Greek have indirectly served the church." Thus Christianity and Hellenism embraced each other in a harmonious faith and culture enriching each other. The Greek Orthodox Church of today is the people born out of the union between the incarnate Logos and Hellenism.

​The Dead Sea Scrolls

Learn About the Scrolls

Introduction

The most well-known texts among the Dead Sea Scrolls are the ancient religious writings found in eleven caves near the site of Qumran. Discoveries from additional sites yielded mostly documents and letters, especially papyri that had been hidden in caves by refugees from wars. While some of these writings survived as nearly intact scrolls, most of the archive consists of thousands of parchment and papyrus fragments.

Qumran Caves Scrolls

The Qumran Caves Scrolls contain significant religious literature. They consist of two types: “biblical” manuscripts—books found in today’s Hebrew Bible, and “non-biblical” manuscripts—other religious writings circulating during the Second Temple era, often related to the texts now in the Hebrew Bible. Of this second category, some are considered “sectarian” in nature, since they appear to describe the religious beliefs and practices of a specific religious community.

The entrance of Qumran Cave 11
Photo courtesy of:
Alexander Schick

Scroll dates range from the third century bce (mid–Second Temple period) to the first century of the Common Era, before the destruction of the Second Temple in 70 ce. While Hebrew is the most frequently used language in the Scrolls, about 15% were written in Aramaic and several in Greek. The Scrolls’ materials are made up mainly of parchment, although some are papyrus, and the text of one Scroll is engraved on copper.

Biblical ManuscriptsAbout 230 manuscripts are referred to as “biblical Scrolls”. These are copies of works that are now part of the Hebrew Bible. They already held a special status in the Second Temple period, and were considered to be vessels of divine communication. Evidence suggests that the Scrolls' contemporary communities did not have a unified conception of an authoritative collection of scriptural works. The idea of a closed biblical “canon” only emerged later in the history of these sacred writings.

PAM 43.784
11Q5 Psalms a - Note the scribal additions in the text

Among the Scrolls are partial or complete copies of every book in the Hebrew Bible (except the book of Esther). About a dozen copies of some of these holy books were written in ancient paleo-Hebrew (the script of the First Temple era, not the standard script of the time).

Many biblical manuscripts closely resemble the Masoretic Text, the accepted text of the Hebrew Bible from the second half of the first millennium ce until today. This similarity is quite remarkable, considering that the Qumran Scrolls are over a thousand years older than previously identified biblical manuscripts.

Strikingly, some biblical manuscripts feature differences from the standard Masoretic biblical language and spelling. Additions and deletions in certain texts imply that the writers felt free to modify texts they were copying.

https://www.ellopos.net/elpenor/greek-texts/septuagint/default.asp

https://www.ellopos.net/elpenor/greek-orthodox-history.asp

Sun, Sep 28, 2014 - 2:58pm
foggyroad

First Song is lovely I love this ladies voice.

Our Father, Jeremy Riddle & Amy Renée, 20 Januari 2013, night worship Bethel Church
Sun, Sep 28, 2014 - 3:33pm
foggyroad

Grace Larson

Sun, Sep 28, 2014 - 4:34pm
foggyroad

Gifts from God

"Thank You for the Grace that has saved us, You forgave Us,"

"Jesus Faithful King, Lord with grateful hearts we sing"

Simply beautiful lyrics, what a fine effort by these very talented People, " with grateful hearts we sing "

Meredith Andrews - Story Behind "How Great Is The Love"
How Great is the Love
Meredith Andrews - How Great Is The Love (w/Paul Baloche)
Paul Baloche - How great is the love

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqcWrSh0LZI

There is power in the name of Jesus.​

"From Meredith's album "As Long As It Takes". Written by Meredith Andrews, Paul Baloche, and Jacob Sooter. That's Paul singing along with Meredith. A wonderful song about, well, God's love, as the title says. A simple song of thanks for the way that God loves us."

Meredith shares the story behind the song "How Great Is The Love", from her album "As Long As It Takes"

https://www.meredithandrews.com
https://twitter.com/#!/meremusic
https://www.facebook.com/MeredithAndrews

​Very talented artists, please clink links for purchase of Meridith Andrews and Paul Beloche's beautiful songs.

• How Great Is the Love ()
  • Artist

• ​**
  • Heather Headley's Album and link below.

God Bless

Sat, Oct 4, 2014 - 4:40am
foggyroad

Blessing

Pray this Psalm over your Household.

God Bless.

Psalm 91

He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.

Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.

He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;

Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.

A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.

Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.

Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;

There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.

For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.

They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.

Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.

Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.

He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.

With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.

Break Every Chain by Jesus Culture Lyrics

Call on the name of Jesus, there is Power in the name of Jesus.

Amen.

Sat, Oct 4, 2014 - 6:31pm
foggyroad

The day of Atonement

Yom Kippur - The Day Atonment
Tue, Oct 7, 2014 - 12:41am
foggyroad

Prayer For Light

(Repost from 'Thread of Faith' forum.)

Nice to hear from you, stackaloha, my prayers include all here, in the USA, Israel, M.E, Ukraine, World Wide.

I pray for the Lord to keep His own and to soften the hearts of the wayward.

To shine the Light of the World into dark stone hearts, to make eyes to see, ears to hear.

I pray the Holy Spirit moves over the Earth as He did over the waters in Genesis, in the Beginning, enlightening with brilliant Glory, the darkness within Men's Hearts.

Genesis 1

In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.

And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.

And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night.

And the evening and the morning were the first day.

Gen 1:1-5

John 1

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

The same was in the beginning with God.

All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

There was a man sent from God, whose name was John.

The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all menthrough him might believe.

He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light.

That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.

He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.

He came unto his own, and his own received him not.

But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Jn 1:1-14

Genesis 1

And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:

And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so.

And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.

And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth,

And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good.

And the evening and the morning were the fourth day.

Gen 1:14-19

Malachi 4

For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the LORD of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch.

But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.

And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the LORD of hosts.

Remember ye the law of Moses my servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, with the statutes and judgments.

Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:

And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

For with thee is the fountain of life: in thy light shall we see light.

Ps 36:9

The LORD [is] my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD [is] the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

Ps 27:1

Thy word [is] a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Ps 119:105

Therefore is judgment far from us, neither doth justice overtake us: we wait for light, but behold obscurity; for brightness, [but] we walk in darkness.

Isa 59:9

And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

Jn 3:19

Then Jesus said unto them, Yet a little while is the light with you. Walk while ye have the light, lest darkness come upon you: for he that walketh in darkness knoweth not whither he goeth.

Jn 12:35

This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.

1 Jn 1:5

Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

Jn 8:12

God I pray shine your Light and Glory upon the Hearts of All, let the Wayward See, and the Lost Hear.

Beloved Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy Name, thy Kingdom come, thy Will be done.

In Jesus name I pray, and praise.

Amen.

God Bless, Praise Jesus, the name above all others, holy and true, our Lord and Saviour, Son of the Living God, eternal Father.

Amen

I would also like to repost a section of the Pilgrim Church, page 235, that Brother Jim, posted following.

Praise the Lord.

What a blessing were George Fox's 'openings', George's wording for the Holy Spirit's revelations, George received.

Jim's post.

George Fox, as a child, “had a gravity and stayedness of mind and spirit not usual

in children," so that, he says, “when I saw old men behave lightly and

wantonly towards each other, I had a dislike thereof raised in my heart,

and said within myself, ‘If ever I come to be a man, surely I shall not

do so.’" When only eleven years old he saw that his words should be

few and that his “Yea" and “Nay" should be sufficient asseveration; also

that he should eat and drink, not wantonly, but for health, “using the

creatures in their service, as servants in their places, to the glory of Him

that created them." After a time in a business situation, at the age of

nineteen he felt a command of God to leave home, and for the next four

years travelled, returning home occasionally. During this time he was in

great spiritual conflict and distress, prayed and fasted and spent much

time in long solitary walks.

He also spoke with many, but was troubled as he found that profes-

sors of religion did not possess what they professed. At festivals, such

as Christmas, instead of joining in festivities, he would go from house

to house visiting poor widows and giving them money, of which he had

enough for himself and for the help of others. On his walks he had what

he called “openings" from the Lord. One day, approaching Coventry, he

was thinking of how it is said that all Christians are believers, whether

Protestants or Papists. “But," he considered, “a believer is one that is born

again, has passed from death unto life, otherwise he is no believer"; so

he saw that many who call themselves Christians or believers are not so.

Another time, one first-day morning, crossing a field, the Lord opened

to him “that being bred at Oxford or Cambridge was not enough to fit

and qualify men to be ministers of Christ". He was impressed by the

Scripture: “ye need not that any man teach you: but ... the ... anointing

teacheth you of all things" (1 John 2. 27), and used this to justify his not

going to church, but rather taking his Bible into the orchards and fields.

Again it was opened to him: “God, who made the world, did not

dwell in temples made with hands." This surprised him, because it was

usual to speak of the churches as “temples of God “, “dreadful places",

“holy ground", but now he saw that God’s people are His temple and that

He dwells in them. At the end of this time, finally leaving his home and

relations, he led a wandering life, taking a room in some town, staying

a few weeks, and then going on. He had given up seeking help from the

clergy and turned to the Dissenters, but neither could these speak to his

condition. Then he says: “When all my hopes in them and in all men,

were gone, so that I had nothing outwardly to help me nor could I tell

what to do; then, Oh! then I heard a voice which said, ‘There is one,

even Christ Jesus, that can speak to thy condition’; and when I heard it,

my heart did leap for joy."

Then he entered into peace, enjoyed fellowship with Christ, saw that

he had all things in Him who had done all, and in whom he believed.

He could not sufficiently praise God for His mercy. He was aware of

the Lord’s command to go abroad into the world, to turn people from

darkness to the light, and, he says, “I saw that Christ died for all men,

and was a propitiation for all; and enlightened all men and women with

His divine and saving life; and that none could be a true believer but

who believed in it...." and adds: “These things I did not see by the help

of man nor by the letter, though they are written in the letter, but I saw

them in the light of the Lord Jesus Christ, and by His immediate Spirit

and power, as did the holy men of God, by whom the Holy Scriptures

were written.

Yet I had no slight esteem of the Holy Scriptures, but they were very

precious to me, for I was in that Spirit by which they were given forth:

and what the Lord opened in me, I afterwards found was agreeable to

them." Many began to come together to hear him and some were con-

vinced, meetings of “the Friends" being begun in place after place.

Refusal to bear arms or take part in war was a principle with Fox; he

set aside all use of force and taught that all things were to be borne and

all forgiven, that no oath might be taken, and that all payment of tithes

was to be refused.

NW VIEW

Beautiful Jim, God Bless You.

Tue, Oct 7, 2014 - 8:47am
foggyroad

Hear the very waves Jesus walked upon

Why Did Yeshua (Jesus) Walk On The Water?
Wed, Oct 8, 2014 - 1:14am
foggyroad

Evangelist Anita Fuentes openyoureyespeople.com

Sister Anita, is a Holy Spirit filled evangelist, a hard working Sister in Christ, winning souls to Christ with her sparkle, smiles and laughter.

Praise the Lord.

She installs Bill boards across the country to bring attention to the Times we are living in.

Her and her Husband produce a Powerful Family ministry, broadcasting to 180 nations from Victorville Ca., live three times a week.

She scoops most big Head Lines a day or two before you see it elsewhere.

She appears on Trunews network, Rick Wiles Radio, and has been a guest on Paul Begley, and many other Christian Shows.

She is a doll, and a real hoot, I love this Lady.

Check out Her facebook page.

Open Your Eyes

God Bless you Anita and Family.

Why Oct. 8th Blood Red Moon Lunar Eclipse Holds Great Significance - Amazing Footage, Bible Prophecy

https://www.emoaf.org/

Fri, Oct 10, 2014 - 7:58am
foggyroad

Shamelessly Pinched

@ag1969, posted this gem over at BoG's very cool thread.

This is pretty cool by ag1969

Forty Portraits in Forty Years

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2014/10/03/magazine/01-brown-sisters-forty-years.html?_r=0

I clicked the link, and viewed these amazing photos of four Sister's, the Brown Sister's, a series of photos starting in 1974 and again every year since until present.

"Forty Portraits in Forty Years", the four ladies standing side by side, from youth to maturity.

An extraordinary, photo series, remarkable and moving.

Youth is invincible and enduring, in the young mind we all had, it passes with a youthful imperceptibility.

Sometimes it seems we will never grow out of it, the sands of time flow ever so slowly in the summer of Youth.

Video unavailable
Video unavailable
Tue, Oct 14, 2014 - 10:37pm
Nana

Feast Of Atonement/Yom Kippur

Tue, Oct 14, 2014 - 11:22pm
Nana

Feast Of Booths/Tabernacles/Sukkot

The 7th Feast This year the Feast of Booths began on sundown Wednesday, October 8th and ends at sundown Wednesday, October 15.....October 8th there was a Blood Moon..... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3CVHlvRIOg

Wed, Oct 15, 2014 - 12:24am
Wed, Oct 15, 2014 - 8:41pm
foggyroad

Brothers and Sisters

I would humbly like to extend my gratitude to all the hard work, dedication, and loving kindness, that everyone has given toward my walk in Christ.

Through excellent posts, word's in season, video's produced, or posted.

Such loving hearts, all.

Thank you.

A.L a special thanks for insights, encouragement and instruction, S and J revelations, thank you so much, A.F smiles so uplifting, God Bless and Keep You, and yours.

I Pray the Lord cover and strengthen all of you.

I haven't named everyone but you all know who you are, God Bless You.

Carol, sweet Carol, my love goes out to you, I pray the Lord sends His Comforter, to You and your Family.

Cherish your Family, now, be of positive mind, say all the things you have always wanted to say.

Love on your family, Trust in our Eternal Father, rejoice in the nearness of Heaven, and the Glory to come.

I pray for your Peace and Comfort.

If it be His purpose to Heal You then this is my prayer, if He requires your presence, with Him, then this is my prayer.

Just know Love awaits, Lord Jesus awaits arms ready to hold you.

We will all be together someday, a day of Glory.

With Love, God Bless.

In Jesus' name.

Amen.

Wed, Oct 15, 2014 - 8:44pm
foggyroad

Nana

A special thank you for your Posts.

God Bless your loving heart.

Brother foggy

Wed, Oct 15, 2014 - 10:59pm
Nana

Say The Name