-
NY

Isn't she freaking adorable?

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Sat, Dec 22, 2012 - 8:59am
silver foil hat

Maybe this isn't quite on topic for here.... but here it is

Twas' 11 days before Christmas, around 9:38
When 20 beautiful children stormed through heaven's gate.
Their smiles were contagious; their laughter filled the air,
They could hardly believe all the beauty they saw there...

They were filled with such joy; they didn't know what to say,

They remembered nothing of what had happened earlier that day.
"Where are we?" asked a little girl, as quiet as a mouse.
"This is heaven." declared a small boy, "We’re spending Christmas at God's house."
When what to their wondering eyes did appear,
But Jesus, their savior, the children gathered near.
He looked at them and smiled, and they smiled just the same,
Then He opened His arms and He called them by name.
And in that moment was joy that only heaven can bring
Those children all flew into the arms of their King
As they lingered in the warmth of His embrace,
One small girl turned and looked at Jesus' face.
As if He could read all the questions she had,
He gently whispered to her, "I'll take care of mom and dad."
Then He looked down on earth, the world far below,
He saw all of the hurt, the sorrow, and woe.
Then He closed His eyes and He outstretched His hand,
"Let My power and presence re-enter this land!"
"May this country be delivered from the hands of fools",
"I'm taking back my nation, I'm taking back my schools!"
Then He and the children stood up without a sound,
"Come now my children, let me show you around."
Excitement filled the space, some skipped and some ran,
All displaying enthusiasm that only a small child can.
And I heard Him proclaim as He walked out of sight,
"In the midst of this darkness, I AM STILL THE LIGHT.

Hi Fiattack! The FED is a benevolent non-profit organization with the interests of the American People placed ahead of its own!
Sat, Dec 22, 2012 - 9:00am
silver foil hat

Sadly, it won't be over until the citizens are disarmed

Has anyone else considered the possibility that the NRA is falling right into the marxist's plan?

Think about this: Once the schools have armed protection, (police at every school) then only the students and the staff will be allowed in.

How do you think that the parents will be able to monitor what is being taught to their children in the future?

This event provides the framework for a 'solution' that allows complete secrecy for the indoctrination to continue instead of education.

"Gun control" is the primary goal of this tragedy, the bonus is the lockdown to access of the indoctrinational system the progressives need for the complete central control.

A shadow goobermint that allows nearly 3000 people to be murdered for a financial cover-up wouldn't give a second thought to 20 children to advance their luciferian goals.

Hi Fiattack! The FED is a benevolent non-profit organization with the interests of the American People placed ahead of its own!
Mon, Dec 24, 2012 - 4:58pm
Green Lantern

Sharing this that was on

Sharing this that was on somebodies facebook. Not a 100% sure what he is asking for. Prayer in school?? That's another rabbit hole. That being said, I like many of his statements. Some things to think about. COLUMBINE STUDENT'S FATHER 12 YEARS LATER !!
Guess our national leaders didn't expect this. On Thursday, Darrell Scott, the father of Rachel Scott, a victim of the Columbine High School shootings in Littleton, Colorado, was invited to addre...ss the House Judiciary Committee's subcommittee. What he said to our national leaders during this special session of Congress was painfully truthful.

They were
not prepared for what he was to say, nor was it received well. It needs to be heard by every parent, every teacher, every politician, every sociologist, every psychologist, and every so-called expert! These courageous words spoken by Darrell Scott are powerful, penetrating, and deeply personal. There is no doubt that God sent this man as a voice crying in the wilderness.. The following is a portion of the transcript:
"Since the dawn of creation there has been both good & evil in the hearts of men and women. We all contain the seeds of kindness or the seeds of violence. The death of my wonderful daughter, Rachel Joy Scott, and the deaths of that heroic teacher, and the other eleven children who died must not be in vain. Their blood cries out for answers.

"The first recorded act of violence was when Cain slew his brother Abel out in the field. The villain was not the club he used.. Neither was it the NCA, the National Club Association. The true killer was Cain, and the reason for the murder could only be found in Cain's heart.

"In the days that followed the Columbine tragedy, I was amazed at how quickly fingers began to be pointed at groups such as the NRA. I am not a member of the NRA. I am not a hunter. I do not even own a gun. I am not here to represent or defend the NRA - because I don't believe that they are responsible for my daughter's death.

Therefore I do not believe that they need to be defended. If I believed they had anything to do with Rachel's murder I would be their strongest opponent.

I am here today to declare that Columbine was not just a tragedy -- it was a spiritual event that should be forcing us to look at where the real blame lies! Much of the blame lies here in this room. Much of the blame lies behind the pointing fingers of the accusers themselves. I wrote a poem just four nights ago that expresses my feelings best.

Your laws ignore our deepest needs,
Your words are empty air.
You've stripped away our heritage,
You've outlawed simple prayer.
Now gunshots fill our classrooms,
And precious children die.
You seek for answers everywhere,
And ask the question "Why?"
You regulate restrictive laws,
Through legislative creed.
And yet you fail to understand,
That God is what we need!

"Men and women are three-part beings. We all consist of body, mind, and spirit. When we refuse to acknowledge a third part of our make-up, we create a void that allows evil, prejudice, and hatred to rush in and wreak havoc. Spiritual presences were present within our educational systems for most of our nation's history. Many of our major colleges began as theological seminaries. This is a historical fact. What has happened to us as a nation? We have refused to honor God, and in so doing, we open the doors to hatred and violence. And when something as terrible as Columbine's tragedy occurs -- politicians immediately look for a scapegoat such as the NRA. They immediately seek to pass more restrictive laws that contribute to erode away our personal and private liberties. We do not need more restrictive laws. Eric and Dylan would not have been stopped by metal detectors. No amount of gun laws can stop someone who spends months planning this type of massacre. The real villain lies within our own hearts.

"As my son Craig lay under that table in the school library and saw his two friends murdered before his very eyes, he did not hesitate to pray in school. I defy any law or politician to deny him that right! I challenge every young person in America , and around the world, to realize that on April 20, 1999, at Columbine High School prayer was brought back to our schools. Do not let the many prayers offered by those students be in vain. Dare to move into the new millennium with a sacred disregard for legislation that violates your God-given right to communicate with Him. To those of you who would point your finger at the NRA -- I give to you a sincere challenge.. Dare to examine your own heart before casting the first stone!

My daughter's death will not be in vain! The young people of this country will not allow that to happen!"

- Darrell Scott
Do what the media did not - - let the nation hear this man's speech. Please send this out to everyone you can.
God Bless
Tue, Dec 25, 2012 - 10:54pm
Thu, Dec 27, 2012 - 7:33pm (Reply to #26)
silver foil hat

Follow up to Zoltan's posted link

https://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/12/21/sandy-hook-massacre-evidence-of...

What amazed me when I first heard the news (as the rest of the country did) was that the FIRST news report on the radio (talk stations) came in just about 3 HOURS 30 MINUTES AFTER the shooting.

That is an eternity ( I'll admit, probably a poor choice of wording) in today's age.

Did they need time to fix some errors made in the operation to fit what they needed to report? I'm SERIOUSLY beginning to wonder WTF really happened after those two links.

This one really has me scratching my head....

https://www.infosalvo.com/us-news/victoria-sotos-rip-facebook-page-creat...

If TPTB will steal 700 BILLION, what's 20 lives worth to them for the effective repeal of the Second Amendment to bring their total central control. See, another "9-11" attack would mean that they failed to protect us and (some) people would ask why are we spending money and why do we need these agencies if we can still be attacked?

Now this incident turns the Second Amendment into an 'enemy' which must be defeated.

I doubt very much it will stop there.

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 - 8:17pm
Zoltan
-
MB
Canada

Wake Up America

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 - 7:24pm
silver foil hat

To Whom was the "warning" directed?

I'll probably find it somewhere and update this.... but who else remembers that "warning" from I believe was the CT State Police about 'spreading false information' regarding the murders?

Who ever it was speaking, I seem to recall that he wanted the FBI to investigate all the false reports.

Now let's step back and review the glaring discrepancies that have come to light in the past two weeks.

Just exactly who was the 'warning' directed to?

Is it possible that this individual was trying to say something to the people watching that what you see as the official story at that time was in fact a story?

Was this a way of 'blowing a whistle' on the official narrative without risking the (assumedly) millions of FRNs the agencies in the state receive or worse, risking his own life to get people to investigate (namely the FBI) those that were spreading what he knew to be a false story / narrative at the time, but could not say?

https://www.dailypaul.com/267521/i-think-its-official-the-sandy-hook-hoa...

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 - 7:27pm
silver foil hat

removed from the end of last post...

I wonder how much Chris Matthews had to restrain himself from NOT celebrating since yet again here's another tragedy in which children died to help the dear leader look more 'presidential'.

Didn't want this to distract from the message in the previous. But as with all Lucy Ferians, like his dear leader, they revel in death and destruction.

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 - 7:53pm
silver foil hat

What will they come up with next...

..to distract the people from learning about the expanding (at a logarithmic rate) discrepancies?

https://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/12/27/sandy-hook-huge-hoax-and-anti-g...

I'd be careful this New Years. Just sayin'.....

If that Batman map is any indication.... enjoy some time at home with family.

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 - 7:08am
I Run Bartertown

Honesty about Kosher Kontrol

1968: The Gun Control Act of 1968 comes from Rep. Emanuel Celler's House bill H.R. 17735.

1988: Senate bill S. 1523 is sponsored by Senator Howard Metzenbaum.

1990: Senator Herbert Kohl introduces bill S.2070, the Gun-Free School Zones Act of 1990, which bans gun possession in a school zone. The law will later be struck down in court as unconstitutional. 1993: Senate bill S.653 is sponsored by Sen. Howard Metzenbaum.

February, 1994: The Brady Law, which requires waiting periods to buy handguns, becomes effective. Senator Metzenbaum wrote the Brady Bill. Metzenbaum sponsored the bill in the Senate. The sponsor of the bill in the House was Rep. Charles Schumer. 1994: Senator Metzenbaum introduces S.1878, the Gun Violence Prevention Act of 1994, aka "Brady II." Rep. Schumer sponsored "Brady II" sister legislation [H.R. 1321] in the U.S. House of Representatives.

1995: Senators Kohl, Specter, Feinstein, Lautenberg and others introduce the Gun-Free School Zones Act of 1995, an amended version of the 1990 school-zone law which was struck down in court as being unconstitutional.

September, 1996: The Lautenberg Domestic Confiscation provision becomes law. It is part of a larger omnibus appropriations bill.

1997: Senate bill S. 54, the Federal Gang Violence Act of 1997, proposes much harsher sentences for people violating minor gun laws, including mandatory prison sentences and forfeiture of property. It was introduced by Dianne Feinstein

January, 1999: Senator Barbara Boxer AKA Barbara Levy introduces bill S.193, the American Handgun Standards Act of 1999. January, 1999: Senator Kohl introduces bill S.149, the Child Safety Lock Act of 1999. It would to require a child safety lock in connection with transfer of a handgun. February, 1999: Senator Frank Lautenberg introduces bill S.407, the Stop Gun Trafficking Act of 1999. February, 1999: Senator Lautenberg introduces S.443, the Gun Show Accountability Act of 1999.

March, 1999: Senator Lautenberg introduces bill S.560, the Gun Industry Accountability Act of 1999. March, 1999: Senator Feinstein introduces bill S.594, the Large Capacity Ammunition Magazine Import Ban Act of 1999. May, 2000: Senate bill S. 2515, Firearm Licensing and Record of Sale Act of 2000, is submitted by Senators Feinstein, Senator Barbara Boxer, Sen. Lautenberg and Sen. Schumer. It is a plan for a national firearms licensing system.

January, 2001: Senate bill S.25, Firearm Licensing and Record of Sale Act of 2001, is sponsored by Feinstein, Schumer, and Boxer.

May, 2003: Senators Feinstein, Schumer, Boxer and others introduce legislation that would reauthorize the 1994 federal assault weapons ban

October, 2003: Senators Feinstein, Lautenberg, Levin [also Jewish] and Schumer co-sponsor bill S.1774, designed to stop the sunset [ending] of the Undetectable Firearms Act of 1988.

March, 2005: Senator Lautenberg introduces bill S.645, "to reinstate the Public Safety and Recreational Firearms Use Protection Act," in other words, to reinstate the 1994 assault-rifle ban

March, 2005: Senator Feinstein introduces bill S.620, "to reinstate the Public Safety and Recreational Firearms Use Protection Act," in other words, to reinstate the 1994 assault-rifle ban

Feinstein helped draft the last iteration of an assault weapons ban, in 1994. It lapsed in 2004, after the National Rifle Association fought against its renewal.

B'nai B'rith International on Monday demanded the reinstatement of the assault weapons ban.

"Assault weapons enable a shooter to fire multiple rounds without stopping to reload as they automatically expel and load ammunition with each trigger-pull," B'nai B'rith said in a statement. "There is no sane, acceptable, reasonable need in a civilian setting to fire off large rounds of ammunition."

The Jewish Council for Public Affairs circulated a petition through its constituent Jewish community relations councils that calls for "meaningful legislation to limit access to assault weapons and high capacity ammunition magazines, aggressive enforcement of firearm regulations, robust efforts to ensure that every person in need has access to quality mental health care, and a serious national conversation about violence in media and games."

Officials of Jewish groups planning on action said the likeliest vehicle would be Feinstein’s legislation, which she plans to introduce as soon as Congress reconvenes, in January.

“We have been in touch with Sen. Feinstein,” said Susan Turnbull, who chairs Jewish Women International, a group that has as a principal focus combating domestic violence. “We support her bill.”

The National Council of Jewish Women, which has also taken a leading role in the Jewish community on gun control initiatives in the past, announced its support Tuesday for the Feinstein legislation and for legislation proposed by Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) that would tighten background checks. The NCJW has in the past mobilized a grassroots network of activists to push for gun control legislation. Hadassah also called on Congress to introduce reforms.

The United Synagogue for Conservative Judaism and the Conservative movement’s Rabbinical Assembly on Monday called not only for a ban on assault weapons, but for longer purchase times, deeper background checks, coding ammunition for identification and banning online sales of ammunition.

Sen. Joseph Lieberman (I-Conn.), who is retiring, expressed support for an assault weapons ban

And don't forget Bloomberg.

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 - 7:16am (Reply to #32)
silver foil hat

@ IRB

Makes me question how many fewer victims there would have been with more citizens armed in.... oh, let's say, late 1930's to early 1940's Germany.

Maybe they can answer that question.

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 - 10:23am
I Run Bartertown

silver foil hat - Or Maybe

"Makes me question how many fewer victims there would have been with more citizens armed in.... oh, let's say, late 1930's to early 1940's Germany."

The flip side to that question is 'what nefarious political causes and outsized influence-leveraging were being pushed PRIOR to the Germans finally having had enough to accept such measures?'

Either way you look at it,

it's a good argument for the Bloombergs, Metzenbaums, Boxers (Levy), Feinsteins, Schumers, Levins, Lautenbergs, and Leibermans to back the fuck off. Ideally, 'Never Again' would mean 'never again will we partake in the types of subversive activities that have gotten us kicked out of 83 Nations'.

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 - 6:58pm
HAVEFAITH
-
Toronto,
Canada

WOW WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS? Very Disturbing.

I don't know what to make of this but it appears some of the participants in this story are paid actors. What is going on?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_EEKqcRELz4

Blessings all

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 - 8:54am
silver foil hat

warning: Someone expanded on it as well..

Are The Police Threatening "Conspiracy Theorists" Over The Sandy Hook Shooting?

Was this a pre-emptive warning because TPTB knew the story wouldn't stand up to scrutiny?

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 - 7:46pm
silver foil hat

This year's Pulitzer Prize

for Excellence In Journalistic Stupidity goes to ......

THE JOURNAL NEWS

https://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2013/01/05/Inmates-threaten-guards-using-newspaper-gun-map

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 - 9:13pm
Be Prepared

What will you do?

I am not trying to be a defeatist and say that this "unconstitutional" proposed law of Feinstein will pass, but... if it does, what will you do? Will you willing walk into a police station and "register" all of your rifles? What if they come knocking?

It's easy to say.... from the comfort of our chairs... what we would do.... but when they bring the full weight against us... the IRS, our credit, our employment... and form it into a knife at our necks...... The question becomes much more difficult to answer.

Plan for Tomorrow, but Work your Plan Today
Thu, Jan 10, 2013 - 1:02am
small_potatoes
-
Morristown, TN

I was scrolling through some archived posts on the

Northeast Intelligence Network site and came across this at the end of one of his "DHS Insider" posts dated 6-18-12......

My source continued: “As we’ve discussed, I heard something that troubled me deeply, and still does. As Obama’s approval rating dips, desperation becomes more of an issue. There is much discussion about the racial divide in this country, and as we talked about, there is an anticipation over the Trayvon Martin case. Depending on how things go, they are determined to inflate this into a much larger issue, and plan to fan the flames of racial division to cause a much broader divide resulting in a chaos on the streets.

But a back-up plan might be in the works. Remember, this is just rumor, just talk, but it makes sense. Something that would cause deep sympathy for Obama and even the First Family – a false flag operation where Obama or his family would not be in any actual danger, but it would appear that way. Some sort of a threat or incident against them carried out by a person or group fitting the fictitious threat categories identified earlier. Perhaps by a pro-Second Amendment, constitutionalists and racists as well – making the most out of the fantasy threats to our country. Something that will fool a whole lot of people and justify police-state like practices. Something that will change the hearts and minds of as many people as possible, perhaps convincing them that there is a danger and Obama is right. Just the thought of such a thing is chilling.”

Concluding, my source reminded me of the quote by Adolph Hitler’s Propaganda Minister Joseph Goebbels: “The bigger the lie, the more people will believe it.”

The emphasis was added by me, and I think the reference was actually in regard to Obama's reelection... but it makes you wonder if something was overheard and misinterpreted maybe. Dunno, just something to think about.

Thu, Jan 10, 2013 - 2:04pm
HAVEFAITH
-
Toronto,
Canada

SANDY HOOK ANALOGIES WITH LONDON BOMBING

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 - 10:27pm
Zoltan
-
MB
Canada

Tribute video to Victims posted before event

Lots of these "pre posted" sites/videos are coming to light. Still a sheeple?

Video unavailable

Also our friend SilverGoldSilver (father of the foul mouthed bears cartoons) has some new stuff on his blog.

Z