-
NY

810 was fun while it lasted :)

I love a good joke!

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Thu, Mar 7, 2013 - 2:51pm
Nana

Chicago SWAT Raid Gone Terribly Wrong

https://www.captainsjournal.com/2013/03/07/chicago-swat-raid-gone-terrib...

Chicago SWAT Raid Gone Terribly Wrong

Chicago police terrorized six children in the wrong apartment, demanding at gunpoint that an 11-month-old show his hands, and telling one child, “This is what happens when your grandma sells crack,” the family claims in court.

Lead plaintiffs Charlene and Samuel Holly sued Chicago, police Officer Patrick Kinney and eight John Does in Federal Court, on their own behalves and for their children and children.

The six children were 11 months to 13 years old at the time. Plaintiffs Connie and Michelle Robinson are Charlene Holly’s daughters......

Read rest of article via link.

Fri, Mar 8, 2013 - 9:42am
Nana

Facts

Video unavailable
Fri, Mar 8, 2013 - 9:51am
Nana

Maine Town Declares Food Sovereignty

https://www.foodrenegade.com/maine-town-declares-food-sovereignty/

Sedgwick, Maine has done what no other town in the United States has done. The town unanimously passed an ordinance giving its citizens the right “to produce, process, sell, purchase, and consume local foods of their choosing.” This includes raw milk, locally slaughtered meats, and just about anything else you can imagine. It’s also a decided bucking of state and federal laws.

This isn’t just a declaration of preference. The proposed warrant added, “It shall be unlawful for any law or regulation adopted by the state or federal government to interfere with the rights recognized by this Ordinance.” In other words, no state licensing requirements prohibiting certain farms from selling dairy products or producing their own chickens for sale to other citizens in the town.

What about potential legal liability and state or federal inspections? It’s all up to the seller and buyer to negotiate. “Patrons purchasing food for home consumption may enter into private agreements with those producers or processors of local foods to waive any liability for the consumption of that food. Producers or processors of local foods shall be exempt from licensure and inspection requirements for that food as long as those agreements are in effect.” Imagine that–buyer and seller can agree to cut out the lawyers. That’s almost un-American, isn’t it?....

Fri, Mar 8, 2013 - 10:26am
Nana

Another Day Inside The School Prison

https://www.fromthetrenchesworldreport.com/school-confiscates-cupcakes-d...

School Confiscates Cupcakes Decorated with Toy Soldiers

A Michigan elementary school is defending its decision to confiscate a third-graders batch of homemade cupcakes because the birthday treats were decorated with plastic green Army soldiers.

Casey Fountain told Fox News that the principal of his son’s elementary school called the cupcakes “insensitive” — in light of the shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Connecticut.

“It disgusted me,” he said. “It’s vile they lump true American heroes with psychopathic killers.”.....

Fri, Mar 8, 2013 - 10:33am
Nana

Cheney Admits that He Lied about 9/11

https://www.fromthetrenchesworldreport.com/cheney-admits-that-he-lied-ab...

Cheney Admits that He Lied about 9/11

In a documentary soon to appear on Showtime, “The World According to Dick Cheney,” [Cheney said] “I got on the telephone with the president, who was in Florida, and told him not to be at one location where we could both be taken out.” Mr. Cheney kept W. flying aimlessly in the air on 9/11 while he and Lynn left on a helicopter for a secure undisclosed location, leaving Washington in a bleak, scared silence, with no one reassuring the nation in those first terrifying hours.

“I gave the instructions that we’d authorize our pilots to take it out,” he says, referring to the jet headed to Washington that crashed in a Pennsylvania field. He adds: “After I’d given the order, it was pretty quiet. Everybody had heard it, and it was obviously a significant moment.”

When they testified together before the 9/11 Commission, W. and Mr. Cheney kept up a pretense that in a previous call, the president had authorized the vice president to give a shoot-down order if needed. But the commission found “no documentary evidence for this call.”

In other words, Cheney pretended that Bush had authorized a shoot-down order, but Cheney now admits that he never did … and Cheney acted as if he was the president on 9/11....

Fri, Mar 8, 2013 - 10:49am
Nana

CRE

https://www.news9.com/story/21550510/oklahoma-braces-for-spread-of-deadl...

Oklahoma Braces For Spread Of Deadly Bacteria

OKLAHOMA CITY -

The Centers For Disease Control (CDC) is calling it a nightmare bacteria killing roughly half of infected patients. A brand new superbug called CRE is resistant to even the strongest of antibiotics, and it is currently spreading from state to state.

The bacteria is so new that only six states require hospitals to report infections to individual state health departments. Oklahoma is not one of the six, which makes it difficult to know what the current impact is in Oklahoma.

"It's scary because we don't necessarily have the antibiotics that will hit it because these bacteria … get stronger and stronger," Dr. Mary Ann Bauman.....

Read rest of article and watch video via link.

Was this a "created"......

Fri, Mar 8, 2013 - 11:01am
Mr. Fix
-
NY

CRE,

That sounds scary, I read the quote in the article that says there is no way to knock it out, and experts think your only defense is to not get it in the first place.

This could easily explain those bunkers with their own air supplied.

I'm wondering if colloidal silver offers any defense for bugs of this nature?

If it did work, we would be the last to know of it.

Fri, Mar 8, 2013 - 12:09pm Mr. Fix
DayStar

RE: CRE

Mr. Fix, don't you know that is why they are buying up all the silver? If the plebes get their hands on colloidal silver, their whole plan goes up in flames! (Just kidding! ).

Seriously, though, it probably would work. It smothers the germs so they can't attach to a cell receptor and can't reproduce.

DayStar

Fri, Mar 8, 2013 - 12:22pm DayStar
napa698

Colloidal Silver

Does anyone remember how to make it and how much do you take every day?

Thanks

Remember Remember the 5th of November

Fri, Mar 8, 2013 - 12:35pm Nana
DayStar

RE: Who Gave the Order

Nana, if I understand correctly the article about Cheney and W revolved around who gave the order. That the order was given does not seem to be in dispute, and to me it does not matter whether Cheney gave it or W gave it. It matters that he lied, but the exigencies of the circumstances where we are under attack and all that. IMO, that airplane over PA was in fact shot down by our guys. The wreckage study showed the passengers never got the bulkhead door open to the cockpit, so they could not have wrestled with the terrorists for control of the airplane. The flight recorder shows violent up and down altitude movements before the crash as if the pilots were trying to avoid a fighter. The wreckage was strewn over a large area as if it had come apart during flight. A plane that prangs into the ground just leaves a big hole with debris around it in the immediate area. The PA flight had debris scattered over several miles as if it came apart from an explosion in the air. IMO, they did shoot it down, and spun the story to make it look like the passengers were heroes (they were, because they went after the hijackers), but they covered up the fact they shot the plane down to save Washington.

For what it's worth, I was a combat crew member on a B-52 for nearly 10 years and am pretty familiar with flying, crashes, missiles, and stuff coming apart in the air.

DayStar

Fri, Mar 8, 2013 - 12:57pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

@ napa698 This should help get you started, and

This is a short part of a letter that I returned to another member, it was on the topic.

As far as the amount is concerned, I take an ounce or two a day, usually spreading it out a couple times a day.

How I actually make it, is as follows:

As for colloidal silver, some of my batches have been crystal clear, while others have developed a amber hue the following day. It seems to be a matter of how long I kept the brew on. (If it's less than an hour, it tends to remain crystal-clear, if it's an hour and a half to two hours, it tends to turn amber the following day).

According to another member, I think his name is Beinki, who has a forum on the subject, the clear stuff is ionic silver, which has smaller molecules, and is a good topical solution, while the Amber tends to have larger molecules, and is more suitable for internal consumption. He explained all of this on a you tube video, but I am too tired to go looking for all the links, if interested, I'm sure that I could find them.

My machine if you want to call it that, consists of exactly 2 Silver Eagles, one alligator clip lead cut in half, one mason jar, one pencil, and one 12 V battery.

The procedure is as follows:

Tie the clip leads to a pencil so that the alligator clips are as close to the knot as possible, and position them approximately 1 inch a part from each other.

Attach the Silver Eagles to the clip leads so they hang parallel to each other approximately 1 inch apart, (just twist the wires until they hang the right way).

Straddle the pencil over the top of the Mason jar, so that the coins are centered from side to side and top to bottom.

Strip the other end of the wires back, and attach them by any means possible to a 12 V power supply, I use the battery that I have on my perpetual motion electric motor, (the one that runs continuously as it charges its own battery), but that is an entirely different story.

I put 1 cup of distilled water in the microwave for 2 min., to get it good and hot. In the meantime, I put one dropper full of colloidal silver in the bottom of the Mason jar, (this will be necessary to start the electrolytic reaction). I know you already have some colloidal silver just lying around.

I started out with a jar that I bought at a health food store, called Mrs. Greens, where 4 ounces cost $25.

Pour the hot water from the measuring cup in the Mason jar until it covers up most of the coins, without touching the alligator clips.

Ionic Silver (the kind that stays clear) should be ready in approximately 30 to 45 min., and this can be determined by looking at the side of the coin that is connected to the positive terminal and is facing the other coin. When it turns black, it is done.

To get the colloidal silver, (the kind that turns amber the following morning) wait about an hour and a half, or until both sides of the coin that is attached to the negative terminal have turned dark.

When I have determined that I am done, (I often check the flavor with the dropper from the bottle, to determine its strength), I disconnect the battery,

and then lift the pencil away from the Mason jar, and put a lid on it.

The first thing I do is clean my silver eagles off with a scrubber pad. The coin that was attached to the negative terminal is black on both sides, or at least a dark brown. It washes off fairly easily.

The coin that is attached to the positive terminal is pitch black on only one side while still silver on the other.

This one takes a considerable amount of scrubbing to clean off, but the sooner you do it the easier it is.

I then take a paper coffee filter, put it in a measuring cup, dump the contents of the Mason jar through the coffee filter, to clean out any impurities.

(Sometimes there appears to be some excess residual tarnish underneath the coin from the positive terminal.)

I will now thoroughly clean and rinse the Mason jar, and when done, pour the freshly filtered ionic or colloidal silver back into the jar,

then I store it in a kitchen cabinet to keep it in a dark place. According to the videos, the clear stuff needs to be kept in an amber bottle or a dark place

otherwise the molecules will combine and cause it to turn amber. Light won't bother the amber stuff, it has already switched.

Lower voltages and longer brew times will make a stronger ionic silver that stays clear, while higher voltages and shorter brew times will create colloidal silver which is Amber.

All of my batches have been made with 12 V, since I have access to it sitting right next to my computer.

Since American Silver Eagles are .999 pure, there are some impurities. I plan on ordering up a couple of silver maples, which are .9999 pure, and try my experiments with them.

Besides that, I just don't trust the United States mint anymore, and was going to start collecting maples anyway.

So, if you happen to have any Canadian silver maples kicking around, you might want to dedicate two of them to the cause.

I keep using the same silver eagles over and over again, and I have noticed that the one that I always make my negative terminal, cleans up perfectly.

One side of the coin that I use as a positive terminal (the one side that turns black) has some noticeable scarring, and pitting.

So just know upfront that you will probably be trashing the appearance of one of your coins.

If you do not have a 12 V power supply, (it is understandable that most people do not have one sitting in their bedroom,) a 9 V transistor radio battery will make a suitable substitute.

If you use two clip leads instead of one cut in half, it will be easier to attach to your battery. I have also read that if you use a laser pointer and shine it through the water, when you begin the process, you will not be able to see the beam going through the water. However, when the beam shines brightly through the water, your colloidal silver is done. I just go by the flavor, and the blackness of the positive coin.

If I can be of further assistance, please feel free to just ask, but you now know nearly as much as I do about how to make colloidal silver.

Fri, Mar 8, 2013 - 10:13pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

This is good.

Ex Secret Service Agent Dan Bongino @ Guns Across America Rally in Annapolis, MD - 2nd Amendment
Fri, Mar 8, 2013 - 10:31pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

just because I can.

Fri, Mar 8, 2013 - 11:01pm
DayStar

N. Korea and You

Interesting video on how N. Korea might affect the USA.

https://beforeitsnews.com/global-unrest/2013/03/america-destroyed-with-a-single-bomb-2454058.html

DayStar

Sat, Mar 9, 2013 - 10:07am
Nana

O' Kenya

IS OBAMA - An ILLEGAL President? THE TRUTH about his citizenship! You MUST SEE THIS!
Michelle Obama Admits Barack Hussein Obama's Home Country is Kenya
Richardson revelation-Obama is an immigrant
Kenyan Ambassador admits Obama born in Kenya
Sat, Mar 9, 2013 - 10:40am
Nana

Carl Miller

Sat, Mar 9, 2013 - 10:51am
Nana

Video Evidence Shows Officers Planted Drugs On Him

https://www.thelonestarwatchdog.com/2013/03/09/charges-dropped-against-i...

Charges Dropped Against Innocent Man: Video Evidence Shows Officers Planted Drugs On Him

Video on link.

Sat, Mar 9, 2013 - 10:58am
Nana

Punished For Refusing To Recite Mexican Pledge Of Allegiance?

https://www.thelonestarwatchdog.com/2013/02/28/american-student-punished...

American Student Punished For Refusing To Recite Mexican Pledge Of Allegiance?

Here is an excerpt of the breaking story now of a student who refuse to recite the Pledge of Allegiance to the Mexican flag in the state of Texas.

A Texas high school student has filed a federal lawsuit against her school after her Spanish teacher allegedly gave her a failing grade for refusing to recite the Mexican pledge of allegiance.

The lawsuit says the McAllen Independent School District violated 15-year-old girl Brenda Brinsdon’s constitutional rights, saying that the “Supreme Court forbids teachers from compelling schoolchildren to pledge their allegiance to a country.”......

Sat, Mar 9, 2013 - 11:50am
maravich44

skull & bones...

john kerry *tapped* by gw. prescott looks like a great guy, just look into his eyes. these people are evil. https://www.businessinsider.com/skull-and-bones-alumni-2011-2?op=1