The setup for the big trade

12118 posts / 0 new
Last post
Tue, Feb 26, 2019 - 9:09pm
Green Lantern

Pete, I nearly fell off my

Pete, I nearly fell off my chair!!

Some interesting things approaching. April significant retrogrades and anniversary contra-parallels that have historical significant effects.

I’m looking at some longer term aspects July 24-Sept 22, that are a repeat of what occurred at the time of the birth of the Gold fix in 1919, and again in mid-2016 w/a significant low and a subsequent swing high. And some aspects repeating over the 1919 Gold Fix Chart, and 1974 first trade date for Gold futures which both have some intriguing common placements.

What I find interesting/strange/amazing is that they started the Gold futures 1st trade on New Years Eve 1974, when most of the staff is off and everybody is home partying. they timed the birth of gold futures so cycles coincided in the same exact place as the 1919 Gold Fix first trade. 11 degrees, Lion. That was no coincidence. An amazing feat of reverse engineering. This is hidden masonry.

Using both of these dates 1919, and 1974, first trade dates, reveals some interesting cycles. One where a 90 degree square aspect which commences in early 2020-just in time for the end of the Gann master Cycle. Amazing how these patterns overlap.

Maybe we can vet some of these aspects, along with some of the cycles Am has been discussing over at RnP Gann forum to see how they match up?

Tue, Feb 26, 2019 - 10:04pm
HappyNow
-
Canada

AM,

AM,

I find it interesting that all of this forcing doesn’t actually work better. Too many people sense and then know it for what it truly is. We haven’t talked about normies in awhile, clearly they ain’t buying it.

Advertisements and persuasion of the 1950’s or even 60’s worked better than this.

A side note, my son and his buddies are total addicts of the Marvel/DC and Star Wars type movies. They will go and see this one, because they just have to. But they aren’t bought in to the idea that they have to like it. They trashed Ghostbusters because it was a crap film, they would have backed it for placing women in the lead roles.....if it had been a good movie. Same with the weak Star Wars Solo, it just doesn’t work when it’s forced to fit another agenda.

Swing trade indexed ETFs. Long physical gold, silver, and 1 miner.
Wed, Feb 27, 2019 - 9:13pm
Pete
-
Fair Oaks, CA

@GL

Thanks GL for the information. I do indeed see the stellium at 11 Leo for the birth of the London Gold fix. Very strong. I had never looked at that chart before.

And yes, the same three planets of that stellium are also in mutual aspect in the birth of gold futures chart (1974).

So are Mercury and Saturn.

MWW had some techniques for long-term progression that I will have to review. I recall that the accuracy was an orb of a month or two over a span of many years in the example he provided. I'll see what shows up.

Playing with the more recent monthly low of August 16 2018 may bear fruit as well. Give me time...I've not worked with these techs for quite some time.

Wed, Feb 27, 2019 - 9:17pm
Pete
-
Fair Oaks, CA

Meanwhile in ES

A potential trade at/near the MLH?

(yet prices tend to move swiftly out of a wedge)

Thu, Feb 28, 2019 - 7:59am
Green Lantern

Pete,

Pete,

I can put up some of the transits and angles to the 1919 coming up on RnP, if Am is ok with it.

180 degree opposition coming in march to the 1919 chart. a repeat of April 2017?

I've not read mwm yet. I have the demo of timing solutions if u want to check it out. having technical difficulties with data and error messages. have to contact company. just using solar gold for transits to 1st trade chart. Haven't looked at the software you mentioned.

I really just started applying this to gold market. And thus will try to figure out what cycles Am is applying with gold and the SWJ cycle. Not seeing the whole picture.

------

march 7th probably big inflection point for Spx

---------

Kim/Trump failure. Lunar cycle I posted in the forums earlier in the year.

A summit between US President Donald Trump and the North Korean leader Kim Jong-un ended with no agreement after the US refused North Korean demands for sanctions relief, President Trump said.

"It was all about the the sanctions," Mr Trump told reporters. "They wanted the sanctions lifted in their entirety and we couldn't do that." BBC

Sat, Mar 2, 2019 - 5:09am Green Lantern
-
Dublin
Ireland

Green Lantern wrote:

Green Lantern wrote:

Pete, I can put up some of the transits and angles to the 1919 coming up on RnP, if Am is ok with it.

180 degree opposition coming in march to the 1919 chart. a repeat of April 2017?

Sure. Fire away!

Green Lantern wrote:

I've not read mwm yet.....

MWW does Gann well outside, and his work is outside WITS, as does Mikula. WITS might be boiled down to a couple of talenteds. But I have bypassed the techniques they use to get the same results only in a different more direct way.

Green Lantern wrote:

I really just started applying this to gold market. And thus will try to figure out what cycles Am is applying with gold and the SWJ cycle. Not seeing the whole picture.

All inputs are in the gold market, most in bonds, and reduced numbers populate individual stocks. Gold really is more complex, containing more inputs., or - using genetic-speak - the different inputs are not expressed in stocks where they are expressed in gold.

argentus maximus Rhythm and Price http://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html This analysis - global markets
Sat, Mar 2, 2019 - 5:13am Green Lantern
-
Dublin
Ireland

Green Lantern wrote:

Green Lantern wrote:

march 7th probably big inflection point for Spx

I've been using the Dow as benchmark lately, and ended up focusing upon April-May for main events.

I will use SPX for a while and see if it looks different.

argentus maximus Rhythm and Price http://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html This analysis - global markets
Sat, Mar 2, 2019 - 5:41am
Green Lantern

Something amiss at WITS.

Something amiss at WITS. Looks like something happened there in the past. A split along philosophical lines?, but for 6 months to have access to their resources is worth it to see what was going and look at their resources.

In general, haven't been using it but have just been synthesizing from various cycle writers. So not beholden to any one philosophy of detecting cycles and trying to look at gold on a daily basis to long tern dominant cycles, piece by piece.

Obviously, I can tell that you have synthesized desperate techniques to find the quickest way. So I'm paying careful attention to your work to try to make this journey a little quicker/nore efficient.

Gold really is more complex, containing more inputs.

Yep, alot of work. Figure it's a good time to start. Haven't figured out where you got that 21 year, 10.5 cycle yet. If you posted it before, I missed it. Sone common denominator of a larger cycle? I look forward to the next webinar to learn more.

Sat, Mar 2, 2019 - 5:52am
-
Dublin
Ireland

Two central banks sitting their hands

Euro-Suisse weekly to a week ago

Look carefully. Everything since end of 2018 is inside range for one week. Which week? The one we talked about here for five years+.

There is also a projection in two variants, and some dates of significance are marked. Regular readers know the drill: smoky blue - more sensitive, less reliable; red - more robust.

An inspection of past performance vs price shows how adequate and inadequate this projection has correlated with these FX currencies recently.

Think inverted when comparing projection to price.

But the big issue is two large central banks trading an inside range game. I don't see discussion on this. If anybody has seen something please post it.

Sat, Mar 2, 2019 - 9:23am
-
Dublin
Ireland

Above - with inversion forecast

An inversion adjusted chart of the above. This may make it easier to see the walk forwards within the harmonic forecasted scenario.

Sat, Mar 2, 2019 - 9:33am
-
Dublin
Ireland

Why it's important what happens in Europe

Zooming down to the daily fractal, here is a closer look at this :

So it seems clear that the ECB and SNB are using their citizens' reserves to play FX:XAU in partnership mode right now.

An emergent gold bull against the world's second biggest currency must be beaten back into its cage.

Sat, Mar 2, 2019 - 3:51pm argentus maximus
SteveW
-
BC
Canada

Culture Wars and Marvel comics

I read these comics as a kid, I guess at about 7 or 8. There was Captain Marvel, Captain Marvel Jr. and Mary Marvel. Captain Marvel first appeared in Whiz comics dated Feb. 1940. As it happened Superman first appeared in Action Comics dated June 1938. The creation of the Marvel Universe apparently was not different from the Superman Universe.

"National Comics Publications v. Fawcett Publications, 191 F.2d 594 (2d Cir. 1951). was a decision by the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit in a twelve-year legal battle between National Comics (also known as Detective Comics and DC Comics) and the Fawcett Comics division of Fawcett Publications, concerning Fawcett's Captain Marvel character being an infringement on the copyright of National's Superman comic book character. The litigation is notable as one of the longest-running legal battles in comic book publication history.

The suit resulted in the dissolution of Fawcett Comics and the cancellation of all of its superhero-related publications, including those featuring Captain Marvel and related characters. In the 1970s, National, rebranded as DC Comics, licensed the rights to Captain Marvel and revived the character. DC Comics then purchased the rights completely by 1991.[1]"

"In 2009, The Walt Disney Company acquired Marvel Entertainment for US$4 billion;[2] it has been a limited liability company (LLC) since then. For financial reporting purposes, Marvel is primarily reported as part of Disney's Consumer Products segment ever since Marvel Studios' reorganization into Walt Disney Studios."

My neighbour is a set designer. Recently she said she was working out of town, apparently on the "Supergirl" TV series. I said I never watch it and neither does she. According to her the demographic is men from teens to 35. That figures since I saw the original "Superman" movie in 1978 as I transited out of that demographic.

Now I don't know if the Supergirl actress is a SJW but quite clearly they're turning both Superman and Captain Marvel into women, especially the latter when there was an already existing perfectly good Mary Marvel. This femininization is not of recent origin but has been developing over decades. For some the ultimate goal is as reported here:

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/scientists-break-rules-rep...

Unfortunately silence is sometimes the pragmatic choice since Canada, like Europe, does not enjoy free speech since the hate laws were passed. The hate laws where the government and courts define hate speech.

“Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.” ― Albert Camus
Sat, Mar 2, 2019 - 4:03pm argentus maximus
SteveW
-
BC
Canada

Yes, we want happy places, not truth

This week I read "A Higher Loyalty, Truth, Lies and Leadership" by a former FBI director.

Well written, good read, from his days of prosecuting the mafia to his days as FBI director. Two things stand out, he characterizes DJT's leadership style as similar to that he saw in the mafia (loyalty) similar to what Michael Cohen has been saying this week. Secondly, one wonders about this guy's leadership. Did he not know what was going on at his agency or did he simply choose to omit all that stuff?

“Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.” ― Albert Camus
Sat, Mar 2, 2019 - 8:34pm
Pete
-
Fair Oaks, CA

T-Bonds weekly

we could easily see a test of the mlh from the 2018 low

note the 5 m0 ps on the way to the first reaction line where it x'd the monthly ml

Sun, Mar 3, 2019 - 2:56pm
Pete
-
Fair Oaks, CA

ES daily and hourly

The ES daily shows that further immediate downside is still not a far-fetched possibility; and the hourly chart gives further evidence of this as Friday's high was made on the 60m R1 line from Monday's high. But, if Friday's high were taken out on any hourly close, odds of a top last week would drop substantially; if last Monday's high is exceeded at all, prices will probably move higher still. So Sunday evening weakness in the futures, such as a lower close in the first hour, preferably on a reversal-type bar and under the r1 line (now a possible hourly mlh itself), could provide a low risk short opportunity in this market.

Also, often within 2 hours of the cash market opening, the futures price action gives a signal by closing below a key line on the hourly chart. This may happen if prices meandered during the Sunday evening trade.

Sun, Mar 3, 2019 - 5:49pm
Pete
-
Fair Oaks, CA

April Gold daily and 4hr chart

What happens next is a probable drop to the R1 line of this well-defined channel move on the daily, where even the action line is virtually mpl. So support at the R1 line (assuming price gets there) should be stout, and it would be supportive for a low at/near R1 if we had at least 1 pair of m0 daily pivots in place, and preferably two. Maybe 5 m3 ps will appear on the intraday chart, maybe on the 4hr.

The charts, daily and 4hr, show the geometric and other factors in play at the recent high.

Mon, Mar 4, 2019 - 12:29pm
-
Dublin
Ireland

Do SJWs always double down as Vox Day says in his book?

You yourself can be the judge.

Captain Marvel Funny Business Continues

.... and .... pass it on !

Remember, when the crazy left go full retard on mainstream things, mainstream people can then see their work. All you have to do is say "What is that all about?" And let them begin the slow process of peeling their own layers of intellectual encasement away at their own pace.

Naturally, only if they wish to do so. It is a free world after all. And that's why there is usually somebody willing to take the other side of a good trade.

I am not pointing the finger at Youtube in this. And not necessarily pointing it at Disney either. The person making the above video has used loose reasoning to think Disney contacted Youtube. It's possible. But far more likely is that activist SJW people have flagged his video to get it demonetized, because they are rooting for neo-feminist marxism. Multiple flag reports would result in a video being demonetized until after a manual review was made.

Mon, Mar 4, 2019 - 1:17pm
Solsson
-
Ankeborg
Sweden

Is a storm coming?

Good evening, long time no see. I've been very busy the last month. Hopefully March is much more relaxing, I need it.

Swapped page in my nuclear calendar, the nice lady Uranus is gone and replaced by a boring picture of a control room. I noticed a display showing a date 23 days into the future, the 27th of March.

I first thought it was of no significance, but on the morning news the reporter told me the deadline for the USA-China trade deal is 27th of March. It's a Tuesday. Tuesday is the Mars day. At that time we are in Aries, a sign of fire that is ruled by Mars. March in Swedish is Mars, so we got a triple Mars relationship the 27th, interesting.

Mon, Mar 4, 2019 - 5:08pm
zman

More whining and complaining from Gold bulls/stock bears

https://www.gold-eagle.com/article/insane-stock-market-rally-due-massive...

Yes, the stock markets around the globe continue to go higher DESPITE weaker economic data, but that's exactly what investors want today. Yes, TPTB injected over $3 trillion into the stock markets, but what did the bears think was going to happen if we had even a slight correction?

I have news for the bears, $3 trillion is nothing compared to what they're going to do down the road, so stop complaining about how unfair it is and how it can't work going forward. They have no other choice.

And no, injecting money into the stock markets is NOT inflationary or gold positive because very few people hold most of the stock assets around the world. It's basically a risk free policy for central bankers, they would be stupid not to continue.

BTW, there's going to be near $1 trillion in share buybacks this year, we should be seeing all-time highs in the US stock markets by mid-year. When that happens, gold will likely be breaking down once again.

Tue, Mar 5, 2019 - 5:45am
Green Lantern

Goldman Sachs hiking its gold price forecast -silver too

Throw away all your technical analysis books and just trade Trump tweets and Goldman signals. Bet you beat the crowd.

randomness