The setup for the big trade

13204 posts / 0 new
Last post
Wed, Feb 10, 2021 - 10:29pm Green Lantern
Green Lantern

Did you know that the price

Did you know that the price of frankincense and myrhh have skyrocketed since COVID-19??

Just like the good ole days when gold was a thing too and wise men were walking the earth.

Zerohedge doesn't report everything

If you get out at all, you're hearing all sorts of stories about how there were three stars in the sky over Bethlehem...you know three wise men. Gold, frankincense and myrrh. Stories like that. While we have records of what was going on up there, some of the interpretations might be up for discussion.

It's these two mugs that POwell saw in the sky this morning. These mean something especially when these two actors are holding hands.

http://skyandtelescope.org/wp-content/uploads/Venus-Jupiter-Nov13_ST_F.jpg

So what am I saying? This is biblical in scope as Cosmic solar cycle 25 gets under way. Just simple astronomy.

Last time something like this happened was March 5th, 2009, Let's look at what happened between these two meetings.

Add free charts with TradingView.

Tomorrow the 11th, will be 11 years, and 11 months and change since the last meeting. 161.8 days from the September pull back.

So with Epic money printing, the price of frankincense and myrrh should keep rising. So get it while the getting is good. Nothing lasts forever.

Thu, Feb 11, 2021 - 9:43am
Solsson
-
Ankeborg
Sweden

Ok so it is a very special

Ok so it is a very special day today, I just discovered (with help from the universe), the first post in Setup was posted on 27th of January 2013.

#1Sun, Jan 27, 2013 - 3:00pm

A very special date as well:

Day of liberation / Liberation / History / Auschwitz-Birkenau

A liberation of infinite evilness, how could it happen? Why didn't the German soldiers protest, WHY!?
It pisses me of so much I do not know what to do. Listened to a video from Jordan B Peterson a couple of days ago.
He said that even God had it's doubts about the darkness created by man when Jesus was hanging on the cross.

Conform to authority, do not say anything, keep quiet, shut up, just follow orders. We got the same culture of silence in Sweden right now and it will lead to something very bad. That's why the Jews in Sweden are shouting from roof tops, stop the madness now! They know what a pogrom is ...

Pogrom - Wikipedia

Will infinite darkness be followed by infinite light? The answer to that question, looking at ancient wisdom, is yes!

Thu, Feb 11, 2021 - 11:53am

Gold Silver Ratio

This is 10.5 weekdays since a recent pivot.

I'll be watching to see if a support level set at today's lows gets respected (it holds) or broken during following days. The former would confer reversal status onto a recent interim low, causing hardening of support.

This also has implications for silver in particular.

Now, it is far too soon to know. But the days to come will show what exactly today has become. It's not just any random day however.

Off the charts analysis, soon to be on your charts.

argentus maximus

Rhythm and Price http://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html

This analyst - global markets

Thu, Feb 11, 2021 - 12:04pm

G-V

For those who know what it is.

Notably high propensity for violence expected by my trading systems during coming 2 days.

argentus maximus

Rhythm and Price http://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html

This analyst - global markets

Sat, Feb 13, 2021 - 8:18pm
AccidentalTourist

Nickel

Anyone in the States notice that after the "coin shortage" was over, during the plandeomonic, that it's very hard to find a real nickle.

Sat, Feb 13, 2021 - 9:45pm
AccidentalTourist

-

-

Sun, Feb 14, 2021 - 4:25pm
AccidentalTourist

Ronan Manly, BullionStar.com

Ronan Manly, BullionStar.com :

On Wednesday 3 February, right after claiming to add 3416 tonnes of silver to SLV by frantically tapping the LBMA vaults in London, the iShares Silver Trust prospectus was changed, and the following wording added:

The demand for silver may temporarily exceed available supply that is acceptable for delivery to the Trust, which may adversely affect an investment in the Shares.

Mon, Feb 15, 2021 - 6:54am
Solsson
-
Ankeborg
Sweden

Exodus from prison for

Exodus from prison for precious metals. How else to interpret the message?

The very first post in setup kept on coming up when I tried to reach the last page ... then I noticed the date of Exodus.

Ok, why is Silver stronger than Gold right now? My guess is inflation is around the corner. We do not need a spike up in money velocity, just a change of trend.

and then we have a funny thing going on between David and Stefan. A commercial from Etoro stock broker, David using new functionality called "copytrader". David focusing on becoming an avid gamer and watching the latest flow of cat movies, Stefan a very analytical well thought out trader, looking at the flow in markets. Who is David and Stefan? Duh, David is the King of Jews and Stefanus is the guy who got stoned to death a couple of years after Jesus died, year 35 to be exact.

David is described in the Hebrew Bible as king of the United Monarchy of Israel and Judah. In the Books of Samuel, David is a young shepherd who gains fame first as a musician and later by killing the enemy champion Goliath. He becomes a favorite of King Saul and a close friend of Saul's son Jonathan. Worried that David is trying to take his throne, Saul turns on David. After Saul and Jonathan are killed in battle, David is anointed as King. David conquers Jerusalem, taking the Ark of the Covenant into the city, and establishing the kingdom founded by Saul.

Stephanos, meaning "wreath, crown=CORONA " and by extension "reward, honor, renown, fame", often given as a title rather than as a name, traditionally venerated as the protomartyr or first martyr of Christianity was, according to the Acts of the Apostles, a deacon in the early Church at Jerusalem who aroused the enmity of members of various synagogues by his teachings. Accused of blasphemy at his trial, he made a speech denouncing the Jewish authorities who were sitting in judgment on him and was then stoned to death. His martyrdom was witnessed by Saul of Tarsus, also known as Paul, a Pharisee and Roman citizen who would later become a Christian apostle.

hahaha just noticed, FRED means PEACE in Swedish! So we are at peace, no more interventions from the FED!?

Wed, Feb 17, 2021 - 10:39am
Solsson
-
Ankeborg
Sweden

Strange DAVIDova won

Strange DAVIDova won yesterday and today STEFANOS won ...

Pain first then pleasure, that's how the universe works.

Bought silver today, just couldn't resist a -20% drop in Sotkamo Silver:

Ed Steer: Silver Price is About to Blow Sky High
Wed, Feb 17, 2021 - 2:30pm
11IMIX
-
Chicago, IL

Spider

Hi Spider ! I have a game we can play ! Its called hide the pickle . Here's how it goes. You put on a blindfold and bend over like you are picking up a shiny new nickle then I come around and hide the pickle.

I miss my old dog.

Wed, Feb 17, 2021 - 4:37pm
Pete
-
Fair Oaks, CA

to buy or not to buy...

I was wishing I had bought some gold at the Nov 30 low, at the intersection of the R1 and other A/R lines. Today I had the chance.

Bought a June mini gold at 1775.40 as a hedge against a 10 oz purchase to be made offshore in due course.

First stacking in a long, long time. They are selling cheap gold that they do not have!

Still think a decline to about 1700 is possible. An analysis of NEM points to mid April in the low 50's as an important potential turning point. It would yield about 3% at that point, with dividends likely to rise over the coming years. I plan on a large purchase if the market cooperates.

Fri, Feb 19, 2021 - 2:44am
Solsson
-
Ankeborg
Sweden

Woke up this morning, looked

Woke up this morning, looked at the clock 5:55 ...

Went out to the kitchen, looked at the clock 6:18, that is phi ...

Something wrong with the clock on the microwave oven, it's ahead of time so to say ...

Yesterday I got a recept with the number 309SEk stamped on it, my first thought "holy smokes food is getting expensive". Then I recognized the number 309 is a half cycle of phi, 309+309=618 , strange ...

What to make of all this I do not know, maybe a turn in markets? I am so tempted to fork in my last 17% in silver miners, but I still remember end of February last year, so I will probably wait a little bit longer ... or not

Yes Pete it's tricky!

I got back from the store without a "Semla", on Tuesday it was "Fat Tuesday bun day" missed the opportunity then and now they were sold out I am on a keto diet but I have allowed myself to eat a couple of these:

Image cannot be displayed

Buy while they are still available, a reference to gold, silver or miners?

Sat, Feb 27, 2021 - 1:49am
Pete
-
Fair Oaks, CA

April gold weekly

Yes Solsson, very tricky. The market was not interested in rallying from my few bottom picking attempts with a mini contract : ) , so I'm out.

This Friday night I saw this in the weekly April contract. There is a potential key retracement pattern, where the ml crosses the far 2p line. That price is very near the 162% external retracement of the 3-4 wave, a natural target. (See how Friday's selling stopped at 127% exR, with short covering into the close.)

A decline to the X would fill the weekly gap, at 1647.50, or nearly so. I think the shorts may cover there. It might be the bottom.

This might put NEM into the desired $52-53 zone at the far side of a bear flag pattern. At Friday's close it's paying 4%. Assuming higher gold prices long term, this yield could double, or more. Wouldn't that be nice!

Add free charts with TradingView.