7838 posts / 0 new
Last post
Wed, Jun 11, 2014 - 5:18pm
Nana

Weaponizing Water: The PLANNED Global Water Shortage

https://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2014/06/10/enslaving-humanity-by-weap... Enslaving Humanity by Weaponizing Water Remember this: In reality, the plan to bring the world to its knees through the global elite’s creation of artificial water shortages.

Wed, Jun 11, 2014 - 5:34pm
Nana

He Still Doesn't Get It

What about enforcing the existing immigration laws, the ones that O and the traitors continue to ignore.....The children need to be sent back with their parent or to their parents whatever the case may be. The O administration is bussing many illegal alien children from city to city and state to state even leaving/dropping off some on the sidewalk. If you did that the CPS nazis would be all over you and take your children from you but it's OK for the feds to do it, huh.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gISd3ywygw

Wed, Jun 11, 2014 - 5:44pm
Nana

Senate’s Latest NDAA Draft Further Tramples Americans’ Rights

https://www.blacklistednews.com/Senate%E2%80%99s_Latest_NDAA_Draft_Furth... Senate’s Latest NDAA Draft Further Tramples Americans’ Rights Senior legislative counsel for the ACLU estimates that if the Senate has its way, 100 U.S. citizens could immediately find themselves in Guantánamo-like indefinite detention. The Senate’s draft of the National Defense Authorization Act for 2015 was written behind closed doors and kept secret for around 11 days, but the text of the bill was publicly released last week. In response, Chris Anders, senior legislative counsel for the American Civil Liberties Union’s Washington Legislative Office, wrote a blog post for the ACLU chronicling his concerns about the annual defense policy bill. “Top senators thought you wouldn’t notice,” wrote Anders, but the 2015 NDAA includes provisions that “paves the way for Guantánamo-style indefinite detention being brought to the United States itself.” Read rest of article via link.

Wed, Jun 11, 2014 - 5:47pm
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

Fix Fixes Things

Nice rant Mr. Fix. You have some great critical thinking skills in seeing through the entire great deception. Religion is the last barrier to enlightenment. Your ability see beyond the divisive nature of elitist doctrine speaks volumes about your spiritual awareness.

In high tide fish eat the ants, in low tide ants eat the fish. - Thai proverb

Wed, Jun 11, 2014 - 7:09pm
Nana

Justina Pelletier makes tearful plea to judge, asking to go home

https://www.fromthetrenchesworldreport.com/justina-pelletier-makes-tearf... Justina Pelletier makes tearful plea to judge, asking to go home

Wed, Jun 11, 2014 - 7:26pm
Nana

To Big To Comply?

https://www.intellihub.com/nsa-big-comply-court-orders/ The National Security Agency refused to comply with a federal judge this week, arguing that they are just too big and complex to do so Responding to a court ruling that demanded the agency stop destroying evidence related to domestic surveillance, the NSA claimed that compliance with the court order “would be a massive and uncertain endeavor,” likely resulting in “severe operational difficulties that could jeopardize national security.”

Wed, Jun 11, 2014 - 8:15pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Alex Jones freaking out today...current events overload:

Video unavailable
"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Wed, Jun 11, 2014 - 8:23pm
Bugzy
-
Canada

Baffles me

How folk can take a massive book, subjectively written by man, added to by Constantine, omitting a heck of a lot of "Gospels"; the Gnostics saying nothing about external churches etc. Contradictory in almost every aspect; open to subjective interpretation....

Yet many modern day religions claim to be Christian in nature; loving and forgiveness.

and at the same times foster a cult of fear and hell and damnation and never been good enough; thought police etc.

and folk play some sort of dungeons and dragons, laying "powerful" cards.... I will see you your Romans xyz and raise you a Corinthians XYZ....

And play as if this set of rules is completely objective and requires defending at every turn.

that our fate is sealed with some revelation and yet we are supposed to have free will and....

these folk appear to be intelligent and articulate. Yet I bet none could reasonably provide straight forward answers to simple questions; if they only thought about it.

That God sacrificed his only son....to save us from our sins.... God surely could forgive us these undefinable sins with a wave of his hand; and if the guy was resurrected and joined god in heaven, where is the sacrifice? What sins? Surely God could have as many sons as he wanted? God must surely have killed his son; omnipotent and all that.

I really do not know what we are supposed to be saved from? Not future sins? Hell awaits the sinner...

Splashing the water on at birth must have been a complete waste.... unless we were born with sin,,, well then we cannot be forgiven anything....

and on and on.

Wed, Jun 11, 2014 - 8:35pm Bugzy
Mr. Fix
-
NY

@ Bugzy:

Last week I read one of your posts on Main Street that had a very similar premise, and I just wanted to compliment you on it, but it was a very old thread by the time I got to it.

Just wanted you to know that I agree with it 100%.

Wed, Jun 11, 2014 - 9:00pm
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

Truth is not afraid of scrutiny

Intelligent articulate people are drawn to collective conditioning just like idiots are. Reasoning and debating with religious doctrine quotes is a futile task. The people who use these quotes have pre-assumed that the doctrine is sacred truth and non believers who can't be converted are worthy of punishment. It is of course very convenient if the entire premise of your belief system is not open to scrutiny. It means that you don't have to bother with inconvenient concepts like logic, science, human decency or reasoning.

Wed, Jun 11, 2014 - 9:46pm atarangi
Mr. Fix
-
NY

@ atarangi

Thank you for the compliment before, I don't get many when it comes to this topic.

In your statements pertaining to “challenging the premise of your belief system”, it's probably not even possible.

It's impossible to teach anyone anything when they believe they already have all the answers.

Earlier today I was reading one of Spartacus Rex's diatribes out on Main Street, where he asserted that the answer to everything is contained in the Bible. Then he goes on to quote a whole bunch of Scripture.

This was an attempt at poking holes in Dr. Jerome's most excellent article.

It occurred to me, that it is plausible that Spartacus Rex actually believes that he knows everything, about everything, because he can quote the Bible so damn well.

I might have underestimated him earlier this morning when I called him an "ass hole",

I think a more appropriate term would be “dangerous”, since I already know that everything he believes to be true is a lie, but there is no known way to effectively informed him of that.

A very famous quote by Mark Twain comes to mind:

It's much easier to convince someone of a lie, then to convince them that they have been lied to.

Once a “belief system” has been carefully constructed, it automatically rules out all other options.

A very clear picture of where this is headed is starting to emerge, it's a scenario whereby Christians will start killing Christians, simply because they disagree on the interpretation of Romans 13.

In one camp, good Christians will side with the government because “the Bible says so”, while the other side will stand up to the injustice and tyranny of the criminal elite.

Those who believe that Romans 13 must be honored to maintain their proper status with God, will become government snitches, and rat out all good men who refuse to comply, and stand up to the evil being waged on humanity.

In this way, both sides will believe they are doing “God's will” by fighting the other side.

Think it can't happen?

I think this scenario is being set up now.

Wed, Jun 11, 2014 - 9:57pm atarangi
silver66

Atarangi--Truth

I have always like this quote

Silver66

Silver66 Rage against the dying of the light

Wed, Jun 11, 2014 - 10:02pm
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

The set up

Nice work Mr. Fix. The way I see it, is the set up is already in place but the cycle of anger, greed and intolerance is relentlessly turning. These cycles are inherent in nature and can't be stopped. I am always inspired by your posts.

Wed, Jun 11, 2014 - 11:09pm
NW VIEW

This Forum

It may be that several of the posters today and yesterday have chased away many posters . There needs to be a bit more tolerance from both sides. Some have been doing very well at listening to other peoples views without attacking their belief system, however that has now sprang a leak. Both sides are in the same boat and the rest suffer. Does your post show respect and tolerance? Some have backslid. jmo

NW VIEW >>>1 Cor. 1:18
Wed, Jun 11, 2014 - 11:15pm
Hammer
-
Somewhere over the rainbow

Nana, I always understood the

Nana, I always understood the first rule of 3s to be 3 minutes without oxygen - at least, that was what was taught to us in Army training..........I would, if you don't mind like to add that one to your list :)

"I found a flaw in the model that I perceived is the critical functioning structure that defines how the world works." - Alan Greenspan, October 2008 WTF ! Now you tell us !!!
Wed, Jun 11, 2014 - 11:16pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

@ NWVIEW Maybe it's just a prelude to war

Is A Second American Revolution Now Inevitable?

Submitted by Tyler Durden on 06/11/2014 - 19:36

"When an activist movement holds the moral high ground against a repressive establishment power structure, the establishment’s primary recourse is to target the character of its principles. The secondary recourse is direct confrontation. If a dissenting organization is not mindlessly vicious in its methods, then simply make it 'appear' vicious. If it is not hateful in its rhetoric, then artificially tie it to people who are. And if a government really needs to kick-start a crackdown, it can engineer its own man-made calamities and blame the groups that most threaten its authority

Wed, Jun 11, 2014 - 11:19pm
Bugzy
-
Canada

NW

To whom are you referring?

I am tolerant of anyone believing what they wish.

However if I see, what to me is ridiculous mumbo jumbo, repeated ad nauseam then I have the right to reply with my logical mumbo jumbo.

Thu, Jun 12, 2014 - 12:13am
Nana

Hammer

Yes, 3 minutes with oxygen has always been what I understood too, that is posted as a note at the bottom of the article. It should have been titled the rules of 4 maybe. I did think the core temperature information was very interesting....that was new to me...

Thu, Jun 12, 2014 - 12:18am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

Something to offend everyone

What do you call two Mexicans playing basketball?

Juan on Juan

What is the difference between a Harley and a Hoover?

The position of the dirt bag

What do you see when the Pillsbury Dough Boy bends over?

Doughnuts.

Why is air a lot like sex?

Because it's no big deal unless you're not getting any

What do you call a smart blonde?

A golden retriever.

What do attorneys use for birth control?

Their personalities.

What's the difference between a girlfriend and wife?

45 lbs

What's the difference between a boyfriend and husband?

45 minutes

What's the fastest way to a man's heart?

Through his chest with a sharp knife.

Why do men want to marry virgins?

They can't stand criticism.

Why is it so hard for women to find men that are sensitive, caring, and good-looking?

Because those men already have boyfriends.

What's the difference between a new husband and a new dog?

After a year, the dog is still excited to see you

What makes men chase women they have no intention of marrying?

The same urge that makes dogs chase cars they have no intention of driving.

Why don't bunnies make noise when they have sex?

Because they have cotton balls.

What's the difference between a porcupine and BMW?

A porcupine has the pricks on the outside.

What did the blonde say when she found out she was pregnant?

"Are you sure it's mine?"

Why does Mike Tyson cry during sex?

Mace will do that to you.

Why did OJ Simpson want to move to West Virginia?

Everyone has the same DNA.

Why do men find it difficult to make eye contact?

Breasts don't have eyes.

Did you hear about the dyslexic Rabbi?

He walks around saying "Yo."

Why do drivers' education classes in Redneck schools
use the car only on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays?

Because on Tuesday and Thursday, the Sex Ed class uses it.

Where does an Irish family go on vacation?

A different bar.

Did you hear about the Chinese couple that had a retarded baby?

They named him "Sum Ting Wong

What would you call it when an Italian has one arm shorter than the other?

A speech impediment.

What does it mean when the flag at the Post Office is flying at half-mast?

They're hiring.

What's the difference between a southern zoo and a northern zoo?
">on the front of the cage along with... "a recipe".

How do you get a sweet little 80-year-old lady to say the F word?

Get another sweet little 80-year-old lady to yell *BINGO*!

What's the difference between a northern fairytale and a southern fairytale?

A northern fairytale begins "Once upon a time..."

A southern fairytale begins "Y'all ain't gonna believe this s....t"

Thu, Jun 12, 2014 - 12:24am
Nana

Complicate

I believe so many of the churches, denominations and pulpits have complicated the simplicity of salvation. God made it so easy to understand but man complicates it....sometimes the simplest things are hard to see.....

Plant a seed here and plant a seed there...

randomness