Last post
Sun, Jan 20, 2019 - 1:21pm
Solsson
-
Ankeborg
Sweden

Wolf Blood Full Moon

Today ...

I always feel a little bit weak during full moons. My brother zapped around yesterday and stopped at a nature movie. A wolf had entered a different tribe of wolves and was in deep trouble. They started to chase him and finally he got caught and the fight for survival started. The lonely wolf lost and was killed by three other wolves.

Is there a symbolic message in there, I don't know. I was thinking about the timing with the full moon. Two predators fighting. We were all ill at ease by witnessing the death struggle.

Tue, Jan 22, 2019 - 10:40am
Pete
-
Fair Oaks, CA

es major pivot high?

Looks to me like a major pivot high in ES is in the making--a classic abc across the channel. The price action at the ml may have been a clue to this result, plus the fact that wave b-c never made its ml (from the low). A good hedge point, or outright short, imo. Today will probably wind up completing a "snap-back" reversal from the uh if you ignore the holiday trade bar.

Wed, Jan 23, 2019 - 1:10am
Pete
-
Fair Oaks, CA

A pivot low in gold?

After Jan 22 we move to the April chart. There was a large increase in April's volume with declining all-contract OI today. We may have seen the low of this correction. The odd thing is the low was made during the MLK holiday trading and not today. Price touched the top of the tight confluence of 2p, mod.Schiff far h, and 38.2%R as shown on the chart, closing higher than Friday.

Should price now move higher, this pivot low could qualify as a Major pivot given its 5+ min-0 pivots on the daily. With only a 38.2% retracement of the last minor swing, a strong continuation higher would be expected, imo. In other words, the market is very strong and remains in a third wave higher.

Wed, Jan 23, 2019 - 11:13am
Pete
-
Fair Oaks, CA

B wave Babson

The Babson 0-y r1 tech can be used in gold's "B wave" to find a low for wave C (same pattern in April contract). Lends good support to thesis for a low in place. Is there a 2nd H bounce pattern in place?

Thu, Jan 24, 2019 - 10:56am
zman

ECB

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/01/24/ecb-interest-rate-decision-january-2019....

Yeah, no interest rate hikes in the EU. I thought when the central banks decided to throw in the towel on rate hikes, gold was going to shine? Obviously, it doesn't even matter because there's no inflation to defend.

The same is going to happen if the central banks go back to QE, it's not going to matter.

People have to be used to the concept of central bank controlled markets and zero ramifications as a result.

Thu, Jan 24, 2019 - 11:37pm
HappyNow
-
Canada

AM,

AM,

I heard that another Ghostbusters is in the works, this time back to the story and not pandering to the latest thoughts on how we ought to be thinking.

Gillette ad. Pfft. They must have done research showing women are doing the razor shopping so they don’t care what men think of the ad. They are still trying to recover after having made a razor with 7 blades...yes it shaves close but it doesn’t need replacing for a long long time. Oops.

Swing trade indexed ETFs. Long physical gold, silver, and 1 miner.
Fri, Jan 25, 2019 - 10:55am
Pete
-
Fair Oaks, CA

April Gold Fri AM

In the April chart the price low was made on the most important trendline, the 0-4 (0-y).

Yesterday, the sharp but brief penetration of the prior low on the Babson R1 of the B wave (see prior post) did not negate the indication of higher prices from the r1 line (and other support) because there was no hourly close below the low. It was very brief, lasting no more than 15m (check for yourself). This happens sometimes.

Anyway, it appears that the correction is over, or wave A of it anyway. So far, a really strong day.

Sun, Jan 27, 2019 - 10:32am
Solsson
-
Ankeborg
Sweden

Is the golden balrog

Is the golden balrog unleashed?

http://farm5.staticflickr.com/4875/39929628163_a39bb6ee01_b.jpg

Gold failing, not gonna happen I am bullish!

Mon, Jan 28, 2019 - 9:23am
UncleFester
-
nunya, MS

Update

Fester fans connecting the 2015 and 2018 lows. Notice the 1.62 line corresponds to the 2015 and 2016 1.00 line. Could be an important support line in the future.

https://www.tradingview.com/x/tcwxsGPD/

Just because I'm paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't out to get me.
Tue, Jan 29, 2019 - 10:38am
Pete
-
Fair Oaks, CA

some points of interest for April Gold

This shows a Babson-type price projection method for April Gold. If prices reach either of these points and other indications agree, they could mark weekly tops.

The weekly/monthly chart minimum target for GCM9 is the 2018 high of 1410.30 per the characteristics of a turn at/near R1.

Sat, Feb 2, 2019 - 6:52am
Solsson
-
Ankeborg
Sweden

Looking back two years the

Looking back two years the 8th of Februari has been an interesting date. I am working in a project called K2F08 and as you all know I've seen a boatload of 8's for 6months. My brother is born the 28th, my best friend 2nd of August 2/8 etc. and so forth ...

My project:
http://farm5.staticflickr.com/4831/46905514372_0b66f4c2ee_b.jpg

and by mistake I clicked this file showing my Gold fund from the last two years. Trend change at 8th of Februari, Februari is the second month K2 and is F08 the day? :

http://farm5.staticflickr.com/4868/46905552492_d68a31365a_b.jpg

One fo my larger holdings Semafo will put out a report the 8th of Februari. The stock that means a signal or a flag bounced of Phi(16.2) before Christmas and gave a signal that the low is in.

The sentiment on the Swedish forum is pretty bad. I've tried to explain about the Law of Attraction that bad thoughts will escalate in a downward spiral if they think everything is shit. Guess what happened, the sentiment is even worse, no Sweden is also a piece of shit.

big sigh ...

I seek comfort in this beautiful picture. Dorothy is here and she is walking towards the light.

Mon, Feb 4, 2019 - 8:40am
-
Dublin
Ireland

Movie review from a self styled master persuader

... and to be honest he can be persuasive.

Episode 402 Scott Adams: Reviewing the New Mike Cernovich Film Hoaxed

Some time I'll talk about Scott Adams and his part, but today it's about a movie we should see, and show to our friends.

Next - market interpretation. Those charts posted above by regular contributors to Setup are top class and worth a repeated look, by the way.

argentus maximus Rhythm and Price http://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html This analysis - global markets
Wed, Feb 6, 2019 - 7:23am
-
Dublin
Ireland

Happy New Year - Asian Stocks have dropped a hint

As a contribution to the Setup cause, I will post this here, and everybody can sink their teeth into the matter. Being constructed using prop trading methodology I can't release an illustrative chart - but I can still give some pro bono analysis, so read on.

And feel free to use the info here to look deeply, dig out what else, what other confluences, and influences combine to bring about a significant decision of support or resistance for the long term.

This originates in Asian markets, (basis for this post is not the Nikkei), but I still have to figure out how far the wave extends from where I found it. Those price levels on the specific dates provided are now hugely important for Asian stocks possibly also global stocks.

Weekly scale to decadal scale inflection visible on eg quarterly charts (to give an idea of importance, not saying use those) located from middle December 2018 to middle of May 2019

December has already triggered and is operative.

The first week of Feb has triggered and is now operative as a second component of the inflection forming.

In my humble opinion India and surrounding zone has moved to the fore.

I don't see how I can not put stock trades on based on this, but there is a period of secondary signalling, confirmation, or even overcoming of the signals thus far present. Geopolitical actions will congregate in that region now.

Bullish above, bearish below these price-time support levels. Accuracy/error zone currently running about a week. Great care required now. Some of the inflection components are already on the charts.

argentus maximus Rhythm and Price http://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html This analysis - global markets
Wed, Feb 6, 2019 - 7:40am argentus maximus
-
Dublin
Ireland

Trend analysis in Nifty

This may be a good starting point.

Wed, Feb 6, 2019 - 11:17am
Green Lantern

Thanks!

Thanks!

Unusual post for the setup. Worked out sone smaller inflections points and sone bullish and bearish scenarios', not put on a chart yet. Looking at the consistent 4-6 day upward cycle, and sone other technical to work out.

Thanks for gift/opportunity, as I've been watching this market carefully. And it's the first time anything like this has showed up on Tfmetals. Attention captured. Cautionary advise duly noted.

Wed, Feb 6, 2019 - 4:42pm
Pete
-
Fair Oaks, CA

Copper monthly

Not something I regularly follow, but after hearing copper mentioned on a kitco.com metals video thought to take a look. Bullish copper.

It really helped to step back to the monthly to see the Babson structure. Even the weekly was a little confusing, but it charts beautifully once Y per the monthly is found. This suggests trade talks will succeed, per the video. Sounds reasonable.

Just attached the weekly copper, and the H9 contract (the lead contract in January). Very pretty for an A/R enthusiast. The H9 price action is so typical of a reversal after liquidation of weak longs--price to new contract lows. The next day, total reversal/short covering etc.

Combining the long term with the daily you have a powerful combination for a high-confidence trade.

This type of pattern shows up across many commodity markets.

Thu, Feb 7, 2019 - 1:25am
Pete
-
Fair Oaks, CA

April Gold 60m, evening trade

Gold appears to be turning very near the latest daily ml (at value of prior top). The 60m shows very oversold with an alternate close trigger. Looking at delayed data at cmegroup, so maybe it's already triggered.

Price missed the lines by 1 and 2 ticks, and an hour early, but very oversold RSI (14) at 21.17. Lowest hourly close at 1.62% ExR of 3-4 wave on chart. Possible order is 1307.9 buy stop; if filled, sell 1306.3 stop (at least) for 1.70 risk. Note tiny RSI divergence at new low.

Thu, Feb 7, 2019 - 8:55am
UncleFester
-
nunya, MS

AM

Interesting that the RBI cut its benchmark rate the same day AM posted this "In my humble opinion India and surrounding zone has moved to the fore."

https://www.ft.com/content/f58959f4-2a9f-11e9-a5ab-ff8ef2b976c7

Just because I'm paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't out to get me.
Fri, Feb 8, 2019 - 9:47am
Green Lantern

NIFTY in a full bullish

NIFTY in a full bullish tone with support at 1098345. Rally up 7 daily sessions. Resistance at 1121358 and 1151651. resistance for today stands at 1119445. Exceeding this level could mean a runaway breakout to the upside. 3 waves up before pullback?

Correlation with S&P

Fri, Feb 8, 2019 - 3:05pm
Solsson
-
Ankeborg
Sweden

1987A

Supernova 1987A

On February 23, 1987, a supernova was detected in the Large Magellanic Cloud about 160,000 light years from Earth. The first supernova to be discovered that year, it was designated 1987A.

This is the exact year when I first met my buddy Lars at the university. This year it is 32y since that event. Lars is a Leo and I am a Virgo and we are both manifested in the Tarot card #8, scary stuff. The Leo is sulfur and Virgo is quicksilver.

160k (8+8) light years is Phi, and 32y is a double Phi or 8+8+8+8.

The most creepy thing is the supernova looks like an 8 with an eye in the middle. Is it a vesica piscis, the womb of the universe, the Christ consciousness.

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7832/46977663602_e7ef3c30cb_b.jpg

http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/Astro/sn87a.html

What the Number 8 Means (Sacred Geometry, Tarot, Angel Numbers, Astrology, Tree of Life, iChing)

I got a strong feeling that the almighty energy field of the universe is on to something. A paradigm shift on earth.

I woke up this morning at the witch hour 3:00, and caught this image:
AURORA-North Light

http://farm5.staticflickr.com/4911/47029560291_7bf7b247d2_b.jpg

Maybe the particles from the supernova is already here affecting us. A good setup for a golden trade of our souls I knew this day would be special ...

Tx to Bill Donahue