The setup for the big trade

13145 posts / 0 new
Last post
Sat, Jul 25, 2020 - 8:23am

"Two down, six to go ...."

I could post this in the "Zeitgeist" thread, but they seem to not get the point.

Synchrony of cycles

Who is winning, who is losing? What does gold do when one side protesting/invading/legislating wins? What does gold do when the other side wins?

Do you really need a memo from the Fed and banks? Or is the memo written in gigantic letters all around to be seen by anybody?

In other words look to the things that motivate and force their hand making them act - before they act.

Nicholas Sandmann @N1ckSandmann

WASHINGTON POST SETTLES DEFAMATION SUIT WITH COVINGTON STUDENT NICK SANDMANN

On 2/19/19, I filed $250M defamation lawsuit against Washington Post. Today, I turned 18 & WaPo settled my lawsuit. Thanks to @ToddMcMurtry & @LLinWood for their advocacy. Thanks to my family & millions of you who have stood your ground by supporting me. I still have more to do.

More: https://www.outkick.com/washington-post-settles-defamation-suit-with-cov...

argentus maximus

Rhythm and Price http://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html

This analyst - global markets

Sat, Jul 25, 2020 - 4:39pm
Green Lantern

Basically 3 trend lines.

Add free charts with TradingView.

Basically 3 trend lines. Purple trend line from the initiating of the lawsuit to Friday's high that acted as resistance on two previous highs.

Green trend line starts same place as purple but drawn through midpoint in time (260 days) of the 521 day period. That was the day, the Covington law suit dropped Elizabeth Warren (at the midpoint). Difficult finding all developments of the case on the fractional inflections. But Weinstein case showed up, so I added it.

A dotted purple parallel trend line also gave us significant highs and gold bounced off it for it's parabolic move last week.

Two hand drawn red arcs show two fractal moves in gold. 1st one resolved at the high on the day the lawsuit was initiated. No newsflow

----------------------------------------

Since the initiation of global lockdown. AM has provided unbelievable, unparalleled, unprecedented, twice a week, webinars on his rhythm and price service. He has pulled back the curtain on his process. Provided detail on the geopolitical trends, markets, metals, bonds, analysis demonstrating the tools used to make his long range forecast. Like his 8 year cycle forecast in silver that showed up near perfect. Or his 2016 forecast in the DOW, which I totally didn't see until I was studying the last group of cycles he discussed, nailed the down.

He has generally given out indicators that very few people are aware exist and NOBODY, I mean nobody in this business gives them out. One very credible cycles analyst sells them for a pretty buck. How to use RSI's, Moving Averages and really know how to use it. And on, and on, and on. Basically, he put out an encyclopedia worth of stuff.

The majority, if not all, eminent cycle forecasters in the business will not give you two hours of information, stick around to answer questions, take requests of markets to discuss and give you inflection dates out to 2026.

And if you really demonstrate interest in what he does, he might call you at 5 am in the morning and show you more tricks. You wipe the crust out of your eyes, grap a big MUG of coffee or tea and listen, take copious notes because you realize when the universe is bestowing you with gifts that will make your life much easier in the future, you happily accept with gratitude.

What AM has shown you all, for free, for 9 years (?) is the tippy tip tip of the iceberg of the breadth and depth of what he has to offer.

I guess you don't need to know anything. Some people just show up and get what they can, and if you're up to the challenge, there is endless room for growth as a trader and learn how to forecast, FOR REAL! Or you can just show up, and get what you get, and probably still be more informed on the direction of markets, the general economy, including metals will take in the coming years. But like anything in life, you get back, what you put into it. Anybody that doesn't give you bullish and bearish scenerio's, why, how to calculate those inflections are doing you a disservice.

I've been meaning to write this for weeks. The lock down webinars gave focus and community and dealt with the issues of the day. Basically, a lifesaver during a terrible time. He went above and beyond the call of duty and it would cost untold $1000.00's of dollars to accumulate that kind of information, if you can even find it. There were times, he just blew my mind with what he showed me and still processing it. Anybody that masters this stuff, will be bad ass trader.

I'm not offering my comments as a mere nicety. Not my style. The man has gone so deep in this area, that I can't find anybody, NOBODY, that offers a fraction of the expertise, and willing to share it Not youtube, not social media, and not private services. If it weren't true, or at least my honest observation, I wouldn't say it.

This is also not meant to be a criticism of any other analyst out there. I've read alot and watched alot. My computer is LOADED with documents, books, newsletters, forecasts. Nothing like this. I've followed all the luminaries across markets on social media. Simply, most are working at a small fraction of the information, struggling to forecast the next turn, while AM is out way in the future strategizing the best, most profitable trades before most people recognize them.

Based on my calculations, done by me, for me, using some of AM's date calculating techniques and some of my own, 2026 is the next level societal inflection that will require a greater degree of self-care, survival prep etc, etc, etc, Aka when all the prep idea's of the past, becomes a necessity.

You might consider joining AM with the pizza money you saved during lockdown. Incase, you haven't figured it out, NONE of the markets, including metals is a dead give away, a straight up affair, and having some idea of how to navigate the future the essence of Festers post, you'll probably get some answers over there. And, you'll begin to learn the language so when you read AM's social commentaries, you understand exactly what he means by synchronicity, fractal universe and you can use it to tell everybody on main street, what the next most likely move is in gold and why with great specificity.

I'm still working on AM fancy trend lines. But the above is my attempt to take the social/news commentary and translate it into a chart.

------

By the way, did anybody watch the pizza review I posted a few pages back at the beginning of lockdown?

Did you notice, he went from the post popular pizza review guy on youtube, (for New York City area) to most popular day trader on social media, to interviewing POTUS at the White House?. Yeah, Trump is a genius. Because Davey Boy is a bit of a master persuader himself and Trump used that to his advantage and Dave gets benefits out of it, in a similar symbiotic way that Scott Adams benefits from the symbiotic relationship.

I bet ya that would be an interesting trend line. It hit at gold top too. Started at gold bottom

Sun, Jul 26, 2020 - 9:07am

Re: Trendlines

GL's lines are pretty right above.

The one date was established by facts and events at a moment in time when the far left press, activists and social media "felt safe" to publicly savage a minor for the crime of ...well you know he committed no crime .. he faced down a native american activist with a disarming confident smile when that fellow got right in his face.

The other date is a moment in time when facts and events result in the far left media and members being held to account for their actions under the very laws they want to avoid, circumvent, or abolish enforcement of.

Cause - effect. Start of event - finish of event, or one of a series of potential finishes because there are other lawsuits to go in this.

How do the lines drawn fit chart price action in between those dates/prices? They just do, and that is something I pay close attention to. Turning points on charts document turning points in power.

And gold is and always was the metal preferred by the powerful for their wealth, while they print fiat worthless money for their subjects to scrabble over. With such in mind, it would be surprising if gold price did not turn in sympathy with eg the happening of street riots, the penalizing of the rioters and their accomplices in a supportive media, and so on.

So .... if he sued Washington Post for 250 million - how much did the WaPo settle for (pay) to get him and his lawyers off their back? Only ten per cent would be 25 million. I'll bet it was more than that. If Fibonacci is in the timing, it will be in the pricing too. So consider, just as guideline - one of .... 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55, 89, 144, 233 ... after that it goes over the 250M lawsuit amount.

This 17 year old stood his ground. Now he has got quite the 18 year birthday present from the leftist media. Good for him. The medicine might even be good for them too, for what they did defending their medicine man. This doctor prescribes more medicine for the activated institutions. (not medical advice, but karmic advice, but you knew that already )

argentus maximus

Mon, Jul 27, 2020 - 10:47am
AccidentalTourist

Dissapearaing Kitco Breakouts

I was going to ask if it's time to trade Au for Ag, but I keep seeing Gold peaks (soon taken back down to the trend) on the Kitco chart. These peaks (I have seen at least 2 since last night), dissappear within the hour.

Wed, Jul 29, 2020 - 2:49pm
UncleFester
-
nunya, MS

All Eyes on King Dollar

Just because I'm paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't out to get me.
Sat, Aug 1, 2020 - 2:58am
Solsson
-
Ankeborg
Sweden

Back from 16days of hell,

Back from 16days of hell, working around the clock with project Ozone. I really want to end my career in a good way, but I sometimes think that I just have to crash out of it to survive.

I am not impressed by some of my new colleagues. They are a bunch of cowards. A lot of nice words and smooth talking, but when things heat up they run away like scared mice.

Answer to UF's question, the empire stumbles and so do the rest of the west!

SHOCK: US GDP Drops Most in History by 33%! Yes 33%

a lot of top callers showing up the last couple of weeks just as last years, but I see no top in gold&silver just yet.

Sat, Aug 1, 2020 - 7:11am

We are in this position for four and a half years now.

Stops can be where we put them, not where over-leveraging late in at a price just underneath today forces uo to put them.

And yes, I am watching the surge of commentators from sources who were super quiet since the gold price low in late 2015.

Gartman for example .......

(link goes to an archive of the page and not to that fine and oh so accurate publication called BI which is part owned by a very very wealthy person who also trades markets)

Dennis Gartman says gold is too crowded - and weakness in stock market may end its record run-off

The spotlight is on. People are watching. Money to be made and all that good stuff. Right? It's time for the actors to walk out on the stage and earn their money.

It works in layers. The deep players are already in, the secondary crowd took the breakout of the bottoming price formation, a higher price but they too are in. Possibly not all of the tertiary crowd are in on last week's breakout. Maybe, just possibly, an entry point can be made to appear.

And if the most important member of the tertiary crowd was you, wouldn't you want that?

I need to look into probabilities of a selling phase to appear when gold is up a round thousand, and/or 100% from low, and would that be very significant or less so.

How much caution is appropriate? Nobody knows. We won't receive the circular/memo when the big guys take their best guess and move into action. That's for sure.

Actually I thought of writing "You can take that to the bank" there just now. But times change don't they? A lot.

argentus maximus

Wed, Aug 5, 2020 - 11:05am
Solsson
-
Ankeborg
Sweden

I've never experienced

I've never experienced anything like it, I am turning into a nervous Nellie, getting sweaty all over my body. I must admit I am a little bit scared to make several bad decisions after another here.

Such a huge inflow of money, dwarfing what happened in year 2000. I just want to jump out! I am super duper happy with the development so far. At the same time greed says stay in the market, this is just the beginning of a once in a lifetime opportunity.

This is new territory for me emotionally, I am reasonable strong mentally in crashes and bear markets, but this is different. Maybe I am to leveraged, but I do not want to stay in fiat either, that is super risky too.

How do you guys feel or are you all leaving emotions out of the market!?

Wed, Aug 5, 2020 - 12:10pm
AccidentalTourist

Was trying to show a chart of

Was trying to show a chart of Bitcoin / Au ratio but failed

Oh well Sulu would say "We're past Pluto (Au higher in $ than Pd) sir."

Wed, Aug 5, 2020 - 2:20pm
11IMIX
-
Chicago, IL

Gartman

The firm I work for subscribes to the Gartman news letter. When they print it out and distribute it to the common areas I make my rounds, collect it and promptly throw it away.

I miss my old dog.

Thu, Aug 6, 2020 - 7:05am Solsson
Green Lantern

Solsson wrote:

Solsson wrote:

I've never experienced anything like it, I am turning into a nervous Nellie, getting sweaty all over my body. I must admit I am a little bit scared to make several bad decisions after another here.

Such a huge inflow of money, dwarfing what happened in year 2000. I just want to jump out! I am super duper happy with the development so far. At the same time greed says stay in the market, this is just the beginning of a once in a lifetime opportunity.

This is new territory for me emotionally, I am reasonable strong mentally in crashes and bear markets, but this is different. Maybe I am to leveraged, but I do not want to stay in fiat either, that is super risky too.

All this information was given to you over the last few months. I'd go back and review the last few where your question was discussed including dominant cycles to watch for change of directions, inversions and stop losses, taking profit vs holding in a very bullish market. The opportunity to ask questions and discuss were given too.

Thu, Aug 6, 2020 - 10:23am
Green Lantern

Every China trade tweet by

Every China trade tweet by POTUS was an inflection in SPX. That indicator went away.

Are vaccines the new market sentiment tweet?

"US Pres. Trump: Vaccine Could Come Right Around 3rd November"

If you ask me, he's just pumpin. Conviently right before the election and all these trials have suspended the usual animal tests. You first Mr. President.

Sat, Aug 8, 2020 - 2:03pm

For Elliotticians

Not everybody's flavour I know, however it has value when you figure out scenario making as a work practice.

Daneric this weekend gives his main alternative counts for the Wilshere.

They are: a wave 5 to new highs and bull swing extension; a failed wave five that fails to breakout to new highs, and a wave two bear market rally which is almost complete, and can not make new highs.

https://danericselliottwaves.blogspot.com/2020/08/weekend-charts-and-3-w....

I'm still looking at an expanding trading range which started January 2018.

This megaphone pattern looks toppy, but does not remove possibility for brief new highs to expand trading range upper edge (which if it happened would make for a better fit for some ratio analysis techniques).

Why do I like that scenario?

Because the sideways movement for two and a half years can be either a pause before further upwards, or it can be a top pattern which is hard to "call" due to its expanding nature.

This "either" "or" nature interpretation of the expanding triangle allows for the ability of Central Bankers to drop their currencies further (which would be good for gold) to save stocks, and the "Wealth Effect" that they bought so dearly since the March 2009 low.

In short, I watch the wave counts, but remain flexible and use stops. And ... I have two targets (basis DJIA) that still remain untouched, at 30510 and 33262. I'd like to see those get a little clip before the end (which could be in already!) makes itself obvious. Things would be so symmetrical on my charts of that were to happen and the call is so implausible, that I'd be chuffed, seeing as I have one of those numbers for years!

Remember, a broadening pattern can make both new highs and new lows as it works out.

argentus maximus

Sun, Aug 9, 2020 - 11:08pm
Green Lantern

I don't know about you, but

I don't know about you, but the last thing I think about when I think of North Carolina is Earthquakes.

104 years since anything like that happened says the reports.

https://www.wral.com/rumbling-mountains-history-of-major-earthquakes-in-...

5.2 EQ 104 (52 x 2) years ago. Weird huh?

That was the year Boeing was founded. You know the company that was just granted permission to fly their 747 again after they make the required changes.

Well, as a student of cycles, shit like that catches my eye.

They weren't known as Boeing that year but known for their B&W seaplane.

Summer 1916

Do we have a match? News flow two weeks ago.

https://www.popularmechanics.com/military/navy-ships/a33434618/ag-600-se...

And this week we had Virgin Airines go belly up 36 years after it's first flight. I'm told 36 is an important # to pay attention to.

And then POTUS is looking at giving another 25 million to struggling Airline industry.

By now, you're either pulling up a chart of transports and airlines or waiting for the next gold post.

And I've been looking at gold and markets 40 years ago. Another cycle the experts tell you is important.

Ok so what was happening in the markets 40 years ago?

AM said this broadening pattern started in 2018. The one 40 years ago started in 1978.

1980, Market Kept rising until February (only a few days difference between 1980 and 2020) when the market tanked. There were alot of similar things going on including luna was in the same spot.

It tanked until March when a V shape recovery occurred. Same thing in 2018. March 23 in 2018. March 23, 2020 and close enough in 1980. 2 years is alot like 20 years if you are one of those fractal thinking type people.

Gold bugs know 1980 really well as it timed Gold's all time high up until that point.

Gold and the markets tanked simultaneously and hit bottom simultaneously.

1980 produced a high in Sept and then pull back, And same in Oct 1980 before it ran up until November election Ronald Reagan defeated incumbent Democrat Jimmy Carter in a landslide victory . In december, Market and gold went into a bear market until Summer 82.

1980, gold and markets tanked together, and V recovered together and then went their own way. Price action was very similar in 2018.

AM said we have a broadening pattern.

DJIA began an expanding triangle top in mid- Aug. 1980 and extended that through year-end. Both gold and markets experienced larger declines within the trading range before they both peaked in September (gold) Nov/Dec (markets)

I ain't saying gold and markets will do the same exact thing as it did 40 years ago. But that's how it went down 40 years ago and so far the synchronicities have been Eeiry.

Mon, Aug 10, 2020 - 10:26am
Green Lantern

I've suggested, elsewhere,

I've suggested, elsewhere, that people who work with cycles daily, observing to their best of their ability the workings of natural law, get an endorphin release as a result of changing brain wave states. Same phenomena in music and when and running. So I know what the drug feels like. The new word for it is FLOW.

If somebody would have sent me an email, or I read a post on a forum like this, that said, good likelihood Boeing and airlines breaks out on a hidden anniversary date, and I probably wouldn't pay much attention because I'd be in a different state, more of a so called "left brain" and I'd be less psychologically convinced of that reality.

I do have a regular occurring pivot across markets this week. So there is that too that needs to be watched in all things trading.

Fiat can easily be converted to gold.

Mon, Aug 10, 2020 - 10:57am

Re the above post:

Virgin US files for chapter 11.

Search for the story. Limit search to last week.

All the sources are of a select type.

Not independent reporting. A few sources. Note the names.

Boeing up, Virgin being attacked via news media. (Note: not completely interchangeable stocks, but related in their overall industry)

I smell the odor of billionaires going shopping and creating their own sale prices. Maybe even generating their own war chest of cash as they do so.

And all this happens, right on time, as usual.

argentus maximus

Mon, Aug 10, 2020 - 12:40pm Green Lantern
Solsson
-
Ankeborg
Sweden

Green Lantern wrote:

Green Lantern wrote:

Solsson wrote:

All this information was given to you over the last few months. I'd go back and review the last few where your question was discussed including dominant cycles to watch for change of directions, inversions and stop losses, taking profit vs holding in a very bullish market. The opportunity to ask questions and discuss were given too.

I posted a chart in March/April. "If you want to know the future of gold priced in us $, look at gold/SEK" an invers-zman monster bet. You know you are on to something if AM responds within hours. The final bit of the puzzle was a post by AM in RNP. I went all in and when GSR spiked I swapped some gold miners for undervalued silver miners. I posted the miners here in a silver miner thread.

I do not trade crypto, do not trust them and you need a new acount. There is also a 30% saletax. The coresponding saletax for miners are 0,8% for your acount.

Tue, Aug 11, 2020 - 5:49am

LBMA Clears Perth Mint

" ... Following the conclusion of this IRP, The Perth Mint remains a Good Delivery List Refiner. LBMA did not find any instances of zero-tolerance non-conformance. ... "

Full LBMA media report:

Perth Mint - Incident Review Process Update Friday, August 07, 2020

ABC Report:

"..A two-month investigation into the Perth Mint found no instances of "zero-tolerance non-conformance.."

And from Perth Mint's own statement HERE . Perth Mint's LBMA Acceditation Confirmed:

The Perth Mint’s Chief Executive Officer, Richard Hayes said : “I welcome the outcome of the review and the opportunity to work with the LBMA to enhance The Perth Mint’s practices, recognising that even greater levels of vigilance will lead to further transparency and help to raise gold sourcing standards globally,” he said.

“The Perth Mint has previously announced that it has ceased sourcing gold from ASM operations in Papua New Guinea. We have also replaced the LBMA approved auditor as a matter of course.

“The review has been a worthwhile exercise and we remain committed to upholding the highest ethical standards.”

Owned by the Government of Western Australia, The Perth Mint is subject to greater scrutiny and held to higher standards than other refiners.

Thanks to Salivate Metal for bringing this to my attention:

NEWS ALERT: Perth Mint Under Investigation For Buying Conflict Gold

argentus maximus

Tue, Aug 11, 2020 - 10:34pm
Green Lantern

I was under the delusion that

I was under the delusion that the term "Indian Summer" was a reference to the period between summer and autumn. Somehow, that got in my brain. The phenomena is unmistakable. The light changes, colors are a bit more vibrant. It's the first sign that the autumnal season is upon us.

After asking around, apparently not everyone notices the shift so I was wondering maybe I've been hallucinating for many years. So I thought I'd look it up to see if there is a time delineation for the phenomena. Where else but wikipedia.

I found it strange that one day before I looked, somebody changed the entry.

All the references to native American literature that apparently referred to it, not noted in the article. Followed by a list of fiction books and music named after the phenomena.

In addition to such conjectures, a great depth of Native American folklore is attributed to describing this phenomenon.[citation needed]

The basic definition is a period of warmth in autumn which is not necessarily a regular occurrence.

An Indian summer is a period of unseasonably warm, dry weather that sometimes occurs in autumn in Northern America and other temperate regions of the world during September to November.

Then I recalled where I got the notion of some invisible season stuffed between two seasons.

I like the part that says "holding both the past and the future in the present moment"

Gann mid-seasonal dates, halfway between the major dates:

• February 4th
  • May 6th
  • August 8th-mid-summer
  • November 7th

This bull run in gold started, on the 1st day of spring. 0 ° the great wheel in the sky. 140 days later, we reach the mid-point of summer. A gann date.

This is what they mean when they say price and time expired.....

The Sun, nothing but the Sun cycle, not COVID, not the Fed, gave us price and time. 140 days from lo to hi. 1 1/2 seasons.

Well, that's the time part. But what about the price part. Lo to high price gives the secret.

This is the part where I'm supposed to spill the beans. But if you've been keeping up with all this Fibonacci and phi stuff, crosses in the sky, it's all right on that chart. Price is confirming time. It's really magical and goose pimple stuff once you see it.

The big sellers, they are either working in accordance with the prime cycle of the universe OR they are victims of the cycle.

I know one thing, that cycle isn't complete until the sun falls below the horizon Apollos' Chariot descends into darkness. I'm watching that date.

My guess is that it will tell us where the fall ends and how high next time.

Would you believe me if I said that these two quotes from the bible gave us price?

I'd swear on a bible in a court of law.

"Jonas in the belly of the whale for three nights and three nights."

and

"The Sun in the Man in the heart of God"

Price on December 15, 2015 Confirms it.

It's all in Tony Plummers "Law of Vibration Book"

I'm not that smart to thunk all that stuff up myself.

If Daneric is right, and we're on a wave 4 pull back with Covid and Wave 5 shows up in the fall, I'd get those books now before amazon becomes over loaded again.

Next Gann date. (doesn't work for gold every year but we might get lucky)

Earth, Wind & Fire - September (Official Video)

The funny thing is Maurice White was a student of Egyptology and knew cosmology. I'm sure he didn't pick that date by accident.

Wed, Aug 12, 2020 - 3:48am
Solsson
-
Ankeborg
Sweden

Yes great stuff. I couldn't

Yes great stuff. I couldn't explain it myself but after 24tears of trading I know how I react in different situations. When I post emotional posts like the one above it's time to take profit. I also posted in RNP (exactly at midsummer high), it's time to get into all the stuff AM has presented to us the last couple of years.

Thanks to AM's entrepreneur manship second to none his knowledge saved me a few dollars lately, like yesterday. Those who learn how to read the divine patternmachine's infinite numbers of riddles and puzzles would do great trading markets. No I am not there yet, far from it, I've only started to scratch the surface.

It was hot in Sweden the last weekend, 33,3°C actually. I went to a mall nearby to buy a new set of in-ear with cable to fit my old ipod. Walking through the store I noticed a big pile of table-fan's. Oh great I need one of those but not now. There are so many I will buy it tomorrow. when I arrived the day after they were all sold out, at the same time silver started to drop. Grab the opportunity when it is served to you.

I have a few stories about 333 (a holy number for freemasons, a book with signs and symbols. the temple of Solomon) and Equinox. AM and GL is great with charts. I can show you it also shows up in other areas. What date is spring equinox? 20th of March or 20/3 do you see it?
The number of termination/fatality/assassination 23 ...

Oh, today at noon it's phi day we are at 0,618 of the year.

randomness