flyinkel
-
Cedar Rapids, IA

This has to stop, 10,000 Toddlers on ADHD drugs

flyinkel
Mon, May 19, 2014 - 1:54am
Magpie

Zero hires top criminal attorney

https://theulstermanreport.com/2014/04/23/must-read-obama-hires-top-crim...

Eggleston was part of the Clinton administration defense during the Whitewater scandal, as well as two subsequent executive privilege battles.

ancaro imparo.
Mon, May 19, 2014 - 2:47am
flyinkel
-
Cedar Rapids, IA

Near Death experience of Howard Storm

https://www.near-death.com/storm.html

"What religion is best?" "The one that brings you closest to God."

Near death experience of Howard Storm, does have one mention of NWO in it (seems weird considering the context of everything else), but an enlightening recall of his own near death experience as an athiest and subsequent calling to become a minister.

flyinkel
Mon, May 19, 2014 - 10:56am
Magpie

Obama notified in '08 about VA wait times

ancaro imparo.
Mon, May 19, 2014 - 11:00am
Magpie

Plan B for gun control? Patent for remote kill switch on guns.

ancaro imparo.
Mon, May 19, 2014 - 11:05am
Nana

Government Land Grabs: The Truth Exposed – Part 1, 2, 3 and 4

https://www.thenationalpatriot.com/2014/05/11/government-land-grabs-the-... Government Land Grabs: The Truth Exposed – Part 1, 2, 3 and 4

Mon, May 19, 2014 - 2:26pm
Nana

O Was Told About VA Problems 6 Years Ago – 100 Vets Died Waiting

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/05/flash-obama-was-told-about-va-p... Flash>>> Obama Was Told About VA Problems 6 Years Ago – 100 Vets Died Waiting

Mon, May 19, 2014 - 2:47pm
John Galt
-
Toronto, ON
Canada

The Kingdom of Heaven in Inside You

In 1999 my then 11-year-old son came to me and asked if I could rent him a movie called Stigmata. At first I was expecting it to be some kind of Disney tripe, but was surprised at what the story was really about.

One of the key scenes is here:

Stigmata Movie 1999: The Kingdom of Heaven Is Inside You
"So you think that money is the root of all evil. Have you ever asked what is the root of all money?"
Mon, May 19, 2014 - 3:27pm
dgstage
-
Horseshoe Bay, TX

The Darkest Secrets of the Vatican

dgfish
Mon, May 19, 2014 - 4:09pm Mr. Fix
ancientmoney
-
Madison, WI

Mr. Fix re: the Pope . . .

“If – for example – tomorrow an expedition of Martians came, and some of them came to us, here … Martians, right? Green, with that long nose and big ears, just like children paint them … And one says, ‘But I want to be baptized!’"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I went to a Catholic grade school for 8 years, so I was indoctrinated. I did not carry it into adulthood, though. I could not understand why I would go to hell for eating meat on Friday, among other things. Seemed unreasonable to me.

Anyway, I seem to recall that God made man in his likeness. Or, did he make Martians in his likeness? Maybe the Pope can explain that for me.

Mon, May 19, 2014 - 4:44pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Hi guys, thanks for looking at this issue:

“The kingdom of heaven is inside you”. Quite frankly, that's all I've been trying to tell you.

Thank you John.

DG, I love dark secrets, but I've lived them, been there and done that. It's only been lately that I've become aware of the grand scale of the deception, along with the depravity of these so-called “religious” people.

They are literally the dregs of society, and the scum of the earth, and an enemy to humanity.

Ancientmoney, looking for an explanation from the Pope for what he says, would be like Obama trying to explain economic policy, foreign policy, or any other policy. It is all a lie.

I know I'm sounding just a bit more belligerent than usual, but I really am so done with the Pope,

there is no amount of propaganda that could get him off my shit list.

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Mon, May 19, 2014 - 4:47pm Mr. Fix
ancientmoney
-
Madison, WI

Mr. Fix re: the Pope on $hitlist . . .

Yes. Didn't he just canonize a couple recent popes? Ones that were high up in the church as they played "hide-the-pedophile-priests" for a few decades?

Saints allowed that sort of crap to occur on their watch? Well, it must be quite easy to make it to heaven. Maybe I can even make it, based on that level of the bar.

Mon, May 19, 2014 - 4:57pm Mr. Fix
Hagarth
-
Nanaimo,
Canada

Mr. Fix wrote: “The kingdom

Mr. Fix wrote:

“The kingdom of heaven is inside you”. Quite frankly, that's all I've been trying to tell you.

My Father and I were discussing religion, which does not happen often. He was beaten so much by grade 8 he finally quit going to school, there was no alternative. One school to cover a 50 mile range, run by Nuns that had carte blanche over determining the amount of violence to administer to all students.

There is no amount of trust in ANY church in our family, too much bad stuff happened to those that refused to participate and those that did had to give away their soveriegnty. The game was rigged as soon as the church showed up near our family homestead.

Anyway, I did see a light go on over my Fathers head once I asked him why gods name is ......'I AM".

Suntne vacci laeti.
Mon, May 19, 2014 - 10:36pm dgstage
John Galt
-
Toronto, ON
Canada

@ dgstage re: Vatican's Darkest Secrets

That was a very interesting read. Thanks for posting it.

I was especially impressed to see the connection made between the Dogon and the Vatican. It's not something you see every day, and that really piqued my interest.

(Who are the Dogon? Anyone interested should see this link for a summary: https://www.unmuseum.org/siriusb.htm )

What struck me as odd, though, is that powerful Vatican connections were made between the constellations of Orion and Pleiades, with little to no mention being made of Sirius - even though Sirius lies directly in between, crossed by the line in one of the diagrams.

If you look at the link posted above it is clear that the Dogon feel a powerful connection to Sirius, and yet the controllers of the Vatican do not. Even ancient Egypt shares the Dogon connection to Sirius, with the Goddess Isis who is sometimes depicted as a mermaid....very much like the "fish gods" mentioned in your links too.

The Dogon currently reside in Mali, West Africa. Given the Western military interest in Mali in recent years (ostensibly over gold mines located there) I do wonder if something about the Dogon is also in play with this. But I digress...

There are also many parallels between the Dogon and an ancient American tribe (located in northern Arizona) called the Hopi. The Hopi are very peaceful and highly spiritual, and they too are very drawn to Sirius, which they metaphorically represent in their ceremonies as the Blue Star kachina. The Hopi await the return of Pahana - their true White Brother - ostensibly from the direction of Sirius, and His expected return sounds in many ways like the anticipated return of Christ vis-a-vis the Biblical Second Coming.

If these are connected, and if the Vatican is all of the Darkness that is alluded to in your links, then it would make sense that those who control the Vatican would want to distance themselves from any connection to Sirius.

Perhaps they have plans to present a prophet of their own. A false prophet, perhaps?

"So you think that money is the root of all evil. Have you ever asked what is the root of all money?"
Mon, May 19, 2014 - 11:12pm
BagOfGold
-
The Universe
XX

An update on Benghazi with Josh Plumlee...

& other things which go bump in the dark!!!...

https://www.blogtalkradio.com/cfp-radio/2014/05/20/robert-tosh-plumlee-o...

Bag Of Gold

Tue, May 20, 2014 - 12:27am
flyinkel
-
Cedar Rapids, IA

Zombies, what a joke

That is what they want you to believe.

When the brain is hit with the right frequencies, you can move all body parts, and walk, but cannot think logically. You are disabled from any resistance. How helpful would that be to a control force? The technology exists, and it can render a whole house unable to respond effectively to any threat for a short duration (under 30 minutes).

Important, the energy passes through common housing materials, but not effectively through metals.

flyinkel
Tue, May 20, 2014 - 4:50pm
Nana

Where's The Signed Contract

Between New Mexico's legislature selling 496,000 acres of the Organ Mountains-Desert Peaks in southern New Mexico to the Federal Government and how much did the feds pay New Mexico for it and is it for the sole use of forts, magazines, arsenals, dockyards, and other needful buildings?????

If all the above are NOT done in total compliance with the Constitution that constitutes FRAUD against New Mexico and the people making the attempted theft VOID Ab Initio...If the Sheriff and Governor does NOT stop this they are guilty of dereliction of duty, of office and of their oath to protect New Mexico and the people.

Article 1, Section 8, Clause 17

To exercise exclusive legislation in all cases whatsoever, over such District (not exceeding ten miles square) as may, by cession of particular states, and the acceptance of Congress, become the seat of the government of the United States, and to exercise like authority over all places purchased by the consent of the legislature of the state in which the same shall be, for the erection of forts, magazines, arsenals, dockyards, and other needful buildings

https://www.fromthetrenchesworldreport.com/obama-gives-organ-mountains-desert-peaks-monument-status/88922

Obama gives Organ Mountains-Desert Peaks monument status

President Obama on Wednesday will use executive authority to designate the Organ Mountains-Desert Peaks in southern New Mexico a national monument, according to the White House.

The White House projects that the designation could spur $7.4 million new economic activity in the area around the monument, and comes as the Obama administration tries to draw attention this week to investing in the USA.

“By establishing the monument, the president will permanently protect more than 496,000 acres to preserve the prehistoric, historic and scientific values of the area for the benefit of all Americans,” White House press secretary Jay Carney said.

Tue, May 20, 2014 - 7:26pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

I did a little bit of research before,

Not that it's a rare thing, it's just where that I get asked for it, and that I actually do it.

Jeremiah Jr. wanted to know where I came up with the notion that the Jesuits created Islam.

Although I've heard this from several different sources in the course of other pursuits,

I just did a little bit of research to directly address that question,

it took a while to compile, so I'll just leave you a link to the post I left on the Zionism forum:

https://www.tfmetalsreport.com/comment/618569#comment-618569

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Tue, May 20, 2014 - 8:38pm
Magpie

"The plan to kill the internet"

https://www.dcclothesline.com/2014/05/20/plan-kill-internet-uncovered/

5) The Obama Administration’s “Cognitive Infiltration” of the Internet

In 2010, a White House program was revealed that centered around infiltrating conspiracy groups in order to undermine them via postings on chat rooms and social networks. Harvard law professor Cass Sunstein, Obama’s appointee to head the Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs, spearheaded this “cognitive infiltration” of the web and has been heralding its success ever since.

Sunstein pointed out that simply having people in government refute conspiracy theories wouldn’t work because they are inherently untrustworthy, making it necessary to, “Enlist nongovernmental officials in the effort to rebut the theories.”

Sunstein suggested that “government agents (and their allies) might enter chat rooms, online social networks, or even real-space groups and attempt to undermine percolating conspiracy theories by raising doubts about their factual premises, causal logic or implications for political action.”

ancaro imparo.
Tue, May 20, 2014 - 8:55pm
Magpie

The USG's biosurveillance of YOU

https://m.cnsnews.com/news/article/barbara-hollingsworth/federal-biosurv...

“Health situational awareness includes biosurveillance and other health and non-health inputs (e.g., lab/diagnostics, health service utilization, active intelligence, and supply chain information), as well as systems and processes for effective communication among responders and critical health resource monitoring and allocation,” the draft states.

But Brase warns that the NHSS proposal would allow the federal government to monitor an individual’s behavior before, during and after any government-defined health “incident” – which could be anything from a local outbreak of the flu to a terrorist anthrax attack.

ancaro imparo.

Contribute

Donate Shop

Forum Discussion

by sierra skier, 8 hours 13 min ago
by atarangi, 12 hours 59 min ago
by NW VIEW, Sep 14, 2019 - 12:22pm
by Green Lantern, Sep 14, 2019 - 11:39am
by sierra skier, Sep 14, 2019 - 9:47am