13242 posts / 0 new
Last post
Sat, Mar 27, 2021 - 7:30am
Solsson
-
Ankeborg
Sweden

Yes Doctor J however I do not

Yes Doctor J however I do not believe in a Jewish conspiracy or there are rotten apples in every group of people. Oh, Flagstaff, I've been there for one night, visited a crater on our way to Grand Canyon and Vegas. From the desert heat in Phoenix to the cool air in Flagstaff, 300km upwards and a totally different climate zone.

Congrats Sweden the corrupt politicians voted for a "coronacrisis" support package of 150billion SEK, three times the size of our regular EU-fee that we pay every year. SWExit is growing more popular by the day.

Ok, I am speculating in a Fullmoon low here. 0% cash at the moment, 80% Gold and 20% Silver.
I think I suffer from gamble addiction, almost always 100% invested.

Rick Rule ranked this company a 4 and Lundin Gold a 5. Both are Lundin companies.
Bluestone looks interesting, high grade gold in Guyana. Production startup in 2022.

Image cannot be displayed

the chart is visible in Edit mode but not in the posted version ... Bluestone at 61.8 retrace and at a multiyear support.

Sat, Mar 27, 2021 - 5:31pm

Daneric's Elliott wave

It appears that search engines have had Daneric added to their blocklists.

He's rightly ticked off.

Since this can be relevant, here's a shoutout for this market blogger:

https://danericselliottwaves.blogspot.com/2021/03/elliott-wave-update-26...

I know that some readers are not into EWaves, however, it might be interesting to ponder about why this one as been cancelled from searches. He most of the time covers US stocks and bonds by the way.

argentus maximus

Rhythm and Price http://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html

This analyst - global markets

Sun, Mar 28, 2021 - 12:10am
Pete
-
Fair Oaks, CA

June Gold

It seems like the blue ml, drawn using the min-1 weekly pivots, is providing resistance to the recent rally; and where it crosses the MLH, the market will be making a decision: break upward for a renewed rally toward the orange r lines to make another Major pivot high (assuming a top there), or a continued breakdown. The last 6-7 trading days have only slightly corrected the rally off the low (about 40%), and appear in the form of a complex irregular flat on the 60m.

The 60m rsi was useful at times to confirm the major pivots during this multi-month correction.

Add free charts with TradingView.

If the market breaks down early next week it may reach the 1696ish area where the zoomed m1 daily ml (dotted orange) crosses the 0-y line. This would probably be a swing low, with potential for a renewed rise toward the r lines for an abc correction to the main trend and possible Major pivot top.

Sun, Mar 28, 2021 - 1:31am
Pete
-
Fair Oaks, CA

June Gold--support for a p2

There is a close confluence of different lines and an important calculated value coming Weds, Thurs, and Monday (market closed Good Friday) that all typically support a pivot 2. Should price reach there, I would expect a pivot low and then a rally to the closer r line, which is quite strong given the mpl aspect of both the 0-y line and the action line (see where the action line touches the prior x pivot high?)

I'm considering a long trade from that p2, with exit at r if the form is right. If the action is weak enough (such as latest ml not made at c wave top, or slowing internal momentum in wave c, or c less than a, I may hedge/short in anticipation of another swing down to new lows (into early June?) If the bearish scenario plays out, I think 1520 is possible in the context of the long term monthly gold chart. Ugh.

BTW, US T-bonds may be putting in an important low on the monthly chart.

Wed, Mar 31, 2021 - 10:37am
Solsson
-
Ankeborg
Sweden

No Pete, to many analysts

No Pete, to many analysts calling for 15ish Gold now, then that is not going to happen. Nice bounce for SILJ today at the bottom of trend channel. Look how sturdy SILJ has been for many months now, strange, at the same time silver is dropping. I think this indicates hidden inflation.

The way forward, 4trillion infrastructure crisis package, stock markets, commodities, metals and crypto higher, soon we will have yield curve control to hide inflation for a while longer.

The movie "Risen" on TV6 tonite, at Messengerday-Wednesday, indicating a turn in precious markets? I've had synchronicities tied to that movie before, just not related to metals.

or maybe it's just bcos we are soon going to celebrate Easter lol

Sat, Apr 3, 2021 - 4:03pm
Pete
-
Fair Oaks, CA

USDX at important R line

Just noticed that that the Weds high is 0.05 from the X of the R line and the Major UH of the rally (which is not drawn in). The X is precisely Weds in time. We probably made a major pivot high in DX on Weds, just as June Gold has made a probable p2 low on Weds.

I venture to say that if this Weds top is closed over, and the Weds gold low is closed under, then the bearish scenario of gold 1525 is back in play. Either way it's a win for gold holders in the longer term.

Whatever $ I can spare would go into 1525 gold...perhaps in June?

Wed, Apr 7, 2021 - 10:19am
Solsson
-
Ankeborg
Sweden

"The purpose in life is to

"The purpose in life is to expand your consciousness as much as possible" /Carl Jung.

Sorry for my bad recommendations lately. Bluestone postponed production startup by 2 years, ouch.

Ok, just for fun, lets get crazy. I watched a movie yesterday, "The Shallow". A women chased by a shark. What is the symbolism of a movie like that, is she a symbol of our precious holdings? Is the shark a symbol of the market? I looked at the production date 24 of June 2016. All numbers are evenly divisible by 6. Even yesterday 6x4=24(6+6+6+6) the date when the movie was shown.

"The Shallow" is 47, the number for a turn. In the movie she mentions a date 26 of April. So a little bit of a rally until the 26th of April? Then a turn to the downside to close the gap in Lundin Gold, see below. That would be very nice. Buy back mid June -> Summer solstice, oh the movie was released on Midsummer Eve the peak of the Sun for the year, so it must be true then lol.

Lundin Gold a naive jump

Wed, Apr 7, 2021 - 3:40pm
UncleFester
-
nunya, MS

Update

A couple of charts and some quick notes. Pink area should be support (sticky prices) for spot gold whereas for spot silver it looks like resistance. If their trading ranges hold, sideways action could last until June for silver and into the fall for gold. Cheers, UF.

Just because I'm paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't out to get me.
Thu, Apr 8, 2021 - 1:12am
Pete
-
Fair Oaks, CA

FWIW gold daily chart

Perhaps the daily continuation chart below will describe the upcoming price action accurately. The recent consecutive rallies (to p1 and p3) both closed above ("zoomed") their median lines; this is often a signal that a long prior trend is reversing. The lows did not take out the prior possible pivot Y bottom, a bullish factor (not closing under is even more important). Using that pivot Y and the prior Major pivot low (M), we can construct a Babson-style 0-Y Reaction line which runs somewhat below the recent lows at present. The center line is nicely multi-pivot. The pattern suggests we might trade over to the right to reach the R line, perhaps consolidating/chopping until it is reached at a somewhat higher low; this might become a "2nd H bounce" pattern (the first H bounce would be in place at p2). We shall see.

Sun, Apr 11, 2021 - 4:56am
Solsson
-
Ankeborg
Sweden

A classic tech analysis by

A classic tech analysis by this lady. Never heard about her before. Good for newbies and me.

Why feeling bad about the gold price is good + Gold, Silver, Miners chart analysis 11 April 2021

Looking at sentiment in setup we are at or very close to a low.

Wed, Apr 14, 2021 - 10:10am

Where BTC might find support among enemies

Last sentence, third bullet point reads:

"This would cement bitcoin as an open-source alternative to the digital yuan"

https://seekingalpha.com/article/4418881-chairman-thiel-hints-palantir-r...

argentus maximus

Rhythm and Price http://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html

This analyst - global markets

Wed, Apr 14, 2021 - 10:22am
Pete
-
Fair Oaks, CA

Thanks Solsson

I enjoyed your posted video. Very refreshing to hear a good analysis that is bullish!

This morning gold touched the Babson 0-y R1 line target to the tick and headed obediently lower. Assuming this hourly pivot becomes a daily pivot, the implication is a touch of the 1676.20 low at a minimum, probably quite soon. We need a daily close above the turn point to negate the indication.

As a reminder, there's a big-picture R1 line coming up below the market, just below the recent lows. It's two posts above this one.

Wed, Apr 14, 2021 - 9:03pm
Green Lantern

Image cannot be displayed

If you've been around this place for anytime, and most of you have, even those of you that went AWOL, this should be familiar to you because the topic of alchemy has been an often spoken of subject.

If you sat back and took it in as mere entertainment, and saw no monetary value, or no value to your gold or silver stack, that's your bad.

But for those that need a review, luna (silver) on the left, Sun (gold) on the right. I didn't make this stuff up. That's how the ancients wrote the symbols for Au and Ag. Combined, it forms another precious metal.

When those two symbols come together, it's known as an eclipse. You've all been outdoors at least once in your life, looked up, said wow, and then went back to watch your football game.

So, it is a symbol for a precious metal, it also implies related cycles and a symbol for an entire array of concepts, some of it being explored in the Zeitgiest. But it can all be brought back to the archetypical meaning of these symbols.

There is that ugly word again. If you listen to Jordon Peterson, he kind of made that word mainstream but I get a sense, it still hasn't took. But anyways...

And for those that believe...STILL....after all these years that you can't time markets (tsk, tsk, tsk)....What will happen at that moment in time with certainty is a different story. But you CAN know that something is going to happen.

And finally, one more symbol.....A stock chart. Filled with more weird symbols and strange numbers, but important numbers?

Has anybody looked closely at the number this market has been hanging around for the last few days waiting to make a decision?

If I were a gold bug, I'd have that number ingrained in my head.

Become member and subscribe to Turd's Vault

Contribute

Donate Shop

Recent Comments

Forum Discussion

randomness