The setup for the big trade

11975 posts / 0 new
Last post
Sun, May 19, 2019 - 7:34pm
zman

Why believe a liar?

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-05-19/fed-lie-day-low-inflation-one-...

You see, when you do something but don't want people to know it, you claim you're attempting to do something else.

Of course The Fed is going to claim to want some inflation when the game plan is deflationary fiscal and tax policies. It's not that hard to reverse wealth inequality and create purchasing power for the peasants, but they don't want to do it for obvious reasons.

So the questions remains, why do gold bugs cherry pick what they believe from The Fed? I got news for all of them, there's not going to be any inflation. Wages will continue to stagnate and taxes will continue to rise (for the peasants), and social programs will experience massive cuts.

We're going to 0% and negative interest rates, you can't have those levels of interest rates and any level of inflation. There is no interest rate manipulation, just deflationary policies.

Tue, May 21, 2019 - 6:58am
Green Lantern

Gold....I digress....

Gold....I digress....

Somebody, not saying who, dumped 38 million shares of bitcoin creating a flash crash.

Again, the cycles were working fine. I watch. I don't play.

Bitcoin rallied. Alot of big eyes. Then came a Bit-con Whale who dumped about $38 mil in coin and it collapsed the market by $1000....no liquidity............hmmmm?

https://gizadeathstar.com/2019/05/cryptos-flash-crashed/

It is more interesting that it collapsed the price targets.

A popular idea is that fiat, the US Dollar, is backed by nothing. It ain't so. It is still backed by the willingness of the population to work for it. What you do with it, how you exchange it, afterwards is your business. But most people still accept it except a few rigid crypto traders trying to nudge the population into crypto's by not accepting anything else for his product. Outlier.

U.S. Dollar is backed by the productive capacity of it's human population which is the most valuable resource of any country. Until the population decides otherwise....

Whereas bitcoin is backed by 1's and 0's.

Which one you want?

Tue, May 21, 2019 - 12:34pm
zman

Bitcoin or US Dollar

It really depends on the environment. Today, I'll take the US dollar because of the massive deflationary policies taking place. If that were to ever change, hard assets like gold and bitcoin would work.

I wouldn't say bitcoin isn't back by anything, it's encryption and a lot of energy that goes into it. There's also a very limited supply.

Wed, May 22, 2019 - 6:38am
Green Lantern

Things are quite normal.

may snows blankets the west.

https://weather.com/storms/winter/news/2019-05-21-late-may-snow-colorado...

30 plus tornado's plus continued rain, eclipse season, inundate the plains.

https://weather.com/storms/severe/news/2019-05-21-severe-thunderstorms-f...

Top Miner BHP Sees an End to the Era of Coal

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-05-22/top-miner-bhp-sees-co...

This is not the time to close your coal fired power plants as keeping warm will be the most important issue ahead of us.

not much doubt t that as we enter into a mini ice age, while parts of the west sit in 9 inches of snow in late may, we will see an increase of hunger, disease, and difficult economies.

No spring wheat has been planted in Canada and darn little in the U.S. Too wet, too cold. And not much corn.......

https://www.agprofessional.com/article/rain-could-cut-3-million-corn-acres

....soybeans still have a window. They just won't be eating US soybeans in China. Rough road ahead for men of the earth.

Wed, May 22, 2019 - 11:29am
-
Dublin
Ireland

Scott Adams

Watch and feel Scott tweak your perceptions as he does what he does best - jump to about 36 1/2 minutes in if the link takes you to the beginning:

Episode 535 Scott Adams: Persuasion Lesson on Nuclear Energy, Plus Reframing Headlines

Now after experiencing the benefits of that mind massage, remember that the elites need cheap energy more than ever after their ME wars failed short of full confiscation of somebody else's resources.

And Venezuela is not a done steal yet. Sorry, I mean to say "deal", possibly.

Scott failed to mention resource wars, cost of energy to us vs our colleagues on the other side, and who owns controlling interests in both competing forms of energy.

Naturally it couldn't be about who gets paid trillions for energy for the coming century.

Not that I favour pollution by burning "fossil" fuels, but I remember that nuclear fuel makes polluting residues too. Waste that remains toxic for a really long time. Unless we go thorium-nuclear or fusion.

Did Scott mention thorium-nuclear? (It's a really common element, found in coal of all things, you know that black stuff that regulations are making fall in value so that ... err .. .let's move on, so there would be no centralized controlling of thorium sources, no commercial monopolistic advantage to be gained). Quite a tougher mission to make ALL the money in that business.

He said SAFE in nice big reassuring capital letters. Did you subconscious 7 year old self like them? Did the conscious say to the sub conscious "That's just Scott playing with your natural innocence"?

Learn training skills from a pro as he trains you, for somebody.

argentus maximus Rhythm and Price https://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html This analysis - global markets
Wed, May 22, 2019 - 11:40am
zman

Don't say you were not warned

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/05/21/potential-fed-nominee-shelton-wants-a-ch...

They keep on sending the puppets out to prepare the peasants. We're going to 0% and negative rates on a forever basis.

From Trump's potential Fed nominee (Shelton)- "no longer uncomfortable with low rates and their potential for helping wealthy investors" .

Of course not, low rates mean deflationary policies, which ultimately means massive wealth and income inequality. This is where we are headed and there's no stopping it.

The bond market is already showing us, the 30 year bond is just 5% away from an all-time high and the Fed has NOT even started cutting interest rates yet. The Fed still can cut rates 9 TIMES in the coming months and years ahead.

Thu, May 23, 2019 - 6:53am
-
Dublin
Ireland

US Bonds

Last high 2016. That's all that matters.

I merely await the next appointed time, being aware that short term notes were not in sync with long term bonds at the last major inflection.

Sovereign cycle rules central banks or regional powers, the next higher fractal rules the alpha sovereign.

Period of that cycle is talked about openly by central banks. They talk about a 36 year cycle, which might be an historical average of several interest rate waves/swings.

Would a reversal of the higher wave induce an inversion of smaller fractals nesting within it? Probably.

I have dates, several, which intrigue me and await figuring out. In context of this post, May 2019, and Jan 2020 are possibles for forced actions by central bank leaders.

May 2022 and Nov 2025 are also large enough for me see substantial dislocations from here.

argentus maximus Rhythm and Price https://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html This analysis - global markets
Thu, May 23, 2019 - 12:51pm
zman

Bond Yields - New Recent Lows

Well, it appears the bond market just blew through the Dec. lows on yields. What is this telling us? Real economic weakness and no inflation.

I'm going to make a prediction here- The Fed cuts interest rates by the end of August. We have to remember, the Fed just stated this week that they are neutral at this point and find no need for further rate HIKES!

So if we see a rate cut in the coming months, what will the stock market do? I assume much higher levels without a doubt.

Also, check out the commodities index, I see a new downtrend coming in the weeks and months ahead. It's all spelling the same theme, deflation and no money to the rescue.

Thu, May 23, 2019 - 10:15pm
Solsson
-
Ankeborg
Sweden

zman wrote:

zman wrote:

I'm going to make a prediction here- The Fed cuts interest rates by the end of August. We have to remember, the Fed just stated this week that they are neutral at this point and find no need for further rate HIKES!

I am bullish on gold and the thing you mention is very bullish for gold! You know Gods language is symbolic, do you not read the news zman? Mr Bond broke is foot and he is hospitalized for a while.

Theresa May goes away in May and that is today. Not going to miss her. She always was a knee dog to the EU elite, claiming a new Brexit referendum what a moronic move.

Then we have Deutsche Bank, I feel a cosmic slap is about to hit the financial sector soon, what would that make to the bond market?

Ok so the forum is not impressed with my queue tickets, lol I love them and I gave the phenomena a thought the other day. The place that gives me the esoteric numbers is called Hertz car rental and we all know that Hertz is the unit for vibration, a metaphysical symbolic place. The place is also known as the crownprince building and I live at the crown street and my first name means crown. Sorry to say that the Swedish crown is not that valuable anymore.

What if you add the numbers together, 23+111=134, do you see it? It's Pi 314 hidden in there, nice.
And 3x14=42. Hmm I've got 42 in my street address and in my phone number. You will always find what you are looking for right, or I/we do not have as much free will as we think.

Talking about 111 that reminds me of MartyLeeds33 latest video showing three spines:

https://martyleeds33.com/

I've only listened for 10min but I guess it's worth listening to. He is an interesting chap.

Fri, May 24, 2019 - 1:09pm
zman

"The Fed cuts interest rates"

"The Fed cuts interest rates".... "is very bullish for gold" Well, I really don't think that's the case anymore. Gold needs much more than lower interest rates and more QE, been there-done that. All of that does nothing to spur inflationary trends. Gold needs the velocity of money to move higher, that's only done with FISCAL and TAX policy.

When we had a normal credit cycle, lower rates meant more lending into the general economy, those days are far gone. Lower rates now means even less credit into the general economy. I mean really, just look at the EU today with negative interest rates, how's that been working for gold priced in Euros? A massive nothing burger.

I'm sorry, but the gold bugs just don't get it at all. Negative interest rates and QE do nothing for gold. Gold needs money that enters the general economy, The Elite are NEVER going to allow that to happen. The bond market is now telling us that they're going to drain even MORE money out of the economy, it's going to get ugly.

Fri, May 24, 2019 - 2:34pm
Solsson
-
Ankeborg
Sweden

Did I just get a warning

Did I just get a warning about financial calamity coming?

I recognize the number from a few years back but I had to look it up again and was surprised by the meaning:

I have enough assets to take care of my daily business, but my precious metal miner portfolio need some attention, that is true. Tx for the warning. I've already moved out a great deal of money from my Deutsche Bank related Swedish bank Nordea, maybe I should shut down all the business I have with that bank. I got an email that suggested me to move my assets out to a new bank, interesting timing.

Sat, May 25, 2019 - 6:12am
-
Dublin
Ireland

Non random numbers

A number of people have not yet noticed the obvious.

After receipt of a certain education regarding occulted (hidden), religious (no other acceptable way than this) or esoteric (uncommon and teachers have consequently not encountered it) matters it can be challenging to notice it for the first time.

What I am saying is people need to read more to begin to see more.

Usually people think the sense of eyesight does not require interpretive understanding to work efficiently. The reality is: your sight fails to see that which you do not understand.

But it might be obvious to somebody else. Eg an oncologist might want a closer look at that mole nobody else thinks important to look harder at.

And for gold traders/investors there is this:

What is 39 divided by 165?
What is 165 divided by 39?

Work it out.

The people who decided to vote with a thumbs up or a thumbs down split according to a certain number into two crowds. The Golden Ratio is embedded in that number, that their thought processes chose to use, when deciding if they liked or did not like the trailer.

And I also write here of sentiment, SJWs and willingness or failure of the vast majority of normal quiet people to criticize and oppose idiocy of same.

How are those decisions made?

So confronting the bully or not is a Phi related decision. In other words, a Phi dimensioned thought made real.

The purchase of gold, or the sale of gold, is exactly the same.

Metaphysics is the transformation of the insubstantial into the actual. And we are taught that that is impossible.

I show you thoughts in real things: Churches and religions turn faith trust and emotion into buildings, careers, power. Celebrities turn fame into money.

You can't be a Pope to monetize faith and trust, or a celebrity to monetize fame? Or a politician to monetize delegated authority?

Learn how the gold price works. It's exactly the same game, but the entry requirements, being cost per gram, or cost per ounce. are much lower.

Regarding the above conversation. Bond markets exist on trust that loaned money will be repaid.

Well, sometimes that trust is valid, and other times it is misplaced, and the trust just disappears along with the money.

The size of bond markets is a separate matter. Size is down the line, and trust is higher priority than size, in measuring the ability of a bond market to function.

But trust is merely a thought.

Poof .... and it's gone.

Sat, May 25, 2019 - 11:32am
-
Dublin
Ireland

Goldcorp Weekly 1994-2019

No Fed, Central bank, or economic reports were used in the creation of the chart below:

It does however contain some data available within the annotated Youtube movie trailer picture in my post above this one. If you took a calculator and "worked it out".

The period of time during which many geopolitical, economic, electoral and military events occurred to manipulate or otherwise alter price of Goldcorp is approximately fourteen years.

What relationships are visible may be purely a figment of the imagination, especially for those who discount the power of numerology, prehistoric science embedded in stone constructions, medieval alchemic published works showing squaring of the circle, or even 2000 year old biblical texts referring to the 3 x 14 generations of JC.

You have to look and decide if such relationships exist or not. Also whether they exceed or impede price swings set in motion by the events we read about and hear about in news, economic reports, and interventions by unknown (banks/brokering) market players and/or the central banks and sovereign funds.

Given two separate types of market force under discussion, there are one of two alternatives or, third, a combined effect of both. You don't get an advance memo from one group. In actuality, that group (legally) surveils your positions and acts in accordance with perceived weaknesses on your side.

The other information is in front of everybody to see or not see.

Have a great weekend !

Sat, May 25, 2019 - 12:55pm
zman

The same old BS narrative

https://thesoundingline.com/gundlach-gdp-would-be-negative-if-not-for-go...

"Gundlach: GDP would be negative if not for government borrowing"

So, if instead we taxed the investors who bought the bonds, what difference would it make? The Elite don't pay enough in taxes and would rather buy the bonds and collect interest payments on the peasants.

This narrative of borrowing money is the only reason why there's economic growth is complete BS pushed out by The Elite. There's plenty of money to pay for government spending, obviously the bond investors don't have any issue buying the debt.

What would you rather do? Pay taxes and never see the money again or not pay the tax and buy the debt, and collect risk free interest payments on the peasants!!!!

Mon, May 27, 2019 - 5:44am
Solsson
-
Ankeborg
Sweden

Hmm, I recently bought McEwen

Hmm, I recently bought McEwen Mining and the name starts with 133

M=letter 13
c=letter 3

meeh, looking at the chart I think I will keep it, a new mine is put into first gear:

https://www.mining.com/mcewen-kicks-off-commercial-production-gold-bar-nevada/

Edit:

Great posts Argentus, I learned alot from Scott Adams video. I often start my "enlightenment" emails to friends and colleagues with a slap. I think it's not the smartest way to reach out.

0.032(=8+8+8+8 two cycles of Phi) and 0.008 the numbers I've been seeing for months now, however I am not able to figure out shit ...
I am stuck in this rosy ferry tale of cute symbolism, I can give you an example what I mean later today.

Interesting date it was released 23rd of May:

23+5=28 2pieces of 8 or 2x8=16 that's Phi x 10.
23x5=115=11+5=16

Here is another thing that puzzles me, mirror numbers:

take a mirror number like 2882 separate it and add them together:

28+82=110, subtract with the middle value of 88 you get 22. 22 is what is left if you take away 88 graphically/visually and it works for all mirror values.

1771=17+71=88-77=11 amazing, I can not explain the phenomena but it looks great maybe numbers is not numbers, but symbols of vibration.

Mon, May 27, 2019 - 11:57am
zman

Isn't it Nice?

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/05/24/former-hedge-fund-manager-michael-novogr...

"say America needs redistribution of wealth"

Isn't nice that billionaires and Wall Street managers keep telling the peasants how terrible the massive wealth inequality is today and how it needs to be reversed? It just seems to go on and on for years, but only grows even larger.

The point is, these people don't want it reversed and it's just talk. In fact, with the massive debt and goal of permanent 0% interest rates, the inequality MUST grow even larger!!!

It's not very hard to reverse the wealth and income inequality, but The Elite are NEVER going to do it, not gonna happen.

But there is one thing that's sure to happen, more and more insincere calls to reverse the massive wealth inequality.

Wed, May 29, 2019 - 12:43am
Green Lantern

11 consecutive days of record

11 consecutive days of record, unprecedented tornado's across the United States from Colorado to New York City.

92 year re-appearance of flooding in the Mississippi River Basin.

About two weeks ago, those that watch space weather, or feel such things, we had an epic geomagnetic storm. The guy who calls me up every time there is storm complaining about how he can't eat anything, I suspect, one more and he'll get it. Yesterday, space weather site reported an Interplanetary shock wave. Some good video's and articles to be found.

And just generally strange news like long lines to get to the top of Everest. WTF?? One American down and one Irish guy took a fall. I bet if I search I'll find a cycle with such things.

I haven't looked to see where we are in the transition between solar cycles. 24 to 25?? But apparently, these solar occurrences, both approaching solar Max's and min , create all sorts of vortex's on earth, in markets and everywhere else. . Kind of like a sign. There is probably intermediately geocosmic realities that correlate with these. Outer planets?

I have noted that not alot of the cycle/gann guys called the inversions but most noted that it didn't turn out the way they forecasted (which a good analyst does)

I'm not quite sure exactly where we are in the solar cycle transition toward a 2020 minima but it seems we're into something very different.

-------------

As far as Wall Street types not telling the truth, I'm flabbergasted. If the banking class, and the political class started telling the truth, then I'd really be worried.

None of these guys play by the rules, and they all are above the law. This administration and the last three administrations. The treasury secretary, aka mr. Skull and Bones, divested his conflict of interest right to his fiance who he then married. No laws were broken Such things would have been big news if it were Obama administration. And they did it too.

Just about every senior member of this administration is running some type of grift. Multi-level marketing, for-profit schools, Federal loan abuses, Chinese sweatshops, blind trust scams, etc. It’s true for just about every senior member for the last three administrations. Mitch McConnell wife didn't divest assets as Transportation Secretary. It’s not a partisan problem. It’s a systematic problem. You can't look at just one side or one administration.

The ENTIRE establishment is CORRUPT.

Republicans AND Democrats. It's a constant exercise of trying to look at the truth through a curtain.

I don't even believe that Joe Biden is running for President. He's not even campaigning. That's just strange. There is a game a foot.

Now the reason I bring up all the strangeness in a trading forum is because I pay attention to the grains. I'd rather trade grains than crypto's. Bigger market. Would you believe me if I told you all the shorts in corn and soybeans?

As I've been watching the effect of weather on the markets, and watching to see if Soybeans make it through the window, I learned while the establishment is telling us that China won't be buying our soybeans, and El President is giving soybean farmers 6 billion? that Chinese are going to buy our soybeans.

The official story about Chinese buying soybeans is that the Chinese are still not buying soybeans. What is being reported by industry insiders is that the Chinese are now looking to take delivery of soybeans at the current low prices. Watch to see if China buys a lot of soybeans between 820 to 840 cents per bushel. If so, they are all lying.

It seems to me that both Xi and Trump are just modern day mercantilist. The problem is Trump took kissing babies to a much higher level than any other president and it worked.

-----

Just because, you cone here to get your moneys worth.

Sone years back when Wikileaks was strongly coming out against Clinton and the Democrats, I sort of mentioned that Wikileaks wasn't all that it was publicized. I think that ruffled a few feathers.

Here is one of the top wise guys telling you the same 9 years ago. Whether they are being used by a "deep state" or they are volunteer, it is being used as social engineering. The technocrats will use this case as precedence.

How Will New WikiLeaks Revelations Affect Diplomatic Candor?
Wed, May 29, 2019 - 12:45am (Reply to #11908)
full n by
-
orrington, ME

Thank You

Hi Gl Always excellent to read your posts Strange times indeed And I fully agree

Corrupt ...All sides just playing the sheeple.

Cheers

Wed, May 29, 2019 - 1:26am
AGXIIK
-
reno, NV

Strange numbers and cycles

The two items that I use to determine present and upcoming events are the gold to silver ratio, now at 88 to 1 That high ratio indicates a present or incipient recession The higher the ratio, particularly one closing in on 100 t0 1, appears to drive the harshness of the recession I checked GTSR going back to 1960 and high levels coincided with recessions, either hard or soft landing, 100% of the time

The yield curve inversion is fully across the board from 2 to 10 yrs treasuries with 10 year down to 2.25%

The radical weather IMO is a reflection of the world being well into the Eddy minimum that started around 5 years ago. Solar and sunspot minimums correlate closely with dramatic weather including what we are seeing in the mid west Tie that to space weather and what is buffeting earth right now and you have a set up for a really bad 2019 and maybe 2020

Volcanic activity is dramatically and in some cases as much as 50% Earthquakes are more commonplace and severe

But for cycles, and this will make Solsonn crazy, check the numbers on James Holzhauer's winnings, cycles of correct answers, percentage of correct answers and even his basic numerology in betting strategies His pace is puttng Ken Jennings to shame. James is a phenom, a force of nature and one great attractor to a game that was tedious as best

With Trebeck suffering from pncreatic cancer, one tough one to beat,it would be interesting to see if this run put on by JH is Trebeck's swan song and he shuffles off the mortal coin by the end of JH's run or shortly there after

Trebeck does not look or sound well

Wheels within wheels and I'm not talking about the Wheel of Fortune

AGXIIK

Thu, May 30, 2019 - 1:39pm
zman

Pure Stupid

https://marketsanity.com/schiff-bond-buyers-correct-about-recession-but-...

"bond buyers correct about recession but bet won't pay off"

I mean really guys, this is a whole new level of pure stupid. Bond bears are having the hardest time dealing with this bond market rally and are coming up with all types of excuses.

The 30 year bond is now just 2.5% away from an ALL-TIME HIGH and Peter claims it's because bond investors think The Fed will cut rates. No, Peter, that's NOT how is works. The 30 year bond yield is trading lower because of weak inflation and economic growth, it's also because investors know it's a permanent situation.

The Fed only can respond to the bond market, it doesn't make the bond market.

The next silly theory from Peter is that yields will head higher when The Fed starts to cut interest rates and we will have a inflationary recession. Seriously, where is this inflation and demand going to come from in a economic recession? The peasants are broke today and will be even broker in a downturn.

How can anyone expect commodities to move higher in a economic slowdown? It's NOT going to happen. History clearly shows that is very unlikely.

Peter also thinks The Fed can't save the stock market will new QE programs, my question is why not? I got news for you Peter, The Fed will spend trillions and trillions buying corporate assets as Congress starts making massive cuts to social programs. Just wait and see, it coming.

The next worry- some socialist is going to come in and give the farm away to the peasants!!! Give us a break, The Elite aren't going to let some silly "socialist" to destroy the value of trillions worth of their assets, never going to happen.

When will Peter and others like him get it? When they see the 10 year bond trading with 0.8% yield is my guess. Then they will wakeup and say to themselves, OMG, we're like Japan and the EU now!!!

BTW, the Gold/30 Year Bond ratio is very quickly approaching new all-time lows (Dec. of 2015). What is this telling us? That deflation is taking over the system and there's no white knight to save the day.