13055 posts / 0 new
Last post
Wed, Aug 12, 2020 - 3:48am
Solsson
-
Ankeborg
Sweden

Yes great stuff. I couldn't

Yes great stuff. I couldn't explain it myself but after 24tears of trading I know how I react in different situations. When I post emotional posts like the one above it's time to take profit. I also posted in RNP (exactly at midsummer high), it's time to get into all the stuff AM has presented to us the last couple of years.

Thanks to AM's entrepreneur manship second to none his knowledge saved me a few dollars lately, like yesterday. Those who learn how to read the divine patternmachine's infinite numbers of riddles and puzzles would do great trading markets. No I am not there yet, far from it, I've only started to scratch the surface.

It was hot in Sweden the last weekend, 33,3°C actually. I went to a mall nearby to buy a new set of in-ear with cable to fit my old ipod. Walking through the store I noticed a big pile of table-fan's. Oh great I need one of those but not now. There are so many I will buy it tomorrow. when I arrived the day after they were all sold out, at the same time silver started to drop. Grab the opportunity when it is served to you.

I have a few stories about 333 (a holy number for freemasons, a book with signs and symbols. the temple of Solomon) and Equinox. AM and GL is great with charts. I can show you it also shows up in other areas. What date is spring equinox? 20th of March or 20/3 do you see it?
The number of termination/fatality/assassination 23 ...

Oh, today at noon it's phi day we are at 0,618 of the year.

Wed, Aug 12, 2020 - 7:33am
Green Lantern

Oh, today at noon it's phi

Oh, today at noon it's phi day we are at 0,618 of the year.

Starting from spring equinox?

It bounced right off a Phi price

Wed, Aug 12, 2020 - 8:39am
Green Lantern

I got it solsson

I got it solsson

Wed, Aug 12, 2020 - 9:44am Green Lantern
banman17
-
london,
Canada

Missed my chance

Hi GL, Thanks for the update on what was happening onRnP during lockdown. I wish I knew that those webinars were starting up twice weekly, as I had stopped subscribing when AM stopped doing any video updates for a while, as it seemed a bit pricey for no updates at the time. Unfortunately it looks like I missed out on the opportunity of a lifetime, and I seriously do mean a lifetime. I was wondering if there would be any benefit to subscribing now and watching recordings of the webinars if there are any? Like you said, he teaches stuff that is just not to be found anywhere. I look forward to your reply.

Wed, Aug 12, 2020 - 11:13am
Green Lantern

AM doubled down and gave more

AM doubled down and gave more information in a few months than others do in years. I believe his absence was due to family issues.

I know of no subscription service that teaches while forecasting, and will answer your questions live or on a forum or personally through email or Skype. NONE.

NOBODY!! And I know many of the prominent cycle forecasters as well as not so prominent ones, none offer this level of information. AM is really teaching you how to fish and giving an array of techniques that you don't see anybody using a tool set with such breadth.

And having been on the service previously and watched much of his archive, the stuff he is giving out NOW is the ingredients in the secret sauce that nobody tells you or has found ways to delineate information that for most people is not accessible and put it into a more efficient system. He hasn't given out these tools before.

All the lockdown seminars were recorded and I understand he is going to add them to the archive so I doubt new subscribers will have missed anything but will have a massive amount of information to review.

I spotted the pop in Boeing based on material and numbers in the lockdown webinars. I see price levels in gold that nobody is posting because he taught me how price levels in gold work.

My last three posts required some skill set that I didn't have previously, although I had to do the work, they are not a complete analysis, just observations based on some principle.

Here's the rub...You'll get out of it what you put into it. What he did before was the foundation of what he is doing now.

Most subscription service gives you dates, and possibilities, rarely showing techniques or allowing you to watch a person think through a market. On other services, after your subscription is up, you have nothing except old dates and what ever $ you were able to make. It seems for most people that's all they need and want. You can get that too, future dates when something is going to happen, and take away no other understanding. You still have to deal with multiple possibilities in markets, execution, leverage and all those things.

I could easily spend a year incorporating all these new tools and figuring out a trading system that works for me. I already do things a little differently and keep exploring. That has to do with personality, skill sets etc....

My post on virgin atlantic going bankrupt. His response demonstrates his ability to read the ticker, and see what's behind the moves on the chart especially geopolitical and cyclical actions Or connecting Covington to the change of trend in gold. Portland, etc... That's a skill set you don't see among traders and forecasters. Many just don't have the interest or the experience.

I guess the only guy that really demonstrates that skill in heuristics at a high level is Scott Adams but he is not a market forecaster.

AM has the cheapest service I know of so I can guarantee making profit off of subscribers backs is not and never has been in play. Sometimes life gets heavy. REally really, heavy and we need personal time. It's ok to ask somebody what's the next step, everything ok. The time off thing was rectified in spades. If I had not subscribed, I'd likely never have encountered some of the secrets of markets that I did in the last few months. Still available.

------------------

I haven't watched Scott Adams for MONTHS... I just watched his latest on Kamala Harris. It really is an exquisite example of heuristics..... Observing things others don't notice and using it to forecast the future. IN this case, an off hand comment by Obama "Joe Nailed it" is used to forecast the election. That's a skill set that you don't see demonstrated often.

https://www.pscp.tv/w/1MnxndrXdZNGO

If you watch his previous one, he talks about his meeting with Trump and Trump asked him to predict the next Presidential Candidate while in the Oval Office.

I read two forecasts of the election by two very highly skilled forecasters, not mainstream. They have clear political bias but their forecasts are compelling and need to be looked at closer showing Kamala and Biden could show up Trump. There is some information missing. As technical as the forecasts are, if you don't speak that language you won't understand it, I'm leaning toward favoring Scott Adams forecast on heuristics alone.

Thu, Aug 20, 2020 - 8:57am
UncleFester
-
nunya, MS

Dollar

All the talk about a weak dollar, I even heard it on the radio news hour this morning, has my contrarian senses tingling. It broke a recent trendline, but if we pan out a few more years we see it is right in the middle of its trading range. Will it bounce here???

https://www.tradingview.com/x/j9hZBCiO/

Just because I'm paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't out to get me.
Wed, Aug 26, 2020 - 2:30pm
Green Lantern

In STock Market Wizards,

In STock Market Wizards, first edition, Schwager interviews one of the hedge fund guys. Forgot his name, one of the better interviews. The guy says, it's not more buyers then sellers that makes a stock bullish, it's aggression. I'm getting that feeling of aggression in metals and miners is starting to come back in. You know, momentum, strength and all that jazz.

I think what's going on in stocks, an orgy, might be a better analog.

Just a general sense that a window of debauchery has opened up.

Used to be a great instrument company in Kenosha, Wisconsin, founded by Vito Pascucci and Leon Leblanc. They manufactured the Holden LeBlanc MF Signature Model Horn.

They went out of business some years back. Bought up by a larger instrument company. But they made hell of a good horn.. They used copy I wrote when I was 17 in their advertisement for many years. Bastards never paid me. Just sent me Maynards autograph.

First thing I thought about when I saw the city burning down. The reflexive mind is a hell of a thing.

I forgot the copy I wrote. Your brain is more creative at 17 then middle age.

Now, I'd just write sounds really good when he plays it. He was better than Doc Severenson of the Tonight Show.

Maynard Holton Leblanc Horn, Kenosha Wisconsinhttps://youtu.be/4zwHkiqxT0w

Tue, Sep 1, 2020 - 5:03am

Pay attention

..... starting around now.

argentus maximus

Rhythm and Price http://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html

This analyst - global markets

Tue, Sep 1, 2020 - 9:23am argentus maximus
silver66

Pay attention

Hill Street Blues - 'Let's be careful out there'

silver66

Silver66 Rage against the dying of the light

Mon, Sep 7, 2020 - 9:45pm
Green Lantern

It's either a really bad EKG

It's either an EKG of a person nearing death or insiders accumulating lots of gold for the next move.

Sat, Sep 12, 2020 - 11:51am

What may come and when

As far as clusters of events during this month, I chose to not publish dates in advance, due to obvious problems later if the forecast comes out too correct.

The levels are extreme all month, which favours large projects that take time to plan, fund, organize, build up, erupt, and so on.

The peaks upon the mountain of elevated levels tend to have a three in the number until month end, except for this weekend, which might tend to arrive a day early. That is only a few days, but remember it's noting peaks on top of a mountain of provocation across all known spectra of activity.

Markets will meet trendlines and resolve during these periods.

argentus maximus

Sat, Sep 12, 2020 - 10:03pm
silver66

Some fun and interesting

information on the golden mean and ratios

I think waves seem to have ratios

Enjoy

Golden Mean, Golden Rectangle, Golden Section used in Art

silver66

Tue, Sep 15, 2020 - 5:11am

Commodity scarcity induced by political mismanagement

Australia Runs Out of Rice as Police Invade Market Protest

Note: This source overstates emergency and brings crisis moments closer to the present in my view. Having said that, he reports information not in other media, showing sources.

In which case, commodity prices are exiting a difficult period, politically and weather cycle induced crop shortfalls, with the shakeup consequences somewhat visible. Next cycle, trading opportunity with possibility of force majeur from interventioist politicians covering their asses, if the trade were to become outstandingly successful.

So when would the next cycle be due? Well now and a pause and .... a few years from now.

Gold will tell us when we need to know. Gold sniffs out trouble ahead of public informational "news".

argentus maximus

Tue, Sep 15, 2020 - 6:05am

A story of analogous times

https://www.britannica.com/biography/Patty-Hearst

There is a cycle embedded in the story. We see it around us in precious metals markets today. Or at least during the years since the old highs for gold and silver.

A comparison of dates in the story of Patty Hearst with tops and bottoms in stock indices, helps to make a comparison of the lead-lag relationship between stocks and the turmoil of street protests, violence and so on.

One point: a turn or a cycle can be either a high or a low, you don't know which for sure, until afterwards.

Unless possibly you may hold other information that helps make up your mind a bit earlier.

So the big thing at the moment is elections in US.

A double presidential cycle would be 8 years. We are 4 years since last presidential election, and 4 years into the tentative roll back of globalist/SJW/progressive/militant-feminism by electoral setbacks in UK/US/etc.

These setbacks are at the executive end or just below it, and the old establishment still retains the local political dominance. This forced new alliances to be made between political parties.

For example long time dominant parties have had to resort to allying with more radical parties, to make make up the requires government seats.

The cycle timing still is present however challenging it is to use.

So here is Vee with some interesting observations about more recent versions of the Patty Hearst story above:

21 mins vis Bitchute:

WHAT MADE THIS PRIVILEGED RICH GIRL BECOME A REVOLUTIONARY ANARCHIST?

Now let's go and have a look at the price of gold.

Where those riots got eggregious is revelatory. Consider who is on which side in this.

That's weekly gold against the IMF currency, the SDR (Special Drawing Right).

Yep. The IMF losing ground against gold, gets riots on the streets.

argentus maximus

Tue, Sep 15, 2020 - 12:03pm

This is worth looking at very carefully

argentus maximus

Tue, Sep 15, 2020 - 10:50pm argentus maximus
silver66

Patty H

Is Patty Hurst the representation of SJW of her era, pampered rich kid spoiled by excesses of nepotism and corruption by her parents’ generation?

A message needs to be sent so she gets to bear the brunt of the existing pwoer structure?

https://www.foxnews.com/us/nyc-protesters-leading-lives-of-wealth-and-pr...

Is the pardoning of PH the “surrender” of the movement to go dormant or at least realize to retreat and stop diverting energy from destruction to production?

Are these kids the signal to a blow off top in gold in a couple of years as the pendulum swings?

Just a few thoughts this evening

Silver66

Wed, Sep 16, 2020 - 4:08am
Green Lantern

Silver66,

Silver66,

Master level questions and commentary.

Wed, Sep 16, 2020 - 10:12am silver66

@silver66:

@silver66:

Isn't it strangely similar? The implications are quite significant.

argentus maximus

Wed, Sep 16, 2020 - 10:19am

About 40 years ago, the mid 1970s saw a gold breakout

Dow Index against Gold in US Dollars forty odd years ago

The lost decade and a half of the 1970s-90s

Again, this period and what went on during it, merits a very close examination.

argentus maximus

Wed, Sep 16, 2020 - 6:38pm argentus maximus
silver66

gold dow chart

Having been down to Omaha several times in early May over the last 25 years I worked really hard to listen to what Buffet was saying. Not what he was saying but what he was really saying (if you know what I mean). A little side bar---I remember one year leaning over to my business partner and saying" I think the old fucker just told us to buy gold" He never said that but he said that if you were listening.

Looking at his career and studying his readings my summation is he is opportunistic to the time he is investing in. Sometimes he is a Keynesian and sometimes he is an Austrian. Some time he owns the paper and sometimes the bricks and mortar.

He seems to be able to sell a beloved asset and exchange it for an asset with more future potential.

That strikes me as a useful and rare skill.

From this chart, I wonder if the stackers (myself included)on this site will have the mental and spiritual toughness to sell our AG/AU and buy something else at the right time in the cycle of life

Silver66

Damn you GL, now I have more pondering to do

randomness