13076 posts / 0 new
Last post
Sat, Sep 26, 2020 - 5:02pm
Pete
-
Fair Oaks, CA

DX

https://i.imgur.com/1uuCANR.png

DX probably to rally to 38% level. If it can't/doesn't, definite bearish implications for dollar, and bullish for gold

Sat, Sep 26, 2020 - 7:49pm
Green Lantern

Tesla and Free Energy

Look Similar?

In Hebrew this is called Teli. Tesla uses the symbol for Teli as his logo which comes from the mythology of the Golden Fleece in the bible which translates into the name of 1/12 of the zodiac where the Spring Equinox begins. not just a T. But T in 7 cipher gematria is 7.

Elon Musk into the number 7?

His Dragon space council some say "Puff the magic dragon" has 7 astronauts.

His hyperloop trains hold 28 people. 28 is a triangular number 1+2+3.....7=28 or 7 x 4.

There are 7 hebrew words in Genesis 1:1. There are 28 words 7 x 4

All the number vibrations add up to 3773 A mirror image word 73 is 37 flipped

3773=539 x 7

The name Elon shows up in a science fiction novel Project Mars: A technical tale on page 177.

Using a 7 cipher Elon Musk equals Lord God in Hebrew. Also known as the tetragrammaton

There is some important numbers that relate to somebody else that isn't Pi but that was harder to find.

El-on in Hebrew means Oak Tree.

In Celtic mythology, the Irish Oak symbolizes truth, courage and wisdom.http://www.ecoenchantments.co.uk/images/Ogham%20trees/Duir%20-%20Oak%20400.jpg

http://www.ecoenchantments.co.uk/images/Ogham%20trees/Duir%20-%20Oak%20400.jpg

http://www.ecoenchantments.co.uk/images/Ogham%20trees/Duir%20-%20Oak%20400.jpg

Ruler of the 7th Lunar Month which is the period between 6-10 (61) and 7/7

10th June - 7th July

There is a synchrony between the birth of Tesla motors 6/29/10 & the birth of N.Tesla 7/10/1865 That I won't be showing right now.

The guys at the top of the food chain aren't fools.

He knows how to use free energy for his success.

Pinned Tweet

Elon Musk

@elonmusk

We must pass The Great Filter

Sat, Sep 26, 2020 - 8:18pm
Green Lantern

the link to the jpg of the

the link to the jpg of the oak tree shows up three times in the post. I tried to post it, each time it showed up as invisible and can't edit it out because it is not visible. That explains that.

Thu, Oct 1, 2020 - 10:07am

So, how many of you readers ...

So, how many of you readers didn't bother watching or listening to the Trump vs Biden debate?

I'm with you.

argentus maximus

Rhythm and Price http://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html

This analyst - global markets

Wed, Oct 7, 2020 - 12:37am
Pete
-
Fair Oaks, CA

Update on Dec Gold

Dec Gold knocked on the ml door 3 days in a row before the big selling precipitated by Trump's announcement. I am still anticipating a decline to the R1 line. The most important external retracements are noted. This coming Monday marks the confluence of both 127% and R1. That would also be a new low, in October, technically stronger for a bottom than the current September low on the monthly chart. The hourly chart lines for this last anticipated drop might also have confluence with the daily lines.

Wed, Oct 7, 2020 - 8:12am
4 oz
-
Spokane, WA

By Election Day? Can't say. But I sure like your post and your chart. Keep 'em comin'!

Sat, Oct 10, 2020 - 12:40am
Pete
-
Fair Oaks, CA

Dec Gold

Contrary to what I thought I'd be doing in gold, I made a major physicals purchase of gold and silver today. As soon as there were hourly closes above key lines, I bought physical.

Can't say I loved the prices, but I value the ounces, with expectation for much higher prices long term. I'm divesting of dollars as safely/sanely as possible.

DX had rallied back to broken monthly trend lines, could not hold above them, and is moving lower. Babson's R1 points to much lower DX values, very bullish for gold.

Should gold rally and then retrace back to R1 on the chart over the next several weeks/months, to make a P2 (instead of a new correction low), that would also be a very good buying point. I didn't feel like waiting or risking missing out on a strong rally now. Typically, when the 0-y trendline is confirmed by turning price lower (Tuesday's top), but price then reverses and takes out that confirmed trendline on a closing basis, that's a strong indication of a move t0 the new r1 line (above the market) at a minimum. But it's true, very little has been typical in gold price action over the last few weeks. I was surprised by Friday's rally, but prepared to act.

The close of the futures session was $10.10 above the 1:30 ET settlement price shown on the Comex chart below, only 5 ticks off the day's extreme. This could be the start of something big to the upside.

Sat, Oct 10, 2020 - 3:28am Pete
Solsson
-
Ankeborg
Sweden

Pete wrote:

Pete wrote:

This could be the start of something big to the upside.

I agree ...

Looked at SGR and there is a potential mega move in silver coming years:

Sat, Oct 10, 2020 - 3:53pm Pete
eclectic
-
Houston, TX

Pete's Pitchfork

Wish I had acted Friday as well. Spot made a lower low of a few cents last week (5 down) coupled by Friday's leading diagonal. Added, the 5th of the diagonal was an extension; which bodes well for Monday. We could hover around or get a break down to circa 1915 as a retract but I would not count on it.

Pete, can you explain why you anchored R1 in no-mans-land? I thought the methodology called for a medium line to be dissected between bars on the chart?

Tks for any input. ..............best wishes,..............e

Tue, Oct 13, 2020 - 11:36am
Pete
-
Fair Oaks, CA

Dec Gold update

This morning, Tuesday, it looks like we may get a low at/near the x of the latest ml and Babson's R1 line. Penetration of the R1 line with a close above it would probably mark the end of this correction with new highs to come. So this is a great entry point, if it sets up. A plunge to 1800 (prior quarterly top) and recovery on the close is even a possibility.

"awi" (advance warning indicator) means price closed over the last median line; with 80% probability that the prior low or the upcoming low, should it occur, will be the final low of this major pivot correction.

Tue, Oct 13, 2020 - 11:43am
Pete
-
Fair Oaks, CA

@ eclectic

It looks like I'm drawing a pitchfork when I'm drawing Babson's R1 line, but I'm not. I'm using the pitchfork tool, however. The key line is the 2p line starting from the March low--what I believe is the center line for this big rally. Will describe the tech more later.

Tue, Oct 13, 2020 - 8:59pm
Pete
-
Fair Oaks, CA

Gold again, additional lines

If we use the latest data we can draw some additional lines. This is quite interesting. The big picture is here.

The close up, using the daily chart pivots, is here. You can see a nice confluence tomorrow of small pivot lines and the big R1 line. This adds significantly to the support that R1 should provide if price hits it Wednesday.

Using say a 4 hour chart, you can see how the recent (assumed finished) up wave also lends itself to a clean 0-4 line center line (where price stopped today Tuesday) and thus a projection of a reaction line in the Babson 0-4 style. The tech lends itself to both corrections and advancements. It is best if there are 5 or more pivots on the way to the R1 if we are judging a correction, as in Dec Gold. It can be argued that there would be at least 5 hourly pivots in an possible fast and final wave to a new low tomorrow. Odds improve for this outcome if the 0-4 line is penetrated and closed under, particularly on the hourly chart (by experience a good time frame to use to judge the trend).

Fri, Oct 16, 2020 - 8:47am

This post is socio-investment ...errm .... orientated:

Remember how I was talking about Disney here months before they got into trouble?

Well that was me using socio-politics as a way to forecast socio-economics which forecasts stock valuation changes.

Whatever.

Miriam Webster Dictionary are apparently SJW infested. I don't know what other business they own or control that have the same kind of staff infiltrated, but if there are, well, Get Woke, Go Broke, could be something to look out for.

Here is a copy of a post from the "Zeitgeist" forum thread I put there this morning:

Because doing so would redefine something a new Supreme Court Judge said into an "offensive" word.

Yes. Miriam Webster actually changed the Websters definition of "preference" as used in "sexual preference" to score political points.

Here is Tim Pool's take (Bitchute link): The first couple of minutes covers the significant points.

DICTIONARY CHANGES DEFINITION TO SUPPORT DEMOCRATS CLAIM THAT AMY CONEY BARRETT SAID A NO NO WORD

Styx doesn't quote Matt Taibbi or Glen Greenwald as Tim Pool did, and has a shorter take on Orwellian gaslighting by the left:

WEBSTERS DICTIONARY ENGAGES IN NEWSPEAK HISTORICAL GASLIGHTING

Here's some evidence for you:

and before they doctored the meaning the day the new Judge spoke the dictionary looked like this:

I searched their dictionary for"SJW". For some odd reason it's not there.

Have a look if you wish: https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/sjw

Anyway. after that I contacted their editor at : https://www.merriam-webster.com/contact-us

And I left this message. Doubt I'll get a reply .....

Quote:

"It looks like you have a corporate Social Justice Warrior (SJW) infestation.
The word "Preference" got altered for political and propagandistic gaslighting purpose.
You have big egg on your face in the public's eye and corporate brand damage now, resulting from this renegade staff member and also the one who hired him/her.

Suggestion:
For a start - add a definition for" SJW" to your dictionary. For some strange reason this acronym is usage as a word has been ignored thus far."

Secondly - research the Rules for SJWs. There are only a few rules. It might help you avoid future disasters like this one.

Thirdly - I couldn't find a reference to the phrase "Get Woke, Go Broke" in your dictionary. Today might be a good time to fix that. I did find "Gaslighting" so that word is OK. You might look that one up just as a watercooler conversation topic.

FWIW - Disney bought Star Wars for 4Bn$ and gave it to SJW staff who turned it into a trash fire wherein the recent SW movie lost money. I doubt your organization has such excess of resources to willfully lose.

Would you be willing to do an 5-10 interview with me for my clients? It's a financial analysis client base. Our forum has a couple of million views. Among other strategies, we look at dominant corporations committing suicide as a creation of investment opportunity. Your views would be most helpful in this regard.

I look forwards to your reply,

Unquote

Remember readers. The accounting year has certain specific times when management mistakes get turned from raw opinions and information into numbers.

Stocks begin to accommodate new valuations just before the reporting season.

Not sure about this particular one. But there must be other flagrant examples to discover.

P.S. look up the word I used in the title for this post. Orientated

Their examples for it's usage are ... well ..... a little ..... well see for yourself!

It's not just "Preference" in other words. Their little SJW pixies have been tunnelling within their database and hollowing it out for quite a while it appears.

argentus maximus

Sat, Oct 17, 2020 - 11:47am

Opportunity coming or not

Question of today:

Who is Yoshihide Suga and why does he matter so much now?

No hints. No answers. Maybe I don't even have the answer.

Just a direction to be watching more carefully than before now.

I sense early signs of change.

argentus maximus

Sat, Oct 17, 2020 - 12:47pm
silver66

Japanese are all about FACE

symbolism and showing the right actions are important

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/opinion/2020/10/15/commentary/japan-comment...

Don't know the significance but it is !!

Silver66

Silver66 Remember, if voting mattered they wouldn't let us do it :-)

Tue, Oct 20, 2020 - 7:31am Pete
eclectic
-
Houston, TX

PETE

I wanted to say thank you for your reply; and I apologize for not getting back to you sooner. I read a bit about Babson and I now see what you described. Best..........e

Tue, Oct 20, 2020 - 12:26pm
Solsson
-
Ankeborg
Sweden

I am using a very unorthodox

I am using a very unorthodox method to analyze the market. I use common events in my daily life. Like yesterday, a letter from the Jehovah's witnesses. I've not received a letter from them before, interesting. My colleague had a problem with an aspect in our automation system with a very strange name. I put it in a 7-cipher and voila the number 88 popped out.

A customer contacted me at 8:27 yesterday he had a problem with a temperature controller with a setpoint of 88degrees.

Angel Number 88 Meaning: Are You Seeing 88?

8:27 is 35 or Pi.

Sun, Oct 25, 2020 - 8:55pm
Pete
-
Fair Oaks, CA

Dec Silver

The "y" pivot is the last low pivot before the extreme ("pz"). Once it looks like pz is in place, you can draw a possible 0-y center line and then the reaction line to see where prices are probably headed if they go lower. When prices close under the 0-y center line they often drop faster towards the reaction line, where they often turn.

The price decline ended after 7 pivots to the reaction line.

A turn after 5 or more pivots typically means a major bottom has been made. More precisely, price may go lower but not close lower if the indication is correct.

Part of the implication of a major turn at the reaction line is that price will return to the pz extreme at a minimum before price might close below the low pivot at/near the reaction line.

https://www.tradingview.com/x/XUVfXlhJ/

Now, there is a similar p0 and py in Dec Gold that produce a reaction line where its low so far was made...this is a different interpretation than what I most recently posted for Dec Gold, but it doesn't violate the stronger guidelines for this Babson construction.

So it does appear from this perspective that the corrections are basically done. We shall see.

Mon, Oct 26, 2020 - 12:42pm
Pete
-
Fair Oaks, CA

Dec Gold again

Here's the Dec Gold chart with py being that min-3 pivot before the final thrust to the high

Wed, Oct 28, 2020 - 1:06pm
Pete
-
Fair Oaks, CA

Just stacked

Gold appears to be making a turn higher from very oversold levels this Wednesday morning.

randomness