silver66

a trial balloon for the plebes or a signal to the

Silver66 Rage against the dying of the light

Wed, Aug 14, 2019 - 8:57am
UncleFester
-
nunya, MS

Update

Got stopped out yesterday, waiting now for a pullback. Here's a fester fan update to show you guys how bullish price has been this summer as compared to recent lows.

https://www.tradingview.com/x/fA3MN7F0/

Just because I'm paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't out to get me.
Thu, Aug 15, 2019 - 4:04am
Solsson
-
Ankeborg
Sweden

If there ever was a time for

If there ever was a time for an inversion in gold this would be a great one, we are at a cycle top. We are also at summer doldrums, low volume, boring and dead markets. However we have had a three months of a truly great run in gold. Will it continue or are we going down from here?

What would happen when commercial traders enters the office again early September putting an end to the summer doldrums?

Bond yield very close to be fully inverted. Give it another week or 2. COT is bullish for gold if this is the start of a new bull.

Scandinavia going crazy, a lot of strange heavy rhetoric language between Sweden, Norway and Denmark. Denmark wants to semi close (increase surveillance) the boarder to Sweden to avoid Swedes entering Copenhagen and blow up government buildings.

Greta is on her way to USA-New York. She is sailing with her antifa supporting billionaire globalist friends. She is the new holy saint of climate change.

Poor thing, what have they done to her? She looks like a programed climate change robot.

Thu, Aug 15, 2019 - 5:19am
Solsson
-
Ankeborg
Sweden

Sturgeon full moon today (a

Sturgeon full moon today (a smack coming in 3 hours?) and also a great day to get in contact with your soulmate. I am working on it right now ...

I hope I am excused for posting this, copied from rnp, green lantern wrote it:

"Av includes a “low point” on the Jewish calendar—the Ninth of Av, the day of the sin of the spies, and the destruction of both the First and Second Temples in Jerusalem. But it also incorporates a “high point”: the 15th of Av, a day designated for finding one’s predestined soulmate, and one of the happiest days on the Jewish calendar.

I don't know about the soulmate stuff"

It was a slap in my face. I was thinking about a soulmate at that very minute when he posted it.

Thu, Aug 15, 2019 - 6:49am
Green Lantern

No problem, but for the

No problem, but for the purposes of correct context.... I don't believe in the idea of soulmates, but I do believe in the lunar/solar calendar dates which is the Jewish calendar and hypothesize that we can get a good sense of seasonality through watching the Hebrew Calendar which seems to historically been a good indicator of important inflection dates and times in the markets. the Jewish holidays are mathematically calculated for 100's of years in advance based on the cycles. 9th of Av was the exact day of the inflection for gold and considered one of the 4 most important days for change of directions to watch out for. When an inflection point comes on a weekend, one should look to either Friday or Monday for the change of direction The 15th Av, tomorrow, doesn't seem to work as well because the inflection day seems more like....TODAY.

But more importantly the cycle which is hitting at this time is the one that relates to destruction of government structures and Epstein affair is part of this cycle.

And it's important to remember, that different markets have different inflection dates and different cycles. But overall, are the major indexes starting their steep correction right on the Jewish holiday of Tisha B'uv, one the most solemn holidays? Destruction is an archetypical theme of these holidays and one which we are watching play out in the financial markets. Historically, these dates have seen big societal changes, and if you take the meaning of the holiday a bit more symbolically then literally, we are watching a destruction process in the markets, and society. I don't believe in coincidences.

Why is today possibly another change of direction.

Because the cycle of time/restriction meets the cycle of death, and what's underneath/hidden, at 12 o'clock in the celestial clock.

When they join at 12 o'clock, also known as mid-heaven, they are meeting at a powerful point. Secondly the relationship of some of the sphere's are in the same exact position as they were in the day gold futures were introduced for trading in 1974 and they are perfectly aligned angularly. Thus I concur with Uncle Fester, pullback and looking for another run that might run into September holiday season.

I could see DOW and GOLD aligning in late September October. To be investigated

Think of it as an alarm clock going off.

As an aside, I believe humans are whole within themselves, and that we have a lunar and solar aspect within us. Actually, that's a fundamental concept in psychology. And the idea of balancing these polarities is the idea of alchemy,and the search for the philosophers stone etc.... Thus I do not believe that we are incomplete and need somebody else to complete us or make us whole. Although most of us who are married, in my case with a better half, it would be hard to imagine life w/out that person.

-----------

Watching how Trump was going to work PR against the markets. Of course, the liberals are using it against him and he is scapegoating the fed. What's to say? We all know this was years in the making and the average person has no clue what is responsible for the ups and downs of the economy.

We have a President timing machine that's probably as good or better than whatever newsletter that you subscribe to.

Whomever is doing Trump's TA is the guy I want to meet. He's not using the 50 day and 200 day moving average.

Thu, Aug 15, 2019 - 7:12am
Green Lantern

I marked July 25th on my Gold

I marked July 25th on my Gold/DOW chart the day when the two markets started to diverge. And then I went back and did the same exercises over the last few years. The divergence on average last 30 days, some cases approx 20 days. So based on that that brings us to late August when they could start running in the same direction again. I didn't do any kind of rigorous analysis of the time cycles when they are in sync and when they sort of have an inverse relationship.

Thu, Aug 15, 2019 - 1:22pm
UncleFester
-
nunya, MS

Found some free time, so...

Current count at the moment...https://www.tradingview.com/x/1AwLIcRe/

Here's a 60 minute of August showing the nice fractals...https://www.tradingview.com/x/ewDEul5o/

GL's July 25th mark on the charts (DOW is orange)...https://www.tradingview.com/x/K8gsCBwG/

Cheers, UF

Just because I'm paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't out to get me.
Thu, Aug 15, 2019 - 1:45pm
zman

Dow Gold Ratio

The ratio last hit a high in October of 2018 (22) and it appears to be a massive head and shoulders that has formed. The ratio currently at 16.7 and could trade down to to 13.5 (July 2016) in short order if broken.

If the ratio breaks 13.5, big trouble would be coming to the world.

https://www.macrotrends.net/1378/dow-to-gold-ratio-100-year-historical-c...

Thu, Aug 15, 2019 - 3:46pm
zman

Deutsche Bank

Anyone paying attention to DB? New lows at $6.50 per share. For the most part, it's still a non-event for the financial markets.

Thu, Aug 15, 2019 - 4:17pm zman
-
Dublin
Ireland

I might be looking on that as

I might be looking on that as a bull play in late 2020, if it's still around then, ie not going to zero at that inflection!

argentus maximus Rhythm and Price http://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html This analysis - global markets
Thu, Aug 15, 2019 - 6:05pm
Green Lantern

DOW

I see a bling- bling pattern, often shortened to just bling, forming. It’s not just bull markets where fortunes are made. What will you do in the next bear market? hold, go to cash, go to bonds, short overvalued stocks, buy 3x Bear etfs, wait for gold and dow to reconnect and play both???

Thu, Aug 15, 2019 - 10:17pm
silver66

Isn't GE

a proxy for war ? Is this a good sign ?

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-08-15/ge-drops-as-madoff-wh...

Silver66

Silver66 Rage against the dying of the light

Mon, Aug 19, 2019 - 12:31pm
zman

Trump Demands Rate Cuts and More QE

https://www.forexlive.com/centralbank/!/trump-says-fed-should-cut-by-100...

What a joke, just another move to get the rich even richer at the expense of the working class. Trump refuses to help Main Street, it's all about Wall Street.

BTW, if I hear another so called "expert" stating they can't figure out why there's over $15 trillion of negative yielding bonds, I'm gonna scream.

Here's a thought, ASK the big money mangers and wealthy people why they continue to buy and hold these assets!!!!! Guess what? CNBC and Bloomberg are never going to have guests explaining the real reason why they do it.

Why do they own these assets? Because they know that structural deflation is here to stay and even a -1% yield is still a decent investment. Why not own gold instead? Because -1% per year is still better than a massive decline and long term bear market in gold.

Until people get real about negative and 0% interest rates, they're going to be walking around for year after year stating- 'I can't figure it out'. News alert- it's not that hard to figure it out, it's just not a popular statement to make when you're extremely rich and powerful.

Mon, Aug 19, 2019 - 8:01pm
zman

Payroll Tax Cuts? NEVER!!!

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-08-19/white-house-denies-it-consderi...

How about the largest corporate tax cut in US history? Sure, let's get The Elite even richer with wealth and income inequality at a 80 year high!!!

How about a small payroll tax cut for the US working class? "cutting payroll taxes is not something under consideration at this time, the official said". https://www.cnbc.com/2019/08/19/trump-white-house-reportedly-looks-at-pa...

Do see the plan guys? 0% and negative interest rates can NOT have the bottom 80% having purchasing power, not gonna happen. More QE? Sure, no problem. More corporate tax cuts? Sure, no problem. How about spending $800 billion per year on the military? Sure, no problem. Joe Six-Pack getting a small payroll tax cut? NEVER!!!!!

This is the reason why gold and silver remain in bear markets. You can't have inflation or the velocity of money moving higher under these conditions. It's all about fiscal and tax policy, NOT monetary policy.

My market prediction for the next few months? The US Dollar is going to make new highs and really spike a lot higher. As a result, the commodity markets are going into new lows. This action will take down gold and silver as the bankers start making profits on their massive short position.

Tue, Aug 20, 2019 - 2:07am
foscotanner
-
UK

Gold new lows...

It's all about currency.

I'm not expecting new lows in gold in gbp....

It's a strange one. Gold sat at 1500 usd. It broke above strong resistance at 1360. Its still above it. Its on track to close above it again in August. Each monthly close above it strengthens support.

At some point, I buy into the concept that gold will test 1360. I could also see it dipping below to run stops.... Which may push it well under as they are triggered... But this would be more of a round trip with a quick run to 1300 before snapping straight back above 1360. That's where the shorts would exit on the volume from the stops.

But.... It has to decide to go there first. The odds on 1360 to 1550 being a short term range remains my gut feel.

Tue, Aug 20, 2019 - 5:43am
Solsson
-
Ankeborg
Sweden

While we wait for this

While we wait for this correction to end. This is a sign of the time.

The Global Machine Behind the Rise of Far-Right Nationalism

Sweden was long seen as a progressive utopia. Then came waves of immigrants — and the forces of populism at home and abroad.

New York Times got it, Sweden is turning into a mini version of nazi-Germany and it's the Russians and Donald Trump's fault.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/10/world/europe/sweden-immigration-natio...

The Russians manipulate and brainwash Swedes into right wing populism. Sweden democrats are the equivalent light version of NSDP party in WWII Germany according to NYT.

I guess the afghans that attacked asap-rocky was trained russian spies.

Watch out for Adolf Svensson, he is coming, Sieg Meatball!

Tue, Aug 20, 2019 - 6:06am zman
Solsson
-
Ankeborg
Sweden

zman wrote: My market

zman wrote:
My market prediction for the next few months? The US Dollar is going to make new highs and really spike a lot higher. As a result, the commodity markets are going into new lows. This action will take down gold and silver as the bankers start making profits on their massive short position.

You must think bigger zman, there is a spiritual component also, gold goes in both directions in and out. There is an increasing consciousness that something is wrong. Gold and the dollar could rise together. The dollar is compared to crap (Swedish peseta is 4.2% of the dollar index for instance) that's why it is still strong.

The same concept applies for geopolitics. I see Hong Kong and Iran as safety valves for increasing inner tensions in China and USA. Once the tension gets above alarm level HH they will release the safety valves.

Tue, Aug 20, 2019 - 12:36pm
zman

Painting the Deflation Road

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-08-20/pimco-starts-dumping-bonds-fea...

"Pimoc starts dumpting bonds fears helicopter money around corner"

Not exactly, this is the message The Elite are putting out before anything happens.

1. Monetary policy won't save the peasants (just the markets).

2. Fiscal policy won't save the peasants because of too much debt.

3. Helicopter money is scary and dangerous, therefore you must live in debt slavery and deflation.

Well, thank you Pimco and BlackRock for telling what's best for me, that's so kind of you guys!!!

They're setting up the narrative for the next scenario and most of the peasants are going to believe them. Negative interest rates and cuts to your social benefits are GOOD for you, embrace it. BTW, The Elite will need another tax cut for "stimulus"!!

Tue, Aug 20, 2019 - 4:53pm
zman

Capital Gains Tax Cuts

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-08-20/trump-says-he-can-ord...

"Trump Says He Can Order Capital Gains Tax Break Without Congress"

Yep, it's just a matter of time for more "stimulus".

randomness