The setup for the big trade

11671 posts / 0 new
Last post
Sun, Aug 31, 2014 - 5:21pm
Oboma

Planetary Alerts! The

Planetary Alerts!

The CARDINAL SQUARE between PLUTO in CAPRICORN and URANUS in ARIES is with us until 2016. The aspect causes some to act out in a bizarre or unruly fashion, perhaps out of control or insane as we continue to read in the headlines of wars and terrorist acts. The world is a scary place with all the disease and discontent in the Middle East, including Ebola and the horrors of Islamic militants in Nigeria and other African nations, besides in Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan and India. This pattern creates accidents, earthquakes and volcanic eruptions, as well as volatility in the stock markets. Please pay attention to your intuition and instincts to stay sane and safe during these difficult planetary times!

Sun, Aug 31, 2014 - 7:10pm

New Gold Chart

I drew up my own little gold chart for your amusement (if you have any left in you) for this rather uneventful Sunday evening. I know for most of you the amusement guage is on near empty. 

The entire schematic belwo represents all the moving parts of the gold market. Each gear, and tumbler represents an indicator. There is an indicator gear for gold backwardation ie GOFO rates, I've set the gear for the Coppock Breadth Indicator at the exact point where it will be the moment in time the bear market becomes a raging bull. Some of you might be more interested in the USD/Euro cross rates, gold/silver ratio gear.

On the right you will find, many of the gears representing the geopolitical realities. Ukraine situation is the gold one with the red screw set perfectly to the moment when gold blasts off. The gear for Israel/Palestine reflects what the situation will be at the moment gold becomes a bull market. There is a gear indicator for just about everything even jazztalkers celestial alignments. Heck, even a Kim Kardashian indicator, CNBC etc...

I am 100% certain that I've set each gear to the perfect position to represent the state of affairs of that indicator at the moment in time, where the bear market ceases to exist. Obviously each indicator is cyclical. They are all wheels. 

All you have to do is flip the picture over to the otherside to view the face of the clock. That will show the day, time, down to the second, for the moment you've all been waiting for. It won't happen a moment sooner. 

I hope you take this in the spirit in which it was meant. I've been searching for the greatest common denominator which will tell us, the time has arrived. But every gear has to be in it's right place. No matter how good an indicator, if all the cosmic tumblers aren't aligned. We haven't arrived. I've even been asking the shoeshine boy what he thinks of the gold market? I think that will be the ultimate sign. 

Mon, Sep 1, 2014 - 7:55am
Oboma

How things have changed

Went to check my email and couldn't get on it. Assume we have shut down all emails. Any reason for this? And are all the email content gone or is someone able to go through them?

Mon, Sep 1, 2014 - 8:40am
-
PA

Jazz

PM system was being abused in various ways (threats, insults, disparaging, inappropriate content), so TF made it part of the membership privileges. Turd announced it and examined it in a podcast some Time ago, gave people four or five days to get what they wanted. For vault members, nothings changed but it is now disabled for the general public. I doubt old PM'ds were archived, but you could ask tech support.

Mon, Sep 1, 2014 - 10:25am
redwood

I'll ask tech support right

I'll ask tech support right here so everyone will be informed. Turd, what has happened to all emails that now belong/belonged to non members? Thanks in advance.

Mon, Sep 1, 2014 - 5:46pm

A very interesting article

A very interesting article once again by Joseph Farrell…. The timing of the article on Zero Hedge about a possible Helicopter drop and the formal charging of IMF director is indeed interesting. But I do detect some conflicting messages.

The article is interesting for several reasons. One that several items which have showed up here in the set up, show up again

1. The formal charging of IMF Director
  2. Grand Cross
  3. Her infamous speech of 7’s. (The allegations that it was a coded message for a currency reset obviously have not panned out) Only thing we can say is it showed up again.

I had already commented on the Grand Cross back in March. Here is what what is relevant to me.

Every US Depression, without exception has coincided with a Grand Cross. One writer Robert Grover “Time and Money” The Economy and the Planets writes “ No Grand Cross, No Great Depression” Such an observation really reduces the need to look at a whole bunch of macroeconomic indicators. It’s important to note the opposite is not true. All Grand Crosses do not indicate Depressions.

He discusses this phenomenon as it relates to the Great Depression of 1780, 1870, 1929 all had Grand Crosses. Again, not the 50 day average crossing the 200 day average type of cross.

It is interesting to note the comment by the individual who posted this video Notes " that the back in the 1940s and 50s, John H. Nelson, a radio engineer for RCA worked on examining changes in short wave signal propagation. What he found was simply stunning. 

Nelson’s work has never been refutedHis 1950s work:

https://www.enterprisemission.com/jnel...

"John H. Nelson's theory of propagation:

Is there anything to it?"

https://www.eham.net/articles/8828

Did John Nelson prove astrological aspects to have an effect?

So we have two desparate paradigms converging into a basic conclusion, that a grand cross has a real world effect.

Back in March I posted this in relationship to the upcoming Grand Cross. Basically it represented a time when fake money flooded the market back in 1344.

https://www.tfmetalsreport.com/forum/4460/setup-big-trade?page=260#comments

A writer named Susan Miller made this observation back in January.

After looking at the history, the theme seems to be one of powerful dynasties taking power, starvation, fear of the end of the world and currency loosing value. I think the Cardinal T Square of 1344 is particularly significant since it shows the beginning of the fake money ruling the world and the elites holding power over the masses by creating debt. The cross also fell around 13º of the Cardinal signs as it does this year.

You’ll also note that this was around the time of the great Black Death Plaque.

Then Farrells comment on the Zero Hedge article acknowledging the coincidence of the Grand Cross. Here is the direct link to the article

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-08-26/it-begins-council-foreign-relations-proposes-central-banks-should-hand-consumers-cas

A lot of correlations, synchronicities but what does it all mean? Are Central Banks really ready to give you free money? And who would love that? Gold bugs of course. The problem I have with the article is that the publisher is owned and operated by the Council on Foreign Relations which was started by the BulldibUrghs. Reverse engineering? As below so above?

Mon, Sep 1, 2014 - 6:14pm
eclectic
-
Houston, TX

HISTORICAL NOTES ON THE FED

Tue, Sep 2, 2014 - 8:50am
ivars
-
Riga
Latvia

Seems this is working

Seems this is working roughly, of course, the lows in my picture from August 12th were too low ( ? there is still time):

https://www.tfmetalsreport.com/comment/621762#comment-621762

Quote:

There is interesting exactly FIBO (ratios between periods are 1,618..) time line development in gold since August 2012:

The sequence is downtrending from top to next top; as can be seen from drawing, this FIBO sequence converges ( period =0 ) somewhere in January 2015 . 

There is some mistake in Netdania time line ( shift by 1 month to the left) so correcting it, next minimum in gold could be around Sept 1st, maximum- About Sept 24, etc, getting more and more crowded if not some resolution earlier. 

in any case this sequence is pretty long term and accurate and it has to resolve somehow prior to or in January 2015.

On other hand, we have learned that sharp drops in gold means there will be geopolitical tension escalation soon. People in the know drop the price prior to that.

NATO has summit on Sept 4-5th with plans to ramp up anti Russian force concentration speedily, Obama is in Estonia (Baltics) on Sept 3rd. Excellent timing for Russians to do something extra. 

Any future development must involve changing something which people have never challenged up to the present,and which will not be shown up by an axiomatic formulation. P.A.M.Dirac
Tue, Sep 2, 2014 - 12:26pm
-
Dublin
Ireland

This drop in gold was no

This drop in gold was no surprise here, we had lots of notice in Setup that the upside had come to a stop and even counted the upside retests and failures as they occurred.

But if gold is in a bull swing, as some big name commentators like to say, it has now completed a 60% pullback of the Q1 2014 upswing, and it should get moving to the upside promptly and never look back. I'm not counting on that and would consider it a nice surprise if it happened.

Alternatively, if gold is still in a broadly sideways range as I think it is, the bounce will be short term and peter out after a short while. The downswing could then reassert itself again as gold, after bouncing at the lower daily trading bottom upwards to make an interim high, then expands it's downside swing for testing and updating the lower limits of the larger monthly trading range it has been in for over a year.

The gold/euro is beginning to look positive, as is the gold/silver ratio looking as if a tentative top could be in.

So I'm starting to look at silver again for the first time in months. Nibbles rather than big bites.

Geopolitical-violence cycle peak centered on tomorrow so we're already inside the 48 hour window.

I'll do some charts tomorrow.

argentus maximus Rhythm and Price https://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html This analysis - global markets
Tue, Sep 2, 2014 - 9:31pm
redwood

Miners are holding up well to

Miners are holding up well to this downturn in metals. As already mentioned I think the metals will continue their decline till at least early Q4. So are miners preferentially in synch with the S&P? Or does this suggest considerable buying in anticipation of soon to be higher prices? I think I favor the latter. JMHO 

Wed, Sep 3, 2014 - 7:23am (Reply to #6072)
Nemraci
-
Toronto, ON
Canada

Nemraci wrote: Also note that

Nemraci wrote:

Also note that this trendline rises about $1.78 on a weekly basis, so do some stacking on the trend and at these prices you'll make 7% per year.

...provided our lovely line doesn't break! ;)

I'm going to take some of my own advice and do some stacking today. I just hope we don't get a "pop" before I get a chance to go!

Nemraci

Wed, Sep 3, 2014 - 11:10am
-
Dublin
Ireland

Ivars's chart above might

Ivars's chart above might indeed foretell the end of the gold bear from 2011. I have a date for Feb 2015 (basis monthly charts) which comes very close.

Here is another Fibonacci timeline chart in weekly SLV :

It's very interesting, but I can't find a value for it from the practical trading point of view. But Ivars one above is fascinating. There are quite a few fib counts in the metals charts.

argentus maximus Rhythm and Price https://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html This analysis - global markets
Wed, Sep 3, 2014 - 2:10pm
Solsson
-
Ankeborg
Sweden

Oups I jinxed BP's

Oups I jinxed BP's symmetrical triangle big time sorry for that. I guess it was time for a shoulder.

CDNX313

Wed, Sep 3, 2014 - 3:32pm (Reply to #6123)
Solsson
-
Ankeborg
Sweden

argentus maximus

argentus maximus wrote:
Ivars's chart above might indeed foretell the end of the gold bear from 2011. I have a date for Feb 2015 (basis monthly charts) which comes very close.

Ok, before you said that this was a mighty fine chart and on time too. Is it time to adjust the chart a little bit, move the turn around a couple of months further down the x-axis:

I guess it's also time to stop being cheap, asking for free accurate advice and start subscribe to rnp. ;-)

Thu, Sep 4, 2014 - 9:32am (Reply to #6125)
-
Dublin
Ireland

I'm presently trying to

I'm presently trying to figure out the gold/big three western FX, and same for silver, using the same techniques. It's probably too much to do but worth the attempt. The value of the roadmaps, which are not analogs, is that deviations can be observed as they come in day by day, and there's some kind of base level from which to manage change.

My big thing at the moment is trying to figure out the silver-gold ratio. They topped 3-4 years back at different times, and for each big currency cross even more different times. The lows for any particular PM-FX cross does not therefore have to match the other combinations. Much much easier to react (and trade TA) than predict it and compare walk forward vs prediction! but I won't leave the thread bare of information.

Thu, Sep 4, 2014 - 9:39am
-
Dublin
Ireland

Timing is everything

Pailin posted the link to an interesting book mentioned by Brother JohnF at the PTC forum.

On a whim I looked up the date it was published thinking the author probably started writing it when silver was hitting highs, and that is probably the case. So I produced this "chart" of the silver price and the book's publishing.

It would have taken 16 years after the book came out for the PM low to arrive. Breaking even ... for silver would have been end of 2010 .... 27 years later!

Thu, Sep 4, 2014 - 9:56am
-
Dublin
Ireland

Yesterday wasn't an

Yesterday wasn't an inflection as such, but the G-V peak seems to have injected support to the precious metals (the G-V has been frustrating selling attacks for many months now by adding support ... Pentagon vs Banksters ... now that's an idea .... who will be "collateral damage-ized" more?) and PMs are holding above prices of 2-3 Sept.

Treating it as if it were an inflection this "could" redirect towards the upper portion of the weekly range once more. That would give Mr Polny & similar their chance for a breakout.

I'm still watching and sitting while being quite long, willing to extend my longs on a break towards the lower side of the weekly range. So, though a failure to continue down makes me a temporary bull, I think we'll see one more "pushdown" from the establishment before they run out of firepower and stand aside. So does that put me at odds with the high profile players?

Here is a thought. If you were "driving the bear" from your ivory tower, and your fuel tank were getting into the red, wouldn't you want to refill before anyone else? Watch the volume. Watch the newsflow. Watch the acceptance/rejection of new prices for PMs, bonds and stocks.

Thu, Sep 4, 2014 - 10:05am
Hammer
-
Somewhere over the rainbow

That chart reminded me of

That chart reminded me of Riesmann and prime number distribution

Start from the 44 20 mark (but the whole programme is fun)

Alan and Marcus Go Forth and Multiply - Science Video - Documentary
"I found a flaw in the model that I perceived is the critical functioning structure that defines how the world works." - Alan Greenspan, October 2008 WTF ! Now you tell us !!!
Thu, Sep 4, 2014 - 10:10am (Reply to #6127)
-
Dublin
Ireland

I should have made

I should have made clear:

Because of the long period involved I used the CPI inflation adjusted chart from Macrotrends.net.

Thu, Sep 4, 2014 - 11:50am (Reply to #6129)
-
Dublin
Ireland

@Hammer.  The torus model of

@Hammer. The torus model of the universe. I looked at the part you mentioned. A very interesting video. I'll watch the rest of later thanks.

If you liked that, this book is an interesting read:

Michio Kaku - Hyperspace-A Scientific Odyssey Through Parallel Universes, Time Warps, and the Tenth Dimension.

When we look around us a bit harder than usual it dawns that it's a very strange and wondrous world we live in.

randomness