Australia

AM

Speaking of https://youtu.be/x1Lc7t9bprArythms our mate Mike Maloney

Wed, Feb 10, 2016 - 9:59am
ag1969

LL

Check this out:

https://www.tfmetalsreport.com/comment/650422#comment-650422

I have tumeric root and horseradish root arriving today so I can brew my own batch. Probably not as fun as Schnapps, but based on the ingredients list I would say far more effective.

Cheers!

Wed, Feb 10, 2016 - 10:15am
Solsson
-
Ankeborg
Sweden

#LL wonderful post, you are

#LL wonderful post, you are on to something, great for you and a great inspiration for me.

I am to lazy to even start to scratch the surface. I work 50h per week with a lot of travel and then family stuff, I have 7books to read, only went through a couple of pages so far. I need a new computer with a trading studio, now with my outdated laptop it feels like a boxing match against Mike Tyson with my arms tied to my back. I will start up my full time trading career in 2019 and become an expert in cycles for sure. I know myself pretty good by now I am +40years, I've always struggled with the first threshold in school, in military and at work etc.There is a built in resistance, acceptance to new knowledge, but after a while, watch out.

The latest rally was easy to time both buy and sell, I've been waiting for this to unfold for three months now, a kindergarten ew pattern present in the 15min chart. I made a quick couple of dollares.My gut feel tells me there is more power in this bear bull. My profit was $3141 and $1618, hmm these numbers seem familiar to me. Is it a new leg up in progress?

Argentus Maximus has pulled my ear a couple of times not to expose our knowledge too much. I think i suffer from tourette light (as well as aspergers light/social light phobia) I just couldn't resist to end this post with the wiz himself,

I soon began to note the periodical reoccurrence of the rise and fall of bananas and apples. This led me to conclude that natural law was the basis of banana movements. I then decided to a devote 10 years of my life to the study of natural law, as applicable to the speculative bananas and to devote my best energies toward making speculation a profitable pear /Solsson Ganngannstyle

​I just love fruit, keeps you healthy !

Wed, Feb 10, 2016 - 1:28pm
Byzantium
-
London
UK

@ Solsson

With your alluded to forbidden knowledge, and referencing your chart, can you advise whether the gap between 1175 and 1182 is one that will have to be revisited, and more interestingly, the one at 1165? Cheers Byz

Wed, Feb 10, 2016 - 3:01pm
Solsson
-
Ankeborg
Sweden

#Byz The "forbidden"

#Byz

The "forbidden" knowledge has nothing to do with the chart, but yes both short term, mid term and long term it's possible to reach these levels.

Honestly I don't know.

Wed, Feb 10, 2016 - 3:32pm
Solsson
-
Ankeborg
Sweden

It's hip to be square

Ok, 12 is an important number, what about 90?

If you divide a circle in 4 you get 90° a square angle

what about 12+1, is it possible to sum x+1=90?

Wed, Feb 10, 2016 - 3:51pm
Lamenting Laverne

@ Wy So Lo, Apearl, Ag1969 and Solsson 

Thank you all for your replies ;-)

@Ag1969 - Firecider! That sounds feisty. I already had ginger and garlic on hand for anti-inflammatory purposes, and Jalapenos and Cayenne from the garden, but I am so going to try that Firecider too. I know it will be difficult finding horse radish though, because I normally use it for regular dishes, and they don't cook the same things here, but I will have a go at it again. Thanks a lot for the recipe!

@ Solsson - Congrats on the winnings!. You managed to do a lot better than me today then. I have only just started dipping my toes in with the trading sharks a few days ago after a looong thinking-back-to-the-drawing-board exercise - and today I managed to lose a cool 66 USD. And then I managed to foresee not one but two nice moves that I managed to NOT pull the trigger on. Especially the last one was a real stinger, because I had it pinned like a pin-cushion, and still I hesitated long enough for the train to leave the station. So all in all - it could be worse - but it could also be a lot better. The thing you say about early learning curves - and tipping points with acceleration resonates with me. As they say - Tomorrow is another (trading) day ;-) Now back to doing homework.

Wed, Feb 10, 2016 - 4:12pm Solsson
-
Dublin
Ireland

Solsson wrote:what about

Solsson wrote:
what about 12+1, is it possible to sum x+1=90?

89 is the eleventh number in the fibonacci sequence...

argentus maximus Rhythm and Price http://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html This analysis - global markets
Wed, Feb 10, 2016 - 5:49pm argentus maximus
Solsson
-
Ankeborg
Sweden

argentus maximus

argentus maximus wrote:
89 is the eleventh number in the fibonacci sequence...
Yes that's correct, but you are disqualified Sir, you are the expert haha

​I did some research this evening and I found something that was breathtaking, I ended up here:

Panic of 1837

Whig cartoon showing the effects of unemployment on a family that has Jackson's and Van Buren's portraits on the wall

An 1837 caricature blames Andrew Jackson for hard times

The Panic of 1837 was a financial crisis in the United States that touched off a major recession that lasted until the mid-1840s. Profits, prices, and wages went down while unemployment went up. Pessimism abounded during the time. The panic had both domestic and foreign origins. Speculative lending practices in western states, a sharp decline in cotton prices, a collapsing land bubble, international specie flows, and restrictive lending policies in Great Britain were all to blame.[1][2] On May 10, 1837, banks in New York City suspended specie payments, meaning that they would no longer redeem commercial paper in specie at full face value. Despite a brief recovery in 1838, the recession persisted for approximately seven years. Banks collapsed, businesses failed, prices declined, and thousands of workers lost their jobs. Unemployment may have been as high as 25% in some locales. The years 1837 to 1844 were, generally speaking, years of deflation in wages and prices

Oh my goodness, does not that sound familiar? You do the math, the answer is consciously posted in #8634.

Wed, Feb 10, 2016 - 6:26pm Solsson
Nick Elway

re: Panic of 1837

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bank_War

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Bank_of_the_United_States

I believe Andrew Jackson's paying off the national debt and killing the central bank were both good things. I believe the civil war was egged on by european banking interests to weaken the United States and force both it and the Confederate States to be debtors again. Imagine unemployment numbers if we succeeded in "End The Fed"!

A bit off topic for AM's cycles..

The First Bank Mar 1791- (Feb?) 1811

The Second Bank Feb 1816- Jan 1836

The FED Dec 1913 - ?

Robert Anton Wilson said a clever numerologist can make any numbers you give them appear significant. Perhaps the cycle guys can give us an end date for the FED?

Thu, Feb 11, 2016 - 2:22am
Safety Dan
-
La Trinidad
Philippines

Gold Weekly: Reached Possible Target Via Symmetry

Thu, Feb 11, 2016 - 6:55am Nick Elway
eclectic
-
Houston, TX

NICK I SALUTE YOU!

One of the best, most intelligent and meaningful posts Iv'e read. How refreshing! Why do you think Jackson had this statement put on his tombstone: "I beat the banks"? The only news in the world is the history we don't know. Winners write history even though the losers may have been morally correct and acted in the best interest of economic justice. A bit off topic but here's some additional perspective.

https://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/allwarsarebankerswars.pdf

The following motto is still relevant: too big to fail equals too big to jail". The banks still commit collective crimes against humanity, and the corruption slides downhill.

Thu, Feb 11, 2016 - 7:18am
eclectic
-
Houston, TX

1345?

No need to get excited about an extended move higher over a longer period of time? 1345 just mirrors the technical move up in 1999: before returning back down to major support.

Thu, Feb 11, 2016 - 10:15am Nick Elway
Solsson
-
Ankeborg
Sweden

Nick Elway wrote:Robert Anton

Nick Elway wrote:
Robert Anton Wilson said a clever numerologist can make any numbers you give them appear significant. Perhaps the cycle guys can give us an end date for the FED?

I am only a fan of numerology when the numbers is related to Mr Fibonacci's sequence. Ok, google-time: "negatively, number 9 relates to disconnection". From your post Nick, disconnection of banks maybe. I had no idea of who Jackson was back then.

"NUMBER 90
90 / 9 represents human's 'earthly lesson', which is 'forgiveness'. Number 9 learns selflessness and compassion. 90 / 9 is the number of wisdom and responsibility, and the ultimate goal of the number 90 / 9 is to serve humanity. This vibration has come to serve the world and make it a better place for all to live in."

I am Ok with that and then finally:

"When 0 is combined with another number, the potential of that number is magnified and amplified. It magnifies, enhances and increases the potential and dimension of the number, bringing success and perfection to its’ qualities and attributes., ie. 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60 etc with the protection and Divine Consciousness of the number Zero"

Ok, a major disconnection that is beneficial for society, wow this is fun! 90 is very close to 89 a fib number, so that adds significance I guess.

Nick Elway wrote:
The FED Dec 1913 - ?
Yes, I have a number for you, but I will wait for another 90days. It's up to the thread readers/writers to solve this enigmatic riddle.
Fri, Feb 12, 2016 - 3:35am
Spartacus Rex

AM Laying Low?

What's the matter Normsterdamus?

Cat got your Charts?

LOL!

Cheers,

S. Rex

Fri, Feb 12, 2016 - 4:19am
Solsson
-
Ankeborg
Sweden

What is the issue between

What is the issue between Argentus Maximus and Spartacus Retard? I've missed it.

Ok, so this is it, a collapsing interest rate against Gold.

https://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=%24UST10Y&p=D&yr=0&mn=6&dy=0&id=p94001...

I think I've made a big mistake with my analysis according to AM's three low. 104x is already taken out and we are waiting for 102y. So we are in Doozie mode right now, this could run to 1435ish like eclectic posted above, or even higher. Then back to 97z a final low.

Fri, Feb 12, 2016 - 4:30am Solsson
Spartacus Rex

@ SOLSSON - It's Only HUMOR Dumba**!

Solsson wrote:

What is the issue between Argentus Maximus and Spartacus Retard? I've missed it.

Even Norm has that, however it is apparently lacking in your repertoire.

I take it that S.O.L.S.S.O.N.

stands for:

Same Old Lame Sh*t, Stacked On Nothing?

Cheers,

S. Rex

Fri, Feb 12, 2016 - 4:37am Spartacus Rex
Solsson
-
Ankeborg
Sweden

Spartacus Rex wrote: I take

Spartacus Rex wrote:

I take it that S.O.L.S.S.O.N.

stands for:

Same Old Lame Sh*t, Stacked On Nothing?

Wrong, ok that's why, you are always wrong. so that's were the bitterness is coming from. Good not Luck to you and Good Bye !
Fri, Feb 12, 2016 - 4:50am Solsson
Spartacus Rex

Solsson wrote: Wrong, ok

Solsson wrote:
Wrong, ok that's why, you are always wrong. so that's were the bitterness is coming from. Good not Luck to you and Good Bye !

[/quote]

Yeah Right!

LOL!

BTW, You can keep your "Luck" &

POUND SAND while you're at it!

Cheers douchebag,

S. Rex

Fri, Feb 12, 2016 - 7:34am
-
Dublin
Ireland

Hello Spartacus Rex.I am

Hello Spartacus Rex.

I am posting for you and other interested readers, the chart of 21 December last, updated a second time to 5 minutes ago, and I've inserted some additional explanation, text, arrows, etc. This one is almost two months old this week.

My pre Christmas gold forecast is working out like a dream. I hope the blue down swing after the current rally may be just as precisely forecasted, but that's another thing. This forecast MUST break at SOME point, but it's reassuring to see it started out correct and is continuing reasonably well as we get to it's 60 day stage.

As shown gold is indeed moving up sharply towards the red upper cycle high which is due prior to the following (shown lower) blue cycle's weak period. The recently updated price bars are in green, over the earlier black.

I have marked on the chart above my current thinking that this rally's top may come in a little early. Possibly. Nobody really knows. But my guess is that it might.

The blue cycle low .... if it works it might provide a value period ... we'll wait and see about that.

Now as regards my relative silence last couple of days? I'm just sitting watching the market go in my favour for a while. So I guess my answer to your question is I'm sitting, watching, happy enough for the moment ....

Have a nice weekend.

argentus maximus Rhythm and Price http://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html This analysis - global markets