The setup for the big trade

11895 posts / 0 new
Last post
Wed, Mar 27, 2019 - 6:37am
-
Dublin
Ireland

How best to manage "social commentary" posts?

I have indulged a lot of space, a big percentage of content for this subject for that last year or so. But this pushes investment, charts, market specific content down/up the page, diluting the true Setup posts from myself and our other valued contributors. Would a podcast be a good idea to take social commentary posts in the future into a different stream/channel? My YT channel for those? What do you think and what would your suggestions be for this? Feedback appreciated since I can't know what people want until they say it.

Private messages are available for TFMR subscribers, if you're shy! Otherwise post below your ideas and suggestions about the direction you'd like to see more general / wider coverage commentary take.

argentus maximus Rhythm and Price https://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html This analysis - global markets
Wed, Mar 27, 2019 - 6:41am
-
Dublin
Ireland

Cernovich is perceptive 27:00 for a min or two after

Mindset Squared Episode 6 Cernovich Talks Trolls Bolen Talks Real Estate

I try to be careful about how I source my inspiration for the ideas and thoughts we will form and allow to guide us. As this little quote shows, this has become an extremely difficult and onerous, but a absolutely necessary task.

A filter to verify informations' origin is something a survive and thrive-alist can benefit from. For investment in markets ... well, it's just so much extra advantageous to have one, or a few variants of such a filter.

I'd love to do podcasts on this, going into the world of metaphysics of ideas converting to money, but really don't see many who would appreciate such discussion. Unfortunately, there is far more demand for far less useful materials. But I suppose this is just one added situation where opportunity arises from, isn't it?

I have been a little sleepy lately, posting less frequently. Not from now on. Pay attention. Next 30+ a bit days will possibly make or break stocks.

Holidays over. Work calls. The movers and shakers have been jostled, pushed and compelled to choose sides for the coming phase, which initiates soon (in my humble opinion).

Videos and webinars for subscribers to be made starting right now. I will post here in Setup for the Big Trade daily/alternate days again. Possibly reactivate the monthly blog article creative process also.

I have learned that it's better to get busy before the need for that is obvious than after the event!

Idea: Consider watching YT on two screens, one logged in, the other in privacy mode, and take note of suggested video differences when or if they arise. OR: watch the same on YT as is on eg Bitchute and see suggested video differences (which will be more significant, but still maybe give a vague "heads up" to see concerted directional nudging).

Stops!!!!!!

argentus maximus Rhythm and Price https://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html This analysis - global markets
Wed, Mar 27, 2019 - 7:30am
Green Lantern

Airplane time

Airplane time

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/world/article-southwest-737-max-makes-em...

The reactive mind is a funny thing. It often works against our best interests. This was the very first thing I saw when I opened my computer and my reactive mind was plenty awake. It had been programed from earlier discussions here and similar discussions in the previous DOTS, pre-ending cycle that Am mentioned here.

Recently, alot of posts on fractals and an archive full of posts teaching us how to spot them, correlating news flow to cycles in markets.

Possibly a fractal in motion from the last Southwest accident, woman being sucked out of a plane??? I guess I'll find out? The bigger chart has more red lines going back to the first time it was mentioned here/or DOTS and Malaysian airplanes just falling out of the sky.

Go back a couple of pages to my post on Goldman Sachs advice to gold investors. They told you to get out of the stock market in January, as did all the major brokerages, what happened? All the indexes rallied. Did smart $, do what they told you to do and many have been repeating?

Since the major Ethiopian 737 crash, the Bond curve inverted, SPX rallied on extremely low volume which happened back in 12/18 and many nore market fractals to be observed.

The gold price has been rallying since August 16, 2018 from the low price $1,184.80. But funny thing about this rally, investment funds sat out and were slow to buy into this rally. According to my research, investment funds now own 123,909 long gold contracts, some distance from the all time high is investment funds holding 300,070 long contracts. That would mean while Goldman was pumping, big investment funds weren't convinced but they are not often the ones that reached for the cheese. The top dogs are very patient at working the average investor and the accumulation and distribution phases, messing with your brains, can happen over years.

So if a fractal is in the works that would mean a correction until first week of April and then the rally everybody is anticipating for a new high into late April. Whether you're looking at standard technical analysis via https://www.goldmoney.com/research/goldmoney-insights/gold-preparing-for..., or the more esoteric approach which I'll forgo that exercise. There are two cycles involved, one, changes today, and the other one changes, on April 24th. For those, you have to look up.

--------------------------------

As I was refreshing my memory of "airplane time" by searching the archives here. Not an easy job. Am presents things in a different way than most analysts and if my experience is any barometer or a fractal of the whole, that means it requires repeated readings and some thoughtful contemplation before it clicks. And honestly, sometimes that can be 6 months or more out. But I have a private clipboard of unsolved riddles so not to forget and walk away the same way I came in.

I post a fuller version of a quote that was referenced here by am, that I found in my search, that actually makes more sense than it did before because I've been having eye problems to go along with my leg problem. A

“Though seeing, they do not see; though hearing, they do not hear or understand.

14 In them is fulfilled the prophecy of Isaiah: “ ‘You will be ever hearing but never understanding; you will be ever seeing but never perceiving.

15 For this people’s heart has become calloused; they hardly hear with their ears, and they have closed their eyes.

https://www.biblestudytools.com/passage/?q=mateo+13:9-16;-lucas-8:5-11

most of these lessons and alternative interpretations of the bible were posted in the stacker forums that could be used for your understanding of markets and geopolitical cycles. .

The reason I bring this up is because all of a sudden as a middle ager, my eyesight ain't as good as it used to be. And we also discussed this at length over on the other part of the forum but now I raise it here with new information.

I reached out to an expert in the field who is the 1% of people that understand the mechanisms of the human body better than most of humanity. I'n fortunate to have made such a contact and she is in high demand but still unrecognized for her GENIUS in mainstream circles. Turns out, I didn't know alot about seeing.

As a matter of fact, most of us don't and there is a relationship between how we perceive reality, how we process reality, our believe systems and our eye sight. some of that info is not appropriate or relevant to economic and market discussions.

The apparatus is actually a tetrahedron. That's a pyramid. Those who were following the Gann/Bible discussions know it's importance in decoding markets and understanding natural law. The process and anatomy of Seeing is a fractal of universal law.

As our eyesight declines, our inner programming switches. Instead of seeing the way nature intended us to, in a receptive way, we begin "trying" to see. We squint or put on reading glasses to compensate for our declining sight and we are projecting/anticipating what we will see instead of seeing reality/objects the way they actually exist.

Essentially, we no longer see the way Van Gogh saw in a totally receptive state. (that post is in the archives too if you missed it) We don't see the that book in front of us, or the picture on the wall. We struggle to understand foreign concepts. It's not that we aren't capable, it's we are projecting our old thinking patterns onto new idea's instead of being receptive. "Be as a child"

Instead of receptively seeing, we are projecting. We have inverted the seeing process. And than the more difficulty we have seeing, we begin to try to see. (see my recent post in the vault about the law of reversed effects or Am's original post on Zen and the Art of Archery on his main blog on main street. Often referred to as the law of revered effects.)

So the state of our eyesight is a fractal of how we think in an unconscious manner. In the same way that when you look at what's happening in the world, and I guess Trump derangement syndrome is a good example of thousands I could choose from, not that the inverse, the Q derangement syndrome (Tm) is equally a dysfunction of projection, rather than receptive seeing and hearing.

Our bodies, our minds, our political and financial beliefs, gold included, (and their operating systems) are fractals of hidden concepts in the bible. Hidden concepts in megaliths and everywhere else. We are constantly taking in erroneous information which effects us on an unconscious level (ALL OF US as long as you are reading the news flow) and then we are projecting back into reality instead of seeing.

To conclude, and make it relevant, if it isn't already clear, technical analysis in all it's forms is utterly USELESS. Elliot Wave, Traditional, Gann techniques and for those that don't use any of it or understand it, it's the same with all the narratives that experts are constantly feeding your brains. (Did you read that last line and say Green Lantern is totally full of shit now?) I forgot the IF.... It's conditional.... As long as you are processing information here, or from Zerohedge or from main street from the position of your preconceived notions and projecting your set of believes on to it, and not receptive, your financial eyesight is in a state of decline and no paradigm can offset your mental conditioning.

I just witnessed one of the most heralded Gann analysts get it totally wrong. All signs pointing to the market is crashing. Less than 24 hours later I saw sentiment turn on a dime. They say trading options and futures are dangerous. Not anymore than reading the internet when your eyes have not opened.

As a matter of fact, I read untold #'s of traders repeating this on social media. And it goes in not because the tools are bad, but because we project our believes and simply use the tools to confirm our bias. The philosophers stone is inside of us, not out there.

I have two more sessions left. One hour session shifted not just my eyesight but reminded me how we are own worst enemies as traders and investors. It's theoretically possible to see like Van Gogh and regenerate your eyes if you regenerate your believe systems.

Wed, Mar 27, 2019 - 10:14am (Reply to #11773)
erewenguy
-
GA

Argentus - I stay quiet most

Argentus - I stay quiet most of the time, but I appreciate your social commentary. It is usually tied into the big picture of long term trends. I think you should be as creative as you want.

Wed, Mar 27, 2019 - 1:19pm
zman

Big market events?

For those that are waiting for a big market event to change the world, you're going to be very disappointed, not gonna happen.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-27/janet-yellen-suggests-strength...

"intervene directly in assets....buying equities and corporate bonds"

Yeah, that's right folks. The Fed is going to buy trillions of worth of stocks and corporate bonds while the middle class is going to get cut off from credit and social programs from the government.

There isn't going to be any market event, interest rates are going to negative and 0%, Wall Street will soar even higher and inflation will never be a factor. The days of market events are over.

Wed, Mar 27, 2019 - 2:11pm
Green Lantern

Cernovich and AI/podcast

As I said, I would personally be interested in this endeavor and would support it and pass along the message.

Ive personally pulled out of soaking up what’s passed along on social media, both political commentary and started ignoring trader sentiment even guys like Cernovich. Not because I don’t find him valuable. I just seek them out when on occasion or if an event arises that I am interested in their point of view.

I imagine that Cernovich, like yourself, take in a lot more information as part of your jobs as public figures/analysts guaging sentiment and providing commentary in your respective areas. I am trying to be very strategic in what I consume because there is a tendency to be distracted like Cernivich experienced with franchises.

i either haven’t encountered that nudge or I am unconscious of it because it went past my conscious filters.

And I don’t recall even seeing trailers for Captain America or any other SWJ influence from Hollywood or other because I don’t consume that material which doesn’t mean it doesn’t go in and I am not the unconscious effect of these social forces.

So I am completely interested and would consume it and support it

I have watched and checked in with all the people you have shared with us Styxenhammer, Leeds, Vox what’s his name, the videos you posted on fractals in gold and Capt America,Star wars etc....

your general level of commentary is higher than all of them Some of them peak with an outstanding insight but then their level falls .... styxenhammer a good example where he overtly gets caught up in the right sentiment and Leeds has also strayed recently. With half his videos dealing with “competition” and trolls

so I am publicly encouraging you to do it and take the risk and enter the pool of fringe/alternative commentary at a higher level which would be a sacrifice of your time and you would put you at risk, no more or no less, than the rest of being trolled, or shadow banned or deplatformed. I guess my opinion is so what... You have unique insights, a high level of experience in both mainstream financial world and the more esoteric financial commentary from cycles to history to psychology and more.... That makes you a rarity and maybe taken for granted based on observation especially if some of your commentary flies over people’s heads

Good commentary that enlightens can often also create confusion and people handle that differently but confusion is actually a good space and exit way out of bias if people allow it

your idea echoes what I’ve been thinking you should do long ago

i support it out of selfish motivations because I want more but willing to contribute if that means ordering coffee

however you have to consider adding to your exposure outside this venue and stepping into the matrix where there are pools of consciousness that definitely can be tapped into. And I suspect your post was well timed cyclically and not a coincidence that you choose today . Timing and other law of vibration aspects, that you have shared with us can obviously be used to support this endeavor

We re getting closer to big things happening in this world and with as much info that’s available 24/7 there are still gaps . I say that from experience and frustration of finding the resources that meet my needs and I check it everybody

Wed, Mar 27, 2019 - 3:21pm
HappyNow
-
Canada

I appreciate the social

I appreciate the social commentary, it is part of the bigger picture and as long as we don’t get sidetracked would keep it here. Maybe ask every few months?

In more directly related news...Canada has a national state funded broadcaster (CBC) and yesterday I heard bond rates talked on the daily minute or two they spend on business. First a short explanation of what bond rates are and the connection to borrowing then lending by the big banks. Then news that bond rates were falling, and that it was on the one hand sounding good for cheap borrowing, it was on the other hand a recession indicator because of the developing relationship between long- and short-term rates. (Yield curve inversion)

Thought that was worth paying attention to. Not the content of the news as much as talking about recession in new terms. Typically they would have stopped after ‘expect cheaper lending’.

Swing trade indexed ETFs. Long physical gold, silver, and 1 miner.
Wed, Mar 27, 2019 - 3:23pm
ancientmoney
-
Madison, WI

Social commentary is fine by me...

I don't post much either. But it does seem to me that the controllers (politicians, mass media, bankers, MIC, FED, etc.) are trying to sow seeds meant to germinate into chaos.

The Mueller Russiagate deal was a hoax from the start, and everyone at the top knew it.

The Smollett case was a hoax/false flag that went bad, almost as though it was designed from the start to go bad.

Now, letting him off the hook for 16 felonies for a fake "hate crime" with no penalty sort of tells the black/gay/liberal communities that they are free to create mayhem with little to fear.

Not sure what to make of the Boeing airliners grounding after crashes, or if it is incidental.

The FED surely knew well before they decided to pull the plug on "tightening" and went into reverse, that the economy could not take tightening. I guess they maybe put on the bravado in order to regain a couple hundred basis points so they can drop rates again.

Trump has indicated he is a Zionist backer with no inclination to drain the swamp. He has backed off every major, needed, and difficult campaign promise he made. He did the easy ones like tax changes. But nothing else to speak of. Just another politician that changes colors after the election is over.

China and Russia, while they were "allies" during Obama's (early) reign, are now vilified as the new "axis of evil." The elites likely already knew that the party leadership change was coming, so fomented the Ukraine uprising against Russia late in the Obama presidency.

Now we have the likes of AOC espousing the end of the world in 12 years unless we spend untold trillions to stop "global climate change" in its tracks. As if. Even if it were in human power to do so, rather than the sun's the economic system could not survive MMT (we are in it now, but not nearly to the scale needed by AOC).

The wars continue unabated, and more are threatened (by the NATO countries).

The Chinese omen comes to mind: "may you live in interesting times."

Wed, Mar 27, 2019 - 10:57pm
SteveW
-
BC
Canada

Social commentary

I need any help I can get in sorting the wheat from the chaff.

I really came here today to ensure you guys saw what was posted on the main page:

A simple demo of order and chaos (and order again) - Home made Pendulum Wave with 15 billiard balls
“Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.” ― Albert Camus
Thu, Mar 28, 2019 - 2:02pm
UncleFester
-
nunya, MS

AM

As I stated before, I find the social commentary not only entertaining but informative. It provides context for the patterns and cycles reflected in the public markets. I'm sure it will be excellent regardless of the format chosen.

BTW...maybe a correlation to the bond pivots you spoke of last page?

https://www.tradingview.com/x/p4CbnxcX/

Just because I'm paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't out to get me.
Sun, Mar 31, 2019 - 8:45am
Solsson
-
Ankeborg
Sweden

The Emerald dudes

Just popping in to say hello and to post a cute little synchronicity.

Ordered this book a couple of days ago ...

as a triple Hermes lightworker I need to read a lot of books and my current main focus is Sweden, not here. Then I ordered this beautiful little keychain

and guess what happened yesterday, a green card showed up in my postbox haha ...

COOP, is that two eights laying down, hidden in there?

Talking about green. We got two green posters in here. I wonder if their ancestry was the Emerald ones, I am suspecting, with all their superb knowledge, that they are somehow connected to the old emerald troops or has been thoth by their knowledge. Just thinking out loud lol probably "only" hard work for decades.

Emerald Tablets of Thoth Complete
Mon, Apr 1, 2019 - 5:06am (Reply to #11779)
Green Lantern

ancientmoney wrote:

ancientmoney wrote:

Not sure what to make of the Boeing airliners grounding after crashes, or if it is incidental.

I had to do some homework. Boeing has a cycle that is similar to the gold/swj cycle. It looks like it hit two days before this last incident which is very close to the cycle of the gold confiscation hence the rise of currency wars at this time. This is different than the crash cycle referred to previously by am. This cycle is also the distance between wars. Revolutionary war to civil war to WWII and arrives again in 2028. Dow Jones is said to have this cycle too. It's also a cycle of low prices and without doing any analysis with Boeing stock probably going to be upheaval until September based on the cycle of Boeings first trade. Coincidentally, it seems that all the crashes happen during a window of time that thankfully just closed.

Is Boeing an indicator of larger events like GE? I don't know. I haven't found a similar reference. The later info is in Dewey's book.

--------

Check the month/day of the beginning of US wars and major military operations. We are in the zone 4/12-4/19. It's been going on for 100's of years.

--------------------

gold and silver lows coming soon. good set up for some good swing trades. silver below 15 nice. But becareful of below 14. I think this trade will run until may. So can just relax and study while it runs.

I haven't read or followed any silver analyst for awhile, but I'm wonder if a dip into 13, which might not happen and this will represent the absolute best price to buy silver ever again?? I don't know because I have to go study the long cycles.

Yeah, yeah, don't try to pick bottoms. Not sure if it was Lao Tzu or Twain that said that. But their dead.

Mon, Apr 1, 2019 - 2:58pm
silver66

video on fact checking

Came across this video that presents techniques to not get caught up in a Meme.

Why Your Newsfeed SUCKS - Smarter Every Day 212

hope it is of interest to the forum

Silver66

Silver66 Rage against the dying of the light

Mon, Apr 1, 2019 - 9:33pm
Green Lantern

Great Video!

Great Video!

I think the model of the world Am has been teaching here for years now could arguably be the most important skills to working through the narratives being fed to you in news flow and the influence of AI. Cycles, their origins, and all forms of natural law which doesn't always come naturally because of how much it's been suppressed.

And at the risk of being repetitive, the skill sets that Cernovich and Adams use and teach and heavy reliance on deductive/inductive/cognitive science are the tools you can apply to put things to a litmus test. Am uses it too

But Cernovich has become very interesting lately because he totally rebranded/repositioned himself, and removed himself so not to be associated with either political polarity and I see he is rolling out some heavy information that will probably loose some people who have been polarized. I know where he is going in terms of content and see that he is doing and doing it in such a way not to blow out people that have never encountered this information. But I'll be curious to see what his motivation is and how it all pans out.

While Adams was one of his influences, I'm watching to see if Cernovich out creates Adams for awhile. But they both have skills that I consider them must learn skills to not be the effect of either political or financial memes.

Ben Hunt/Epsilon Theory a must read too. This is his full time job. Sifting through the BS. Alot of great traders and investors watch him. His comments on the gold narrative, I consider mandatory. I posted months ago in one of the forums.

Even if any of the above get it wrong, you're forced to apply the same skills. Their views aren't what's important as much as the skill sets they are applying. Combine cycles and these skills while you're still not bullet proof, but at least you're sailing above the average person trying to make sense of what's going on and less susceptible to nudging influences.

---------------

Solsson

Green....

Green Lantern was just a name I picked to get on a forum. I could have been "Pencil Eraser" Or "Hub Caps" but Tfmetals opened up when the movie came out, not a great movie, and I'm not a big reader of comic books, but it was relevant at the time tfmetals came into being.

So to make this one big synchronicity, Emerald Tablets, Cernovich, memes and Green..... Cernovich is teaching the secret power of Green Lantern which was why I choose the name which is an esoteric principle in the Emerald Tablets. It's all a movie playing out. Cernovich's genius is grounding the information and presenting it in a way that doesn't loose people because if he came out with a post on the Emerald tablets, he'd immediately loose people. You'd hope it wouldn't but....it does. So he's teaching us woo woo folks how to better present information in a grounded way that appeals to those who haven't explored these areas.

at the same time, assuming an altruistic motive, he is trying to get people above the social forces that society has gotten stuck in whereas Am is teaching the cycles/fractals way of escaping these traps, he is using the imaginative faculty which is the power of the green ring. And not the ring of power as in the Lords of the....

Mon, Apr 1, 2019 - 10:07pm
HappyNow
-
Canada

Silver66 thanks, that’s a

Silver66 thanks, that’s a really well done and relatively brief education that includes the issue of personal accountability for (re)posting. I think that if you post it you should have do at least a first pass on homework first and take responsibility if it is faulty.

Swing trade indexed ETFs. Long physical gold, silver, and 1 miner.
Tue, Apr 2, 2019 - 11:27am
-
Dublin
Ireland

MediaWise video

Not interested.

They are a creation of Google and Stanford. They refer towards authoritative original sources, mentioning mainstream media , academia (scholarly sources), Snopes, Politifact.
Reality is, these are not reliable sources for anything with a political content.

My take? It is good basic info for getting a filter to look at Flat Earthism , or other wild claims, but leave you wide open for the greater psyops which mostly come complete with cover stories, and better than superficial backup info.

The fact check angle of this outfit seems to have gotten a big boost six months after Trump got himself elected.

(A) Who was running fake news stories at that time, and (B) who was calling fake news out?

(A) the Democrat side and (B) the non-Republican Trump vote-for-change side.

My early conclusion. It is partisan. Specifically pro-establishment-media. Pro political class and its backers. Pro centralism. Anti populism, anti decentralism.

Just another voice in the push to discredit independent news via the internet via sowing seeds of distrust in information from small non-intelligentsia sources.

Time will tell and this is merely an early take on their video, other videos, the dates of their website, wayback scans of the directories on their website, and their recommended calls towards reference to authority.

I could be guessing wrongly at such an early stage after first encountering this organisation. Small internet news does definitely repeat huge amounts of misinformation, and what MediaWise says does apply to all that information.

So to the critically naive it will undoubtedly show a side to checking news that was not previously done. And that's a positive.

But at politically top level "sell you a bridge" "the horde are coming" "Russia gate" "Trump is out of control" or "Hilary will start WW3" psyop level, well they suggest to read the WaPo, Wikipedia, Snopes, etc. I have a big huge problem with that advice. That part is a negative, in my opinion.

The problem is: fact checking is hard, takes more time than we have, and tends to lead towards a source with funding from a party with a financial or power interest, but rarely to an altruistic independent and informed reliable source.

Possibly the biggest psyop running is the multinational op to persuade people to clamour and make demands of other people to relinquish control of the internet back to authority.

Did you notice the first test was to check origin of an image? Straight back to the media source. Read the story from the one who told it, not reactions. Read the press release ........

I did not notice a counterbalancing suggestion to check into reliability of the independent media who present critical appraisal of the narrative from the original source.

The personal responsibility part is good if directed along the lines of assessing "Qui Bono" (Who Benefits)? Often this is a good help in suggesting a productive direction for information which may be unreliable. The other side, the side harmed by such information are the place to begin a search for the best rebuttal.

Tue, Apr 2, 2019 - 6:24pm
silver66

GL, Happy and AM

I thought I might get the responses given by the three of you and no I was not playing coy. I am not that smart.

I concur with AM that if it is not from reuters, cnn etc then it is suspect. That was a red flag for me (lol) but I "woke" a while ago

Putting a video up for discussing is not endorsing it, rather it is suggesting that it could provide a good discussion material. Which it did

I did find it interesting the ideas of

1) watch your emotions

2) don't post right away

3) confirm facts (it seems strange that we need to do what reporters are suppose to do)

4) Look for motive

are all valid ideas and can help an individual not get caught in a MEME. However, it was "spun" to suggest that if a nartative is contrary to the official story then a "red flag" should go up. Furthermore there are guardians of facts that you can rely on so put away your thinking cap and rely on them to do it for you.

I appreciate the time the three of you took to watch and put forward comments

Silver66

Silver66 Rage against the dying of the light

Wed, Apr 3, 2019 - 7:47am
-
Dublin
Ireland

An FX & everything else 2018-19 inflection update

Back on 2 March where I posted this post:

Sat, Mar 2, 2019 - 2:23pm https://www.tfmetalsreport.com/comment/693537#comment-693537

... and I have waited patiently and relatively quietly since then.

So (1) why did I focus of Euro-Suisse? (2) How did that work out and (3) what does it mean?

Here is a chart with a lot on it:

I painted in red, the weekly bar when the forecast was posted here in Setup. Also marked is the last inversion or flip from scenario B to scenario A, and A has been running since.

Judge for yourself if it is going ok.

Not bad eh? And that's a weekly chart!

A break can trigger a new inversion, but we can only watch and react not anticipate such events. This could be imminent. From my perspective it is a moment of randomness, a fleeting instant, but real and to be allowed for. Whichever way this lesser inflection goes, the next major inflection is shown at early June.

So let's zoom in for a closer look at the inflection currently in progress or just completed.

You can see that the outside range in Euro-Suisse, which formed at the end of 2018, and is the giant inflection long forecasted here in Setup as manifested in EURCHF, was abortively broken last week.

And price has returned to within that outside range, (back in the mauve box).

This is the ECB and SNB being forced by global events to do things. One such event is the upcoming EU elections, wherein non globalist candidates are looking very strong before the event. But take a look at Turkish Lira FX for another event if required.

But in EURCHF the giant 2018 gold inflection is extending, and in so doing, it's getting larger.

So ..... in the light of all the above ...... what trivial insignificant unreported totally non-newsy event is happening here?

That's the world's second biggest currency against the rest of the heavyweight fiat FX team.

In the circumstances you must see this:

There's a lot of geometry going on - but nothing that doesn't fit. Take your time over it.

The USD is presently boxed in at the 50% retracement with a little remaining time to go before new fuel is required.

And the EUR is dropping to ease troubled voters lives a teeny bit to reduce pain before they decide to kick the globalists out.

Melding together phrases from Michael Lewis and Monty Python to create a graphic paragraph: the Big Swinging Dicks are on one side of the room and the rotating knives are on the other.

You see at the moment the bankers and globalists are not uncontested masters of the universe. (but they do win more often than not and should be respected ) until after this large inflection has passed. It could take a couple of years if decadal cycles posted previously prove to be correct.

Thu, Apr 4, 2019 - 6:22pm
kentucky
-
maggie valley, NC

Social Commentary

I enjoy reading it from all different points of view. Good stuff well thought out and keeps life interesting . Watching the boring gold market makes little sense to me as I age and do not have the length of years left as many of you do. The one benefit I see is that the heirs just take it without reporting and the lawyers don't know about it. When AM says he is buying then maybe I pay attention. Until then I have better thing to do with the time left. God Bless

kentucky
Mon, Apr 8, 2019 - 4:42am (Reply to #11790)
Solsson
-
Ankeborg
Sweden

kentucky wrote:

kentucky wrote:

I enjoy reading it from all different points of view. Good stuff well thought out and keeps life interesting . Watching the boring gold market makes little sense to me as I age and do not have the length of years left as many of you do. The one benefit I see is that the heirs just take it without reporting and the lawyers don't know about it. When AM says he is buying then maybe I pay attention. Until then I have better thing to do with the time left. God Bless

Hi Kentucky, good post I am also a little bit frustrated. Maybe some good news around the corner? Platinum is an inflation tracker and plat is doing quite well at the moment. Trump is talking about QE4.

Gold refuses to breakdown that's a good sign, probably/possibly Eastern big wigs are buying every dip.

AM buying, I do not think he will ever say that straight out, not here. You must solve your own riddle, lay out your own puzzle. That is how our universe and solar system works and AM acts in a similar fashion.