The setup for the big trade

12331 posts / 0 new
Last post
Sat, Jun 28, 2014 - 7:35am
ILYA OYVEY

I'm a bull in the long term but in the short term

I've come to the conclusion after looking at the various inflection points that the next two years we will remain in a bear market for Gold. Gold will hit it's next inflection point down. And then will zig saw around for the next two years with some surprises along the way. We could get to a $900 level as some have said before but my thinking is 1100 will be the low and we will go between 1100 and 1200 based on the anotomicals of the charts. Bo will be a thing of the past as December is when we get our low. I'm afraid to say that the next tie we see 1450 will probally be 2016 second half of the year. I suspect that will be when the bull regains full and some of the gold bulls will be in Vegas trying to get their money back

Sat, Jun 28, 2014 - 7:40am
ILYA OYVEY

Whats intersting

GDP keeps going down, the markets look great, prices are increasing and gold goes down. Need to see what really is going on. Gold's impact will be very little in the next two years. KWN keeps screaming . They will have to scream another two years.

Sat, Jun 28, 2014 - 7:44am
Spartacus Rex

@ OY VEY SCHTOOPED! $900 level

i.e. Your CLUELESS, Right?

Sat, Jun 28, 2014 - 8:02am
Spartacus Rex

@ OY VEY SCHTOOPED!...

? חתול קיבל את הנאום שלך​

Sat, Jun 28, 2014 - 8:06am
Spartacus Rex

@ OY VEY SCHTOOPED!...

And HE'S GONE! LOL!

Sat, Jun 28, 2014 - 8:35am ILYA OYVEY
Green Lantern

ILYA OYVEY wrote:gold bulls

ILYA OYVEY wrote:
gold bulls will be in Vegas trying to get their money back

I can't disagree with this especially the miners. They'll be some price level among retail buyers who want to get out of these asset classes and will dump everything and run home to their momma's crying after the last few years. It won't be manipulative selling either although it will be attributed to it. ETF and institutional funds will nose dive to give back the money to those who need the cash that bought too much too early. Especially in the miners. I don't trust the majority of humans to hold out more than 4 years without heading for the exits first chance.

That sentiment has already been represented in this forum and I have no doubt that we will see that sentiment sell the heck out of the metals at some point and create a very strong upper resistance level. That might include devilmetals type of reactive thinking that the monkey's always have to slam the metals and they go short out of habit.

At what levels? No idea. 1500-1600's? Don't believe it's going to be a straight ride up so I ain't putting any money on Bo's $2000 by years end. It would be nice if that type of selling does occur in 2014. That way we can dispense with having to listen to all those who are trying to become hero's invoking cycles. Clean the space, although don't trust humans to give up allegiances either despite bad track records. Humans aren't good at acknowledging their wrong thinking. Then we might see AM's possible flash crash to the upside. Just my speculation.

Sat, Jun 28, 2014 - 8:39am
ILYA OYVEY

What's interesting

Is the hot air that exist when another POV is expressed that is totally opposite of what others think should occur. Anger that exist is interesting. Remember the governement experienments that assess popluation reactions. This could be an interesting experiment on the so called enlighten folks that now where gold is going. Anyone following AM over the past knows that marekts can take many actions. Why not consider a scenario where we are in a bear for another two years. There have been longer bear markets.

The intersting thing about my posts is that i really haven't said anything so bad about anybody and I've actually praised AM, Yet the reactions show me signs that there are many emotional people on these threads and they feel what they feel and see what they see. Name calling from the enlgithend. Interesting to see AM has ignored all my post. He's on the opiside of many of you and seems to have a specialness.

I bet AM is looking at these post and wondering how these post align with the inflection points vs. getting angry and saying "stop saying that" None of us will know who any of us are expect for AM who has put his arsh on the line and we all know who he is and where he's from

All you others get to hide behind your little fantasy name and show how big you are by expressing your emotionals. You would all make bad generals AM on the otherand...

I know the idea of gold not going anywhere for two years really get's under your skin. Ha.. when the SHTF i know who to stay away from.

Remember gold is controlled, but only to an extent.

Sat, Jun 28, 2014 - 8:42am
Spartacus Rex

@ OY VEY SCHTOOPED!...

Nevertheless talks about AU @ $900! LMAO

Sat, Jun 28, 2014 - 8:45am
Green Lantern

Spartacus, $900.  He is using

Spartacus, $900. He is using mockery. He doesn't believe it. He represents disenfranchised bulls reacting to somebodies call of an extended bear market through 2015. He's mocking theat person who made that call. That's the emotion that gave rise to him. But it's absolutely no different than the bears who come here pissed off at AM for being long term bullish when they want to get out forever. An interesting turn of events since I believe that's the first time we saw that type of person. A sign from the Gods?

Sat, Jun 28, 2014 - 8:47am ILYA OYVEY
ILYA OYVEY

Big boys

Big boys now that an opposing point of view is playing devils advocate. It's required to test ones assumptions about how right they are. To look at the other side is a strength, to say how will this impact me in the longer term. I suspect most of the reactions from people are not in posistions of power or have not been in the posistion of managing anything of size.

If you where you would pose a question. "What makes you say that". But we here "im blocking you".

Remember gold will have it's run. But the weak will not see the light of day.

ILYA repin while an arsh hole was a test for all of us. We should remembmer him as he was. A screw ball but his advice, while probally wrong, can not be ignored

Sat, Jun 28, 2014 - 8:51am
ILYA OYVEY

One last thought for the day

Hilter knew how to control people. I do to.. by the reacations of all of you. You are controllable. The weak are very controllable. Thank you for proving me what I already knew..

Now go back to your fantasy world. HHHHHAAAAA

Sat, Jun 28, 2014 - 8:54am
Spartacus Rex

@ OY VEY SCHTOOPED!

!עצם אמא שלך, אתה מזויף

Sat, Jun 28, 2014 - 9:00am
-
PA

GL- miner hope

They'll be some price level among retail buyers who want to get out of these asset classes and will dump everything and run home to their momma's crying after the last few years.

I rarely disagree with one of your posts (because you are a smart cookie!) but I disagree with the above. We hit our highs three years ago in silver, nearly three in gold, that is a very very long time to shake out week hands. HUI and GDX down a crushing 65% since then, juniors even more... So who is left to be shaken out? I have a hard time imagining that there are a whole bunch of people who have withstood this type of horse-whipping for this long but would then suddenly sell after three years, a 2/3rds drop in value, and with the metals at/below cost of production. There just isn't a lot of blood left to squeeze from this turnip, in other words. JMO.

Sat, Jun 28, 2014 - 9:24am
Spartacus Rex

@ OY VEY SCHTOOPED!

What Gives? Not actually an MoT???

Sat, Jun 28, 2014 - 9:30am
Spartacus Rex

@ OY VEY SCHTOOPED! No Suprise...

When called to stand & deliver, He's... GONE! LMAO!

Sat, Jun 28, 2014 - 10:46am
Green Lantern

P4-Any disagreement from you

P4-Any disagreement from you would always give me pause to reconsider my position Obviously your scenario is possible. Yours is a rational argument by a very rational person. Investors tend not act rationally.

Who is left to throw in the towel? Those hanging on by the skin of their teeth and are cash strapped as a result of a tug of war between deflationary and inflationary (stagflation), devalued dollar, low unemployment and continued low velocity of the dollar as the Fed tries to pull this economy through the eye of the needle. People will only eat crackers for so long.

I'd also be looking at new money coming into the market that is going to want to take small wins along the way. A parabolic move up without natural selling would mean things are bad. Real bad. And I guess alot of people are saying that's coming soon. Hard to know what will happen. But it's hard for me not to imagine some degree of exuberance happening among gold bugs and wanting to cash some in for some steak and wine. It will be interesting for sure.

Sat, Jun 28, 2014 - 11:23am
Oboma

Thanks Klempton

i think i received that information from ILYA you as i was not on the list. But all the emails that were fowrded to me where from people on this board who where ILYA loyalist.

He kept saying bad things about Turd and AM as you and Spec man know. Not my problem.

AM's track record has been top of my list.

ILYA gone. no more to say on that front.

Sat, Jun 28, 2014 - 1:05pm ILYA OYVEY
Hammer
-
Somewhere over the rainbow

ILYA OYVEY wrote: Hilter knew

ILYA OYVEY wrote:

Hilter knew how to control people. I do to.. by the reacations of all of you. You are controllable. The weak are very controllable. Thank you for proving me what I already knew..

Now go back to your fantasy world. HHHHHAAAAA

You do know Hitler ended up upside down in a ditch on fire don't you.....just saying

"I found a flaw in the model that I perceived is the critical functioning structure that defines how the world works." - Alan Greenspan, October 2008 WTF ! Now you tell us !!!
Sun, Jun 29, 2014 - 3:07am
ILYA OYVEY

Last monthly buy signal was

1. Last monthly buy signal was June of 2013. There was an intermediate pivot in February. Price was rebuffed sharply in March closing off the highs and printing a bearish candle. Gold has therefore responded negatively to the February monthly pivot. This cements that monthly price and time cycles have turned bearish for gold. The momentum generated by these monthly cycles will likely overpower all TA supports over the next 12 months.

Sun, Jun 29, 2014 - 4:03am
Spartacus Rex

ILYA TROLL...

"Blah blah blah, blah blah, blah blah BLAH BLAH blah"

Gee, thanks for sharing all that stupidity. You really are Schtoo PED!

randomness