12578 posts / 0 new
Last post
Sun, Mar 31, 2019 - 8:45am
Solsson
-
Ankeborg
Sweden

The Emerald dudes

Just popping in to say hello and to post a cute little synchronicity.

Ordered this book a couple of days ago ...

as a triple Hermes lightworker I need to read a lot of books and my current main focus is Sweden, not here. Then I ordered this beautiful little keychain

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7802/46782359454_04a68324cc_b.jpg

and guess what happened yesterday, a green card showed up in my postbox haha ...

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7877/33629506708_3047d80cca_b.jpg

COOP, is that two eights laying down, hidden in there?

Talking about green. We got two green posters in here. I wonder if their ancestry was the Emerald ones, I am suspecting, with all their superb knowledge, that they are somehow connected to the old emerald troops or has been thoth by their knowledge. Just thinking out loud lol probably "only" hard work for decades.

Emerald Tablets of Thoth Complete
Mon, Apr 1, 2019 - 5:06am ancientmoney
Green Lantern

ancientmoney wrote:

ancientmoney wrote:

Not sure what to make of the Boeing airliners grounding after crashes, or if it is incidental.

I had to do some homework. Boeing has a cycle that is similar to the gold/swj cycle. It looks like it hit two days before this last incident which is very close to the cycle of the gold confiscation hence the rise of currency wars at this time. This is different than the crash cycle referred to previously by am. This cycle is also the distance between wars. Revolutionary war to civil war to WWII and arrives again in 2028. Dow Jones is said to have this cycle too. It's also a cycle of low prices and without doing any analysis with Boeing stock probably going to be upheaval until September based on the cycle of Boeings first trade. Coincidentally, it seems that all the crashes happen during a window of time that thankfully just closed.

Is Boeing an indicator of larger events like GE? I don't know. I haven't found a similar reference. The later info is in Dewey's book.

--------

Check the month/day of the beginning of US wars and major military operations. We are in the zone 4/12-4/19. It's been going on for 100's of years.

--------------------

gold and silver lows coming soon. good set up for some good swing trades. silver below 15 nice. But becareful of below 14. I think this trade will run until may. So can just relax and study while it runs.

I haven't read or followed any silver analyst for awhile, but I'm wonder if a dip into 13, which might not happen and this will represent the absolute best price to buy silver ever again?? I don't know because I have to go study the long cycles.

Yeah, yeah, don't try to pick bottoms. Not sure if it was Lao Tzu or Twain that said that. But their dead.

Mon, Apr 1, 2019 - 2:58pm
silver66

video on fact checking

Came across this video that presents techniques to not get caught up in a Meme.

Why Your Newsfeed SUCKS - Smarter Every Day 212

hope it is of interest to the forum

Silver66

Silver66 Rage against the dying of the light

Mon, Apr 1, 2019 - 9:33pm
Green Lantern

Great Video!

Great Video!

I think the model of the world Am has been teaching here for years now could arguably be the most important skills to working through the narratives being fed to you in news flow and the influence of AI. Cycles, their origins, and all forms of natural law which doesn't always come naturally because of how much it's been suppressed.

And at the risk of being repetitive, the skill sets that Cernovich and Adams use and teach and heavy reliance on deductive/inductive/cognitive science are the tools you can apply to put things to a litmus test. Am uses it too

But Cernovich has become very interesting lately because he totally rebranded/repositioned himself, and removed himself so not to be associated with either political polarity and I see he is rolling out some heavy information that will probably loose some people who have been polarized. I know where he is going in terms of content and see that he is doing and doing it in such a way not to blow out people that have never encountered this information. But I'll be curious to see what his motivation is and how it all pans out.

While Adams was one of his influences, I'm watching to see if Cernovich out creates Adams for awhile. But they both have skills that I consider them must learn skills to not be the effect of either political or financial memes.

Ben Hunt/Epsilon Theory a must read too. This is his full time job. Sifting through the BS. Alot of great traders and investors watch him. His comments on the gold narrative, I consider mandatory. I posted months ago in one of the forums.

Even if any of the above get it wrong, you're forced to apply the same skills. Their views aren't what's important as much as the skill sets they are applying. Combine cycles and these skills while you're still not bullet proof, but at least you're sailing above the average person trying to make sense of what's going on and less susceptible to nudging influences.

---------------

Solsson

Green....

Green Lantern was just a name I picked to get on a forum. I could have been "Pencil Eraser" Or "Hub Caps" but Tfmetals opened up when the movie came out, not a great movie, and I'm not a big reader of comic books, but it was relevant at the time tfmetals came into being.

So to make this one big synchronicity, Emerald Tablets, Cernovich, memes and Green..... Cernovich is teaching the secret power of Green Lantern which was why I choose the name which is an esoteric principle in the Emerald Tablets. It's all a movie playing out. Cernovich's genius is grounding the information and presenting it in a way that doesn't loose people because if he came out with a post on the Emerald tablets, he'd immediately loose people. You'd hope it wouldn't but....it does. So he's teaching us woo woo folks how to better present information in a grounded way that appeals to those who haven't explored these areas.

at the same time, assuming an altruistic motive, he is trying to get people above the social forces that society has gotten stuck in whereas Am is teaching the cycles/fractals way of escaping these traps, he is using the imaginative faculty which is the power of the green ring. And not the ring of power as in the Lords of the....

Mon, Apr 1, 2019 - 10:07pm
HappyNow
-
Canada

Silver66 thanks, that’s a

Silver66 thanks, that’s a really well done and relatively brief education that includes the issue of personal accountability for (re)posting. I think that if you post it you should have do at least a first pass on homework first and take responsibility if it is faulty.

Swing trade indexed ETFs. Long physical gold, silver, and 1 miner.
Tue, Apr 2, 2019 - 11:27am
-
Dublin
Ireland

MediaWise video

Not interested.

They are a creation of Google and Stanford. They refer towards authoritative original sources, mentioning mainstream media , academia (scholarly sources), Snopes, Politifact.
Reality is, these are not reliable sources for anything with a political content.

My take? It is good basic info for getting a filter to look at Flat Earthism , or other wild claims, but leave you wide open for the greater psyops which mostly come complete with cover stories, and better than superficial backup info.

The fact check angle of this outfit seems to have gotten a big boost six months after Trump got himself elected.

(A) Who was running fake news stories at that time, and (B) who was calling fake news out?

(A) the Democrat side and (B) the non-Republican Trump vote-for-change side.

My early conclusion. It is partisan. Specifically pro-establishment-media. Pro political class and its backers. Pro centralism. Anti populism, anti decentralism.

Just another voice in the push to discredit independent news via the internet via sowing seeds of distrust in information from small non-intelligentsia sources.

Time will tell and this is merely an early take on their video, other videos, the dates of their website, wayback scans of the directories on their website, and their recommended calls towards reference to authority.

I could be guessing wrongly at such an early stage after first encountering this organisation. Small internet news does definitely repeat huge amounts of misinformation, and what MediaWise says does apply to all that information.

So to the critically naive it will undoubtedly show a side to checking news that was not previously done. And that's a positive.

But at politically top level "sell you a bridge" "the horde are coming" "Russia gate" "Trump is out of control" or "Hilary will start WW3" psyop level, well they suggest to read the WaPo, Wikipedia, Snopes, etc. I have a big huge problem with that advice. That part is a negative, in my opinion.

The problem is: fact checking is hard, takes more time than we have, and tends to lead towards a source with funding from a party with a financial or power interest, but rarely to an altruistic independent and informed reliable source.

Possibly the biggest psyop running is the multinational op to persuade people to clamour and make demands of other people to relinquish control of the internet back to authority.

Did you notice the first test was to check origin of an image? Straight back to the media source. Read the story from the one who told it, not reactions. Read the press release ........

I did not notice a counterbalancing suggestion to check into reliability of the independent media who present critical appraisal of the narrative from the original source.

The personal responsibility part is good if directed along the lines of assessing "Qui Bono" (Who Benefits)? Often this is a good help in suggesting a productive direction for information which may be unreliable. The other side, the side harmed by such information are the place to begin a search for the best rebuttal.

argentus maximus Rhythm and Price http://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html This analysis - global markets
Tue, Apr 2, 2019 - 6:24pm
silver66

GL, Happy and AM

I thought I might get the responses given by the three of you and no I was not playing coy. I am not that smart.

I concur with AM that if it is not from reuters, cnn etc then it is suspect. That was a red flag for me (lol) but I "woke" a while ago

Putting a video up for discussing is not endorsing it, rather it is suggesting that it could provide a good discussion material. Which it did

I did find it interesting the ideas of

1) watch your emotions

2) don't post right away

3) confirm facts (it seems strange that we need to do what reporters are suppose to do)

4) Look for motive

are all valid ideas and can help an individual not get caught in a MEME. However, it was "spun" to suggest that if a nartative is contrary to the official story then a "red flag" should go up. Furthermore there are guardians of facts that you can rely on so put away your thinking cap and rely on them to do it for you.

I appreciate the time the three of you took to watch and put forward comments

Silver66

Silver66 Rage against the dying of the light

Wed, Apr 3, 2019 - 7:47am
-
Dublin
Ireland

An FX & everything else 2018-19 inflection update

Back on 2 March where I posted this post:

Sat, Mar 2, 2019 - 2:23pm https://www.tfmetalsreport.com/comment/693537#comment-693537

... and I have waited patiently and relatively quietly since then.

So (1) why did I focus of Euro-Suisse? (2) How did that work out and (3) what does it mean?

Here is a chart with a lot on it:

I painted in red, the weekly bar when the forecast was posted here in Setup. Also marked is the last inversion or flip from scenario B to scenario A, and A has been running since.

Judge for yourself if it is going ok.

Not bad eh? And that's a weekly chart!

A break can trigger a new inversion, but we can only watch and react not anticipate such events. This could be imminent. From my perspective it is a moment of randomness, a fleeting instant, but real and to be allowed for. Whichever way this lesser inflection goes, the next major inflection is shown at early June.

So let's zoom in for a closer look at the inflection currently in progress or just completed.

You can see that the outside range in Euro-Suisse, which formed at the end of 2018, and is the giant inflection long forecasted here in Setup as manifested in EURCHF, was abortively broken last week.

And price has returned to within that outside range, (back in the mauve box).

This is the ECB and SNB being forced by global events to do things. One such event is the upcoming EU elections, wherein non globalist candidates are looking very strong before the event. But take a look at Turkish Lira FX for another event if required.

But in EURCHF the giant 2018 gold inflection is extending, and in so doing, it's getting larger.

So ..... in the light of all the above ...... what trivial insignificant unreported totally non-newsy event is happening here?

That's the world's second biggest currency against the rest of the heavyweight fiat FX team.

In the circumstances you must see this:

There's a lot of geometry going on - but nothing that doesn't fit. Take your time over it.

The USD is presently boxed in at the 50% retracement with a little remaining time to go before new fuel is required.

And the EUR is dropping to ease troubled voters lives a teeny bit to reduce pain before they decide to kick the globalists out.

Melding together phrases from Michael Lewis and Monty Python to create a graphic paragraph: the Big Swinging Dicks are on one side of the room and the rotating knives are on the other.

You see at the moment the bankers and globalists are not uncontested masters of the universe. (but they do win more often than not and should be respected ) until after this large inflection has passed. It could take a couple of years if decadal cycles posted previously prove to be correct.

argentus maximus Rhythm and Price http://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html This analysis - global markets
Thu, Apr 4, 2019 - 6:22pm
kentucky
-
maggie valley, NC

Social Commentary

I enjoy reading it from all different points of view. Good stuff well thought out and keeps life interesting . Watching the boring gold market makes little sense to me as I age and do not have the length of years left as many of you do. The one benefit I see is that the heirs just take it without reporting and the lawyers don't know about it. When AM says he is buying then maybe I pay attention. Until then I have better thing to do with the time left. God Bless

kentucky
Mon, Apr 8, 2019 - 4:42am kentucky
Solsson
-
Ankeborg
Sweden

kentucky wrote:

kentucky wrote:

I enjoy reading it from all different points of view. Good stuff well thought out and keeps life interesting . Watching the boring gold market makes little sense to me as I age and do not have the length of years left as many of you do. The one benefit I see is that the heirs just take it without reporting and the lawyers don't know about it. When AM says he is buying then maybe I pay attention. Until then I have better thing to do with the time left. God Bless

Hi Kentucky, good post I am also a little bit frustrated. Maybe some good news around the corner? Platinum is an inflation tracker and plat is doing quite well at the moment. Trump is talking about QE4.

Gold refuses to breakdown that's a good sign, probably/possibly Eastern big wigs are buying every dip.

AM buying, I do not think he will ever say that straight out, not here. You must solve your own riddle, lay out your own puzzle. That is how our universe and solar system works and AM acts in a similar fashion.

Mon, Apr 8, 2019 - 5:33pm
ancientmoney
-
Madison, WI

Just saw that Turd's (Craig) mom passed away...

Condolences to all family and friends of the Ferguson family. So sorry to hear of your loss.

Tue, Apr 9, 2019 - 12:03am
Green Lantern

Gold Price frustrations

maybe price isn't the story that we should be tracking?

energy? momentum? time? aka how far along we are on that _ _ year cycle that Am keeps bringing up within his social commentaries?

Traders who went long in late September and exited the February 2019 high, after the gold market filled multiple cycles, walked away with a gain of somewhere between 11 and 12 grand.

I mentioned a few blogs back https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tubilustrium April 19th.

Dates for most major US military campaigns to maintain dollar hegemony and hits directed at the dollar like the Shanghai Gold fix second week of April. One year later Bitcoin went parabolic. This year the energies around this date are very troubling. But Gold positive.

I'm a short term buyer but moved my buy out a week. Gold and silver. Will revisit most likely in June.

Tue, Apr 9, 2019 - 3:43am
gold way p

Nibiru

No one here ever mentions planet X and its intrusion into our solar system as a factor in cycles, even thought that particular cycle if accurate could have profound effects on our way of life, to say the least.

Tue, Apr 9, 2019 - 8:41am gold way p
-
Dublin
Ireland

This is moving away from

This is moving away from markets and cycles observed therein. Whenever a cycle has a period which is proximate to a solar system object I note that and don't assign proof, or causality, but merely note synchronicity during the time span studied.

eg the sun's decadal cycle of activity, hotter to cooler and back again, is about 11 years, and this is also the length in time of one Jupiter year (orbit of Ju around Su).

There does indeed exist a cycle in markets which "might" be connected to that, about 10 and a half years or a little longer than that. And that might provide insight. Possibly. But after this I am back to the markets, and looking at the price moves there.

I suppose that when I see the mass, speed, location and distance of the thing called Niburu, I might pay more attention to what might be discovered.

Where is it?

.... or, if markets are scanned for cycles, and the usual sixty to ninety cycles found, is there a particular cycle among them that somebody has identified as "connected" to Niburu? Which period, and who identified it?

I'd take it further if I could see anything to follow, eg a planet of that name, to see if there were a rhythm in reality in tune with that, but not yet.

Tue, Apr 9, 2019 - 3:23pm
gold way p

Nibiru

Has an orbit thru our solar system between our sun and earth. The timing is vague, but the impact is huge. I guess this more about potential earth changes which many people the elite are preparing for on the down low. Hence the underground bunkers, and gold accumulation. The gold thing is a red flag that could explain a lot. There is a remote possibility its coming soon, but if tptb know about it mums the word.

Tue, Apr 9, 2019 - 7:13pm
-
Dublin
Ireland

I have not yet seen a

I have not yet seen a convincing evidence for this.

It is possible Niburu exists, as are many things, but if such is real, then it has such a long period (one or few proto-historical records of such an event) as to be comparable with some kind of doomsday civilization cycle, and I notice those have been inserted into the public narrative recently.

Last one was Flat Earth, and before that was rewriting time, before that the expiration of the Mayan age, before that the Yr2ooo.

Let's look at more important things than the distracting shiny baubles dangled over our consciousness by cognitive dissonance generation teams.

Too many inputs freezes the intellect and impedes coming to important conclusions.

PS Sitchens sold a Niburu variety carrot tied on a stick with the number 360 carved on it. I know where he got that and discussed that period here a couple of years ago without going into rogue comet-planets.

Wed, Apr 10, 2019 - 10:36am
Green Lantern

Setup Diary Reread

Just as a point of interest, Francis Ford Coppola has announced a reissue of his 1979 movie, Apocalypse now with a revamped edition, 40 year celebration. A Canadian band scored a top hit Armageddon 40 years ago. Never head of them or the song.

Am after his winter recess, keeping the conversation focused on gold just as he did after his vacation in Sept. 2018, after a healthy and interesting discussion on bonds, and some discussions on trade deficits with Mexico.

(It is now common knowledge with traders that Trumps tweets are market indicators. China/Mexico.) those Elliot Wave folks that Am posted also figured it out.

Alot of frustration in gold prices, here, back in October being revisited. Sept/October brought alot of mixed sentiment and doubts before the phase shift in gold. (not meant to be a long term projection, just a diary note)

Pete had some nice charts on the ES back in September, for a nice gain, before the autumn inflection. some big inflections in index's upon us. REAL SOON.

I revisited a nice commentary by Am on the cycles of DOTS, just around the time that Turd revamped his site and closed for a few days as the site enjoys another reprieve.

my well wishes also to Turd and his family as the site enjoys some down time.

The tide is turning, and the narratives are turning with it.

The one thing I like about Epsilon Theory of all the people that get posted here and alternative pundits nudging people to the left/right/center is he attempts to nudge people out of the nudging. At least he attempts, but man they go at hin when he says things people don't like

capital markets to public utilities (somebody else read Quigley?), Agreements really means power struggles (regularly updated) and long time warning us of stagflation.

Not to brown nose Am, but a feather in his cap for seeing these narratives emerge long before HUNT and keeping us in the know. I have not seen this type of insightful commentary anywhere else by any alternative media. The right fights Hunt so he took part of his offerings behind a paywall. FRACTALS

Ben Hunt‏Verified account @EpsilonTheory

@EpsilonTheory

The 3 existential risks and once-in-a-lifetime opportunities for your portfolio are shifts in the investment zeitgeist: 1) deflation => inflation 2) cooperation games => conflict games 3) capital markets => political utilities

#2 A chinese spy was caught in Trumps Mar Largo with all sorts of surveillance devices. Deal coming!!

And one I posted in RnP forum which actually I felt in the solar plexus. It's all a game, it's all acting. ALL OF IT. Trump now owns the fed and they'll do exactly what he wants and it won't be looking at gold as form of $

The persuasion is fun. The walls, the Islamic invasions, the Russian collusion stuff, ya da ya da. Keep it so you never really see what is happening. I'm sorry but this is perverse. You bet ya ass we ain't gonna see no gold tweets. That was persuasion. This is real and scary what they are gonna do. Socialism is not the next stop. It's worse.

God help us all.

Ben Hunt‏Verified account @EpsilonTheory

@EpsilonTheory

More

Ben Hunt Retweeted Eric Martin

So ... Wilbur Ross is running point on Mexico. And a 30-yr Boeing exec with zero military experience is Secty of Defense. And Stephen Moore and Herman Cain are going to the Fed. Like I keep saying, they’re not even pretending anymore.

Eric Martin‏Verified account @EMPosts

FollowFollow @EMPosts

SCOOP: U.S. Secretary of Commerce Wilbur Ross plans his first visit to Mexico this week for a meeting of business execs in Merida amid @realDonaldTrump's threats to close the border, sources tell me.

Wed, Apr 10, 2019 - 1:14pm
zman

Global Economy Recovery

https://www.gold-eagle.com/article/world-stock-markets-poised-quarterly-...

It truly appears many of the global markets are breaking out to new all-time highs. China, Emerging Markets, Europe and the US are also doing very well.

We can also see the commodity index is rebounding very well. It appears growth for 2019 is going to be solid. We also see that the commodity index has been outperforming gold for over 4 months now, that means it's not inflationary. The bond market is also telling us that inflation isn't going to be an issue.

So it's a pretty good world for investors, decent growth, no inflation and low interest rates. Of course, there's always the Fed put with more QE if needed.

Wed, Apr 10, 2019 - 4:53pm
ancientmoney
-
Madison, WI

the silver trade...

Just wondering what the good folks here think about silver (if they think about it at all). Some factoids:

Historically, it appears that silver comes out of the ground about 16:1 vs. gold.

Most of the gold mined since man showed up on earth still exists as some entity's (or person's) property. Very little has been used and scattered by industrial uses.

Much silver has been scattered by smart bombs, electronics in land fills, used in industrial processes, etc., tied up in teapots and silverware, so is not readily available.

Historically, gold was priced at about 15:1 or so to silver, until fairly recently, reflecting their respective natural makeups in the earth's crust.

Silver price has been suppressed more so than any other commodity on the face of the earth (more than gold), primarily by large bullion banks issuing paper contracts for silver that far outweigh the ability to deliver in physical.

The government allows, or even aids in the bullion banks' price suppression schemes, according to GATA and many others.

One of the largest bullion banks, JPM, took over the Bear Stearns short position in silver and gold when it was flushed in 2009 or thereabouts. Since then, according to Ted Butler, JPM has amassed some 800,000,000 million ounces of physical silver, and has likely eliminated its short position (now taken over by some other bullion banks).

Silver continues to be used in industrial processes, and new uses are found almost daily, as it is very conductive, reflective, beautiful, and ductile.

Silver production from the world's mines is dropping, as few miners want to spend money to find and develop primary silver mines, when prices stink, and have stunk for about 8 years now. Most silver mined today comes as a byproduct of zinc, copper or gold mining.

I'm sure a lot could be added to this list of reasons that support silver. But I guess until real physical supplies fall short, the bullion bankers will continue to use paper contracts to suppress the price of silver, the "canary in the coal mine."

Anyone have any thoughts on this?

Wed, Apr 10, 2019 - 5:27pm
zman

Silver

Well, we know commodities have been weak since 2007, the CRB commodity index is still down -60% and the GSCI commodity index is down -75%. So it makes complete sense that silver is at $15-16oz today.

The world has $250 trillion of debt today with most of it at 0-2% rates of interest. We can NOT have even a decent rise in commodities in that environment, that would cause bond yields to move higher and basically blowup the whole financial system. So, the plan is to keep slow rates of economic growth, very low levels of the velocity of money and no inflation. So far, the plan has been worked out perfect for the past 11 years.

The US is now going to drop interest rates down to 0% or even negative, that means even less growth and lower inflation is the plan, that could cause commodities and gold/silver to trade lower, not higher. There is no other choice here, there is no inflate the debt away, it's deflate the interest payments away!!!

When the US has $30 trillion of debt, if bonds yield .20%, the debt won't even matter because the interest payments will almost be $0 per year. The US is going to be just like the EU, a constant recession with no inflation or economic hope.

Guess what happens IF the gold price or bond yields decided to creep a little higher? There's going to be massive cuts to social services, so basically drain what little money enters main street and force the peasants to live in deflation.

There's a reason why there's little to no investment demand for silver, big money knows there's no "flow the world with money" scenario ever coming, it can't happen.

There's no economic tariffs, there's no limit on immigration, there's no infrastructure investment, there's no tax cuts for the middle class, NONE of that has or will EVER happen. Those policies would cause growth and inflation, we can't have it. There is no socialist that's going to bailout the peasants will new programs, Joe Six-Pack is screwed and that makes silver a dead investment for more time than most humans have available.

randomness