13113 posts / 0 new
Last post
Wed, Nov 18, 2020 - 7:44am
Solsson
-
Ankeborg
Sweden

Sorry for my gullible Pisa

Sorry for my gullible Pisa Tower post I miss interpreted the symbol. The charts look bearish and I had a problem with my exposure in the Silver market so I sold out my whole position yesterday.

I will compensate my mistake by posting a miner chart with an esoteric read attached to it.

Wed, Nov 18, 2020 - 2:37pm

An approach to an old high is

An approach to an old high is bearish, for as long as price is under that old high, not one millisecond longer. How long will that be? Look at the chart.

At the price and on the day, it can flicker to bullish in an instant.

But somethings that happen all of a sudden are still somehow a gradual process. Remember how the 2020 gold breakouts were incrementally confirmed, before the breakout? This is similar.

Spider-in-web battle plan applies to scenario trading: Fly come, I wait. Fly go, I wait. Fly caught - move into action fast!

We can watch more than just one web ....

argentus maximus

Rhythm and Price http://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html

This analyst - global markets

Wed, Nov 18, 2020 - 2:41pm 11IMIX
Solsson
-
Ankeborg
Sweden

11IMIX wrote:

11IMIX wrote:

Blue (masculine) Red (feminine) clothing represent the union of the divine creating the child in the pic. Boo !

No I think it's the other way around. Red is the Sol the Sun which is masculine that brings order and the blue is the esoteric meaning of the female who brings chaos.

So the woman below describes a lifecycle ...

Sorry I spelled the tree of life wrong, I hope no Jewish people got offended, Kabbalah is the correct word.

Wed, Nov 18, 2020 - 2:59pm
11IMIX
-
Chicago, IL

@Sol

Yes, you are correct sir. Sorry for the confusion on my part. Interesting symbols to be found in classical art. I am just an idiot trying to find my way through the fog. Thanks for the clarification. The skulls that are presented in so many pieces are also interesting. Cheers my friend.

I miss my old dog.

Thu, Nov 19, 2020 - 11:14am
UncleFester
-
nunya, MS

Update

Au price currently at the 1.62 fan line. Also looks like a converging triangle is trying to form. Cheers everyone.

https://www.tradingview.com/x/YVs5N1qS/

Just because I'm paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't out to get me.
Thu, Nov 19, 2020 - 12:16pm

Correlations

The "Risk on / Risk Off" thing created by quantitative Easing also known as money printing to purchase favoured assets and artificially support/raise their value has also created a binary gold scenario we all know and can easily fail to give due respect to.

When stocks go up, is this bullish or bearish gold?

Well, that depends on why the stocks went up. Real or QE related wash trade causes ....

So we need to be careful about deciding which is winning re end of vs renewal of the selective reflationist policies - particularly at the moment.

Here is a chart of US stocks and gold. I have highlighted some moments of relevance in the recent decade or so.

An inversion of correlation is visible for a time period. That's in the past, and what happened to gold is shown above in terms of what happened to stocks at the same time. Correlations and inverse-correlations are both evidence of connective activity between these asset prices.

The appearance of the correlation inversion (QE funds deployed against gold and for stocks) is triggered by the interaction of stocks with its own trendlines,. breakouts, and breakdowns.

In that context, there is a further higher rising pitchfork-ish trendline that can be placed on the chart over to the upper right, and I suspect that the future for QE fuelled movements of gold may become connected with the stock inflection choice to either retain highs or lose them and allow them to become tops.

argentus maximus

Thu, Nov 19, 2020 - 12:44pm 11IMIX
Solsson
-
Ankeborg
Sweden

Mr Chance

11IMIX wrote:

Yes, you are correct sir. Sorry for the confusion on my part. Interesting symbols to be found in classical art. I am just an idiot trying to find my way through the fog. Thanks for the clarification. The skulls that are presented in so many pieces are also interesting. Cheers my friend.

Ha I know what you mean, I often feel like Mr Chance ...

Thu, Nov 19, 2020 - 1:01pm
Solsson
-
Ankeborg
Sweden

Impact Silver

One of my favorites made a couple of bucks over the years so lets have a look at the chart.

Interesting, the exact top at 1,11, 111 is the number of the Sol magic square and it was set at the 8th of August the 8th month, 88 a double vesica piscis or 8 x 111 = 888

The second top, a double top LOWER by only 3c. Look at the date 9th of Novem-ber. Novem in latin is 9.
99 is the number of an end Amen-RA. c is the third letter so 3c is 33 the highest order in Freemasonry.
Another interesting fact is the price 1,08. 108 is the radius of the Moon.

I interpret the numbers that a top is in and the Silver miner chart is about to create a handle to the great cup formation.
The first A wave from the top ended at 0,55, a good entry point to buy imo. 55 being the 10th Fib number.

Sat, Nov 21, 2020 - 9:10am

GV rang the bell last night

Pay attention to stops when markets reopen.

And possibly reach out to friends who are vulnerable too. Avoid enemies, they are more crazy than ever right now.

But the reason I mentioned it .... market inflections rose up in effective importance for 24 hours..

argentus maximus

Sun, Nov 22, 2020 - 5:01am
Solsson
-
Ankeborg
Sweden

Maybe it's a wise thing to

Maybe it's a wise thing to have plenty of cash on hand to exploit the coming situation with plenty of volatility. I am 70% in cash right now.

I do not see a new round of stimulus coming any time soon. Look at the "second wave" of covid-19, new lockdowns that is deflationary short to mid term.

Just thinking out loud ...

Ha when I write this the Sun breaks through the clouds and starts to shine into my room were I am sitting, how about that as a symbol. I had a thought yesterday, "what if the next year is an exact repeat of last year" I looked up at the TV and on the screen there was an Italian skier with the number 111, a Solar number.

I've seen numerous 666 the last week and I did some research. 666 is also a Sun number. The magic square of the Sun has 6 rows. The sum of every row is 111 and the sum of 6 rows is 666.

This is my 1200th post and 1200 is exactly 200 cycles of 6

Sun, Nov 22, 2020 - 2:52pm
Pete
-
Fair Oaks, CA

ES weekly FWIW

Good trading ops at the UH with each weekly reversal so far: https://i.imgur.com/UBdduuW.png

Good predictive astrologer at prasannanjyotish.com says Dec 24, 2020 to usher in the biggest US stock market correction of the modern era, based on the Independence chart of the USA. Last time the Rahu-Saturn cycle hit, stocks wiped out 9 months of gains in 3, and that was at one-cycle degree lower than what is about to hit. Last similar hit was 3 days before the Crash of 1929. Interestingly, his chart, based on best-estimates of time of the signing, was rectified by the precise time of 9/11 strike of first WT tower. You can read his prediction for the US (and many other countries) for 2020 at his site.

Tue, Nov 24, 2020 - 2:10pm
Solsson
-
Ankeborg
Sweden

Solson is traveling East in a

Solson is traveling East in a fancy golden wagon ...

towards the country of the rising Sun

to duel the greatest Samurai warrior with the mark of the beast or the number of 26 666.
My name is 8640 hours of the Sun or the name of 360 Solar degrees, I am confident to win!

Thu, Nov 26, 2020 - 2:31pm

Happy Thanksgiving

To those Setup readers in the US celebrating Thanksgiving.
Best wishes at this festive time.

argentus maximus

Thu, Nov 26, 2020 - 8:58pm argentus maximus
AGXIIK
-
reno, NV

Hi Norm From those of us across the pond

We wish you and your family an enjoyable Thanksgiving day

Even if it's not yet a traditional holiday in Ireland, with the power vested in me by E Pluribus Unum Estados Unidos, I unilaterally declare November 27 a Day of Festival in Ireland.

AGXIIK

Fri, Nov 27, 2020 - 7:32am
Green Lantern

Yes, Happy Holiday Season to

Yes, Happy Holiday Season to EVERYONE except New York's Governor Cuomo.

Enjoy your Emmy Asshole!

In grand American tradition, I ate the entire Turkey myself and didn't leave anything for anyone else. That's called the spirit of the law.

Fri, Nov 27, 2020 - 8:28am
Solsson
-
Ankeborg
Sweden

Happy Goosedinner,

Happy Goosedinner,

We celebrated it a couple of weeks ago.
Ok lets see how things turn out in December. I've placed a bet by reading the numbers.
MotoGP win in Portugal by a Portuguese , rider 88 on a Solarday. 7-cipher for Portugal is 33

Portugal
Gematria total = 33

Trading by metaphysics!

The bet placed, strange that number of shares turned out to be the current exact top in NIKKEI:

Fri, Nov 27, 2020 - 10:35am

A holiday myth busting interlude

Link 30 mins via Bitchute: DEBUNKING THE JFK SILVER CERTIFICATE MYTH

BitChute Video (DrVhGn1haps)

argentus maximus

Mon, Nov 30, 2020 - 1:10am
Pete
-
Fair Oaks, CA

GCG1 FWIW

...because sometimes the C wave stops at an R line of the B wave. Buy trigger would be higher daily close.

Add free charts with TradingView.

Mon, Nov 30, 2020 - 10:18am
UncleFester
-
nunya, MS

Update

The 1.62 fanline didn't hold and Au price broke down out of the wedge. Currently near the 1.38 fanline. If it doesn't hold this week, expect another down draft to the $1650-1670 IMO. Cheers, UF.

https://www.tradingview.com/x/U3hdO6Qh/

Just because I'm paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't out to get me.
Thu, Dec 3, 2020 - 12:31am
Pete
-
Fair Oaks, CA

Newly found

This is cool, in Feb Gold. Gives me the strong sense that the low is in. All the other reaction lines failed to hold in this contract.

Looks like the low in silver will hold at the initial r1 posted some time ago.

Probably, a strong gold market would be signaled by a zoom of the new Andrews ML (= the last center line) within 5 pivots. We shall see.

https://i.imgur.com/Fwcz4uV.png