Talk about a conspiracy

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Sun, Feb 3, 2013 - 11:10pm
Dyna mo hum

Talk about a conspiracy

Joseph Farah has always been a pretty fair journalist in my eyes. Do you think he might be onto something here? https://www.wnd.com/2013/02/why-is-government-stockpiling-guns-ammo/

Edited by: Dyna mo hum on Nov 8, 2014 - 5:01am
Tue, Feb 5, 2013 - 8:24pm
Harald

(No subject)

I remember when Obama first talked about this, it was reported in MSM. This was during his Hope and Change period when everything he said was reported by the MSM. First thing that popped into my mind was...the crazy son of a gun is going to organize his own Schutzstaffel. Be afraid as they say.

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 - 12:40pm (Reply to #2)
DayStar

RE: Schutzstaffel

Harald, "Schutzstaffel" is exactly what I thought too when I heard the plan. It has been carried out, albeit very quietly. It is all black, but I am not sure it is very effective. A person I know where I live checked out the local chapter, and she found it was mostly a place for people to go who were looking for a boyfriend or a girlfriend. It is not very disciplined at all, at least in the local area. Other places might be different, but it is not effective from what I have heard, for it is it administered by liberals who are undisciplined themselves.

DayStar

Become a gold member and subscribe to Turd's Vault

Contribute

Donate Shop

The TFMR Silver Round
Buying Gold

Recent Comments