7838 posts / 0 new
Last post
Tue, May 28, 2013 - 1:38pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Thoughts on the American invasion.

I have no doubt that it will be attempted, and it makes sense that it will be the combined forces of many countries, and let's not forget to throw the United Nations in for good measure.

But something similar to Afghanistan, or Vietnam, I strongly suspect that it will be come somewhat of a long-term quagmire with massive casualties on both sides.

There's just no freaking way that Obama will successfully disarm the American populace, despite his best attempts.

The collapse will simply have to happen while Americans are still armed to the teeth, (at least as compared to most countries).

I know that the Chinese fear having a gun pointed at them from behind every blade of grass, and using a strategy of scorched earth, such as nuclear carpet bombing, would defeat the purpose of invasion in the first place.

It may be how Persia winds up on top of the pile, since those that choose not to invade the United States, will be the ones that do not deplete their own resources.

I think to the well-prepared, the economic collapse is survivable, and with that little bit of luck, patriots may be able to hunker down and inflict serious damage to an invading army or armies.

But ultimately, I don't see any winners in that particular scenario, just massive losses on both sides.

Ironically, that would leave Israel as the only democracy left.

So how does that scenario fit in with prophecy?

I know that there are others that have studied biblical prophecy in far more detail than myself.

I have no reason to believe that it won't play out in a similar fashion than what is foretold,

if for no other reason, than that it is a blueprint, or a script, for how the powers that be like to operate.

I am not a big fan of divine intervention, many civilizations have woven biblical prophecy into their military agenda, and as a result, they no longer exist. I will give a hat tip to Israel for apparently having God on their side when it comes to crunch time.

I've got a few more tasks to accomplish today,

catch you later.

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Tue, May 28, 2013 - 4:59pm
DayStar

RE: Mr. Fix's Questions

Mr. Fix, the stuff I am giving you is so obscure hardly anybody knows about it any more. These works have been around for thousands of years, but they were lost to the West for a long time, and only turned up in the 1800s when Tischendorf and others found ancient manuscripts scattered in Ethiopia, Slovenia, and Sinai and other places. I doubt if the elites are using these ancient prophecies as a template, but it is possible. The Christians of the first three centuries knew about these things and quote them, but we have largely forgotten. Some of these were published as scholarly translations in the 1800s, and they are now in the public domain. You can find these sources on the internet, so the elites could know about them.

Mr Fix wrote:
But ultimately, I don't see any winners in that particular scenario, just massive losses on both sides. Ironically, that would leave Israel as the only democracy left. So how does that scenario fit in with prophecy?
George Washington's prophecy says the patriots hold out until the Second Coming. My calculations put that at 2037-2038. Americans are not winners, just survivors. The part you will have trouble with is: I believe God gathers the Hebrews from all over the world to America first, because the land of Israel is too hot to inhabit for a while after the Assyrian invasion. It has to cool off for a few years after the Syrian-Iraqi-Iranian (the Assyrians) invasion. The Assyrian invasion of Israel leaves Israel in rubble and the US without any power. Only 2-5% of the Israelis survive. Maybe 5 years later, God will bring back to the land of Israel all the Jews from all over who were waiting in America. Ironically, the Israel of that time will not be democratic. It will be theocratic. Benjamin Netanyahu is the last democratic leader of Israel. DayStar
Tue, May 28, 2013 - 5:06pm
DayStar

RE: Changing Ponfiffs

Mr. Fix, Re the change in pontiffs, I am thinking it was like The Godfather who made the money scalper "an offer he couldn't refuse". I think the new pope made the old pope a similar offer. I am sure you are aware that the current pope is the last in the line of St. Malachy's popes, just like the current prime minister of Israel, Benjamin Netanyahu, is the 12th of the predicted twelve last shepherds of Israel (Enoch 90:19), and we are in the time of 7th of the 7 firebirds (Phoenix/Phenix, Sibylline Oracles VIII:184; Tacitus, Annals of Imperial Rome, fourth firebird hatched in AD 34 and each bird lives 500 years). The current pope will rule over a very changed church over the next 20 years. If the current pope is the right guy, the Sibyls say he will introduce his son and have him worshiped as God. Albert Pike says during the reign of the NWO that they plan to introduce "the pure doctrine of Lucifer". The Sibyls also imply the NWO will purchase our world with gold:

"But, bought with gold, 45 It had belonged to rich men and God must For poor men have prepared another world." Sibylline Oracles VIII:45

You notice the source for much of the gold being sold is currently gold coming out of the smelters in Switzerland, but there was an article recently that also said Switzerland is the place the pope stores his silver. Likely, he stores his gold there too, as well as in the catacombs. The Sibyls say the grey haired prince goes all over the world after he comes to power looking for gold and silver, but especially silver.

"Unto the west, there shall be then a lord Gray-headed [grey haired prince], having name of the near sea [famous for an action in Libya?], The world inspecting with a nimble foot, [The world?] Bringing gifts, having large amount of gold 70 And plundering hateful silver even more." Sibylline Oracles VIII:67

Based on that, I think silver will be more valuable than gold, but it also appears the pope wants his gold back that he spent to buy the world. Sort of a raw deal for the world, don't you think? The world of men ends up with nothing, except what God reserves for them, i.e. what's left of America for a while and then Israel until the last of the age.

DayStar

Tue, May 28, 2013 - 5:06pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Okay, just a really simple question.

Admittedly, I should have asked this many months ago. I thought I would figure it out, but I am still just guessing.

Who is the profit named George Washington?

Do you have a link to some of his work?

The only two I know, are America's first president, and a regular contributor to Zero Hedge.

Somehow, I think I've missed something somewhere.

Tue, May 28, 2013 - 5:40pm
Nana

HAARP-RED- Heartland States

Tue, May 28, 2013 - 5:57pm
Nana

Real Health Care Reform

https://m.sunjournal.com/news/maine-business/0001/11/30/south-portland-d...

“I’ve been able to cut my prices in half because my overhead will be so much less,” he said.

Before, Ciampi charged $160 for an office visit with an existing patient facing one or more complicated health problems. Now, he charges $75.

Patients with an earache or strep throat can spend $300 at their local hospital emergency room, or promptly get an appointment at his office and pay $50, he said.

Ciampi collects payment at the end of the visit, freeing him of the time and costs associated with sending bills, he said.

That time is crucial to Ciampi. When his patients come to his office, they see him, not a physician’s assistant or a nurse practitioner, he said.

“If more doctors were able to do this, that would be real health care reform,” he said. “That’s when we’d see the cost of medicine truly go down.”

Read entire article via link.

Tue, May 28, 2013 - 6:08pm
Nana

Childrens Vitamins-Big Pharma Style

Tue, May 28, 2013 - 6:15pm
Nana

Nice!

https://www.mlive.com/news/detroit/index.ssf/2013/05/former_michigan_sup...

Former Michigan Supreme Court Justice Diane Hathaway gets year in prison for bank fraud

ANN ARBOR, MI -- U.S. District Judge John Corbett O'Meara sentenced former Michigan Supreme Court Justice Diane Hathaway to one year and one day in prison followed by two years of supervised release for bank fraud Tuesday.

Hathaway pleaded guilty in January to hiding assets in order to convince ING Bank to agree to the short sale of her Grosse Pointe Park home, which allowed her to shed some $600,000 in underwater mortgage debt.

O'Meara appeared pained as he handed out the sentence, issuing it after a long pause and after extended praise of the arguments presented by both the defense and prosecution.

Read rest of article via link.

Tue, May 28, 2013 - 8:21pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Here is a different spin on the government takeover.

While reading zero hedge, I found a link to an SGT report that says that Bush Cheney and Rumsfeld cemented a deal for a banker takeover of the American government on 9/11.

DayStar, take a quick look, and tell me what you think, it seems to concur with our hypothesis that the old European elite took over the American government.

apparently, they want it back from Obama.

https://sgtreport.com/2013/05/sgt-report-unbound-proof-the-u-s-govt-has-...

Tue, May 28, 2013 - 10:02pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Whoops, I take it back.

I listened to the audio link in the previous post, and according to them, Obama simply picked up where Bush and Cheney left off. Somehow I think they're missing something.

Either way, they seem to have conclusively proven that the American public has completely lost control of the government. With video of congressional hearings involving the military, they point out how new policies and new powers granted to the military to engage in warfare anywhere on the planet, is completely unconstitutional.

Nana has already addressed this particular issue in some of her recent links.

From my own personal observations, I concur with Day Star, and not the SGT report, as apparently Obama is not answering to his European banker buddies like he is supposed to.

I'm sure they'll work it all out somehow.

Wed, May 29, 2013 - 10:52am
Nana

Bigger Than Watergate

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/28/irs-scandal-letters_n_3349174....

IRS Scandal Letters: Other Offices Sent Requests To Target Tea Party Groups, NBC News Reports

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/05/23/irs-official-who-refused-to-...

IRS official who refused to testify facing more scrutiny over scandal

Wed, May 29, 2013 - 12:29pm
Nana

Study: Diet Soda Will Rot Your Teeth Like Crack Cocaine & Meth

https://www.occupycorporatism.com/study-diet-soda-will-rot-your-teeth-li...

Study: Diet Soda Will Rot Your Teeth Like Crack Cocaine & Meth

A study conducted by the Philadelphia Temple University concluded that diet soda can destroy a person’s teeth to the extent that they resemble someone who has chronically abused crack cocaine or methamphetamines.

Four adults were observed. One woman who consumed 2 liters of diet soda per day for 3 to 5 years; a young man who had been addicted to meth for 3 years; and another person who had had a crack cocaine addiction for 18 years.

Mohamed Bassioumy, lead author of the study said that all participants had comparable tooth decay due to exposure to acids that caused erosion.

Read rest of article via link

Wed, May 29, 2013 - 1:04pm
Nana

They Are CREATED......

https://www.occupycorporatism.com/ebola-virus-the-global-elites-bio-weap...

Ebola Virus: The Global Elite’s Bio-Weapon Scheme for 90 Percent Depopulation

Dr Leonard Horowitz Emerging Viruses AIDS & Ebola Nature, Accident or Intentional YouTube
Wed, May 29, 2013 - 2:03pm
Nana

Info

Wed, May 29, 2013 - 3:34pm
DayStar

George Washington's Prophecy

Mr. Fix, in 1859 Charles W. Alexander (pen name Wesley Bradshaw) published an article in his periodical (The Soldier's Casket) that was given to him by a 99 year old Revolutionary War veteran, Anthony Sherman. Alexander was 23 at the time, and his publication of Sherman's story made him an instant sensation and established his career as an author and publisher.

Sherman said he was a guard at Washington's tent in Valley Forge in the winter (probably January-March of 1777) when Washington emerged looking pale and shaken. Later in the day Washington dispatched an orderly to go and bring another officer which he did. Washington and the other officer talked for a long time in the tent Sherman was guarding. Sherman overheard from that conversation what Washington had just experienced. Basically, it was a vision of three great crisis for America. They were the Revolutionary War, the Civil War, and a third great conflict that is yet to come. The last one is supposed to be the worst. The last one is happening in our time, and it is the one I talk about. It is the one that actually has the most written about it.

Of course, the reputedly Soros funded organization Snopes.com says Alexander made up the vision, and it's all a lie. https://www.snopes.com/history/american/vision.asp The fact that an elitist organization wrote a hit piece on a 154 year old article https://www.civil-liberties.com/pages/prophesy.html in an obscure journal should be enough to pique your interest at any rate.

My research shows that the George Washington prophecy was Alexander's first big hit, and it launched his career. His subsequent work that Snopes details was encouraged by his wildly successful article on the George Washington vision, and it was not simply the mostly successful article in a long series of spoofs as Snopes tries to make it appear.

Snopes admits that Sherman was a genuine Revolutionary War soldier, but denies Sherman was at Valley Forge, because Sherman later said he spent the winter of 1776-1777 with Benedict Arnold in upstate New York and did not join Washington until shortly before the battle of Saratoga which wasn't until June of 1777. June of 1777 is too late for the context of the vision that is set in Valley Forge in the winter of 1776-1777. However, the information on Sherman comes from a pension application that he filed perhaps 40 years after the incident. His writing was from memory, and at the time he wrote his statement that he came to be with Washington "shortly before the Battle of Saratoga" his perspective was likely foreshortened by the passing of time. It is quite possible that Sherman was at Valley Forge at least by February-March of 1777 at the end of the winter, which from Sherman's perspective 40 years later was indeed “shortly before the Battle of Saratoga” that was three months later. So, Snopes really has no argument, just character assassination such as Soros loves.

What I found in my research was that after Alexander published his very popular story, several other groups picked up on it and subsequently personally interviewed Sherman regarding his testimony. He told them the same thing, so Alexander's story was NOT fabricated. He accurately reported what the Revolutionary War veteran told him.

Contemporaries of Alexander who were much closer to the Revolutionary War believed Sherman's testimony, and they had better information with which to verify Sherman's remarks. Alexander's article has generated lasting interest and has been republished several times both during Alexander's time and subsequently over the last 150 years. Another of Alexander's contemporaries, Abraham Lincoln, believed it so much he had a mural of the vision painted on the ceiling of his inaugural rail car that at one time was on display at the Smithsonian. I recently was excited to learn that Lindsey Williams also believes the prophecy, though I was an advocate long before I learned of Lindsey's support. I find Sherman's testimony credible and in line with human behavior where old men want to come clean with things before they die. I think Sherman thought this was too important to take to his grave, and he was old enough that he didn't care what people thought about him any more. We see that kind of behavior often enough in history. Lindsey Williams relates a similar account of an old man wanting to tell all, before he died. He tells of Ken Fromme, a former elitist chief operating office of Atlantic Richfield, who was dying of cancer. Mr. Fromme told Lindsey, “Tell them everything, Lindsey. I am too old to care.”

I believe Sherman's remarks about Washington are true. Washington led a divinely protected life. Not only was the Revolutionary War victory almost miraculous, since American patriot irregulars prevailed against the British superpower, but Washington himself was divinely protected. At the Battle of Monongohela Washington was the special target of group of Indians who singled him out above all others. He ended up with four bullet holes in his clothes, a medallion shot off his coat and two horses killed under him, while men died on every side, but he himself was unscathed. Every other officer on horseback was killed, and every other British officer in the battle was either killed or injured. The Indians testified later, that they had singled Washington out, but their bullets had no effect on him. They were convinced that an Invisible Power was protecting him. Fifteen years later the Indian chief in charge of those braves who tried to kill Washington that day requested and obtained an audience with Washington. He said, “The Great Spirit protects that man [pointing at Washington], and guides his destinies--he will become the chief of nations, and a people yet unborn will hail him as the founder of a mighty empire. I am come to pay homage to the man who is the particular favorite of Heaven, and who can never die in battle.” https://www.therealamericanhis-story.com/gw

James Alexander wrote a historical novel, Follow the River, about actual events in the lives of two women who escaped from the Indians in a camp in Kentucky not far from the present site of Cincinnati. In the book Alexander relates an incident that occurred involving an Indian chief and George Washington. The chief was a mortal enemy of Washington and he got word that Washington would be going down a certain road in western Virginia on a certain day, so he got his braves and set an ambush. When Washington did not appear at the expected time, he got nervous, and decided to check the other side of the mountain to see if Washington might be taking another road. He warned his braves that if they killed Washington while he was gone, he personally would kill them when he got back, because Washington was his. Of course, Washington came while the chief was gone, the braves looked at each other, and obedient to orders they just let Washington go by. Once again Washington was divinely protected. On another occasion the best sharpshooter/sniper in the British army let Washington live, because his ethics forbade shooting a man in the back.

It appears no valid historical objection can be leveled against the account of the vision. You will have just read it, and decide for yourself.

DayStar

Wed, May 29, 2013 - 8:35pm
Magpie

random stuff

Is it just my imagination, or is Main Street light on comments lately?

I picked up that Army manual from a discount table in B & N a few weeks ago..$9.57 with tax. The book even have a section with color photos of poisonous snakes. I wish I'd known that before I started thumbing through the book at bedtime! Lots of creepy-crawly dreams. Ugh.

Mr. Fix,

My husband and I were talking about the glut of scandals hitting Zero's administration right now. I think the exposure of the scandals is being orchestrated, so he can be castrated politically. Remember how Christine LaGarde got into office? That whole "incident" was a setup. I don't think TPTB would allow the scandals to be exposed, unless it was in their own best interest. When was the last time you saw the LSM jump on an anti-Obama story so quickly?

ancaro imparo.
Wed, May 29, 2013 - 9:34pm (Reply to #1777)
Dyna mo hum

check this out

edit . I can't seem to get pic to post.. I will try later.https://us.mg205.mail.yahoo.com/ya/download?mid=2%5f0%5f0%5f1%5f6591033%...

Wed, May 29, 2013 - 9:51pm (Reply to #1778)
Dyna mo hum

One more try.

Wed, May 29, 2013 - 11:17pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Reply to George Washington's prophecy:

Once again, thank you DayStar, that was even more than I asked for, but I am glad you wrote it all down.

That is a huge piece of history that I have never heard before, and it does make perfect sense to me.

Especially the part about George Soros trying to discredit it, if it didn't matter, it would be ignored.

Knowing what I know now, I'll have to go back and reread some of those prophecies, I'm sure I will see them in a whole new light.

It's actually getting exciting, I never know what I am going to learn every time I open my MacBook, it's always something new, something I never would have imagined, and something I would have missed if I wasn't here.

Thank you all.

Nana!

They are CREATED is excellent!

I watched about an hour of it after you posted it this morning, I'm going to put the rest of it on now,

before I go to sleep.

I really think that the powers that be are thinking along the lines of genocide through germ warfare,

they've been working too hard, too long, and to covertly on this, to simply ignore it.

If they wanted to wipe out 95% of the human race, and leave all of the infrastructure in place,

this is how I would do it.

It also explains all those underground bunkers with their own air supply.

They also probably have an antidote.

I've been progressively working towards a stronger, and stronger colloidal silver solution,

it might come in handy someday.

Wed, May 29, 2013 - 11:55pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

DayStar,

I just read the links that you provided for us in “George Washington's prophecy”.

An excellent read, I can understand why that would be scrubbed from a modern-day history book.

It sure does explain a lot about the founding of our country, and why God is referenced in all of our founding documents.

It is also encouraging to see that it has been pre-determined that America will survive the invasion.

Somehow, at the core of my being I believe that I will outlive Obama, and the evil he is about to unleash on us.

George Washington's prophecies as to how the third great upheaval in America ends, seems to have a slightly different conclusion than those found in revelations.

I'm just wondering if I'm interpreting it right, but it appears that George Washington's vision portrays an American victory after the invasion, where as revelations tends to draw a somewhat more ominous picture.

And as far as the ancient texts are concerned, (the one that sounds like syllabus,) I know I mispronounced it, and I don't think Dictate would get it right even if I said it right, but I'm just curious to know if you see a discrepancy there?

Either way, I plan on seeing this thing through.

Thank you so much for your insight.

randomness