The setup for the big trade

12330 posts / 0 new
Last post
Wed, Jun 25, 2014 - 8:18pm
ILYA OYVEY

Thank you Mr. AM

Thank you for your insights. I see your track record has been great. My cousin Ilya Repin could not apprecieate you so he talked bad about you. I was jealous. There are people on this board that report back to him from these boards.

They are angry people that don't know better. You provide great insights Mr. AM thank you.

Thu, Jun 26, 2014 - 12:27am
Abraham Bernanke

Ilya O, if you are not going

Ilya O, if you are not going to contribute anything on this site except comments about Repin then please don't bother posting at all. This is AM thread and you seem to have an issue with and are commenting about I Repin in every post. I am going to ignore you as a poster and I hope others will do the same as your posts have nothing of use to this site, you clearly created this account to slander Repin. I am not here to protect Repins reputation, far from it but he is gone and your contributions about him are slander and nothing else.....

good riddance, apologies AM and the others, now back to some good reading.

Abe

SWAGER on. Silver - Wine - Art - Gold - Energy - Real estate
Thu, Jun 26, 2014 - 12:31am
ILYA OYVEY

Bernake

No problem Abraham. See you later. Thanks

Thu, Jun 26, 2014 - 3:57am
Green Lantern

AM, So many type of events in

AM, So many type of events in sync with gold inflection points. Almost seems like a gold centric view of the world. If I understand you correctly and how you intrepret events, it is if the universal flow of change takes it cues from the cycle of gold. As if all events revolve around gold like the planets revolve around the sun?

Do you see some of these events as reversed engineered to appear in accordance with gold inflection points? Or is there some universal carrier wave where all things just connected, just because. And since our interest is in gold, we look at the events as they relate to gold inflection points?

Clinton PR story, or Rockefeller which obviously would be a planned conspiracy so is timing in accordance with the cycles a planned event too? . My assumption is the owners of the media, elite, are very well aware of cycles especially Rothschilds who invested alot of $ into cycle research and under the financial support of the Truman administration. Wouldn't be difficult to schedule events such as banker deaths according to the natural order for whatever reasons. Or are they happening organically according to the natural flow where the actors are unconscious of the timing and human behavior simply acting in accordance with laws of cycles? Or does it make a difference?

I've been looking at synchronicty of events and their connections for sometime. I posted one well over a year ago here in the set-up.

https://www.tfmetalsreport.com/forum/4460/setup-big-trade?page=11

So a story that we wouldn't ordinarily look at as important geopolitically or even market related caught my attention because of how many outlets were reporting it and relating back to my post and mentioning of the California Gold Rush of 1849. Actually first references were in 48

https://www.weather.com/news/science/california-drouLooking at drought cycles, I found that it hasn't been that dry in Northern Californa since, yup 1849. California Gold Rush lasted 8 years. And then the Coinage Act of 1849. A marker for a beginning of a gold discovery cycle? Also seems to correlate roughly with a 160 year solar cycle. golds ruler? (some will understand the reference)

ght-gold-rush-20140226

https://money.cnn.com/video/news/2014/05/12/n-cmr-drought-gold-prospecto...

And one more just for fun. A few years old but I watched this story carefully. MV Maersk Alabama. April 8, 2009. (Check out kitco historic gold charts for a big inflection point) Alabama was originally a Dutch ship and the hijacking took place exactly 200 years after the Dutch East Indian Trading company setup base in USA in New Amsterdam which was the beginning of America's corporate model. Essentially, the first corporation to be run and operated by the state eventually.

Green Lantern

AM, So many type of events in sync with gold inflection points. Almost seems like a gold centric view of the world. If I understand you correctly and how you intrepret events, it is if the universal flow of change takes it cues from the cycle of gold. As if all events revolve around gold like the planets revolve around the sun?

Do you see some of these events as reversed engineered to appear in accordance with gold inflection points? Or is there some universal carrier wave where all things just connected, just because. And since our interest is in gold, we look at the events as they relate to gold inflection points?

Clinton PR story, or Rockefeller which obviously would be a planned conspiracy so is timing in accordance with the cycles a planned event too? . My assumption is the owners of the media, elite, are very well aware of cycles especially Rothschilds who invested alot of $ into cycle research and under the financial support of the Truman administration. Wouldn't be difficult to schedule events such as banker deaths according to the natural order for whatever reasons. Or are they happening organically according to the natural flow where the actors are unconscious of the timing and human behavior simply acting in accordance with laws of cycles? Or does it make a difference?

I've been looking at synchronicty of events and their connections for sometime. I posted one well over a year ago here in the set-up.

So a story that we wouldn't ordinarily look at as important geopolitically or even market related caught my attention because of how many outlets were reporting it and relating back to my post and mentioning of the California Gold Rush of 1849. Actually first references were in 48

https://www.weather.com/news/science/california-drouLooking at drought cycles, I found that it hasn't been that dry in Northern Californa since, yup 1849. California Gold Rush lasted 8 years. And then the Coinage Act of 1849. A marker for a beginning of a gold discovery cycle? Also seems to correlate roughly with a 160 year solar cycle. golds ruler? (some will understand the reference)

ght-gold-rush-20140226

And one more just for fun. A few years old but I watched this story carefully. MV Maersk Alabama. April 8, 2009. (Check out kitco historic gold charts for a big inflection point) Alabama was originally a Dutch ship and the hijacking took place exactly 200 years after the Dutch East Indian Trading company setup base in USA in New Amsterdam which was the beginning of America's corporate model. Essentially, the first corporation to be run and operated by the state eventually.

Green Lantern

ght-gold-rush-20140226

Green Lantern

ght-gold-rush-20140226

Green Lantern

ght-gold-rush-20140226

Green Lantern

ght-gold-rush-20140226

Green Lantern

ght-gold-rush-20140226

Green Lantern

ght-gold-rush-20140226

Green Lantern

ght-gold-rush-20140226

Thu, Jun 26, 2014 - 4:00am
Green Lantern

Looking at drought cycles, I found that it hasn't been that dry in Northern Californa since, yup 1849. California Gold Rush lasted 8 years. And then the Coinage Act of 1849. A marker for a beginning of a gold discovery cycle? Also seems to correlate roughly with a 160 year solar cycle. golds ruler? (some will understand the reference)

https://www.weather.com/news/science/california-drought-gold-rush-20140226​

https://money.cnn.com/video/news/2014/05/12/n-cmr-drought-gold-prospector.cnnmoney/

Thu, Jun 26, 2014 - 4:02am ILYA OYVEY
foscotanner
-
UK

@ ILYA

The track records of people are all there for people to see.

Before your cousin left the board, he had a track record in the same way that Argentus has a track record.

No one is correct 100% of the time. That is a fact.

People will like people's views based upon their application of the information. If they use the information and find it useful - then the person has a good track record. Likewise if they use it and it doesnt work well - then the person has a poor track record.

In my opinion - finding someone who is nearly always wrong can be as useful as someone who is nearly always right.

This is a very respectful board and it would be good to keep it on focus re Metals rather than worrying about track records.

Those that do not find this board useful simply do not need to be here.

Thu, Jun 26, 2014 - 5:27am
ILYA OYVEY

foscotanner

This is a very respectful board and it would be good to keep it on focus re Metals rather than worrying about track records.

Your comment about track records makes me wonder what world you live in. Track records is everything. Don't get me wrong, i understand completely that these boards are for metals. The other areas like KWN are about metals, but let's disect track records for a min becasue they are the essence of the world we live in. Everything is measured by track records. So many have been completely out of line with their thinking around metals. Of one has listened to certain people with a track record of being wrong then the implications around that are one of a negative natures. Vs. those that have a track record of being right. Track records..worrying. O we should worry about track records my friend since these imagingary worlds that you and i are now in are worlds that some people actually look at and take advice on. O yes, you you and you...the onese reading this probally have taken advice from this enviornrment. Based on that advice you had an implication. Based on the track record you had an outcome. An outcome that was either rewarding our hurtfull in nautre. My dear friend please don't get upset up me, but your comment is disrespectul to the intergrity of any wise person on this forum. Track record...ahh we all look. A baseball player that hits 330 one year and then the next 10 year hits 100. Interesting track record vs. one that hits 300 one year and then 330 the next 10 years. Who are you going to hire.

ILYA had a track record. Please go back and quantify those results as you only recall what you recall as the track record. Quantify based on data and not on what it's in your mind about waht you recall, then we can speak about his track record.

The next inflection point: has one considered that the next inflection point puts us in another bear market for the next 2.5 years. Given the cycle and events and specific desires by outside groups, this could result in a bear market that will end these boards. Consider that...will i have a track record based on this comment. What will one do based on this possible path.

Thu, Jun 26, 2014 - 5:34am
ILYA OYVEY

If I don' t need to be here

Please continue to see what you want. I am here now. Keep your eyes open and look the other way. No worries you won't offend me. You and I can't see each other. Go know and live in your world. I will do as such.

Hijack the thread. Let's see who has pateince and reacts to my post. Will be tell tailing of thenature of individuals

Thu, Jun 26, 2014 - 6:50am
klempaton
-
Terra
South Africa

WTF the you are the biggest

WTF you are the biggest troll ever invented. You start a parody account of someone you dislike so much. What a sad guy you must be.

No one cares about Repin or you.

blocked

Thu, Jun 26, 2014 - 7:33am
Green Lantern

My apologies for the

My apologies for the duplicate posts. I just realized it and unable to delete.

Thu, Jun 26, 2014 - 8:18am
-
Dublin
Ireland

What you are discussing was

What you are discussing was called by Dewey "The Synchrony of Cycles" and there was a paper written about it. Also there is a short description in his paper "The Case For Cycles". Nowadays it is called "Phase Locking in Non Linear Systems" but it's pretty much the same thing.

The Coinage Act followed the gold rush, which put gold and silver into non banker sources. The rest was just greed and power doing what they do when they operate without constraint. First the wealth, then the wealth disparity, then the envy and greed, then the plot, then the robbery. A sequence.

Climate, solar output, financial cycles are often of similar lengths. Some have weakened as society became more industrialized, and less agriculture based, but only some. The phase locking between those cycles over time must involve either a sensitivity or dependency from some upon others whereby they take a signal and follow the leader, or it alternatively indicates an overall larger force exerted which stamps it's timing upon all that fall under it's influence, thereby instituting the synchrony across all below via what might be called a "stamping" effect.

The "players" you mentioned must operate within the system they wish to "play", as they may control some but not enough to escape the constraints the same system puts on them. eg to take a predator-prey system the antelope come to the water hole to drink and survive. the lions also come to the water hole to drink and survive just like the antelope, and even if the lions also come at another time to catch antelope, that is still a use of the water hole - which if the water dries up - ends the lives of the lions just much as the antelope. The water hole and how it may be used (climate and terrain) controls and makes all subservient to it. Climate and environment come first and impose upon all else.

So the actors follow their rules to use those below them, but also follow the rules from above or their efforts fail. To take your question, and use the underlying "environment", if the existence of money was interrupted by, say, people bartering for a period, there could be no Rockefellers or Rothschilds as their system would have lost it's empowering framework. But as long as money is used by people, the money system users thrive by following the rhythms of the money system. Those rhythms show up elsewhere. So the stock market could be traded by a car salesman who only looked at the number of new sales prospects walking in his showroom door and looked at nothing else. I propose that because of synchrony, reading the posts on this forum, or spending 10 minutes in traffic, or asking a policeman about the number of disturbances he/she was called out to, or measuring patient flow at the local casualty ward, all these give a measure of prevailing sentiment and it's change, and either is enough to know if an inflection is proximate (in a general sense).

I hope this makes sense.

argentus maximus Rhythm and Price http://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html This analysis - global markets
Thu, Jun 26, 2014 - 8:36am
Green Lantern

Perfect sense!  This is an

Perfect sense!

This is an art. Something we are not very good at as a collective. We've been mostly the unconscious effect of these cycles. But that's why you started this thread yeah? And One reason you were asked to pay less attention to this at the beginning of the set up. I can't get enough of it for the very reason you stated, that if one knows how to read the tea leaves, he can know an incoming inflection point without the aid of the charts. This last one was strong and noticed without even reading the news.

Thanks AM. I appreciate you sharing this information! Your wiser than the average bear. (reference not financial. Yogi Bear, an American cartoon)