86 posts / 0 new
Last post
Sun, Oct 19, 2014 - 8:20am
benque
-
Montreal,
Canada

Marblesonac - re color

As far as I know, the clear solution, which does not turn amber over time after it's in storage is Ionic silver, and is recommended for topical application. The smaller silver particles are said to be unlikely to survive exposure to stomach acid. Also, as far as I know, Ionic is approx 10 ppm or less.

The amber solution, or any solution which turns amber (with exposure to light) after put in storage is colloidal silver. The larger colloidal silver particles (which are large enough to reflect visible light - amber) are said to survive exposure to stomach acid, so colloidal is suitable for internal use.

The smaller Ionic silver particles, so far as I am aware, are more effective in killing bacteria, etc, so should be absorbed under the tongue, if internal use is desired. Therefore, Ionic is better for topical application, and colloidal for a daily ingestion.

I have made 1 litre of each, and mixed it together 50/50 (like Beinki's recommended product on his website), and just use it inside and out. I don't think of it as "medicine", to be doled out in CCs, or MLs, but as a tonic to be consumed or applied in a daily regimen.

I'll admit to approaching this as a relative newbie, but haven't seen any credible reason to worry about my methods as yet.

My only question at this point is weather smoking, eating, or drinking anything before or after drinking the colloidal will create harmful byproducts, or reduce the effectiveness.

Have fun! Maybe we stackers will not need a secret handshake, but will identify each other by our blue tinge. If I get another dog, I'll name it Argyria. I once considered the name Ebola, but quickly discarded it. ("Here Ebola, c'mon Ebola. Good Ebola!") Not even funny anymore.

Oops, forgot to mention: Yes, the longer you cook it, up to a point, the larger the particles (and their reflective properties) will become. Like Mr. Fix described earlier, if you just cook it until one side of one electrode turns "sooty" black, you will probably have Ionic silver. If small particles start to accumulate on the bottom of the other electrode, I think you have passed the transition to colloidal point.

Most say that you should store it in amber bottles, or away from light. If you know it is colloidal, sure - OK. But, if it is Ionic, it should not turn amber....I think. Mine didn't.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's comments on this!

Mon, Oct 20, 2014 - 5:37am thurd aye
thurd aye
-
North Korea

Quick update.No muddy

Quick update.No muddy waters,cue video,now just clear with slight colouring only.I can taste it has metal in there,so i think its good.this is with the first dist/water source and the old jar,2 hours plus,and we are good to go.thanks for the helpers.

One more question.the laser pointer,got any tips how to best judge effective CS?

TA)))

TPTB,BB,USG,UKG,and assorted liars,billionaire-politicians world wide.The noose awaits you .
Mon, Oct 20, 2014 - 5:38am thurd aye
thurd aye
-
North Korea

Quick update.No muddy

dupe/srry

TA)))

TPTB,BB,USG,UKG,and assorted liars,billionaire-politicians world wide.The noose awaits you .
Mon, Oct 20, 2014 - 9:58am
Mr. Fix
-
NY

A laser pointer as a tool for judgment:

I think the best batches are when the laser pointer line is bright, but has no discernible particulate, or at lease very little. The line in the liquid should appear as if it is neon, quite bright, or said another way, it should appear that it is passing through smoke, although the liquid itself should not have any “smokey” content.

It's little more than a point of reference at this point, because you have already made an excellent batch.

They should continue to improve, as using an excellent batch as a starter for the next, is probably the best way I can think of for a consistent outcome.

Good job!

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Mon, Nov 3, 2014 - 11:44pm
SilverFocker
-
KY

Get silver Rods

Hey people, it's been a while since I have been on here. I noticed some new post on this subject.

I would really suggest that those who are making there own CS, get some .9999 rods or at least some heavy gage .9999 wire.

IMO, I would not trust an ASE to deliver the good stuff, it just has to many impurities. Also your rods will be deeper in the water which will help in making a better solution. I would also highly recommend using a PPM meter to test your CS, they are cheap to buy and take the guess work out.

I will also recommend that everything you use or clean.....pour distilled water over it before using. This will cut down on impurities getting in the fresh batch of CS, also scrub your silver with a copper pad. I have never re-used a prior batch of CS to jumpstart a new batch, I just think you don't need it.

I have a Silver Lung generator, and it will make about a 1/4 gallon of Ionic @ 16-17 PPM. I know" the cost", but it does it's job I wanted it for. You can also buy a nebulizer to get some really good results......Gets it to the lungs and into the bloodstream.

randomness