The setup for the big trade

12407 posts / 0 new
Last post
Wed, Jun 5, 2019 - 4:28pm zman
ancientmoney
-
Madison, WI

CPI is "fake news"

The Fed says it is trying to increase inflation to 2%. Of course, this 2% figure, after hedonics and replacements and not counting certain items such as housing, etc., is equivalent to well over 10% in pre-Clinton era CPI calculations.

The dollar has lost something like 98% of its purchasing power since 1913. So, what does a "strong dollar" mean today? Nothing. It is a construct that compares one worthless fiat currency with another. Combined with computer-based market control of prices that would otherwise show fiats as the frauds that they are.

At some point, all frauds end. The only question is, when will this biggest fraud ever perpetrated end?

Wed, Jun 5, 2019 - 7:03pm
-
Dublin
Ireland

About my YT channel

Some readers of Setup have subscribed to my YTube channel.

And I have not posted a video there for quite some time. here is the reason for my reluctance to post videos:

More than a year ago I put up an original content video, in which every single image, and the narration were created by myself. The video went into limited state and I was asked to remove copyrighted content from that video.

I might have started jumping through hoops to fit myself into the rules and restrictions being placed upon me by Ytube. Instead I recognized that they had made a very bad beginning with me as their client. So I chose to not give them opportunities to use my content to make ad revenues.

Unfortunately it meant that I put back a next stage of content making, and other personal and urgent issues at home here added a lengthy extension to that delay.

Now YT is getting worse, as YT reflects it's untimate owners', and their political colleagues' preferences.

I will close that YT channel within a few days, and post links here for alternative video hosting platform for public video or audio content.

This also means that I will be shutting down 90% of the channels on Ytube that I subscribe to, visit and post comments in, in the process enriching YTube by providing that corporation with ad hits.

At least, due to my early reading of their mindset, I have very few videos to move. And I will then provide audio/video content intended for a public access, putting links when I do so right here.

So I will move onwards with the new model, using non SJW platforms, and see how it goes.

And otherwise it's biz as usual, especially for Setup, but I will have more time to do more, produce more, and I look forwards to that improved situation.

argentus maximus Rhythm and Price http://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html This analysis - global markets
Wed, Jun 5, 2019 - 10:12pm argentus maximus
Green Lantern

argentus maximus wrote:

argentus maximus wrote:

After the end 2018-Jan 2019 inflection, banks moved lower. DB has entered ne low territory. (that's a sign that QE for finance is over)

that 20 tons of gold that Deutsch Bank just acquired from Venezuela should come in handy now.

20 tons=$850,560,000

Thu, Jun 6, 2019 - 11:14am Green Lantern
Silver_Surfer

Green Lantern wrote:

Green Lantern wrote:

argentus maximus wrote:

After the end 2018-Jan 2019 inflection, banks moved lower. DB has entered ne low territory. (that's a sign that QE for finance is over)

that 20 tons of gold that Deutsch Bank just acquired from Venezuela should come in handy now.

20 tons=$850,560,000

Hence the bounce I guess. Deutsche Bank still not looking great though. Underside of sliding wedge seems to have rejected its ascension.

Levered up 50x it could help keep the Comex shell-game going for a bit longer though.

Looking to trade crypto on leverage? BitMex is the biggest and most liquid crypto futures exhange that offers leverage up to 100x. Click here to get a 10% fee discount during the first 6 months. Please don't wreck yourself by actually leveraging 100x. Alternatives are 1Fox & 1Broker (1Broker has forex & legacy markets also).
Thu, Jun 6, 2019 - 11:39am Green Lantern
-
Dublin
Ireland

DB's Au and alt to google group soc-media platform shift

Eight hundred and fifty million may make a dent in their twenty trillion (not verified) derivative book if that goes south.

But enough of a dent? Time will tell. Actually I expect such measures, seizures, etc to have real effects, and buy time, like eg one more business cycle, that type of thing.

First alt YT Am channel is up. link: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/argentusmaximus/

Nothing moved or uploaded so it's an empty file today. Just go, register, and subscribe, and then you'll see when I post material.

I unsubscribed from about 80 YTbe channels today. 100 more to go before I reach half way point of disconnecting from their platform. I hope loss of subscriptions will incentivize establishment-wrong-thinkers to pull their tents up and move to better pastures sooner rather than later.

I look forwards to a restructured news flow setup, with greatly reduced time consumption involved.

The other alt links will follow.

argentus maximus Rhythm and Price http://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html This analysis - global markets
Thu, Jun 6, 2019 - 12:00pm argentus maximus
-
Dublin
Ireland

Coincidence or synchrony with

Coincidence or synchrony with my above posts? Styx sounding off about alt media vs YT: https://ww.w.youtb.dud dud dud

Did you see what I did with his "old" link?

Here is the new one which will work much better: https://www.bitchute.com/video/Bd0oPnWbEFY/

Fri, Jun 7, 2019 - 5:57am
-
Dublin
Ireland

All around us in plain view ...

Are fundamental statistics merely random?

Or is everything "technical" both on and off the charts? Not as in technical analysis, but a different kind of "technical".

The difference between the above ratios in this case is: the one.

Fri, Jun 7, 2019 - 7:58am argentus maximus
Green Lantern

argentus maximus wrote:

argentus maximus wrote:

Coincidence or synchrony with my above posts? Styx sounding off about alt media vs YT: https://ww.w.youtb.dud dud dud

Did you see what I did with his "old" link?

Here is the new one which will work much better: https://www.bitchute.com/video/Bd0oPnWbEFY/

within the last 24 hours

same theme appearing. (no need to view it. he's complaining about youtube on youtube)

#VoxAdpocalypse Is Not What You Think It Is, Why Its Just Starting

---------

Armstrong

I must inform everyone that the government has begun another action in trying to shut me up. Their goal is to silence me once and for all. It does not matter. They can kill me, it will not change the outcome.

Archetypically, I think the cycles are

Chronos

meets the Hades, Lord of the Underworld.

The son of Cronus at 12 o'clock/midheaven along with other lesser known archetypes/ friends. Just another way to express the archetypical nature of the cycles at hand.

So yes, the cycles tell the story, Greek/Roman/Norse/Celtic mythology tells the story. Carl Jung too. But the best ever:) retelling of the journey into the underworld that society is going through now was the oldest (?) story in Old English. So underneath all the narratives we post are numbers and archetypical symbols.

I have to say that Hollywood did a great job. It's all the same story told in every culture, contains all the archetypes, that Am has deftly translated into numeric social and political cycles.

Copy of beowulf vs Grendel

I'd say the Chinese got it too. I never realized the law of polarity was the golden ratio too.

https://tomajjavidtash.com/2014/12/30/yin-yang-the-geometric-equivalent-...

Fri, Jun 7, 2019 - 10:44am
AccidentalTourist

Comex

Is this an actual tweet by TF ?

https://twitter.com/TFMetals/status/1136693305692033025?s=19

"58,719 Comex gold contracts have been moved off exchange and "Exchanged For Physical" in JUST THE PAST FOUR DAYS?!? That's 5,871,900 ounces or about 182 METRIC TONNES. Plus the entire Comex vault holds just 7,762,233 ounces! "

Sat, Jun 8, 2019 - 2:31am
Solsson
-
Ankeborg
Sweden

Great posts lately. I've

Great posts lately. I've observed a few things about our world. First thing is that mother nature has a tendency to give us names according to our destiny and tag us with various numerical info.

One example, our airline company went out on strike just before our trip to Rome. The women that saved us from a canceled trip, her name was Sophia Davidsson. A daughter of David, just as in one of Bill Donahues videos, he had a similar example, amazing. The German scientist that discovered resistance Mr Georg Simon Ohm. Tibetan monks has been saying Ohm for thousand of years lol

AUM CHANTING ~ OM at 396 Hz | Universal Mantra ➤ Dissolves Negativity, Removes Fear

Second thing about star signs.

When I arrived here five years ago I thought astrology and star signs were just romantic old lady, complete bullshit features. Now I think that star signs is important and relevant. It is almost as if we are coded according to the star sign we are born in. I am a software engineer and we create object types. In the library that has the "Human" object type we also have twelve object type variations of humans, one for each star sign. That is my theory.

Meditation may make you a better trader and a last thing, God has a sense of humor, not much different to ours.

Edit:
Oups I linked to youtube.

Sat, Jun 8, 2019 - 8:26am
ag1969

Solsson

Thank you for #11902. It is beautiful. I am working feverishly to find out how I can get and read this book in English? If you know, please help.

AM, GL, Hi! I hope all is well with everyone. Cheers!

Sat, Jun 8, 2019 - 12:55pm
silver66

ag1969

Silver66 Rage against the dying of the light

Sun, Jun 9, 2019 - 8:46am
ag1969

Hi Ag66

Thanks for the greeting and the links.

I hope everything is well for you. I have gotten the garden going at my new farm. There are surprising amounts of food here already, and the flowers that came out of the earth without me doing a thing are amazing.

I will be planting blueberry bushes in the fall and getting a small orchard going.

The bees are going to have to wait until next year. I am crazy busy at work and developing a new piece of software that should have the ponzi coupons rolling in. I should have an MVP by the end of July.

I watch amazing sunsets, meditate often, and life is grand. I sold my lake house, we closed on Thursday.

I truly wish the best for each and everyone here, but this just is not my thing anymore. I am more into practicing all of the stuff I learned from my great friends here at TFMR. Still read The set-up often. It appears to be the only thing worth reading here now. A big thank you to all who make that happen.

Cheers and be well. TH

Sun, Jun 9, 2019 - 10:30pm
zman

Thank God we have Billionaires looking out for the Peasants

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-06-08/druckenmiller-if-bernie-became...

"stocks would crash 40%...everybody would be poorer, but the rich would have lost a lot more wealth than the poor would have"

Thankfully Druckenmiller is around to tell us that higher wages, better social programs, better trade deals and lower profit margins are so harmful to the peasants today.

The best thing is corporate tax cuts, 0% interest rates and trillions of QE to create a few more billionaires at the expense of the bottom 80% of US workers.

Don't worry about the 90 year high in wealth and income inequality in the US today, "trickle down economics" has to work at some point, right??? Well, I trust that Drunkenmiller has our best interests at heart and doesn't want to see anything bad happen to us.

My greatest concern is that people like Drunkenmiller keep the price of their assets moving even higher in the future. If they're going good, everything is just fine.

Mon, Jun 10, 2019 - 8:06pm
-
Dublin
Ireland

Social mood

Oberlin College just went full tank man.

What the jury does to this SJW institution will inform about social mood and turns in social mood.

The new twist in this story:

http://tennesseestar.com/2019/06/10/legal-expert-says-oberlin-colleges-r...

What are the odds that this SJW college will soon become owned by the bakery they shut down?

Mon, Jun 10, 2019 - 9:11pm
Green Lantern

Don’t look now but Scott

Don’t look now but Scott Adams just made a Jonathan Swift level gambit that would really equal Swift fighting Irish gov using public sentiment to defeat bad coinage

As the window of free speech on internet closes, he is trying to make his site whenhub an alternative NEws site

Today a helicopter crashed into a building in nyc killing a pilot He is offering witnesses 500 bucks to do eyewitness interview Its not about the helicopter but things falling out of the sky attracts a lot of viewers he didn’t choose a partisan issue but a shocking event that you won’t take sides on

the YouTube purging and Twitter shadow banning and nefarious google algos at some point will create a backlash,maybe now? Alternatives against msm sites Ben Hunt and a few others made that observation and it seems the archetype of that 84 year trend AM keeps telling us about is this type of “revolutionary “ idea coming into form I do believe that this84 year cycle is central to innovation and technology

that’s why those symbols are important because they cut through into the mind sometimes easier than just numbers

You can spend months sifting through all those old cycle journals back to the 50s but the archetypes hint at which areas of society will be effected 84 years is the “ruler” of the computer

obviously somebody with influence has to drop the pepple in the pond I bet he can get backing too

a closing can also indicate an opening

Critical error could disable overlain college Could critical errors by technocracy do them in?

Maybe

Tue, Jun 11, 2019 - 2:33am
Solsson
-
Ankeborg
Sweden

Tx for you post ag1969, ok I

Tx for you post ag1969, ok I will try to find out when they are going to release the book in English.

Crazy geopolitical violence here in Sweden. Mega detonation (the largest in Sweden for 25years) in Linköping. A wealthy university city in the central of south of Sweden. Two big detonations in my hometown this morning that woke me up even though I live 4km from the center of the explosions.

Crazy man threatening to blow up the central station in my hometown yesterday. Two death shootings just 2km from my home also yesterday. Shootings in many Swedish cities lately, the world has gone crazy ...

I am suspicious about that maybe we are being played, divide and conquer you know.

Wed, Jun 12, 2019 - 12:11pm Solsson
-
Dublin
Ireland

1618 hz square

1618 hz square
1000 Hz Test Tone
618 Hz Sine Wave 60 sec
382 Hz Sine Tone Amplitude 1
236 Hz Sine Tone Amplitude 1
146 Hz Frequency
89 Hz Sine Tone Amplitude 1
55 Hz Test Tone

Try any two and play with the volume (carefully).

Wed, Jun 12, 2019 - 12:57pm
-
Dublin
Ireland

I sense that morale is low ...

I sense that morale is low ... whether that is appropriate is debatable, but let's have a little entertainment.

So here is a puzzle:

Are you bullish or bearish for the next big swing in the asset shown below?

Where's it going? Top of range or bottom of range?

I'll say what it is about midnight (my time = BST).

Bonus prize (honour among peers not $$$ ) if you also can tell what it is we will show great respect to you for .... say a few minutes!

Wed, Jun 12, 2019 - 1:08pm argentus maximus
-
Dublin
Ireland

Answer due in (putting on my

Answer due in (putting on my best James Bond movie villain voice) six hours and counting.

randomness