11975 posts / 0 new
Last post
Sat, Jun 1, 2019 - 5:11pm
Solsson
-
Ankeborg
Sweden

Oh c'mon when I am trying to

Oh c'mon when I am trying to write this down I am watching the champions league final between Liverpool and Tottenham. I looked up and in the 66minute, player number 66 is preparing a corner kick.

Ok so I've been struggling with my reading, a lot of difficult English words and meanings. A couple of months ago I got a present from "the universe". A book about alchemy:

Alchemy: the divine work - about human transformation from lead to gold and the transcendental immanence of consciousness.

https://www.bokus.com/cgi-bin/product_search.cgi?ac_used=yes&search_word=alkemi+%3A+det+gudomliga+verket+-+om+m%E4nniskans+transformation+fr%E5n+bly+till+guld+och+medvetandets+transcendena+immanens

Look at the release date, my birthday when I turned 8. When I went to the post office, the car rental service Hertz i got ticket number:

I am touched, the bible consists of 66 books. 39 in old testament and 27 in the new testament. put the numbers together and multiply with 8 you get Pi.

Alchemy is the world's oldest wisdom lesson and has until now been a secret tradition that is only conveyed to the chosen and often through a coded language. Alchemy refers to what nothing in the world can surpass - the eternal life of golden consciousness.

Alchemy shows the way into the deepest mysteries of existence, where our own essence - our gold - can be revealed. Through alchemy, we can realize our full potential, gain access to our hidden divine abilities and reach spiritual wholeness. The work of the alchemist is about making the impossible possible - attaining immortality. But what does it really mean to be immortal and how is the mythical eternal body created in alchemy?

The symbol of this fulfillment is called the stone of the wise, or the gold of the appear, and the term reveals that the ultimate goal is as hard and manifest as a stone, as shiny and uncorrupted as the finest gold and possesses all the wisdom of the world. The metaphor of the alchemist's transformation of the destructive and disruptive forces into becoming highly refined and life-giving is depicted as the transformation of the dark lead into the shining gold. This miraculous process is the secret of secrets about the alchemical weddings that this book wants to bring keys to.

The alchemical path of wisdom leads beyond all existing religions, beyond given dogmas and ancient matrices, to the manifestation of the golden era, such as the return of paradise on earth.

For the first time, the divine work is presented in its entirety by authors with long experience of alchemy. The book conveys the history, philosophy and practice of alchemy and leads to how the reader can become an alchemical master in his own life. In this way one becomes a divine co-creator in both his own and the entire process of creation, such as a true philosopher in love of wisdom.

---

Katarina Falkenberg and Tommy Westlund have founded and run the Alchemical Academy, which is a center for the eternal alchemical wisdom. The Academy's aim is to offer alchemical education, workshops, grail-educator training, mystery-game transformative travel and salons to spread the western wisdom tradition to a wider audience. The Academy's publishing house Arca Dei publishes newly written alchemical books as well as translations of classical works.

Katarina is CEO of the Alkemiska Akademin and has studied and practiced alchemy for 30 years. She is an alchemical therapist and author with a background in the theater. Her alchemical novels Alchemist's red longing, which was conferred on the Paracelus Prize, and the Red Angel reveal the deep mysteries of the secret doctrine. Catherine is also a Gnostic priest, knight and Colonel of the Sophia Temple. She leads priesthood education, goddess services, imaginations with the divine heart's path.

Tommy is chairman of the board of the Alkemiska Akademin and has studied and practiced alchemy and esoterics since 1990. He is a psychosynthesis therapist, apostolic gnostic bishop, knight and adept within the inauguration mysteries of the west. Tommy is the leader of the Order of the Rosencruzians and lectures internationally on the hermetic tradition of wisdom.

Together they have written Internal Alchemy, the Alchemy of the Heart - the secret and revealed doctrine and the Rosemary's alchemical wedding - Mystery Games in 2016 as well as a dozen educational comparisons within the spagyric art, planetary chemistry, Egyptian alchemy, the traditions of the grail, the mystery of the catarrh, and so on.

Mon, Jun 3, 2019 - 3:48pm
UncleFester
-
nunya, MS

Frisky

Au price the last two trading days. Just logged in to see if GL re-entered that swing long at 1290 on Friday.

Just because I'm paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't out to get me.
Mon, Jun 3, 2019 - 10:46pm (Reply to #11913)
Green Lantern

UncleFester wrote:

UncleFester wrote:

Au price the last two trading days. Just logged in to see if GL re-entered that swing long at 1290 on Friday.

Yes, sold at 1329. Tomorrow is a turn date. I'm looking for one more set up w/the pullback because I think the cycle is to a low on June 24th. So one more swing trade.

I think the rally in silver will be percentage wise bigger and could run until July 1st.

I think we're heading into a steep decline in DJIA mid summer. I'll be looking for panic type sentiment, the end, crashing etc.... and then could whiplash back up to current levels by year end This is the trade I'll be waiting for. Unfortunately, until then, just look for set ups where they are show up and study.

Tue, Jun 4, 2019 - 5:17am
Solsson
-
Ankeborg
Sweden

Oh I thought that we were on

Oh I thought that we were on our way to brake 1400 finally, it's been a long wait. Many miners are at very depressed levels. There is a lot of room for many miners to run ( am I a victim of wishful thinking?)

How about a year long bull in Gold from now on until next summer. That would be something to tell your grand children. I am only guessing of course using intuition. Looking for cracks in the pavement both literally and figuratively speaking. Is common stock and bonds along with fx losing faith and confidence at an accelerated speed? That means that a rate cut would not do much to the stockmarket.

Edit:
Great call Argentus, you told us months ago that the action starts early June or if it was Green Lantern.

Tue, Jun 4, 2019 - 1:12pm
eclectic
-
Houston, TX

COMMENTARY/OPINION PIECES OF IMPORT?

From other public sites: the first is for Z-man

So is it me, or was it just a month or two ago that this was the greatest economy in US History? Why the need to cut rates?

Druckenmiller Dumps All His Stocks, Piles Into Treasuries Expecting Rates To Hit Zero

“I can easily see 2 Years easily going to zero, and I would say the odds are very high they would cut 50 to a 100 bps in the next year.”

---------------------------------------------

I posted 6 months ago saying ‘You know it, I know it, Wall Street knows it, the Fed knows it. This is the beginning of the end for rate hikes, and the end of the beginning for the PM rally to come.’

https://goldtadise.com/?p=438017

Today, Fed Chair Powell has confirmed this to be true. In fact, what he said amounts to an admission that QE to infinity is the new normal

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-06-04/dovish-powell-slams-yields-dollar-he-opens-door-more-unconventional-measures

If this doesn’t scare you, it damn well should. It’s an admission that the Dollar will be sacrificed in a fatal, flawed attempt to paper over the cracks and keep the stock market afloat. The resulting crisis will (in my view) dwarf everything that has come before it.

This is why gold is breaking out of 5/6 year basing/consolidation patterns worldwide. When this sinks in, over the next few weeks/months, the Dollar will nosedive and PMs will catch fire. That is my prediction.

------------------------------------------

Tue, Jun 4, 2019 - 4:52pm
zman

@eclectic

I agree with Druckenmiller 100% with where interest rates are headed. In fact, going to 0% or negative interest rates will likely take even less time than he believes.

"It's an admission that the Dollar will be sacrificed in a fatal, flawed attempt to paper over the cracks and keep the stock market afloat"

No, it's no admission of that at all. Do you remember when the US Dollar last bottomed? It was 2008. So after 3 QE programs and 0% interest rates over 8 years, what did the US Dollar do? It went much HIGHER!!!! So what makes anyone think going back to 0% and QE would hurt the US Dollar????

Why would the US Dollar trade lower relative to the Euro, Pound and Yen if they cut rates and do more QE? The Euro, Yen and others are at 0% and NEVER stopped QE at all!!!! BTW, how is gold priced in Euros and Yen these day? Big nothing burger

The lower rates will help stocks because companies will be able to refinance their debt into cheaper rates and they will also borrow even more money to buy back shares. Guess what happens after that? Yes, the Fed will step in a buy trillions of corporate bonds and stocks.

"When this sinks in...the Dollar will nosedive and PMs will catch fire"

I hate to break the news, but everybody already knows this is the deal and they're not really that concerned at all. Again, why would the Dollar suffer when nothing has changed?

There's only one way the US dollar would tank lower, it's NOT from 0% interest rates, it's NOT from The Fed from buying paper assets with funny money. It's when the velocity of money moves higher from a major change in FISCAL and TAX policy. This would mean money entering the real economy and inflation moving higher.

I have news for everyone, The Elite are never going to allow money to enter the real economy into the hands of the peasants with the current levels of debt today, NOT gonna happen. In fact, they're going to have to drain money out of the real economy to maintain 0% and negative rates of interest.

The US Dollar isn't going to be sacrificed, the peasants and their SS, Medicare, Food Stamps and other social programs are going to be sacrificed.

We didn't get here by accident, The Elite didn't create tens/hundreds of millions of debt slaves for no reason. This was the plan the whole time. The US Dollar is going to be just fine and likely to move to even higher levels in the months and years ahead.

Wed, Jun 5, 2019 - 4:22am
-
Dublin
Ireland

An obvious "getout free" plan and its implications

The world is awash with debt.

The financial sector has had money printed since 2009, and is still laden down with debt.

BUT, a lot of debt has been sold off, away from the financial sector. That debt is in boomers' investment portfolios, and also elsewhere in funds managed for working people.

Corporations have taken on debt to buy stocks back, reducing their assets for stock price gains.

CoCo bonds have been issued, which will convert to common stock if triggered. These have been sold to institutions seeking yield in a low yield environment. Most likely, people's pension funds are stuffed with them.

After the end 2018-Jan 2019 inflection, banks moved lower. DB has entered ne low territory. (that's a sign that QE for finance is over)

Populist (neo-democratic) parties are rising, and social democratic parties (relabelled neo-communist) parties which are the in power for decades establishment are being pushed back.

The uber-wealthy getting richer is a part of the cause of rising populism, and that is seen clearly by the established political parties of both right and left as the cause new parties are growing at an amazing rate.

Following the 2018-2019 inflection, Brexit has been de-facto ratified a second time in the UK, and a new party, Farages Brexit Party has the largest voting chare on a nation scale based on polls. this is a political party that did not exist six months ago.

Therefore the followers if the prevailing wind in politics are at this moment figuring out how to rebrand themselves to be successful in the new anti globalist paradigm.

This has spilled success over into Green party movements across the world, confirming that NWO climate change PR is successful with voters, and is redirecting their protest vote towards leftist green parties and away from centrist/rightist new parties emerging.

A question - If most debt is denominated in USD, and there is excessive global debt, what happens to total debt if the USD reduces in value? Total debt would go down without a nominal or official default (which would drive interest rates upwards).

Now, what if the currencies in which the excessive debt is denominated all decline, taking global debt levels downwards to levels safer for globalist established parties (a defensive reaction) and interest rates will do what?

Defensive actions by the elites have a cost which somebody must pay, or those elites are going to be replaced.

Time remaining to the next election cycle is ticking away.

This is all a turn in a super bond cycle. Bonds rally recently to now. their price range is clear. Smart money is currently in bonds, not for the yield but for the price appreciation due to progression of collapse.

When the medium term rally of bonds expires, where can money exiting bonds go?

With all that in mind, this might be a suitable time to re-read Fiat Money Inflation in France by Andrew Dickson White. No excuse, it's less than 100 pages. Andrew Dickson White, being from Yale (unverified), was "connected and informed" in a similar way to eg Carroll Quigley, author of Tragedy and Hope.

Audio: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2BR9Z6U4Ds

Pdf: https://mises-media.s3.amazonaws.com/Fiat%20Money%20Inflation%20in%20Fra...

It was written in 1933 (a significant time) about 1789-95 approx, documenting economics of the French Revolution period. Description from Amzn following:

>>>Fiat Money Inflation in France is as much about irrational human behavior as it is about financial crises and runaway inflation. White describes a disillusioned public who, under the influence of increasingly self-serving public officials and orators, accepted more and more assignant printings even though the perils of such printings had been documented throughout history and were then blatantly obvious right before their eyes. Andrew Dickson White presented this analysis of the runaway inflation in France to dissuade the US Government of printing its own paper money. At the time, he was successful.<<<

So this, absolutely not neutral, publication persuaded the US gov to allow money issuance remain in private hands. And here we are again.

But while history repeats, every repetition is different in substantial ways. The modern context in the rough terrain over which the same old wheen tumbles and rolls. The rotation is the same but the bumps and wobbles are unique every time.

argentus maximus Rhythm and Price https://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html This analysis - global markets
Wed, Jun 5, 2019 - 7:22am
fahrenheit451

Uh oh.

ZMan is on a roll.

Everybody get get ready for him to make the exact same argument 30 times in the next month. You don’t even have to reply. He will argue with himself.

Wed, Jun 5, 2019 - 8:38am
Green Lantern

I sold early. Inflection

I sold early. Inflection point was a flicker. I sold because it was getting over bought, and it fulfilled my projected upside which should have been higher.

As much as people will scream when it comes down, I'm always cautious that these sudden upside pushes are a testing phase, testing the market and participants so while it's not good form to leave money on the table, I'm ok being cautious, and taking profit.

I have it drilled in my head, only trade what you can prove

It reached upside from the May 21 low/1269. Gann 180 degree upside to 1341. I think the bullish zone is as high as the previous high.

I'm looking at the previous high $1,361.50 and the previous low $1,222.50. If gold wants to fluctuate between these two prices through the August contract, that is ok with me. That's a nice trading spread.

--------

Am-Thanks for the reading material!

Wed, Jun 5, 2019 - 1:02pm (Reply to #11919)
zman

fahrenheit451 wrote:

fahrenheit451 wrote:

ZMan is on a roll.

Everybody get get ready for him to make the exact same argument 30 times in the next month. You don’t even have to reply. He will argue with himself.

Feel free to address any of my points, I'm always up for healthy debate. All I did was respond to someone who responded to me.

I believe my record speaks for itself. I'm sorry you feel it's "the exact same argument".

Wed, Jun 5, 2019 - 4:28pm (Reply to #11917)
ancientmoney
-
Madison, WI

CPI is "fake news"

The Fed says it is trying to increase inflation to 2%. Of course, this 2% figure, after hedonics and replacements and not counting certain items such as housing, etc., is equivalent to well over 10% in pre-Clinton era CPI calculations.

The dollar has lost something like 98% of its purchasing power since 1913. So, what does a "strong dollar" mean today? Nothing. It is a construct that compares one worthless fiat currency with another. Combined with computer-based market control of prices that would otherwise show fiats as the frauds that they are.

At some point, all frauds end. The only question is, when will this biggest fraud ever perpetrated end?

Wed, Jun 5, 2019 - 7:03pm
-
Dublin
Ireland

About my YT channel

Some readers of Setup have subscribed to my YTube channel.

And I have not posted a video there for quite some time. here is the reason for my reluctance to post videos:

More than a year ago I put up an original content video, in which every single image, and the narration were created by myself. The video went into limited state and I was asked to remove copyrighted content from that video.

I might have started jumping through hoops to fit myself into the rules and restrictions being placed upon me by Ytube. Instead I recognized that they had made a very bad beginning with me as their client. So I chose to not give them opportunities to use my content to make ad revenues.

Unfortunately it meant that I put back a next stage of content making, and other personal and urgent issues at home here added a lengthy extension to that delay.

Now YT is getting worse, as YT reflects it's untimate owners', and their political colleagues' preferences.

I will close that YT channel within a few days, and post links here for alternative video hosting platform for public video or audio content.

This also means that I will be shutting down 90% of the channels on Ytube that I subscribe to, visit and post comments in, in the process enriching YTube by providing that corporation with ad hits.

At least, due to my early reading of their mindset, I have very few videos to move. And I will then provide audio/video content intended for a public access, putting links when I do so right here.

So I will move onwards with the new model, using non SJW platforms, and see how it goes.

And otherwise it's biz as usual, especially for Setup, but I will have more time to do more, produce more, and I look forwards to that improved situation.

argentus maximus Rhythm and Price https://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html This analysis - global markets
Wed, Jun 5, 2019 - 10:12pm (Reply to #11918)
Green Lantern

argentus maximus wrote:

argentus maximus wrote:

After the end 2018-Jan 2019 inflection, banks moved lower. DB has entered ne low territory. (that's a sign that QE for finance is over)

that 20 tons of gold that Deutsch Bank just acquired from Venezuela should come in handy now.

20 tons=$850,560,000

Thu, Jun 6, 2019 - 11:14am (Reply to #11924)
Silver_Surfer

Green Lantern wrote:

Green Lantern wrote:

argentus maximus wrote:

that 20 tons of gold that Deutsch Bank just acquired from Venezuela should come in handy now.

20 tons=$850,560,000

Hence the bounce I guess. Deutsche Bank still not looking great though. Underside of sliding wedge seems to have rejected its ascension.

Levered up 50x it could help keep the Comex shell-game going for a bit longer though.

Looking to trade crypto on leverage? BitMex is the biggest and most liquid crypto futures exhange that offers leverage up to 100x. Click here to get a 10% fee discount during the first 6 months. Please don't wreck yourself by actually leveraging 100x. Alternatives are 1Fox & 1Broker (1Broker has forex & legacy markets also).
Thu, Jun 6, 2019 - 11:39am (Reply to #11924)
-
Dublin
Ireland

DB's Au and alt to google group soc-media platform shift

Eight hundred and fifty million may make a dent in their twenty trillion (not verified) derivative book if that goes south.

But enough of a dent? Time will tell. Actually I expect such measures, seizures, etc to have real effects, and buy time, like eg one more business cycle, that type of thing.

First alt YT Am channel is up. link: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/argentusmaximus/

Nothing moved or uploaded so it's an empty file today. Just go, register, and subscribe, and then you'll see when I post material.

I unsubscribed from about 80 YTbe channels today. 100 more to go before I reach half way point of disconnecting from their platform. I hope loss of subscriptions will incentivize establishment-wrong-thinkers to pull their tents up and move to better pastures sooner rather than later.

I look forwards to a restructured news flow setup, with greatly reduced time consumption involved.

The other alt links will follow.

Thu, Jun 6, 2019 - 12:00pm (Reply to #11926)
-
Dublin
Ireland

Coincidence or synchrony with

Coincidence or synchrony with my above posts? Styx sounding off about alt media vs YT: https://ww.w.youtb.dud dud dud

Did you see what I did with his "old" link?

Here is the new one which will work much better: https://www.bitchute.com/video/Bd0oPnWbEFY/

Fri, Jun 7, 2019 - 5:57am
-
Dublin
Ireland

All around us in plain view ...

Are fundamental statistics merely random?

Or is everything "technical" both on and off the charts? Not as in technical analysis, but a different kind of "technical".

The difference between the above ratios in this case is: the one.

Fri, Jun 7, 2019 - 7:58am (Reply to #11927)
Green Lantern

argentus maximus wrote:

argentus maximus wrote:

Coincidence or synchrony with my above posts? Styx sounding off about alt media vs YT: https://ww.w.youtb.dud dud dud

Did you see what I did with his "old" link?

Here is the new one which will work much better: https://www.bitchute.com/video/Bd0oPnWbEFY/

within the last 24 hours

same theme appearing. (no need to view it. he's complaining about youtube on youtube)

#VoxAdpocalypse Is Not What You Think It Is, Why Its Just Starting

---------

Armstrong

I must inform everyone that the government has begun another action in trying to shut me up. Their goal is to silence me once and for all. It does not matter. They can kill me, it will not change the outcome.

Archetypically, I think the cycles are

Chronos

meets the Hades, Lord of the Underworld.

The son of Cronus at 12 o'clock/midheaven along with other lesser known archetypes/ friends. Just another way to express the archetypical nature of the cycles at hand.

So yes, the cycles tell the story, Greek/Roman/Norse/Celtic mythology tells the story. Carl Jung too. But the best ever:) retelling of the journey into the underworld that society is going through now was the oldest (?) story in Old English. So underneath all the narratives we post are numbers and archetypical symbols.

I have to say that Hollywood did a great job. It's all the same story told in every culture, contains all the archetypes, that Am has deftly translated into numeric social and political cycles.

Copy of beowulf vs Grendel

I'd say the Chinese got it too. I never realized the law of polarity was the golden ratio too.

https://tomajjavidtash.com/2014/12/30/yin-yang-the-geometric-equivalent-...

Fri, Jun 7, 2019 - 10:44am
AccidentalTourist

Comex

Is this an actual tweet by TF ?

https://twitter.com/TFMetals/status/1136693305692033025?s=19

"58,719 Comex gold contracts have been moved off exchange and "Exchanged For Physical" in JUST THE PAST FOUR DAYS?!? That's 5,871,900 ounces or about 182 METRIC TONNES. Plus the entire Comex vault holds just 7,762,233 ounces! "

Sat, Jun 8, 2019 - 2:31am
Solsson
-
Ankeborg
Sweden

Great posts lately. I've

Great posts lately. I've observed a few things about our world. First thing is that mother nature has a tendency to give us names according to our destiny and tag us with various numerical info.

One example, our airline company went out on strike just before our trip to Rome. The women that saved us from a canceled trip, her name was Sophia Davidsson. A daughter of David, just as in one of Bill Donahues videos, he had a similar example, amazing. The German scientist that discovered resistance Mr Georg Simon Ohm. Tibetan monks has been saying Ohm for thousand of years lol

AUM CHANTING ~ OM at 396 Hz | Universal Mantra ➤ Dissolves Negativity, Removes Fear

Second thing about star signs.

When I arrived here five years ago I thought astrology and star signs were just romantic old lady, complete bullshit features. Now I think that star signs is important and relevant. It is almost as if we are coded according to the star sign we are born in. I am a software engineer and we create object types. In the library that has the "Human" object type we also have twelve object type variations of humans, one for each star sign. That is my theory.

Meditation may make you a better trader and a last thing, God has a sense of humor, not much different to ours.

Edit:
Oups I linked to youtube.