12927 posts / 0 new
Last post
Mon, Mar 23, 2020 - 2:23pm
Solsson
-
Ankeborg
Sweden

What a lucky day. Toilet

What a lucky day. Toilet rolls arrived to my grocery store. Back home I looked at the charts and Semafo was up +28% and I jumped out. Bought Lundin Gold, remember I got a call from Ecuador. Happy to be out of Burkina Faso, even though Sweden and France are educating new troops to fight jihadists. At the same time Lundin Gold dropped -8% nice timing.

Straight out of the blue an old colleague showed up this morning to help me out, so I had time to do some trades. I bought Coeur and Impact Silver as well ...

A little bit later FED admits to limitless printing and gold&silver are both skyrocketing. Is it a special day?

I do not know, but 2020-03-23, I took 3x23=69, so yes that is a lucky number. Just ask W D Gann.

Edit:
Page 644 -> 6x4x4=96 the mirror to 69, 6996 and 96 divided with 8 is twelve or 8+8+8+8+8+8+8+8+8+8+8+8, I see abundance.

Mon, Mar 23, 2020 - 3:11pm zman
ivars
-
Riga
Latvia

End of fiat USD system or deflation?

So do You think electronic USD (and maybe EUR JPY) is a good thing to have

during what is coming after FED opened QE infinity today,

with fiscal stimulus following soon, for the next few years at the least?

After 10 years of TFMetalsreport ,

is there a consensus answer to this

now when predictions are becoming true

and the true answer is needed for purely practical reasons?

Is the big trade now?

Is it sell gold for cash or buy gold with cash?

Any future development must involve changing something which people have never challenged up to the present,and which will not be shown up by an axiomatic formulation. P.A.M.Dirac
Mon, Mar 23, 2020 - 11:02pm ivars
AccidentalTourist

Ivars,

Ivars,

Right now you can buy gold on Bullion Vault cheaper than the price on the Kitco chart. I have never seen that before.

Tue, Mar 24, 2020 - 1:27am ivars
Green Lantern

Which predictions? Buying

Which predictions? Buying when physical reached an attractively low price with 15 day delays using price and quantity theory of money as justification?

Were people hoarding fiat in the Weinmar republic and hedge funds liquidating everything for cash?

Costco doing home delivery. Was same day delivery last week. Then 3 or 4 days. I think near a week now locally. No online supplies of chicken Panic buying ? Checked total supplies and supply chain issues. Soon will be a glut of chicken in market as restaurants close and international deliveries diverted back to USA. Good news!

The Zeitgeist? We're here? Very anti-climatic.

Anybody else watch barstool pizza? He's not very bullish on bat flu. Typical The guy that walks onto the set, bearish on corona, and bullish on dangers of pizza. Obviously the contrarian in this movie. New Yorkers talk funny! Don't they?

He didn't like this one that much. i don't like the soft crust either. If you want to find where the 9.4 (extremely hi rating) pizza is located, you're going to have find it yourself. I know where I'm going after they let me out of my cage but I ain't telling. A little gluten never killed anybody.

Like the guy said....positive vibes only.

Barstool Pizza Review - Margari Pizza
Tue, Mar 24, 2020 - 9:26am
erewenguy
-
GA

That was fast.

That was fast.

Some people used the panic to hoard toilet paper. I hope you were able to allocate to a longer-term goal.

Tue, Mar 24, 2020 - 1:27pm
Solsson
-
Ankeborg
Sweden

Bipolar markets, brutal

Bipolar markets, brutal recovery today. Never seen anything like it. I've been in the markets since -96 ...

Down -55% tomorrow, up +144% the day after, that wouldn't surprise me.

I call it the abun-dance

insane robot dance
Tue, Mar 24, 2020 - 2:58pm
-
Dublin
Ireland

For the Elliotticians

Elliott Wave Analysis of Barrick Gold Corporation
argentus maximus Rhythm and Price http://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html This analysis - global markets
Tue, Mar 24, 2020 - 4:30pm
ancientmoney
-
Madison, WI

Junk silver price today...

At spot silver price, a Roosevelt pre-1965 dime has a silver value of $1.0293

JM Bullion has some for sale, but you have to buy 5,000 to get this price: $1.6459

This is a 60% premium over spot, and translates to a real out-of-pocket silver price of $22.86 per ounce.

Tue, Mar 24, 2020 - 5:09pm
AccidentalTourist

Goldman On Gold: "Time To Buy The Currency Of Last Resort"

Pro Gold argument by the Vampire Squid at 0Hedge. In the comments section is an interesting post by Xenon:

A very curious thing happened today at the Crimex, something that I have not seen ever in the 36 years of my trading experience. Futures prices were throughout the day some $30-50 higher than the spot. If I were to try to explain it I would say it boils down to a big short squeeze where the banks and commercial players were overbidding to get out of their short positions. Panic (on their part) is in the air and I would say that gold is getting ready for a moon shot -say to over $2,000 (maybe to $3,000).

Tue, Mar 24, 2020 - 5:12pm
ancientmoney
-
Madison, WI

ebay price for a silver dime is $1.67 each...

with free shipping (if you buy 3 for $5.00).

Tue, Mar 24, 2020 - 9:27pm
Green Lantern

Today app 3 weeks on Corona

Today app 3 weeks on Corona in US, been tracking daily new cases in these countries, been peaking anywhere from 3-4 weeks. we could be near peak here in USA https://worldometers.info/coronavirus/

And as this happens, what happened to stocks today? The largest move in 87 years? That wasn't how it was supposed to go down or should I say gold go up.

Now silver is definitely interesting at these prices. I was totally interested in silver in April of last year. But I'm not rushing out even at these prices. yes, nice green candle. But has price exceeded last weeks price? Has it exceeded last months price? Has it exceeded it's quarterly price? That is still bearish except on the daily. Bull markets always start with a nice base. Parabolic moves are the last thing that happens.

We'll see if this huge deflationary spike is followed by something else and what it does for gold. I have a feeling AM is not finished with the SJW thread yet.

Wed, Mar 25, 2020 - 2:38am
Green Lantern

Donald J. Trump

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

16h

Our people want to return to work. They will practice Social Distancing and all else, and Seniors will be watched over protectively & lovingly. We can do two things together. THE CURE CANNOT BE WORSE (by far) THAN THE PROBLEM! Congress MUST ACT NOW. We will come back strong!

It will be an interesting thing to monitor what happens when POTUS tweets the FIX is in and we monitor price of metals and stocks and people forget they were locked down in their houses, business's taxed w/no way to earn income, unable to pay their rent and mortgage. I won't forget because now we know what govt is willing to do..

Just in...

https://www.fxstreet.com/news/breaking-us-senate-white-house-democrats-r...

Equities up, USD up, gold sheds on the news....

4-5000 point rally in the DOW?

Double your buying power for gold in a week with the most attractive buys?

Who knows? Worth watching at least.

My problem with making heavy capital purchases of silver right now is that 1/2 point moves is either large gains or large losses. I need signs of long term momentum. $GLD still has some bullish qualities.

Wed, Mar 25, 2020 - 6:04am Green Lantern
Solsson
-
Ankeborg
Sweden

Green Lantern wrote:

Green Lantern wrote:

I have a feeling AM is not finished with the SJW thread yet.

Oh, a coin dropped, I showed a sjw a facepalm a couple of days ago, interesting. What would happen when Aries arrives? "The burnt offering" which means the Sun is here.
I think I've figured this one out and it relates to gzbwtgbwaia.

Wed, Mar 25, 2020 - 6:30am Green Lantern
Solsson
-
Ankeborg
Sweden

Green Lantern wrote:

Green Lantern wrote:

Our people want to return to work. They will practice Social Distancing and all else, and Seniors will be watched over protectively & lovingly. We can do two things together. THE CURE CANNOT BE WORSE (by far) THAN THE PROBLEM! Congress MUST ACT NOW. We will come back strong!

It will be an interesting thing to monitor what happens when POTUS tweets the FIX is in and we monitor price of metals and stocks and people forget they were locked down in their houses, business's taxed w/no way to earn income, unable to pay their rent and mortgage. I won't forget because now we know what govt is willing to do..

My interpretation of this is the elite wants to sacrifice Americans to kickstart the economy. It's a gamble if the coronavirus is not a total hoax (it's just the flu). That would mean that Americans lose both their economy and their health.

Wed, Mar 25, 2020 - 8:13am
Green Lantern

Solsson, I'm agreement that

Solsson, I'm in agreement that this is one of the most nefarious things ever casted upon a global public. There are so many moving pieces. It's just not a US thing and I'm not bullish on the US economy, the political establishment or peace breaking out in the world.

I'm just saying that gold PANIC up is not the same as an indicator of safe haven buying, massive inflation, death of the dollar etc.... There does seem to be alot of behind the curtain activities going on, movement of gold and other capital. Basically, I'm sticking to time, as best as I can as an indicator of when to unload capital. Not that it is easy. Remember behind all those strange movies, games of writers, there is the narrative of a societal inflection that relates to gold. I saw one bullish post for the good guys, and a good percentage of the public (can't really estimate) swallowing the narrative as the media puts out even the SMART GUYS. Also a good percentage that thinks it's all bullshit. It's that ratio that seems to be the most important indicator of where we are.

There are narratives of mythological proportions!! An entire list of GODs have RISEN!!! The ones that slipped between the cracks in that boring junior high school mythology class that everyone slept through. Did you know these Gods have cycles that are appearing? This is but one of the pantheon that is showing up.

https://www.theoi.com/Daimon/Nemesis.html

Given the complexity of this situation, and there is a specific indicator for Corona Virus along with indicators of nefarious deeds, duplicity, revenge etc.... Being a big fan of 7 step programs, as it pertains to trading, watching everything one day at a time.

I like a rebound here, and more volatility and only a temporary bottom here for stocks. I see the buying yesterday as still panic driven. But I really like that Elliott Wave Video Never saw that guy before.

Wed, Mar 25, 2020 - 12:02pm
Green Lantern

https://www.bloomberg.com

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-03-25/world-s-rich-are-stug...

Makes me feel a little uneasy like I might miss an opportunity if I don't act NOW

Thu, Mar 26, 2020 - 3:58am
Solsson
-
Ankeborg
Sweden

Goldman Sachs says it is time

Goldman Sachs says it is time to buy gold — the ‘currency of last resort’
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/goldman-sachs-says-it-is-time-to-buy-g...

We must trust the big banks, they know what they are doing, to do the opposite.

2 trillion corona crisis support, 6-7 trillion in total. Why not fork in a 100 trillion when they are at it? It would trigger the greatest expansion in the universe ever. Even God would be impressed.

Lundin Gold at 41SEK
Semafo at 11,50SEK
First Majestic at 6CAD
Coeur at 2,5CAD
Lion One at 0,77CAD
etc. that was a gift handed to us a few days back.
Lets see how the coming days unfold, if a weekly close above the top in March we are in a reasonably safe territory imo.

Thu, Mar 26, 2020 - 6:24am Solsson
Green Lantern

Solsson wrote:

Solsson wrote:

Goldman Sachs says it is time to buy gold — the ‘currency of last resort’
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/goldman-sachs-says-it-is-time-to-buy-g...

Just as they approve Americans stimulus checks and possibly days away for an approval of a digital dollar, Germany bans physical sales.

Looks like we get our April push for silver after a 2 or 3 day pullback if it holds support. So short term bullish.

But we did penetrate the November 2018 low. Once and old low is taken out, we are bearish on that long term level until new bullish levels are reached to take those levels out of play

Thu, Mar 26, 2020 - 7:45am
-
Dublin
Ireland

Where the buyers and sellers are lurking 26 March

Technically, gold has to take out the weekly and monthly reversals.

Technicals are always late ..... but to bet against them carries higher risk.

So I look towards volume, and try to isolate a safe time.

Right now I'm sitting, feeling uncomfortable, as a big inflection, a monthly range wide stares at me.

I want price to be above the pivots contained therein. Here is a picture:

The main pivots are identified with a red horizontal. Those from the weekly reversal are numbered. Red horizontals would be short term stops for me, with some leeway added of course. As we hold above a red it gradually turns blue and becomes bullish while remaining under price.

Gold is establishing rising lows, one printed the next depending upon close of this week being higher. It is so far.

Several bearish pivots are taken out intra week, so far, which is good. Two pivots remain unattacked by bulls thus far, and look distant, with possibly next week required to open those prices up if gold holds progress to date.

There is another numerical resistance, which price is currently slightly under, and I will feel more confident when or if it gets eg above 1625-1630 and holds. That I think might be the realtime balance point and price is slightly under it at the moment.

The reversal weekly bar has a half way point at approx 1605, currently being contested by traders. Gold needs to get above that short term to maintain this rally.

If the rally does continue, sellers will hit hard at 1675 and 1700 at the levels clearly shown above. Goldman and plenty of other traders will be looking to do business there. I want to see that in the rear view mirror, and beneath me, but as always I know, it is what it is.

argentus maximus Rhythm and Price http://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html This analysis - global markets
Thu, Mar 26, 2020 - 11:10am
Solsson
-
Ankeborg
Sweden

Here is another one by Sprott

Here is another one by Sprott:
https://www.kitco.com/news/2020-03-23/It-s-time-to-buy-gold-miners-price...

and another one predicting gold $2500 this fall:
https://markets.businessinsider.com/commodities/news/get-ready-for-$2-500-gold-price-this-summer---b--riley-fbr-8666873

Anna butterfly 88 haha ...
https://www.kitco.com/reporters/AnnaGolubova/

Do the big banks-kitco-sprott work together to fool the small investor to buy or is it a honest opinion described in these articles? QE to infinity has a nice ring to it if you are a precious metal bull.