7838 posts / 0 new
Last post
Thu, May 30, 2013 - 12:15am
Mr. Fix
-
NY

@ Magpie

It certainly is fun to see Obama embroiled in scandal, I'm not entirely sure of what to make of it at the moment, except to say that I don't expect Obama to be going anywhere anytime soon. I haven't figured out yet if the scandals are a diversion, or if they are about to be derailed by a diversion, or both.

I tend to listen to a lot of “right wing” talk radio during both my day, and my evening, and it seems to be the only topic of conversation, and yet when I sit here in front of my computer I really don't pay much attention to it at all.

That's what has me thinking that it is nothing more than a sideshow.

I'm not sure if the new world order folks are trying to get rid of him, or if they are simply creating a diversion for him.

Some of this just doesn't quite add up, in that I know that Bush junior and senior are solidly in the new world order camp, and on most policy issues, Obama is just carrying on the Bush agenda.

I'm well aware that both the Democrats and the Republicans, at least the leadership is all new world order,

so this may be a little more than a soap opera like drama that is being staged for our entertainment.

Since it is both obvious and apparent that the Republicans have no interest in presenting any real challenge to Obama, I am going to have to assume that his presidency is safe for the time being.

As far as the scandals are concerned, they are probably all true, and I'm certain that he is guilty of many impeachable offenses, but so far, there is no one in authority that is willing to attempt to do anything about it.

Most importantly, Obama does not appear to be the least bit worried.

Remember the first debate With Romney?

Obama was getting creamed, and yet he appeared to be utterly unconcerned.

He knew it was just a show for everyone's entertainment.

It says to me that every now and then they need to throw the patriots just enough red meat to think that there might be some hope.

It buys time.

It is also an excellent tool to catch everyone off guard when the real plan is actually put into place.

The fact that the lame stream media appears to be going after Obama is what really makes me suspicious,

they would not do that unless they were told to.

Just more evidence as to why I think it is all staged.

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Thu, May 30, 2013 - 12:50am
Magpie

@ Mr. Fix

No worries for Obama about the debate. He knew our votes would be counted in Spain by a company once owned by Soros. He knew he had it in the bag. The election was just a dog and pony show.

He should have been impeached a long time ago, when his first "birth certificate" was forensically dismantled. By the time the second one came out I had learned how to look for the deception. It only took a couple of seconds. You gotta wonder why anyone would have a third-rate forger that didn't even know how to lock together the layers. I think it had something to do with not wanting the information to go beyond his inner circle.

ancaro imparo.
Thu, May 30, 2013 - 1:06am
Magpie

A good read

https://www.alt-market.com/articles/1526-its-not-about-obama

Our problems will not be solved by military coup exactly because Barack Obama is not the primary source of our problems. He is a middle-man, a mascot, a salesman for the collectivist dictatorship, and nothing more. Getting rid of him in the wrong way will only exacerbate our dilemma.

Because our fight is with a globalist element that uses government as a tool, rather than a seat of power, removing one abusive president will change nothing. This is why the “March on Washington” idea is strategic idiocy at its most dangerous and cliché. I can’t tell you how many times over the years I have heard chest beating activists wail in anger, wondering “why, oh why!” we don’t all simply “take up arms” and march to the capital. Well, here are few good reasons…

ancaro imparo.
Thu, May 30, 2013 - 1:12am
Mr. Fix
-
NY

@ Magpie

Pres. Obama does not appear to have a worry in the world, and even though he knows that many are on to him,

he just flaunts it, I suspect he is literally trying to incite a response, provoke a revolution, or draw out any real opposition.

I also think the first wave will get slaughtered.

He genuinely handles himself as one who is “untouchable”.

I'm not exactly sure now the the exact moment when it occurred to me that he would be the last American president, but I know it was prior to his 2008 victory. There was just way too many things that did not add up about him. Rush Limbaugh , and Sean Hannity were taking him apart piece by piece on a daily basis, and yet his poll numbers were huge. I also felt very strongly that John McCain was working for Obama.

I have known for many years that America was being intentionally destroyed from the inside,

but as soon as Obama came on scene, I knew he was the one appointed to finish the job.

That is why I do not think he is in any political trouble at the moment, in fact I don't think he cares anymore if he's popular or not he has successfully put all the pieces in place that he needs to run a full blown police state,

and I know that he is an aspiring dictator, and his true intentions will soon be revealed.

Ironically, even when he declares Marshall law, half the country will think it's a good thing.

Thu, May 30, 2013 - 1:30am
Mr. Fix
-
NY

@ Magpie Thank you for “a good read”.

that pretty much sums up what I was thinking, I know I give Obama way too much credit, and that he is just the face of the evil Empire, and that removing him, and even most of our present government would accomplish absolutely nothing.

I've been listening to Mark Levin on the radio in the evenings, and in this evenings broadcast he said he is going to announce a plan for taking our country back, and he will be discussing it over the summer.

He seems to have gone from Republican cheerleader, to a point of view very similar to what is discussed

in the article you just posted. He knows that America is in big trouble, and that Elections will not solve it.

It should be interesting to see what he comes up with, he has been battling government agencies for a living for many years now.

He sees the lawlessness every day, and realizes that there are no traditional ways to to get justice anymore.

This scenario spoken of in your previous post seems to infer that the only option will ultimately be the American public fighting for their country back.

Sounds messy, but I don't see any other viable option anymore,

it'll be interesting to see if Mark comes up with something just a tad less bloody.

In the meantime, I don't think he has much time to come up with a viable alternative, because the way I see the situation, a collapse is imminent.

Sweet dreams.

Thu, May 30, 2013 - 9:59am
Nana

Rehypothecation=Financial Terrorism

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-05-29/bank-international-settlements...

Central Banks' Central Bank Warns About Rehypothecation Threats

Just a few years ago, central bankers dared not breathe the word rehypotehcation - after all it was the secret fabric that held the shadow banking system together, which was a critical hub to perpetuating the central bankers' plan of reflating assets and creating a wealth effect if only for the 1%, while keeping the rest content with free Obamaphones and endless promises of "trickling down" which four years into Bernanke's grand monetary experiment has yet to materialize. Then, little by little, more and more started to realize that the shadow banking system, whose fiath-based (sic) liabilities amount to somewhere between $60 and $100 trillion (of credit money) globally, is precisely the inflation buffer that has allowed central banks to engage in round after round of QE, which has sent global stocks to all time highs, while keeping the world mired in the longest economic depression since the 1930s (explained here).....

Read rest of article via link.

Thu, May 30, 2013 - 10:48am
Nana

Now You See It- Now You Don't

Thu, May 30, 2013 - 12:27pm
Nana

Oklahoma--PINK--HAARP

Thu, May 30, 2013 - 12:46pm
Nana

Promise me You Will Never Run Again, and We’ll Drop This (FEC)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/05/breaking-lois-lerner-told-repub...

BREAKING>>> Lois Lerner Told Republican in 1996: “Promise me You Will Never Run Again, and We’ll Drop This (FEC) Case”

Lois Lerner, the controversial director of the tax-exempt organizations division at the Internal Revenue Service, has a long sordid history of targeting conservatives.

Under the direction of Lois Lerner, the Federal Election Commission sued the Christian Coalition in the 1990s. She harassed the Christian Coalition for three election cycles. Eventually, she lost her case. At one point Lerner even asked a conservative if Pat Robertson prayed over him. (Sound familiar?)

Then there’s this…
Lois Lerner made this offer to Republican Senate candidate Al Salvi in 1996,
“Promise me you will never run for office again, and we’ll drop this case.”
USofArn reported:

In 1996 Lois Lerner, the IRS official at the center of the harassment of Tea Party groups seeking tax exempt status, was head of the enforcement division of the Federal Elections Commission(FEC). That year Al Salvi was the Republican nominee for the US Senate from Illinois, his Democrat opponent was then congressman Dick Durbin.

Isn't Durbin one (of the many) democrat senators that sent a letter to the irss asking them to "target" these groups........seems Durbin targeted his opponent too..

Thu, May 30, 2013 - 1:12pm
Nana

Statins Make "Women Stupid" & Other "Side Effects"

https://www.tbyil.com/FDA_Statins_Warning.htm

Federal health officials added new safety alerts to the prescribing information for statin drugs earlier this year, citing increased risks of memory loss, diabetes and muscle pain. It is the first time the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has officially linked statins to cognitive problems like forgetfulness and confusion, though such problems have been reported for several years....

....Although studies have indicated that statin drugs can reduce the risk of heart disease for some high-risk patients, their effectiveness, actions and touted benefits have become increasingly questionable. For example, a 2010 study published in the British Medical Journal found that statin drugs helped lower the risk of heart disease, averting 271 cases for every 10,000 high-risk patients treated. However, the same study also found that statin drugs significantly increase a person's risk of cataracts, muscle weakness, liver dysfunction and kidney failure....

.....Other studies and reports have indicated that statin drugs result in increased risks of potentially deadly irregular heartbeats (arrhythmias), diabetes, hypertension, peripheral neuropathy, or pain or numbness in the extremities like fingers and toes, heartbeats, elevated blood glucose, tendon problems and even cancer. Increased risks of arrhythmias, diabetes and muscle weakness are particularly worrisome, given statin drugs intended use to prevent heart disease. As Natural News reported January 12, 2012 in the article "Study - statin drugs linked to higher diabetes risk":....

Read entire article via links.

https://www.wallstreetweather.net/2008/02/surprise-your-brain-needs-chol...

Surprise! Your Brain Needs Cholesterol

“This drug makes women stupid.” – Dr. Orli Etingin, vice chairman of medicine at New York Presbyterian Hospital, commenting on Lipitor at a recent luncheon discussion on women and the brain.

Remember the government’s commercials showing a fried egg with the voice over stating, “This is your brain on drugs”? The ad was referring to illegal drugs, but apparently your brain can achieve the same effect if you take any of the legally prescribed drugs the FDA has approved to lower cholesterol. According to an article in today’s Wall Street Journal, your brain needs cholesterol to fully function: “The brain is largely cholesterol, much of it in the myelin sheaths that insulate nerve cells and in the synapses that transmit nerve impulses. Some doctors theorize that lowering cholesterol could slow the connections that facilitate thought and memory. Statins may also lead to the formation of abnormal proteins seen in the brains of Alzheimer’s patients.”

The Journal article also cites that “cognitive effects (fuzzy thinking and memory loss) are the second most common problem, after muscle aches, reported by patients to the Statin Effect Study at the University of California, San Diego.”

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/02/090223221430.htm

Research by an Iowa State University scientist suggests that cholesterol-reducing drugs known as statins may lessen brain function.

Yeon-Kyun Shin, a biophysics professor in the department of biochemistry, biophysics and molecular biology, says the results of his study show that drugs that inhibit the liver from making cholesterol may also keep the brain from making cholesterol, which is vital to efficient brain function.

"If you deprive cholesterol from the brain, then you directly affect the machinery that triggers the release of neurotransmitters," said Shin. "Neurotransmitters affect the data-processing and memory functions. In other words -- how smart you are and how well you remember things."....

Thu, May 30, 2013 - 1:20pm
Nana

REDRUM

Police Shoot & Kill Grandfather While Responding To Burglary Call
Thu, May 30, 2013 - 1:28pm
Nana

Elementry School- "Gender-Bender" Day

https://www.wnd.com/2013/05/official-cross-dressing-day-for-kids-sparks-...

Official Cross-Dressing Day for kids sparks outrage

It was part of a week of school spirit festivities in Milwaukee that included theme days such as Crazy Hair Day and events were routine for students and parents until the schedule hit “Gender-Bender” Day...

Watch video and read rest of article via link.

Thu, May 30, 2013 - 1:44pm
Nana

Senate Approves Driver's Licenses For Illegal Aliens

https://www.ctnow.com/hc-undocumented-drivers-license-0530-20130529,0,46...

Senate Approves Driver's Licenses For Undocumented Immigrants

With the Senate's endorsement early Thursday, Connecticut joined a small but growing group of states that allows undocumented immigrants in the U.S. to obtain a special driver's license.

The bill to allow driver's licenses for undocumented immigrants, which the Senate approved 19-16 with two Democrats joining the Republican minority to vote no, is expected to be signed into law by Gov. Dannel P. Malloy.....

Read rest of article and watch video via link.

Connecticut along with the media are promoting the LIE of "Undocumented immigrants", they are ILLEGAL ALIENS.

Should drug dealers now be called unlicensed pharmacist?

Thu, May 30, 2013 - 1:53pm
Nana

Hershberger Victory for Private Food Rights

https://thecompletepatient.com/article/2013/may/26/hershberger-victory-p...

Hershberger Victory for Private Food Rights Sends Message That People Can, and Will, Fight Overbearing Regulators

Make no mistake, Vernon Hershberger won a huge victory in today’s early morning hours in Baraboo, WI. “It’s a beautiful day,” Hershberger told me this morning, after a few hours of sleep following the 1 a.m. jury decision that acquitted him of three of four criminal misdemeanor charges. Yes, it was a beautiful day, for farming and for food rights.

The State threw everything it had at this humble father of ten children, and when it was over, its guys in the dark suits scampered out of the courtroom in the darkness of the night after a jury of twelve ordinary Americans handed them their heads on a platter. After less than four hours of consideration, those Americans told the hot-shot lawyers that their thousands of pages of legal documents and computer forensic experts and five days of arguing had failed miserably to convince a single one of them that Hershberger should be required to have any of three retail and dairy licenses insisted upon by the State.

Hershberger has already heard through the grapevine that the jurors didn’t give a moment’s thought to going with the state’s charges. “They tried their best to set me free,” he said.

Thu, May 30, 2013 - 2:04pm
Nana

Deadly Food...Dead Bees...Dead...Dead...Dead

https://topinfopost.com/2013/05/28/russia-warns-obama-monsanto

Russia Warns Obama: Monsanto

....Important to note, this report says, is that Syngenta, along with bio-tech giants Monsanto, Bayer, Dow and DuPont, now control nearly 100% of the global market for genetically modified pesticides, plants and seeds.

Also to note about Syngenta, this report continues, is that in 2012 it was criminally charged in Germany for concealing the fact that its genetically modified corn killed cattle, and settled a class-action lawsuit in the US for $105 million after it was discovered they had contaminated the drinking supply of some 52 million Americans in more than 2,000 water districts with its “gender-bending” herbicide Atrazine.........On 26 March, Obama quietly signed this “Monsanto Protection Act” into law thus ensuring the American people have no recourse against this bio-tech giant as they fall ill by the tens of millions, and many millions will surely end up dying in what this MRNE report calls the greatest agricultural apocalypse in human history as over 90% of feral (wild) bee population in the US has already died out, and up to 80% of domestic bees have died out too.

Read entire article via link.

Thu, May 30, 2013 - 2:41pm
DayStar

RE: Harmonizing the Prophets

Mr. Fix,

Just as an FYI, one of the Illuminati playing cards has to do with germ warfare and others involve nuclear and what could be HAARP. It looks like they throw the book at us.

Regarding your question regarding the GW prophecy being more optimistic than the Sibyls and Revelation, here's what you have to consider: they all harmonize, if you consider local and global conditions. The GW prophecy does say patriots hold out till an army from heaven rescues them and then America recovers. That's true in America. You need to notice the text in the GW prophecy that says, "Well nigh overcome." That is flexible enough to integrate with all the other prophecies that describe the decline of Christianity and the distress of the saints during these last years. For example, the Bible describes the coming of Christ with expressions like, two men were in the field, one would be taken and the other left. Two men were in one bed; one would be taken and the other left. Two women were grinding at the mill; one would be taken and the other left. Careful analysis of these texts shows that they describe a desperate situation among believers when Christ returns to rescue the faithful. For example, two men in the field could describe men hunting and gathering in a primitive, austere environment on a dying earth. The next one is definitely unusual. Two men are in one bed. Usually this lawfully happens when men are on a hunting trip in a severe environment where sleeping together is necessary to stay warm. Two women grinding at the mill are using the most primitive form of food preparation: mortar and pestle. Why would they be reduced to such a state? It must be they are nomads with few resources fixing tough foods like roots that require extensive preparation to be edible. So, the picture the gospels paint of the Second Coming is one of desperation, severity, and austerity. Also, the Ascension of Isaiah says the people at that time will flee from one deserted place to another as they try to survive while they wait for the coming of the Beloved. A few Christians survive, but it looks like from the hunter-gatherer lifestyle that they are well nigh overcome.

The Book of Revelation says the Antichrist will make war with the saints and will overcome them (Rev 13:7). That's also what the GW Prophecy says; the patriots are well nigh overcome. However, the Bible also promises that there will be a few survivors among the elect ("we shall not all sleep", 1Co 15:51). There is also a promise in 2 Baruch 29:2, "I will protect only those who are found in those self-same days in this land [the land of Israel]", so it makes a difference where you are as to what the circumstances are. Unfortunately, most Christians, will abandon Christ during the 7th world empire and the subsequent rule of the Antichrist or they will die from the persecutions of the 7th world empire and the Antichrist, like most patriots will here in America. Those patriots that cast their lot in with Israel when it leaves America will have a better life than those that continue to fight a losing battle against the elites. Those that are cut off or don't make it to the East Coast won't have any choice but to resist. The GW promise is that at least a few survive and continue to resist until the end.

DayStar

Thu, May 30, 2013 - 3:08pm
Nana

The Final Nail In America's Financial Coffin

https://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2013/05/30/the-final-nail-in-americas...

The Final Nail In America’s Financial Coffin

Our government is broke, in fact they are beyond broke since the 2008-09 decision was made to cover the derivative debt losses of the criminal banksters. As a result of their financial desperation, the government, on behalf of Wall Street, has become increasingly desperate, aggressive and criminal.

There can be no doubt that most of the aware among us are cognizant of the ongoing government discussions being held about their intentions of requiring every U.S. citizen to put at least a portion of their retirement savings into a government-controlled retirement accounts regardless of whether they have your approval or not.

As I have reported before, Treasury Secretary, Jack Lew, has announced that he is “borrowing” from federal pension funds this summer in order to help the federal government meet its debt obligations. Since the national deficit is $17 trillion dollars and the unfunded federal mandated liabilities will exceed $200 trillion dollars in one year, these victimized federal workers will never see their full retirement. And if you find yourself breathing a sigh of relief because you do not work for the federal government, you have sadly deluded yourself because the government mafia is coming after all forms of retirement accounts, both pension funds and invested retirements (e.g. 401k’s).

Why Would the Feds Start Their Crime Spree With Federal Retirement Accounts?

Thu, May 30, 2013 - 10:49pm
Magpie

Project Veritas & DHS

DHS stuff in the second half.

DHS Accosts @Project_Veritas after exposing CA Assemblyman 'Homeless Bill of Rights' Hypocrisy
ancaro imparo.
Fri, May 31, 2013 - 1:26am
Magpie

Iris scans to track school children

And the next time we all go in for a new driver's license we'll have a biometric scan of our iris added to the database that already includes our government-mandated facial recognition software compliant photo.

This is sick, and the technology scares the sh*t out of me:

https://rt.com/usa/school-scan-iris-students-023/

ancaro imparo.
Fri, May 31, 2013 - 1:48am
Magpie

Some things I didn't know about the deaths of SEAL team 6

https://www.westernjournalism.com/obamas-seal-team-6-coverup/

6. The CH-47 black box was “lost” according to the military investigation—“washed away by an Afghan flood.” As most know, aircraft black boxes don’t get “lost”; they are virtually indestructible and carry a tracking device that makes them easy to locate. It was “lost” in order to cover up something the Obama administration wants to keep hidden.

ancaro imparo.

Contribute

Donate Shop

randomness