For Beinki Colloidal Silver.........Share your good or bad Q&A

86 posts / 0 new
Last post
Tue, Apr 23, 2013 - 8:55am
leeson_was_framed

Various Colloidal Silver Experiences

Sore Throat

On the first sign of a sore throat I garlge with a little home made 10ppm colloidal silver and put a few drops in each ear, works every time.

Nausea

After eating food that may have been mishandled I start to feel nauseous. Drining 100 ml of 10ppm colloidal silver eliminated the nausea in minutes.

Sore Eyes

If I accidentally rub my eyes with dirty hands, itching and irritation can result. A few drops of 10ppm colloidal silver solves this problem.

Deodorant Effect.

The main cause of the odour in the armpits is bacteria feeding on the organic material excreted by the sweat glands. To avoid odour all that is needed is:

1. Simple washing to remove build up of organic material.

2. Spray on some 10ppm colloidal silver to control bacterial growth.

Odour free all day long and no chemical toxins from commercial deodorant.

Wound Treatment

Great for preventing infection and promotes healing,

Sat, Apr 27, 2013 - 9:53pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

I've been getting questions on this subject,

Since I just got done writing a rather lengthy reply, and needed to find this forum so I could put a link in my letter, I decided to put my letter on the forum as well, maybe it will help, but at least I'll be able to find it again.

This is just a reply to my experience with making colloidal silver:

I have been making my own colloidal silver since Christmas, and have come up with several different variations,

I will explain that at the end of this particular message, as to save time, Katie Rose had asked me a similar question

a couple of months ago, so I'm going to copy and paste my reply to her, but after that, I have an update for you,

because I have come up with a way to make a particularly strong brew which I am now making regularly.

My reply to Katie Rose:

As for colloidal silver, some of my batches have been crystal clear, while others have developed a amber hue the following day. It seems to be a matter of how long I kept the brew on. (If it's less than an hour, it tends to remain crystal-clear, if it's an hour and a half to two hours, it tends to turn amber the following day).

According to another member, I think his name is Beinki, who has a forum on the subject, the clear stuff is ionic silver, which has smaller molecules, and is a good topical solution, while the Amber tends to have larger molecules, and is more suitable for internal consumption. He explained all of this on a you tube video, but I am too tired to go looking for all the links, if interested, I'm sure that I could find them.

My machine if you want to call it that, consists of exactly 2 Silver Eagles, one alligator clip lead cut in half, one mason jar, one pencil, and one 12 V battery.

The procedure is as follows:

Tie the clip leads to a pencil so that the alligator clips are as close to the knot as possible, and position them approximately 1 inch a part from each other.

Attach the Silver Eagles to the clip leads so they hang parallel to each other approximately 1 inch apart, (just twist the wires until they hang the right way).

Straddle the pencil over the top of the Mason jar, so that the coins are centered from side to side and top to bottom.

Strip the other end of the wires back, and attach them by any means possible to a 12 V power supply, I use the battery that I have on my perpetual motion electric motor, (the one that runs continuously as it charges its own battery), but that is an entirely different story.

I put 1 cup of distilled water in the microwave for 2 min., to get it good and hot. In the meantime, I put one dropper full of colloidal silver in the bottom of the Mason jar, (this will be necessary to start the electrolytic reaction). I know you already have some colloidal silver just lying around.

I started out with a jar that I bought at a health food store, called Mrs. Greens, where 4 ounces cost $25.

Pour the hot water from the measuring cup in the Mason jar until it covers up most of the coins, without touching the alligator clips.

Ionic Silver (the kind that stays clear) should be ready in approximately 30 to 45 min., and this can be determined by looking at the side of the coin that is connected to the positive terminal and is facing the other coin. When it turns black, it is done.

To get the colloidal silver, (the kind that turns amber the following morning) wait about an hour and a half, or until both sides of the coin that is attached to the negative terminal have turned dark.

When I have determined that I am done, (I often check the flavor with the dropper from the bottle, to determine its strength), I disconnect the battery,

and then lift the pencil away from the Mason jar, and put a lid on it.

The first thing I do is clean my silver eagles off with a scrubber pad. The coin that was attached to the negative terminal is black on both sides, or at least a dark brown. It washes off fairly easily.

The coin that is attached to the positive terminal is pitch black on only one side while still silver on the other.

This one takes a considerable amount of scrubbing to clean off, but the sooner you do it the easier it is.

I then take a paper coffee filter, put it in a measuring cup, dump the contents of the Mason jar through the coffee filter, to clean out any impurities.

(Sometimes there appears to be some excess residual tarnish underneath the coin from the positive terminal.)

I will now thoroughly clean and rinse the Mason jar, and when done, pour the freshly filtered ionic or colloidal silver back into the jar,

then I store it in a kitchen cabinet to keep it in a dark place. According to the videos, the clear stuff needs to be kept in an amber bottle or a dark place

otherwise the molecules will combine and cause it to turn amber. Light won't bother the amber stuff, it has already switched.

Lower voltages and longer brew times will make a stronger ionic silver that stays clear, while higher voltages and shorter brew times will create colloidal silver which is Amber.

All of my batches have been made with 12 V, since I have access to it sitting right next to my computer.

Since American Silver Eagles are .999 pure, there are some impurities. I plan on ordering up a couple of silver maples, which are .9999 pure, and try my experiments with them.

Besides that, I just don't trust the United States mint anymore, and was going to start collecting maples anyway.

So, if you happen to have any Canadian silver maples kicking around, you might want to dedicate two of them to the cause.

I keep using the same silver eagles over and over again, and I have noticed that the one that I always make my negative terminal, cleans up perfectly.

One side of the coin that I use as a positive terminal (the one side that turns black) has some noticeable scarring, and pitting.

So just know upfront that you will probably be trashing the appearance of one of your coins.

If you do not have a 12 V power supply, (it is understandable that most people do not have one sitting in their bedroom,) a 9 V transistor radio battery will make a suitable substitute.

If you use two clip leads instead of one cut in half, it will be easier to attach to your battery. I have also read that if you use a laser pointer and shine it through the water, when you begin the process, you will not be able to see the beam going through the water. However, when the beam shines brightly through the water, your colloidal silver is done. I just go by the flavor, and the blackness of the positive coin.

If I can be of further assistance, please feel free to just ask, but you now know nearly as much as I do about how to make colloidal silver.

since I wrote that, I have been experimenting with lower voltages, and longer brew times.

I found a 6 V adapter, and tried using it, but it would not make colloidal silver, even if I left it overnight.

Then I found a 9 V adapter, and I find that it works particularly well.

Using the above procedure, the 9 V adapter consistently brews a strong and clear solution.

Also, I purchased a laser pointer from OfficeMax, and I use it to determine the strength of the solution.

When I shine through the jar, when I first began, I might see a few sparkles but for the most part, the beam does not show up.

After brewing for an hour or so, the laser beam is quite visible. I have read that this is a good determination for when it is done.

Only recently, (the past few weeks) I've been experimenting with leaving it on overnight.

When I do this, the negative terminal (my eagle) actually looks like it's growing a beard, and has all kinds of stuff hanging off it.

Both callings turned black.

When I run the solution through a paper coffee filter, the solution is clear, and it stays clear.

After cleaning the Mason jar, and putting the solution back in, the laser pointer creates a bright and clean laser beam through the solution.

I suspect this is my strongest batch yet, and even after a few days in the cabinet, it does not turn Amber.

Nine volts appears to be the proper voltage.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

as far as dosage is concerned, I probably consume about an ounce a day, which is considerably more than what is prescribed on the bottle that I bought at the health food store.

Also, I have slightly of the amount that I start with in the bottom of the jar, I probably put a teaspoon or so from my previous batch to start the next batch. You need something in there to get the electricity flowing.

As far as health benefits are concerned,

I started making this colloidal silver when both my wife and daughter had the flu over the Christmas holiday,

and it was starting to creep up on me too, affect my daughter was diagnosed with pneumonia, And the antibiotics did not seem to be helping.

They were both better in a couple of days, and nobody in our house has been sick since.

A couple of other benefits that I've noted personally, can

I have had cystic acne since I was a teenager, and would get frequent boils on my neck, back, and chest.

They are gone, which is amazing, because many dermatologists have tried to cure this condition, and have failed.

Also, over the past decade, I have found that I need to make frequent trips to the bathroom, which is typical of an old man with prostate problems. (I am 51).

I have since read that some Chinese herbalists have managed to cure enlarged prostate, with powerful antibiotics,

this theory is that it is the result of an infection.

I sleep all night long now, the symptoms seem to have disappeared completely.

When I consume the colloidal silver, I tend to let it soak underneath my tongue for a few minutes before swallowing,

supposedly it is absorbed through the skin, and for a while, I was soaking a paper towel with it and leaving it on the back of my neck while kicking back in a lazy boy while playing with my computer.

I do know that it gets absorbed through the skin well. I guess it works somewhat like a patch.

That's about all I know about it, I know there's considerably more information on YouTube, and the rest of the Internet.

One last note, there is actually a forum on TF metals, which covers this subject in quite a bit of detail,

here's the link:

https://www.tfmetalsreport.com/forum/4191/beinki-colloidal-silvershare-y...

I hope this helps,

If you have any more questions, just send me a note.

Take care.

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Sun, Apr 28, 2013 - 5:13pm
beinki
-
MO

Why it turns Yellow

To answer Mr. Fix's post. Why does my clear(ionic silver) turn yellow over time? Most products on the market only create ionic silver or Silver oxide, a by product which forms once you break a certain parts per million in saturation it will begin to combine with free oxygen in the water. What happens over time is that silver oxide is unstable in water and will disassociate the oxygen from the atoms of silver which will result in a yellow tint. This is a secondary process and should not be confused with a true colloidal solution. hope this helps. beinki

Mon, Oct 14, 2013 - 9:01pm Darth Smoker
Sat, Nov 2, 2013 - 1:00pm
Bongo Jim
-
Ruralville, CA

Simple questions

Do you take it with or without food? If without, how long before or after food?

Can you put it in your favorite drink?

What amount is typical to take at one time?

What is a typical maintenance dose, i.e. 2 times of the above amount per day?

Thanks

Thu, Dec 5, 2013 - 12:10pm
Bongo Jim
-
Ruralville, CA

More Questions

What is best to store a "batch" in? glass? A used plastic 2 liter soft drink bottle? How long can a "batch" be stored for? Refrigerated or just in a dark cool place?

Sat, Dec 7, 2013 - 6:47pm Bongo Jim
SilverFocker
-
KY

Bongo

I will just say what I found best, I do 2 doses......about 2 oz's each, once in the morn about 30 min before I eat, the last is right before bed.....it has been over a year and not even a cold, it seems to have calmed my allergies also, I still have bouts , but they are not what they once were.

As far as storing it.......I make my own so I have a fresh batch all the time. I do not know the shelf life, but I use a pretty good size glass container with a airtight lid. I bought my daughter some Ball, blue canning jars and got the plastic lids for them and it seems to work well, in a dark cool place.

Sun, Oct 5, 2014 - 7:17pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Update: How I make it... (The Mr. Fix recipe)

Though this is not definitive, it is how I make my colloidal silver, and since I learned from a picture that Bollocks posted a couple of years ago, I thought as a public service, some of you would appreciate the photography, since as they say, "a picture's worth 1000 words".

First we start with the clip lead cut in half, and attached by the wire to a power supply. This picture shows a well worn Eagle, and Maple, they've been in use daily for well over a year. The clip leads are simply tied to a pencil getting the clip as close to the pencil as possible:

I've tried both eagles and maples, and I don't think the difference between .999, and .9999 is significant enough to matter. (That's just me, you be the judge).

Next, straddle the pencil across the top of a Mason jar, and add about an ounce of colloidal silver:

Then fill the jar to just below the clips, I use bottled distilled water:

when the jar is full, it should look just like this, be careful not to overfill, the water cannot touch the clips:

put it down on the counter, and wait about an hour and a half:

after about an hour and a half, your coins will look like this:

To clean them, I use a 3M green scrubber pad:

For a nice strong batch, I usually put the coins back in the same mixture twice, and after about an hour, it will have a slightly amber hue, but it will still be quite clear. When you are done, you can always check it with a laser pointer:

with practice, you will be able to determine the relative strength of your mixture. Because I start with a little bit of colloidal silver, the laser line is faint but noticeable, when I'm done, it is strong and bright.

After I've made multiple batches out of the same jar, the jar does have some sediment at the bottom, and although I usually just pour what's on top into a clean jar several times, eventually, I will use a filter if there's anything floating, or if I want to empty the jar. Sometimes I use a coffee filter, but I usually just use a piece of paper towel:

The black sediment on the bottom of the jar is stuck on pretty good, so I put a 3M scrubber inside the jar, and then use a pot scrubber inside it, to clean the bottom of the jar. Like this:

Although I have tried various power supplies, I have settled upon a 9 V 300 mA power supply that was once used to charge a “cordless phone” which has long since been disposed of. It looks like this:

Be absolutely sure not to use a cheap Chinese knockoff jar, only “Ball–Mason” jars will work. I discovered this in the past week when a batch got ruined by turning the whole jar black, and the mixture was just a dark cloud. Upon turning the jar over, I found it was made in China. Don't repeat this mistake.

The “finished product” can simply be drank right out of the jar. Here's how:

A couple of ounces a day never hurt anyone.

Legal disclaimer: This is for entertainment purposes only.

Mon, Oct 6, 2014 - 11:17pm
Bongo Jim
-
Ruralville, CA

Any differences?

With all the ebola-colloidal silver talk on here, I am wondering about an email I received from Dr. Rima and Natural Solutions. The email states (basically) that only "nano" silver will be effective against ebola, not colloidal silver. What is the difference, if any, between "nano" and "colloidal" silver?

Mon, Oct 6, 2014 - 11:26pm Bongo Jim
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Any differences?

I'm looking into that myself, there is stuff on the nano silver thread…

Tue, Oct 7, 2014 - 12:30am
Bongo Jim
-
Ruralville, CA

Thanks Fix

I read the whole thread, interesting "discussion."

Thu, Oct 16, 2014 - 8:42am Mr. Fix
thurd aye
-
North Korea

Thanks for these pics and

Thanks for these pics and text.I have started making CS again,now in Europe,not RSA.It doesnt seem to have any colour/color.How can I tell if it is actual CS,and approx ppm? I have used identical 9v/300ma electrics.Two eagles and bought dist.water.How many dips do you repeat the hour and half? thanks.

TAye.)))

TPTB,BB,USG,UKG,and assorted liars,billionaire-politicians world wide.The noose awaits you .
Thu, Oct 16, 2014 - 9:02am
ancientmoney
-
Madison, WI

This article seems instructive..

Thu, Oct 16, 2014 - 12:07pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Reply to thurd aye

I don't have a way to quantify specific parts per million, I can only go by my own taste, as I started out with a store-bought 10 ppm, and I know that what I've got is quite a bit stronger. This can also be confirmed with the brightness of the laser through the solution.

Generally speaking, if I leave it brewing for an hour and a half, the solution will be clear in color, but I still get a bright laser line. If I clean the coins, and put them back in for approximately one more hour, I will have a slight amber hue.

The conductivity of the solution is a major variable, a quarter inch of my colloidal silver in the bottom of the Mason jar will have more conductivity than a typical store-bought version.

This is why I say to practice, and keep reusing a portion of what you have made in your next batch.

Also, if you continue to clean and reuse the coins in the same batch, it will keep getting stronger to a point.

Beinki discussed the usage of clear and Amber solutions in a YouTube video for serious infections and said that he would prescribe drinking alternating clear and Amber solutions every hour, I think he was discussing a urinary tract infection.

I have bottles of both, some clear, some Amber. I've heard many different descriptions as to the difference in their efficacy against different types of infections, but I think the biggest noteworthy difference is that stomach acids tend to cause the clear solution to become ineffective in the stomach, so it's best to keep under your tongue for a while, it can be absorbed directly through the lining of your mouth. The Amber solution is much sturdier, in that the silver atoms have combined to some extent, and are not as affected by stomach acids.

I've also read that using a nebulizer to get the colloidal silver directly into the lungs would be most effective for treating an ongoing illness, I have many options, I will play it by ear.

The best you can do, is keep making it, try different things, don't be afraid of it, and learn whatever you can.

I think it's also good to stock up some reserves. I managed to set aside a little over a gallon.

If you come up with any more questions, either post them here or PM me.

Thanks.

Thu, Oct 16, 2014 - 12:18pm
ag1969

The timing is Uncanny

I am making a batch right now using the Fix Method. It will be my first batch where I have a TDS meter. I just started it minutes ago. I will report back later the ppm when I am finished.

Thu, Oct 16, 2014 - 1:31pm
ag1969

I am at 75 minutes

The negative coin is incredibly "hairy" but I still don't see laser beam in water. I will not test ppm until I have a solid beam. More to come.

Edit: I can see a beam in the middle third of the bottle, still waiting for it to go solid.

Thu, Oct 16, 2014 - 1:34pm
Ralphie

Oh My! What is the Truth about ebola?

Up To 1.4 Million Ebola Cases Expected by January, '2014' Added to Guide Stones
Thu, Oct 16, 2014 - 2:31pm
ag1969

It appears my TDS meter is wonky.

After two hours of brewing, and then filtering through a coffee filter, my meter tested at 900 ppm, and then a minute later at 500 ppm. Hmmmmm

Thu, Oct 16, 2014 - 2:46pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

AG, I don't think it's your meter…

Parts per million by testing the conductivity of the solution is problematic, since almost immediately, those parts start to combine. In my personal experience, a lot of times a crystal-clear solution will become Amber over time, usually a day or two, and this is the result of the molecules combining through an oxidation process.

Another distinct possibility, is that some of the silver fell out of the solution, and has collected on the bottom of the jar. This would reduce its conductivity. You may have to wait an hour or so for things to settle down to get a more accurate measurement.

also, I've read other people say that stronger solutions stop changing the parts per million on the meter, when it gets to a certain concentration.

As I've been saying all along, I know that what I've been making it stronger than the store-bought version,

if nothing else, I think you've just confirmed that.

What color have you got right now?

Thu, Oct 16, 2014 - 3:54pm
ag1969

Fix

It is clear now. Both sides of the negative coin were black and I had the gray gob at the top. I dumped it through a coffee filter and tested it. It read 900. A minute later it read 500. I just went out for over an hour and tested it when I got back, 900 again. By the way. I did test it before I started and the distilled water did test 0.

randomness