bearish imo (but note, delayed quotes)

Add free charts with TradingView.

Fri, Mar 5, 2021 - 5:55am
Solsson
-
Ankeborg
Sweden

No bounce in gold? Three

No bounce in gold? Three cycle waves down (not EW waves), will we get a fourth? I entertained myself with a daily candle count:

Cycle Wave1=33candles
Cycle Wave2=47candles
Cycle Wave3=68candles
Cycle Wave4=68 x 1,44ish=98days or 3,2-3,3 months for wave 4 to execute. Mid June, that is in line with Argentus bearish outlook of 14-17weeks and that would probably take us down to 61,8 Fib at $1580.

Last year we had a deflationary corona spike down, yesterday we had an inflationary spike down (rising yields). Frustrating isn't it. I am speculating in a bounce here and waiting for a possible cycle wave 4 down before a restore of the "bull".

Metaphysical enlightenment:
3rd of March is obviously a special day for me. Last year I got a receipt of 153,08. 153 is the middle of vesica pisces which looks like an eight.
On Wednesday I got a receipt of 216,14. 216 is 6x6x6 or 9days. Odin hung himself upside down for 216h or 9days.
14 is 7+7 or the number of falanges on one hand, so I tried to multiply 216 with 14 and ended up with 3024.

3024 nope a boring number, then I found out that 3024 is seven cycles of 432 or 3,5 cycles of 864.
24x60x60=86400seconds in a day&night or 43200seconds for a half day.

3,5 is an interesting number related to Hermes and his caduceus, 3,5 is Pi (letter 3 and 5 in 7-cipher) but also 42.
3,5years is 42months(3x14).

Fri, Mar 5, 2021 - 9:27am
ancientmoney
-
Madison, WI

Want to do something about silver fraud?

Read Butler's complaint to CFTC, and follow his lead in sending the complaint to the CFTC a-holes (who know this is ongoing), and your reps. If enough pressure is applied, maybe they'll actually do their jobs and enforce the law. It can't hurt...

https://silverseek.com/article/time-act

Tue, Mar 9, 2021 - 2:52am
Solsson
-
Ankeborg
Sweden

Watched the latest setup post

Watched the latest setup post on my private computer yesterday evening and noticed that my last post was posted at 5:55.

I answered my own question. I think we have a turn here, Lundin Gold did not follow gold down yesterday, quite the opposite. So miners turn first, then bullion a few weeks later. LUG turned around the 25th of Feb.

Pain first (tightening the string, coiling the bow, enough leverage), then pleasure (release of the arrow) according to Hermetic principles:

The Kybalion
Hermetic Philosophy

Wed, Mar 10, 2021 - 12:57am
Pete
-
Fair Oaks, CA

April Gold daily & 60m chart; May Silver daily

Price rallied very sharply to the daily chart upper mlh of the downtrend channel. It spent most of the day trading narrowly above and below the line. It managed a settlement above, but ended the session below. I'm not sure the settlement price is more important than the close of the trading session. Comex charts the settlement price as the close. The daily volume was lower than Monday's, and Monday's OI was up pretty sharply (a bearish indication I assume).

Meanwhile, the latest daily median lines are pointing down in gold, as is the latest major ML. This is generally a very bearish environment with continued possible strong downtrend.

The 60m chart shows a classic turn south from the first of the R1 Babson lines today. The second one might also be reached in this rally, perhaps tomorrow. So far, we can see on the hourly a small, second h-bounce pattern which remains bearish until exceeded to the upside. There are few 60m pivots on the way up (such a fast move), which would have increased the probability of the topping scenario, but there are a few small pivots (chopping at the daily uh) just before the r1 is reached. That probably helps the bearish scenario from r1. The combination of the daily uh and the 60m r1z line halted the advance today in my view. So, is it just a sharp, short-covering rally? We shall see...

Silver could rally higher (with gold), and reach the center line noted earlier near 26.36 where it would meet very strong selling pressure. The reaction line near 24.15 remains the target, and if the market breaks that, 22 is in the cards (testing the prior lows).

Wed, Mar 10, 2021 - 9:25am
Pete
-
Fair Oaks, CA

April Gold Wednesday AM

The CPI report was the trigger for the push to R1 (x):

Here's the 5m bar chart. There was another r1 (in projection mode vs. retracement mode).

Kinda amazing, no?

Now we have plenty of 60m pivots on the way to R1. Probably need an hourly close above today's top to negate the bearish indication of lower lows on the daily.

Fri, Mar 12, 2021 - 12:12am
Pete
-
Fair Oaks, CA

April Gold daily and 60m 3/11/21

Price reached the down-sloping daily ml, the natural initial target for a rally, but did not close over it. By not zooming the ml, we are not alerted to an imminent major pivot trend reversal from the low--not yet, anyway.

(Silver reached its daily high simultaneously in the region of the 0-Y line of the epf formation, along with two other lines, and did not close above any of them. Rather, the lower close gives a daily reversal bar signal and makes for a potential min-3 daily pivot top. The daily volume today was a little higher than yesterday, which is also bearish. The volume of the rally has been lighter than the down trend, also not bullish.)

Price also reached wl#1 of the down channel, also a natural resistance. The new possible 0-y line is also drawn (red), and is a key line to close over for first indication of a major change in trend.

Channel parallels are drawn too. Notice the close under the lower parallel. That faked me out, because in the June contract it didn't happen! Traders are rolling big time now into the June (check the OI at Comex).

The 60m chart is pretty interesting. It's a good example of corrective price action terminating at the "xyz" ml or one of its parallels. From the high on the uh there's a drop, zooming the latest min-3 60m ml to the downside (not drawn). The ML of the xyz stopped the drop for several hours, forming an upside min-3 pivot, and a second small one, soon followed by another drop and bearish close under the ML-- which could extend in a third wave lower. (This drop may come during the day session, for a lousy Friday/end of the week, to further discourage gold holders.) This is very typical price action in the xyz channel. Sometimes price returns to the passed 0-Y line, where it pivots to go higher (I highlighted where this might possibly happen). I haven't drawn in a possible Major pivot daily MLH as a support angle (yet), which could be a primary support. Without the upside zoom in place at a possible p1, it's doubtful we are going to see a p2 at/near such an MLH that would take the market higher in a third wave to new highs for a recovery rally.

Mon, Mar 15, 2021 - 6:23am
Solsson
-
Ankeborg
Sweden

Just a couple of small

Just a couple of small observations, gold went up on Friday even though the 10y yield spiked up. Continue to go up a little bit today. How will the FED act on rising bond yields? There is a new buzz word in town Yield Curve Control.

Miners also showing a small bounce here. Austerity-deflation or inflation going forward!? Looking at copper we already have inflation ... on the other hand we had a bottom exactly one year ago today, maybe we are at a top?

FED buying assets for 120 billion/month doesn't sound like austerity. Maybe they will change their policy this week?

Interesting week for sure.

Wed, Mar 17, 2021 - 12:35am
Pete
-
Fair Oaks, CA

April gold 60m in the xyz channel

Price returned to the r1 line it crossed earlier, near the lh of the xyz channel in the 1700 area. Generally price has moved in the xyz channel very nicely! The early spike Tuesday stopped at/near the ml from x--behavior typical of a correction--and it could be the top of this daily minor pivot. Big volume decline from there! Usually the corrective move terminates at the ml or one of its parallels... At 1744.40 in 4 hours is a very strong confluence of ml, r line,and 50% retracement level of the daily swing down. Look for a turn if price pops there....The daily chart 0-y trendline comes in at 1741.70 on Wednesday. Banks will defend against a gold rise on FOMC day...perhaps we get a near-challenge of Tuesday's top at r3?? Meanwhile, silver price remains stymied under the trendline mentioned earlier, and under pressure to retreat to low 24's.

The larger picture from the daily suggests that after this minor rally reaches its peak, we will get an over $60 drop to a pivot 2, which should be bought...for yet higher prices for a major pivot high. If the host's cycles play out, then after that major pivot high, prices go down into June.

The prior two major rallies of this multi-month corrective phase both reached reaction lines based on the prior 0-y center line (on the daily). Will that happen again? If so, we are looking at 7 major pivots over a 10 month decline.

Wed, Mar 17, 2021 - 7:41am

17th March 2021 - GV peak now for a week & again at end of mth

Happy St Patrick's Day to all of you !

And in a week from now, at Spring Equinox, it will be 9pm on the big Celtic Cross Clock.

To convert to the Celtic time model, one regards a year as a long night (winter) followed by a long day (summer. The year begins at the autumn equinox.

Thus the vertical position of our present day clock would be 12:00 with both hands vertical which we regard as "the start" position. But on Celtic Cross this is the setting at Autumn equinox , wherein all hands of the watch that signify periods less than a year point towards the same point.

So if (converting to our convention) the autumn equinox is 3o'clock, then midwinter is 6 o'clock, mid summer is 12:00 and the spring or vernal equinox is a quarter to noon, which is 9 o'clock. And, if you look for natural rhythms these are prime time for them to start or end. eg Histoprical study shows that stock market crashes tend to start in Sept and maximize in Oct, or start in March and maximize in April.

There are Celtic Calendric Clock "hands" for periods longer than a year. One does the 360 rotation in a nineteen year period. There are other periods of significance too. Half the 19 years (roughly) is important for bonds by the way, and TIPS (inflation adjusted bonds) prices are contained within the price of gold.

Julius Caesar said: "(the Gaulish Celts) keep birthdays and the beginnings of months and years in such an order that the day follows the night."

So ... gravestones .... or Celtic Calendar-Clocks made of stone ... or Christian Crosses with a decorative circle ...... or sundials set vertically. What are these? Are they multipurpose objects or simpler single purpose carvings?

I assure you - with great emphasis - good timing is an essential ability for staying on the right side of the gold price. And the tools for timing are all around us provided one can see them for what they are. What does silver do when the blackbird sings? When the harvest is being brought in by farmers, what should one do with stock market positions? And what are those longer than one year periods that matter most? A hint for two of them: what if every quadrant of the Celtic Cross were to be a full year, or a decade of years? That might get curious minds started.

And enjoy St Patrick's Day!

argentus maximus

Rhythm and Price http://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html

This analyst - global markets

Wed, Mar 17, 2021 - 11:28pm
AccidentalTourist

Skynet is the Virus

A bit off topic, but nonetheless, possibly, very, very important.

He is a Pro-vaccine (normally) with a PhD in Virology and an M.D

ex-Senior Program Office for Global Health,

Vaccine Discovery for Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation

I hope he is wrong. He hopes he is wrong:

BitChute Video (ZFjj86buJWA8)
Thu, Mar 18, 2021 - 3:27am
Pete
-
Fair Oaks, CA

April Gold 60m

Sun, Mar 21, 2021 - 8:17am
Solsson
-
Ankeborg
Sweden

It is not easy to use the

It is not easy to use the "copytrade" feature if I do not expose my trades. A little bit of a warning here, this is esoteric drivel, woo-woo stuff or just flat out crazy.

Ok so I logged in to my account a few months ago. My favorite explorer had dropped a bit. At the same time I was watching a show called "On Track". The teams presented themselves and all participants were from my neighborhood, strange. The show started and I was browsing my pages and when I was about to push the buy button the program leader stated "now both teams have 11points, it's 11-11.

Oh nice coincidence maybe this trade will be successful? Ok I pushed the buy button and at the same time the show host yelled out, "we are at Fiji" and guess what the explorer I bought was Lion One Metals, their mine is placed on Fiji.

The trade turned out to be crap, however I noticed a week ago that LIO capitulated down to a long term trendline just as Gold did. I thought to skip the trade, when some esoteric numbers showed up on screen, "ok I will try to make a trade", but LIO jumped up to 1.17 from 1.15 so again I was about to skip the trade. All of a sudden it dropped back down to 1.15 and I bought it. Just a couple of minutes later it jumped up to 1.23, wow nice.

Fast forward to Monday last week. At work a colleague named Roland helped me out with some electrical stuff. On Tuesday another Roland showed up and on Wednesday the both called me numerous times. I thought to myself I must check out the gematria of their names so I did. Guess what Roland in 7-cipher is 15 the same value as Gold. Then I thought about the trade in LIO bought at 1.15, hmm who is number one and 15 is the value of Gold, maybe better luck this time.

Later that day FED promised to buy everything and keep rates low until 2023. Gold soared that evening. Wednesday is the messenger day and 15 is the number of Gold so I knew that Gold was in good shape.

Regarding Lion One Metals being a great trade based on what I wrote above, I have no idea what so ever. Only time will tell ...

Tue, Mar 23, 2021 - 12:47am
Pete
-
Fair Oaks, CA

June ES approaching a top?

Tue, Mar 23, 2021 - 12:28pm

Pete's post above

I want to highlight Pete's above post.

Not saying why, however, I have shown subscribers a reason why stocks are already arrived at a major overhead selling level, from which a break down is likely. And this arrival has coincided with a "favourable" time for a small break to cascade up in scale to become a significant break.

Now this potential I'm talking about. Not happening unless it begins.

I also said that central banks can choose to print monies specially for the purpose of preventing that break.

So what occurs is a decision to break the old reserve currency further or not to do that.

Since I have not been added to the memo mailing list, I await seeing early signs of what side of the strategic alternative "they" are proceeding with.

Now let's look at some history, and I want readers to learn (from certain similarities with today contained in this example from the past) what sort of signposts might be placed along the road into the future, by which we can estimate which road we are on.

The question the establishment faces is: To end deflation and reduce debt and bail out the big debtors of society how to increase the money supply without depreciating the official FX?

Let's look at some French history:

Quoting Wokeypedia .... Assignats were paper money issued by the Constituent Assembly in France from 1789 to 1796, during the French Revolution, to address imminent bankruptcy. They were backed by the value of properties formerly held by the Catholic Church, which were confiscated, on the motion of Mirabeau, by the Assembly on 2 November 1789, and the crown lands, which had been taken over by the nation on 7 October. Credit was wrecked, according to Talleyrand; for Mirabeau "the deficit was the treasure of the nation". In September the treasury was empty. In November 1789 ecclesiastical possessions were confiscated ..... Unquote

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assignat

Ok. Let's look at a certain kind of digital currency being wheeled out, (which might be handy for intellectual arts corporations like eg Disney, etc who have appeared in my past posts for about two years now).

Have a read about this: Non-Fungible Token (NFT) Definition. (I chose a non mainstream media source for this because those sources put at the top of a search result page - those "news" organizations misuse the funds generated by clicks on their sites. They are not to be trusted in many cases)

https://www.investopedia.com/non-fungible-tokens-nft-5115211

So .... why not bail out the media, who served those in power so well recently, and increase the money supply all at the same time.

This one has authorization from the highest level in my opinion. It will not be legislated against in my opinion. Maybe modified, possibly, if that is required.

And, the historical echo is also visible for all to see. Look back to see forward as best you can, to partially see through the foggy future.

Now, if money were to flow out of stocks into gold would that suit the Fed, BOE, SBC, ECB? Absolutely not? So ..... why not facilitate the art and collectibles market? The vast reservoir of new money presently in bonds can flow into alternative (often worthless in the long run but there will be modern masterworks that appreciate amazingly) physical assets than gold, silver, commodities. Can you now see why "they" like this?

argentus maximus

Tue, Mar 23, 2021 - 12:44pm

Money Is Looking for a Home; Prepare for Major Shortages ....

Money Is Looking for a Home; Prepare for Major Shortages Warns Former President Bush Advisor

Money Is Looking for a Home; Prepare for Major Shortages Warns Former President Bush Advisor

argentus maximus

Wed, Mar 24, 2021 - 6:29am
silverstool

Major Shortages

When considering her position as an "ex" insider and possibly paid shill, we are given a glimpse of the thoughts of the inner sanctum. She raises the spectre of government money (universal basic income) and floats a kite that the electorate won't approve if a new digital currency comes with strings attached. At the same time she undermines the case for Bitcoin by suggesting that there are plenty of cryptos around and presumably this includes nascent Central Bank Digital Currencies (CBDC). The question is whether they can convince the public that CBDC are the real deal when compared to Bitcoin and not the equivalent of "fool's gold".

Wed, Mar 24, 2021 - 7:27am argentus maximus
Solsson
-
Ankeborg
Sweden

argentus maximus wrote:

argentus maximus wrote:

I also said that central banks can choose to print monies specially for the purpose of preventing that break.
So what occurs is a decision to break the old reserve currency further ...

Wasn't the decision made many years ago like in 1913 when the FED was created? They must destroy the old system (OWO) to introduce a new (NWO). Buy it all and they are not done yet, buyer and lender of last resort of a thing. Maybe I am a little bit too much of a conspiracy theorist here.

Fri, Mar 26, 2021 - 9:34am Solsson
-
Hiding in the lava tubes northwest of Flagstaff

too much?

I think not. Can one explore and research these conspiracies anymore?

The more I learn about history & economics, and then watch the current actions of national & local politicians, the stronger my conviction grows that most conspiracy theories are close to the truth--or actually being too cautious with interpretation of the evidence.