7838 posts / 0 new
Last post
Mon, Mar 31, 2014 - 1:52am
BagOfGold
-
The Universe
XX

Dave Hodges - The Common Sense Show...

interviewed Jim Garrow tonight...His last words were..."Pay attention to what the Spanish speaking countries are doing...rather than what China & Russia are doing"...& then he mentioned there are more muslims in these countries than anywhere else in the world...He mentioned...perhaps...these countries will be the first to go to the Chinese Renminbi...then Sharia law to follow...& then the guillotines to be used on the dissidents...An interesting interview here...which may connect some dots...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4TrX2jLomI&list=PLJgzheVHte512viKmfIJ8b1NB2r14UQB3#aid=P7YCI3dk7mA

& the mention of "subud"...on the Hagmann & Hagmann Report...

Video unavailable

Here is the Hagmann & Hagmann Report...where the above exerpt came from...if anyone cares to listen...

Video unavailable

Bag Of Gold

Mon, Mar 31, 2014 - 2:22am (Reply to #5242)
flyinkel
-
Cedar Rapids, IA

Brunei implements sharia law 01 April 2014

flyinkel
Mon, Mar 31, 2014 - 9:31am
Mr. Fix
-
NY

A quick Monday morning update:

Hi folks, I had to work all weekend, seems like broken pipes and broken boilers have become an epidemic around here, and am backed up with cars that need repair (for other people, I gave up on my Subaru, my 69 Mustang has replaced it).

In following the latest news, I think there is plenty of evidence that the missing Malaysian jet did go to Pakistan, God only knows where it is now. As far as that cell phone call, and allegedly hiding an iPhone in the crack of one's ass, I'm going to call that plausible for one reason, and one reason only. This was not a military operation, it was CIA. Due to their exponential expansion of dirty tricks across the globe, I don't believe these agents are as well trained as the traditional CIA agent of times past. Plus, with their arrogance and hubris, they do make mistakes, especially since they have no fear of being caught, they are unaccountable to anyone, so even if an iPhone slips through their search, and even if the call gets out, they don't really care, since nobody is going to do anything about it.

I listened to Jim Garrow last night on Dave Hodges show, he went into great detail to explain that those 20 “geeks” were in the process of selling information to the Chinese. According to Jim, they discovered a way to allow light to pass through solid material. This could take stealth technology to a whole new level, and literally make large military equipment invisible. He even compared it to “a Klingon cloaking device”.

With Dave Hodges assertion that our current technology (of 200 to 300 years more advanced than what is publicly available), this might make sense, because even if you use the Star Trek analogy, even Starfleet wasn't quite as advanced as the Klingons in this particular area of military application in defense. I'm beginning to think in terms of that kind of technology, it is widely known that Gene Roddenberry used technical consultants that were actually government physicists to aid in writing his scripts, so that all of the principals that he used in his television dramas would be “scientifically accurate”. It does make you wonder what he really knew.

I solved the problem with commercial interruptions on YouTube, I discovered that when you transfer a video to TF metals, all the commercials disappear. So I'm back to working on a course in miracles, (I'm not asking for anyone's approval), and I can use it as an eight hour guided meditation, without commercial interruption. (I've been sending the links to myself in my inbox,). It works great!

Upon careful examination of the plans presented for the “quantum energy generator” I have concluded that there are some obvious errors in the electrical schematic, but going by my original premise that all I would have to work with is intentionally inaccurate information, specifically designed to circumvent government suppression and censorship, while still leaving enough clues for someone with a thorough understanding of the concepts to actually replicate the basic design.

Next week, whether new information is released or not, I will redouble my efforts on my own creation, since the basic principles of operation are identical to those described in the “new invention”. In the meantime, I'm still working on my efforts to “get a clue”.

Last night on Dave Hodges show, I think I passed out midway through, but I do know that they were not painting a pretty picture for our immediate future.

This morning on the commonsense show Dave Hodges outlined the specific evidence that demonstrates that Barack Obama is a communist agent, and is working with Russia, to take down the United States. He did not address how many other people he has stabbed in the back, as I'm sure there are other entities that were also working towards America's destruction that he has since turned on.

I think a lot of the information overload that is being provided in the alternative press may be specifically designed to paralyze any opposition with misdirection, and an overall “resistance is futile” mass consciousness. It is also specifically designed to instill terror in the populace.

Despite their obvious advantage in technology, I really believe that our opposition is fundamentally inferior intellectually, and most definitely spiritually. Their arrogance and hubris is causing them to make many mistakes, and the cracks in their façade are becoming obvious everywhere.

My plans are to boldly move forward with my own life, while carefully preparing for what lies ahead.

For example, my Mustang is sitting in the driveway, with a 50 gallon hot water heater strapped to the back, with the top down, in a driving rainstorm. (Not necessarily what I had planned). Nevertheless, I am now suiting up to drive it to the job and install it in a customer's basement.

I will just continue to do whatever it takes.

I hope all of you have a better day than I am about to have.

Peace.

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Mon, Mar 31, 2014 - 9:39am
DayStar

Jim Garrow and Malaysian 777

I listened to the first part of Jim Garrow and Dave Hodges last night. Jim Garrow said what happened with the disappeared Malaysian 777 was a case of Chinese engineers defecting to China with a US generational technical breakthrough in the cargo compartment. That was why there were so many engineers from the same company on that flight. They stole the technology and were fleeing to China. The CIA intervened, electronically hijacked the airplane to Diego Garcia (Garrow said to a place leased from Britain where the US had an intelligence detachment), where they recovered the secrets, reprovisioned the plane and sent it to Pakistan where the two pilots presumably got paid a lot of money and disappeared. The plane was then sent somewhere and crashed with all on board. The technological breakthrough was the ability to pass light through solid substances. In other words, these guys had invented a cloaking device and were sending it to China when they got intercepted and offed.

Garrow's information about the Malaysian flight is about the only thing I have read regarding the motive for that hijacking that has made any sense. I love listening to Garrow. That guy has his head on straight, except that most of the time he says O is stupid rather than crediting O with being the traitor that he is. He did admit to Dave Hodges that O is a traitor. I think he takes the other line about O being stupid because it is more palatable to most of the venues where he is interviewed and that is his story. He knows about O's multiple aliases and his treason. He got Barry's kids expelled from consideration for admission in the elite schools Garrow runs in China. He says the Chinese hold Barry in contempt because they know he is betraying his country and loyally taking a bullet for your country is held in highest honor in China. Garrow says most of the modern phones are made in China and have back doors in them to admit Chinese intelligence into whatever network the phone is connected. He says Barry knows this and has permitted sales to proceed unimpeded. Garrow says there are over 250,000 Chinese troops here, mostly disguised as students. He says there are 30,000 Russian troops. The troops are to take over economic zones on Federal land where Barry has sold the land to the Chinese to pay off our debt to China. The economic activity in these zones will be free of all American taxes. Chinese law will prevail in these zones, and the Chinese military will secure it.

FWIW,

DayStar

Mon, Mar 31, 2014 - 12:12pm
abguy4
-
rochester, NY

It's at a level, I've never seen before

I just want to re-emphasize Fix's comment;

RE: MIS-Information overload.

It's at a level, I've never seen before. Even normally discerning sources are getting sucked-in.

Be VERY careful out there troops.

Geeesus~!

Mon, Mar 31, 2014 - 12:29pm
RockerBoxer
-
Canada

Grey

"If Hawking is correct, there could even be no singularity at the core of the black hole. Instead, matter would be only temporarily held behind the apparent horizon, which would gradually move inward owing to the pull of the black hole, but would never quite crunch down to the centre. Information about this matter would not destroyed, but would be highly scrambled so that, as it is released through Hawking radiation, it would be in a vastly different form, making it almost impossible to work out what the swallowed objects once were."

https://www.nature.com/news/stephen-hawking-there-are-no-black-holes-1.1...

just another dot on the event horizon...

Mon, Mar 31, 2014 - 2:51pm
Nana

Zero Hedge- $4 Trillion In "Fake" Euro Bonds Seized At Vatican..

Mon, Mar 31, 2014 - 3:08pm
Nana

Wake Up Wake Up Wherever You Are

https://www.westernjournalism.com/guess-homeland-security-considers-terrorist-threat/

You’ll Never Guess Who Homeland Security Considers A Terrorist Threat…

---

And we all KNOW WHO the real terrorist are.......

Mon, Mar 31, 2014 - 4:50pm
Nana

Another NSA Back Door Found

Mon, Mar 31, 2014 - 5:13pm (Reply to #5234)
ancientmoney
-
Madison, WI

@Nana re: intellihub link of Sandy Hook custodian . . .

no longer works . . . can't get intellihub site up at all.

Mon, Mar 31, 2014 - 6:44pm
Nana

ancientmoney

Mon, Mar 31, 2014 - 8:12pm
foggyroad

History Lesson

Forbidden Knowledge - History of the Khazar Empire - Lecture by Jack Otto
Mon, Mar 31, 2014 - 9:52pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

from the “history lesson” page on YouTube…

300 years before the birth of Jesus Christ, Archimedes had worked out modern calculus, but that discovery was only made recently. Modern science would be at least 100 years more advanced if this knowledge had not been scrubbed from humanity. The story is here, and its implications are interesting:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtlPufbaCLg

​ PS,

Great find, Foggyroad, that speech was excellent!

Mon, Mar 31, 2014 - 10:06pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

For those of you who “don't believe”…

There is a “universal consciousness”, and it can be scientifically documented. If you just listen to the first 5 min. of this video, many of the secrets of the universe, the spirit, and the soul will be revealed.

The next two hours will explain it all in detail.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFSRTsLOiv0

Mon, Mar 31, 2014 - 11:14pm
Nana

And You Thought It Was Only A Movie- Soul Catcher 1996

https://news.cnet.com/A-new-memory-chip--for-the-brain/2100-1001_3-218102.html

https://rense.com/political/weapons/soul.htm

https://www.consciousape.com/2012/05/06/rfid-chips-and-soul-catcher-2025/

Transcendence Official Trailer #1 (2014) - Johnny Depp Sci-Fi Movie HD
Transcendence Official Trailer #2 (2014) - Morgan Freeman Sci-Fi Movie HD
Tue, Apr 1, 2014 - 6:14am
SilveryBlue
-
Auckland
New Zealand

Watch your mind

I read articles and links from multitudes involved in the internet effort, for which I am grateful.

They lead me down previously unexplored pathways and add to the picture one pixel at a time. There are of course the blocker/twister types that throw good info to the wolves and twist whatever is presented into comedy/ridicule, hoping to dislodge truths.

The best are the researchers who chase down sources and warn of lack of facts & corroboration, before I read, because they make me walk forward cautiously and possibly help me from absorbing a lie.

I see many articles now, even from trusted sources, that appear to be artificial even at first glance. They are ludicrous and without any corroborating links. Just bare assed bullshit. Trolls abound, ho hum but it is a growing industry.

There are a number of news stories and opinions being thrust to the forefront of the conscious mind that are more sinister to me- gender warfare. I am not going to link the many articles because it is depressing and disheartening. Lets just say rape and "ownership" and "authority" have a large focus.

My thought is:

Being besieged by bullshit just means you have to keep sweeping & sifting for the truth and be ever vigilant no matter how trusted the source was previously

And the biggie:

Male vs. Female going to war makes the biggest war in the world - ever. I think this would add an element of juiciness to the PTB's pleasure if they can pull it off. Don't give them the satisfaction. Look out for each other and be on watch.

Tue, Apr 1, 2014 - 9:41am (Reply to #5237)
flyinkel
-
Cedar Rapids, IA

The Hot Zone, good non-fiction read on Ebola

The Hot Zone by Richard Preston is a non-fiction book about ebola brought to Reston, VA via monkeys. It is a quick read, and came out in 1994, I read it years ago. Ebola was an outbreak in Reston, VA and was also found in Texas (again in the monkeys). Atlanta houses some serious possible bioweapons, wouldn't be surprised if Ebola was housed there, but don't know this for a fact.

The possible Ebola story would read that it was transferred by air travel. Please note the Guinea Ebola is the Zaire variety, the deadliest with a 90% kill rate and has spread to multiple localities that are NOT considered remote areas.

Have not found much on PH required for virus to live. It dies at 2.5 but humans can't maintain a 2.5 PH. Some mice fought off less aggressive forms of Ebola with high sulphur diets (such as eggs) and Selenium. Would be interested to hear if anyone else has found natural resistance strategies. I am not trying to scare anyone, this is about defensive posturing ideas and gathering knowledge.

Sorry, not about Vatican fake bonds! Clicked on wrong reply button.

flyinkel
Tue, Apr 1, 2014 - 11:38am
Tue, Apr 1, 2014 - 11:48am
Nana

90% of Those Infected with Measles in NY ARE Vaccinated

https://www.thedailysheeple.com/new-york-measles-outbreak-90-vaccinated_... 90% of Those Infected with Measles in New York Outbreak Are Vaccinated

Tue, Apr 1, 2014 - 11:52am
randomness