musicmaker99
-
OXFORD
United Kingdom

Goodbye 1800! That was quick!

Goodbye 1800! That was quick!

Sat, Jul 25, 2020 - 8:23am

"Two down, six to go ...."

I could post this in the "Zeitgeist" thread, but they seem to not get the point.

Synchrony of cycles

Who is winning, who is losing? What does gold do when one side protesting/invading/legislating wins? What does gold do when the other side wins?

Do you really need a memo from the Fed and banks? Or is the memo written in gigantic letters all around to be seen by anybody?

In other words look to the things that motivate and force their hand making them act - before they act.

Nicholas Sandmann @N1ckSandmann

WASHINGTON POST SETTLES DEFAMATION SUIT WITH COVINGTON STUDENT NICK SANDMANN

On 2/19/19, I filed $250M defamation lawsuit against Washington Post. Today, I turned 18 & WaPo settled my lawsuit. Thanks to @ToddMcMurtry & @LLinWood for their advocacy. Thanks to my family & millions of you who have stood your ground by supporting me. I still have more to do.

More: https://www.outkick.com/washington-post-settles-defamation-suit-with-cov...

argentus maximus

Rhythm and Price http://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html

This analyst - global markets

Sat, Jul 25, 2020 - 4:39pm
Green Lantern

Basically 3 trend lines.

Basically 3 trend lines. Purple trend line from the initiating of the lawsuit to Friday's high that acted as resistance on two previous highs.

Green trend line starts same place as purple but drawn through midpoint in time (260 days) of the 521 day period. That was the day, the Covington law suit dropped Elizabeth Warren (at the midpoint). Difficult finding all developments of the case on the fractional inflections. But Weinstein case showed up, so I added it.

A dotted purple parallel trend line also gave us significant highs and gold bounced off it for it's parabolic move last week.

Two hand drawn red arcs show two fractal moves in gold. 1st one resolved at the high on the day the lawsuit was initiated. No newsflow

----------------------------------------

Since the initiation of global lockdown. AM has provided unbelievable, unparalleled, unprecedented, twice a week, webinars on his rhythm and price service. He has pulled back the curtain on his process. Provided detail on the geopolitical trends, markets, metals, bonds, analysis demonstrating the tools used to make his long range forecast. Like his 8 year cycle forecast in silver that showed up near perfect. Or his 2016 forecast in the DOW, which I totally didn't see until I was studying the last group of cycles he discussed, nailed the down.

He has generally given out indicators that very few people are aware exist and NOBODY, I mean nobody in this business gives them out. One very credible cycles analyst sells them for a pretty buck. How to use RSI's, Moving Averages and really know how to use it. And on, and on, and on. Basically, he put out an encyclopedia worth of stuff.

The majority, if not all, eminent cycle forecasters in the business will not give you two hours of information, stick around to answer questions, take requests of markets to discuss and give you inflection dates out to 2026.

And if you really demonstrate interest in what he does, he might call you at 5 am in the morning and show you more tricks. You wipe the crust out of your eyes, grap a big MUG of coffee or tea and listen, take copious notes because you realize when the universe is bestowing you with gifts that will make your life much easier in the future, you happily accept with gratitude.

What AM has shown you all, for free, for 9 years (?) is the tippy tip tip of the iceberg of the breadth and depth of what he has to offer.

I guess you don't need to know anything. Some people just show up and get what they can, and if you're up to the challenge, there is endless room for growth as a trader and learn how to forecast, FOR REAL! Or you can just show up, and get what you get, and probably still be more informed on the direction of markets, the general economy, including metals will take in the coming years. But like anything in life, you get back, what you put into it. Anybody that doesn't give you bullish and bearish scenerio's, why, how to calculate those inflections are doing you a disservice.

I've been meaning to write this for weeks. The lock down webinars gave focus and community and dealt with the issues of the day. Basically, a lifesaver during a terrible time. He went above and beyond the call of duty and it would cost untold $1000.00's of dollars to accumulate that kind of information, if you can even find it. There were times, he just blew my mind with what he showed me and still processing it. Anybody that masters this stuff, will be bad ass trader.

I'm not offering my comments as a mere nicety. Not my style. The man has gone so deep in this area, that I can't find anybody, NOBODY, that offers a fraction of the expertise, and willing to share it Not youtube, not social media, and not private services. If it weren't true, or at least my honest observation, I wouldn't say it.

This is also not meant to be a criticism of any other analyst out there. I've read alot and watched alot. My computer is LOADED with documents, books, newsletters, forecasts. Nothing like this. I've followed all the luminaries across markets on social media. Simply, most are working at a small fraction of the information, struggling to forecast the next turn, while AM is out way in the future strategizing the best, most profitable trades before most people recognize them.

Based on my calculations, done by me, for me, using some of AM's date calculating techniques and some of my own, 2026 is the next level societal inflection that will require a greater degree of self-care, survival prep etc, etc, etc, Aka when all the prep idea's of the past, becomes a necessity.

You might consider joining AM with the pizza money you saved during lockdown. Incase, you haven't figured it out, NONE of the markets, including metals is a dead give away, a straight up affair, and having some idea of how to navigate the future the essence of Festers post, you'll probably get some answers over there. And, you'll begin to learn the language so when you read AM's social commentaries, you understand exactly what he means by synchronicity, fractal universe and you can use it to tell everybody on main street, what the next most likely move is in gold and why with great specificity.

I'm still working on AM fancy trend lines. But the above is my attempt to take the social/news commentary and translate it into a chart.

------

By the way, did anybody watch the pizza review I posted a few pages back at the beginning of lockdown?

Did you notice, he went from the post popular pizza review guy on youtube, (for New York City area) to most popular day trader on social media, to interviewing POTUS at the White House?. Yeah, Trump is a genius. Because Davey Boy is a bit of a master persuader himself and Trump used that to his advantage and Dave gets benefits out of it, in a similar symbiotic way that Scott Adams benefits from the symbiotic relationship.

I bet ya that would be an interesting trend line. It hit at gold top too. Started at gold bottom

Sun, Jul 26, 2020 - 9:07am

Re: Trendlines

GL's lines are pretty right above.

The one date was established by facts and events at a moment in time when the far left press, activists and social media "felt safe" to publicly savage a minor for the crime of ...well you know he committed no crime .. he faced down a native american activist with a disarming confident smile when that fellow got right in his face.

The other date is a moment in time when facts and events result in the far left media and members being held to account for their actions under the very laws they want to avoid, circumvent, or abolish enforcement of.

Cause - effect. Start of event - finish of event, or one of a series of potential finishes because there are other lawsuits to go in this.

How do the lines drawn fit chart price action in between those dates/prices? They just do, and that is something I pay close attention to. Turning points on charts document turning points in power.

And gold is and always was the metal preferred by the powerful for their wealth, while they print fiat worthless money for their subjects to scrabble over. With such in mind, it would be surprising if gold price did not turn in sympathy with eg the happening of street riots, the penalizing of the rioters and their accomplices in a supportive media, and so on.

So .... if he sued Washington Post for 250 million - how much did the WaPo settle for (pay) to get him and his lawyers off their back? Only ten per cent would be 25 million. I'll bet it was more than that. If Fibonacci is in the timing, it will be in the pricing too. So consider, just as guideline - one of .... 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55, 89, 144, 233 ... after that it goes over the 250M lawsuit amount.

This 17 year old stood his ground. Now he has got quite the 18 year birthday present from the leftist media. Good for him. The medicine might even be good for them too, for what they did defending their medicine man. This doctor prescribes more medicine for the activated institutions. (not medical advice, but karmic advice, but you knew that already )

argentus maximus

Mon, Jul 27, 2020 - 10:47am
AccidentalTourist

Dissapearaing Kitco Breakouts

I was going to ask if it's time to trade Au for Ag, but I keep seeing Gold peaks (soon taken back down to the trend) on the Kitco chart. These peaks (I have seen at least 2 since last night), dissappear within the hour.

Wed, Jul 29, 2020 - 2:49pm
UncleFester
-
nunya, MS

All Eyes on King Dollar

Just because I'm paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't out to get me.
Sat, Aug 1, 2020 - 2:58am
Solsson
-
Ankeborg
Sweden

Back from 16days of hell,

Back from 16days of hell, working around the clock with project Ozone. I really want to end my career in a good way, but I sometimes think that I just have to crash out of it to survive.

I am not impressed by some of my new colleagues. They are a bunch of cowards. A lot of nice words and smooth talking, but when things heat up they run away like scared mice.

Answer to UF's question, the empire stumbles and so do the rest of the west!

SHOCK: US GDP Drops Most in History by 33%! Yes 33%

a lot of top callers showing up the last couple of weeks just as last years, but I see no top in gold&silver just yet.

Sat, Aug 1, 2020 - 7:11am

We are in this position for four and a half years now.

Stops can be where we put them, not where over-leveraging late in at a price just underneath today forces uo to put them.

And yes, I am watching the surge of commentators from sources who were super quiet since the gold price low in late 2015.

Gartman for example .......

(link goes to an archive of the page and not to that fine and oh so accurate publication called BI which is part owned by a very very wealthy person who also trades markets)

Dennis Gartman says gold is too crowded - and weakness in stock market may end its record run-off

The spotlight is on. People are watching. Money to be made and all that good stuff. Right? It's time for the actors to walk out on the stage and earn their money.

It works in layers. The deep players are already in, the secondary crowd took the breakout of the bottoming price formation, a higher price but they too are in. Possibly not all of the tertiary crowd are in on last week's breakout. Maybe, just possibly, an entry point can be made to appear.

And if the most important member of the tertiary crowd was you, wouldn't you want that?

I need to look into probabilities of a selling phase to appear when gold is up a round thousand, and/or 100% from low, and would that be very significant or less so.

How much caution is appropriate? Nobody knows. We won't receive the circular/memo when the big guys take their best guess and move into action. That's for sure.

Actually I thought of writing "You can take that to the bank" there just now. But times change don't they? A lot.

argentus maximus

Wed, Aug 5, 2020 - 11:05am
Solsson
-
Ankeborg
Sweden

I've never experienced

I've never experienced anything like it, I am turning into a nervous Nellie, getting sweaty all over my body. I must admit I am a little bit scared to make several bad decisions after another here.

Such a huge inflow of money, dwarfing what happened in year 2000. I just want to jump out! I am super duper happy with the development so far. At the same time greed says stay in the market, this is just the beginning of a once in a lifetime opportunity.

This is new territory for me emotionally, I am reasonable strong mentally in crashes and bear markets, but this is different. Maybe I am to leveraged, but I do not want to stay in fiat either, that is super risky too.

How do you guys feel or are you all leaving emotions out of the market!?

Wed, Aug 5, 2020 - 12:10pm
AccidentalTourist

Was trying to show a chart of

Was trying to show a chart of Bitcoin / Au ratio but failed

Oh well Sulu would say "We're past Pluto (Au higher in $ than Pd) sir."

Wed, Aug 5, 2020 - 2:20pm
11IMIX
-
Chicago, IL

Gartman

The firm I work for subscribes to the Gartman news letter. When they print it out and distribute it to the common areas I make my rounds, collect it and promptly throw it away.

I miss my old dog.

Thu, Aug 6, 2020 - 7:05am Solsson
Green Lantern

Solsson wrote:

Solsson wrote:

I've never experienced anything like it, I am turning into a nervous Nellie, getting sweaty all over my body. I must admit I am a little bit scared to make several bad decisions after another here.

Such a huge inflow of money, dwarfing what happened in year 2000. I just want to jump out! I am super duper happy with the development so far. At the same time greed says stay in the market, this is just the beginning of a once in a lifetime opportunity.

This is new territory for me emotionally, I am reasonable strong mentally in crashes and bear markets, but this is different. Maybe I am to leveraged, but I do not want to stay in fiat either, that is super risky too.

How do you guys feel or are you all leaving emotions out of the market!?

All this information was given to you over the last few months. I'd go back and review the last few where your question was discussed including dominant cycles to watch for change of directions, inversions and stop losses, taking profit vs holding in a very bullish market. The opportunity to ask questions and discuss were given too.