7838 posts / 0 new
Last post
Thu, Sep 4, 2014 - 8:20pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Death and destruction through doctors and pharmaceuticals:

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Thu, Sep 4, 2014 - 8:20pm (Reply to #6861)
Libero

AgAutha... OBS!

Bing Crosby had giant ears. Now we know.

But he sang like an angel.

Thu, Sep 4, 2014 - 8:36pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Everything you need to know about Fukushima:

Thu, Sep 4, 2014 - 8:49pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

This is fun!

Thu, Sep 4, 2014 - 9:04pm (Reply to #6859)
ancientmoney
-
Madison, WI

Mr. Fix re: "9-11 inside job" VT article . . .

Thanks for posting it. I was looking for it to use on MS today, but was in a hurry.

There is some conjecture that the power elite who ran the nuclear black ops on 9-11 (Cheney, et al) and those who knew of it (many powerful people) are now hell-bent to get a war started before they are charged with treason, murder, fraud, etc., etc.

Thu, Sep 4, 2014 - 9:16pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Ancientmoney:

The current powers that be are being widely exposed for their criminality across the board, and at this point, I think if they do succeed in creating a war, it is highly likely that all guns will be aimed back at them.

I don't think the elites have any friends, only people whom they have bought. ( or extorted or blackmailed)

As both the $ and their credibility continues to crumble, they are going to experience mass defections.

Some of us might come out of this okay!

Thu, Sep 4, 2014 - 9:20pm (Reply to #6865)
AgAuthaChristie
-
Las Vegas

The recitation of what amounts to a high school level lecture

on evolution does not "prove" David Ickes ridiculous and scientifically illiterate reptile ravings. Only grossly uneducated people could listen to that video and find it in any way persuasive or compelling. That man evolved from lower life forms is not news. They could have chosen to call this primitive part of the brain the sea turtle brain for all that it matters. The fight or flight stuff forms the basis of less nuerologically complex organisms (like reptiles). It in No Way connects man to 5th dimensional beings from the galaxy Draco (he seems to go back and forth on where these lizards are from) and it has nothing to do with feeding off of bad vibes which I guess is why these lizards are here. (I wonder why there are no bad vibes in the 5th dimension?)

Human beings are part of the web of life here on earth (not Draco). We are related to all life to one degree or another, and that includes reptiles who arrived much earlier than we did. Beings from another planet would have taken an entirely separate evolutionary path. We share genes with planaria and fruit flies as well as gophers and wombats and yes, even Kimodo dragons. Nothing from the planet Draco. sorry.

"Gentleness is everywhere in daily life, a sign that faith rules through ordinary things...Even in a time of elephantine vanity and greed, one never has to look far to see the campfires of gentle people. Lacking any other purpose in life, it would be good enough to live for their sake." -Garrison Keillor
Thu, Sep 4, 2014 - 9:23pm (Reply to #6868)
Libero

Methinks our legs are

being pulled by the Icke disciples, like a chicken bone... make a wishsmileysmileyx 20

Thu, Sep 4, 2014 - 9:37pm (Reply to #6868)
Mr. Fix
-
NY

AgAuthaChristie

You're taking this way too seriously, that's why the post was entitled “this is fun”.

The explanations of “the Lizzy people”, as told by Chris are way too long, and would not interest you anyway.

More relevant, they don't interest me either.

Thu, Sep 4, 2014 - 9:54pm
ag1969

So I had heard...

that Snowden had given Putin the truth on 9/11 and he was going to release it. According to Fix's article:

According to a retired FXX agent specializing in Israeli counter intel: The type of nuclear devices used on 911 were a modified version of the W-54 nuclear artillery shells that were covertly provided to the Israelis between 1988 and 1998 from US surplus stockpiles illegally exported during the Bush/Clinton era.

The total XXOO data file from DOE Sandia on the 911 event is well over 72 MB. P.S. Snowden didn’t have a Q clearance so he missed this one. Carnaberry had a pretty good stash of documents on the subject. (All under the transit stuff.) The entire nuclear nonproliferation story of stolen nuclear material coming from Russia was an Israeli cover story to hide the original source of weapons material coming from the US stock piles. (Editor’s note: Fully confirmed)

It appears to me that Russia has lots of whistleblowers helping them expose the bad guys.

And by the way, remember when we were called all sorts of bad stuff; intolerant; disruptive; conspiracy theorists, trolls, those crazy DOTS people; for saying 9/11 was an inside job? Who'da thunk?

Fri, Sep 5, 2014 - 12:16am
BagOfGold
-
The Universe
XX

The Strange Case Of Wilhelm Reich...

Orgone energy...does it really work...or is it just snake oil?...Mr. Fix...Ag1969...& Green Lantern...any takers?...Here's the movie!...

Video unavailable

smileysmileysmiley

Bag Of Gold

Fri, Sep 5, 2014 - 12:56am
Dyna mo hum

Mr. Fix ck this out...

Fri, Sep 5, 2014 - 10:01am
DayStar

The “Phony” Cell Towers Are Part of the Smart Grid Mind Control

Dave Hodges: Paul Watson’s recent report accurately portrays 50% of the operational functioning of what is presently being referred to as “phony cell towers”. Watson is correct in that these “phony towers” are indeed stealing data from your electronic devices. However, Watson’s depiction of the phony cell phone towers only represents half of the picture. On the other side of the coin, these towers are part of a mind control apparatus.

The main threat to humanity lies in the fact that the technology exists to control all of human behavior at one time. A reasonable person would certainly ask “how is that possible?” To answer that question, I refer the readers to Nick Begich’s website in which he details how mass electrical signals can beamed up from an array of antenna and bounced off the ionosphere in either a narrow beam covering a specific and defined geographic area, or it can be reflected back to earth in a broad beam application in which millions could be impacted by one electrical signal designed to change human behavior. We know this technology as Project HAARP.

https://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2014/09/05/the-phony-cell-towers-are-...

DayStar

Fri, Sep 5, 2014 - 10:26am
Nana

Your Mind On Control

Fri, Sep 5, 2014 - 11:17am
Nana

Search

the voice of god weapon voice of god weapon GWEN towers

Fri, Sep 5, 2014 - 1:04pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Ebola:They are not done with us yet:

The Second Ebola Outbreak is Just As Strange as the First

Joshua Krause
The Daily Sheeple
September 4th, 2014
Reader Views: 4,248

Comments (7)

37 26 95

Ebola Virus

Exactly one month ago I wrote about, and charted the alarming spread of the Ebola virus. As I explained in the article, the virus is behaving very strangely. It doesn’t become infectious until the person shows symptoms, it isn’t airborne and it’s extremely lethal; all conditions that would normally keep a virus from reaching an epidemic status. And yet it continues to spread like wild fire.

By the time I had the opportunity to write about it, 800 people had died in the span of over 5 months. Now one month later, the number of deaths has nearly doubled to over 1500 people. Extrapolating on that trend, it would not be surprising to see the virus infect over a hundred thousand people by December.

Despite the uncharacteristic spread of the virus, it isn’t the oddest thing to come out of the news lately. Recently it was found that the Ebola virus had spread to the Congo, and a total of 31 people have died of the infection. In a strange twist however, that outbreak ended up being completely unrelated to the Ebola in Western Africa:

The World Health Organization has just confirmed that the newly-identified cases of Ebola Virus Disease (EVD) in the Democratic Republic of Congo is genetically unrelated to the strain currently circulating in Liberia, Guinea, Sierra Leone, and Nigeria.

A WHO collaborating research center in Franceville, Gabon, the Centre International de Recherches Médicales, had previously identified six Ebola positive samples sent to the laboratory. They report today that, “the virus in the Boende district is definitely not derived from the virus strain currently circulating in west Africa.”

What are the odds? I mean, Ebola outbreaks don’t just happen every day. While it could be completely coincidental, this Ebola strain happens to be spreading just as fast as the West African outbreak. The first confirmed death in Congo occurred on August 11th, from a woman who was supposedly infected from eating bushmeat. Now, just shy of a month later there have been 53 cases and 31 deaths.

To put that in perspective, the last Ebola outbreak in the DRC killed 36 people between June and November of 2012. Another Congo outbreak killed 14 people between December of 2008 and February of 2009. 31 deaths over the course of 3 weeks is completely out of the ordinary, especially in the rural isolated community where this outbreak first occurred.

I think now may be a good time to strap on our tinfoil hats, because this is downright creepy. The rapid infection rate of the West African virus leads me to believe that this is a mutated strain, with a greater capability of infecting humans. Researchers in the field have come to the same conclusion:

For starters, the data show that the virus is rapidly accumulating new mutations as it spreads through people. “We’ve found over 250 mutations that are changing in real time as we’re watching,” Sabeti says.

While moving through the human population in West Africa, she says, the virus has been collecting mutations about twice as quickly as it did while circulating among animals in the past decade or so.

“The more time you give a virus to mutate and the more human-to-human transmission you see,” she says, “the more opportunities you give it to fall upon some [mutation] that could make it more easily transmissible or more pathogenic.”

Meanwhile the Congo Virus is also infecting humans at a rate far above previous outbreaks. Mind you, this is a separate strain existing roughly 2000 miles away from the West African virus. And yet it’s behaving in a similar manner.

It may be safe to assume that this virus is also unique in its ability to mutate, adapt, and infect humans. Again, what are the odds? While I’m no scientist, I can only assume two possibilities. Perhaps there is a very broad and natural process at work that we have yet to witness with our own eyes, or there is something much darker behind this “anomaly”.

I think there’s only one thing that needs to be said here. Among the academics and the elite, Ebola is a pretty popular candidate for global depopulation. If this is an engineered virus, released with the intent of culling the human population, then the timing is perfect to introduce a new strain in a remote region. The West African outbreak is pushing local relief efforts to the brink. As for the global relief effort, another outbreak in a completely different region would divide their dwindling resources, ensuring the infection has no boundaries. The virus could quickly spiral out of control, allowing it to go global. For once, I pray that I’m only paranoid.

Delivered by The Daily Sheeple

- See more at: https://www.thedailysheeple.com/the-second-ebola-outbreak-is-just-as-str...

Fri, Sep 5, 2014 - 1:20pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

A Steve Quayle alert:

We are going to get hit and hit hard and it is going to affect the whole country

Hi Steve,
I work in the media and just received some disturbing news from our
editor-in-chief. He has a longtime friend he has known who works in one of
the 3 letter agencies (you know what is meant). Our editor just received an
email from him (using an alias of course) and told him to "start
immediately buying canned goods and non-perishables. We are going to get
hit and hit hard and it is going to affect the whole country." He also
stated they (terrorists?) are already here and in place. The message ending
by saying "God bless and you were right"--meaning a post on the internet
our editor had made about his theory on the missing 11 aircraft. Don't know
how much of this info you have gotten from your sources. I've tried to tell
as much as possible without giving any possible idea to the ptb where this
came from.

A brother in Christ
BG

Fri, Sep 5, 2014 - 1:29pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Predictably out-of-control, Exactly as intended:

← Grim Ebola prediction: outbreak is ‘unstoppable’ for now, says U.S. virologist

We are about to witness a human catastrophe that could destroy large portions of a continent

Posted on September 5, 2014by The Extinction Protocol

September 2014AFRICA – Sometimes the artifice of writing — metaphors, historical comparisons, the just-so quote — fails. The Ebola outbreak in West Africa demands directness: We are about to witness a human catastrophe that could destroy large portions of a continent and pose a global threat. And the response of the world, including the United States, is feeble, irresponsible and disrespectful of nature’s lethal perils. American health officials and nonprofit groups are bringing back the same report from the region. In Liberia, the rate of new infections has probably already moved from a linear to an exponential curve. The same may be true within the next week or so for Sierra Leone and Guinea. The normal countermeasures for an infectious disease — isolation, case investigation, contact tracing — are increasingly irrelevant given the rate of increase. Local health care infrastructure, which barely existed in the first place, is overwhelmed. People have lost faith in the large clinics, where 50 percent to 60 percent of patients who enter do not leave alive. And those in need of emergency care for other conditions — such as heart attacks or complicated births — are often frightened of clinics and hospitals, and are dying without treatment.

The international response is inadequate and disorganized. The World Health Organization (WHO) and the United Nations provide “road maps.” But, according to one infectious disease expert, “there is no one to implement command, control and communications. No one.” Multiple, uncoordinated organizations are attempting to confront a disease that is out of control. “They are quibbling over 25 to 30 bed units,” the expert vents. Meanwhile, WHO has revised its prediction of new Ebola infections upward to 20,000 by year-end. Other models indicate more like 100,000. Once the growth of an outbreak becomes exponential, the tools normally at the disposal of health officials have limited value. It may require military airlifts just to deliver sufficient rubber gloves, aprons, soap and buckets to highly affected areas. Doctors Without Borders is calling for the deployment of civilian and military medical teams to provide triage centers, field hospitals with isolation wards, mobile diagnostic labs and systems for the management of corpses. But who will direct and implement such an effort? WHO is not an emergency response organization; it is known mainly for bureaucracy and infighting. The United Nations has no epidemic response force comparable to its peacekeeping operations (though perhaps it should). It is hard to imagine a coordinated effort on a sufficient scale that is not organized by America.

At the current rate of new infections, affected countries are likely to see civil disorder, economic paralysis and corpses in the streets. The most immediate threat is the rapid spread of the disease in Nigeria. A major outbreak in a sprawling city such as Lagos would be unprecedented, unpredictable and horrific. And as a virus multiplies it also mutates. So far, scientists have not seen any changes in the Ebola virus that are relevant to its biological function. But with more replications, over more months, the risk increases. Scientists quietly fear genetic mutations that would make the virus harder to detect, more resistant to treatment, or (God forbid) easier to transmit. This is not likely, but it is possible. Health officials are near wits’ end. “I don’t see any pathway that is easy to implement,” one told me. Easy or hard, it is time for America to blaze a path out of this valley of death. -DN

Fri, Sep 5, 2014 - 1:36pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Now they are calling it “unstoppable”. I call it unnatural:

HEALTH

Grim Ebola Prediction: Outbreak Is Unstoppable for Now

SEP 4, 2014 03:50 PM ET // BY RACHAEL RETTNER, LIVESCIENCE

RELATED links

Ebola Outbreak In Sierra Leone Began At A Funeral

US Ebola Patients Make Full Recovery

If Ebola Arrives In U.S., What Happens?

A doctor who just returned from treating Ebola patients in West Africa predicts the current Ebola outbreak will go on for more than a year, and will continue to spread unless a vaccine or other drugs that prevent or treat the disease are developed.

Dr. Daniel Lucey, an expert on viral outbreaks and an adjunct professor at Georgetown University Medical Center, recently spent three weeks in Sierra Leone, one of the countries affected by theEbola outbreak. While there, Lucey evaluated and treated Ebola patients, and trained other doctors and nurses on how to use protective equipment.

The current Ebola outbreak, which is mainly in Guinea, Sierra Leone and Liberia, has so far killed at least 1,552 of the more than 3,000 people infected, making it the largest and deadliest Ebola outbreak in history. It is also the first outbreak to spread from rural areas to cities. Strategies that have worked in the past to stop Ebola outbreaks in rural areas may not, by themselves, be enough to halt this outbreak, Lucey said.

How to Trick the Ebola Virus

PLAY VIDEO

How Does Ebola Kill People?

How exactly does the Ebola virus take human lives, as it has done to horrific effect in West African nations?

"I don't believe that our traditional methods of being able to control and stop outbreaks in rural areas … is going to be effective in most of the cities," Lucey said yesterday (Sept. 3) in a discussion held at Georgetown University Law Center that was streamed online. While the World Health Organization has released a plan to stop Ebola transmission within six to nine months, "I think that this outbreak is going to go on even longer than a year," Lucey said. [5 Things You Should Know About Ebola]

In addition, without vaccines or drugs for Ebola, "I'm not confident we will be able to stop it," Lucey said. There are a few studies ofEbola treatments and prevention methods under way, but more research is needed to show whether they are safe and effective against the disease.

One strategy that could help with the current outbreak is to implement public health "command centers" whose job it is to make sure that tools and equipment sent to the affected regions are properly distributed to places that need them, Lucey said.

When Lucey was in Sierra Leone, protective equipment for health care workers made its way to the capital city, but not to the hospital where he was working, he said. "We did not have gloves that I felt safe with," Lucey said, noting that the gloves would tear easily. "We didn't have face shields. We had goggles that had been washed so many times you couldn't see through them," Lucey said.

How Can Ebola Be Stopped?

Another important factor in stemming the outbreak will be community engagement and education to help people in the region understand the behaviors that spread the disease, said Dr. Marty Cetron, director of Global Migration and Quarantine at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. It is also important to understand the culture of an area so that control strategies are culturally acceptable, Cetron said.

This large Ebola outbreak could have been prevented with an effective public health response at the beginning, said Lawrence Gostin, director of the O'Neill Institute for National and Global Health Law at Georgetown University. But the weak health systems of the affected countries left them unprepared to respond to the outbreak, Gostin said.

The international community should have been more generous in supporting poorer countries so they could develop the response capacities needed to contain the outbreak, Gostin and colleagues wrote in a recent briefing for the O'Neill Institute.

To help with the current outbreak, and prevent future ones, Gostin called for the establishment of an international "health systems fund," which would be supported by high-resource countries. The money would be used to strengthen the health systems in those countries, he said.

"We want to avoid leaving these countries in the same kind of fragile health condition" that they are in now, and that is being worsened, Gostin said.

Original article on Live Science.

Fri, Sep 5, 2014 - 2:08pm
ancientmoney
-
Madison, WI

9-11 Israel did it

Become a gold member and subscribe to Turd's Vault

Contribute

Donate Shop

The TFMR Silver Round
Doc and TF Partnership Advertisement