Wed, Sep 19, 2012 - 11:55am
I have to admit I have been loading the boat on this one around $0.30 before I made this post but this will be well above $0.75 by year end. Look at all of their drill results over the last couple of years. They consistently hit think silver grades and the latest results are no exception. The Company also continues to compile data from the recently completed core drill program into order to calculate a 43-101 compliant Resource Estimate within Q4 2012. And also look at the groups who are invested.
Coeur d’Alene Mines: 10.8 M
Pinetree Capital / Associates: ~12 M
Sprott Asset Management: 8.5 M
International Minerals Corporation: 1.8 M
Commodity Discovery Fund: 1.4 M
Management and Directors : 3.5 M
Northair Intersects 170.4 g/t Silver Over 17.9 Metres at La Cigarra Project, Mexico
- Hole CC-12-082A intercepted 18.60 metres of 22.0 g/t silver. This hole was an attempt to complete Hole CC-12-082 which was lost due to heavy faulting before reaching the target zone. Drilling once again did not reach the intended depth, but did encounter mineralization prior to stopping short of the target zone.
- Hole CC-12-085 intercepted 57.00 metres of 34.2 g/t silver including 26.10 of 57.5 g/t silver;
- Hole CC-12-086 intercepted 38.90 metres of 88.2 g/t silver including 17.90 meters of 170.4 g/t silver;
- Hole CC-12-087A intercepted 9.00 metres of 29.1 g/t silver and 1.30 metres of 106.0 g/t silver;
- Hole CC-12-088 returned three intercepts of 3.70 metres of 140.9 g/t silver, 15.50 metres of 73.8 g/t silver and 18.30 metres of 55.2 g/t silver;
- Hole CC-12-090 returned three intercepts of 3.00 metres of 44.2 g/t silver, 3.50 metres of 34.0 g/t silver and 11.55 metres of 127.4 g/t silver including 5.55 metres of 249.5 g/t silver;
- Hole CC-12-092 returned four intercepts of 8.10 metres of 29.6 g/t silver, 2.80 metres of 27.7 g/t silver, 11.60 metres of 24.8 g/t silver and 9.00 metres of 46.8 g/t silver;
- Hole CC-12-094 returned three intercepts of 27.55 metres of 69.3 g/t silver, 8.55 metres of 65.8 g/t silver and 10.90 metres of 46.2 g/t silver;
- Hole CC-12-095 intercepted 13.10 metres of 35.1 g/t silver.
Edited by: GoldistheFuture on Nov 8, 2014 - 5:08am