For Beinki Colloidal Silver.........Share your good or bad Q&A

86 posts / 0 new
Last post
Tue, Oct 16, 2012 - 1:44am
Silvergunn

Oxygenation allows better adsorption?

Oxygenation allows better adsorption through the mouth (into the blood), as far as the "under the tongue adsorption" method of the Silver Ionic/Colloidal solution? This is what I have put together with the research I have been discovering and includes other Colloidal solutions, in other applications to coincide with this theory!

So when you would put this into practice, just follow the Hydrogen Peroxide solution directions and do the Oral Debriding (agent) process as follows for adults:

1. Mix with an equal amount of water (I think distilled might be better?)
  2. Swish around in the mouth for at least a minute, then spit out.
  3. Use up to 4 times daily after meals and at bedtime, (maybe once a day before bedtime for maintenance in my view and follow with one Teaspoon of silver solution and hold under the tongue for at least a min before swallowing!)
  4. Of course after brushing your teeth I would say to begin with...( not mentioned???)

(I am not a Doctor, so always consult a qualified Doctor before doing anything like this!!! lol DYODD...)

Fri, Oct 19, 2012 - 10:20pm beinki
PuraVida
-
RI

Colloidal Silver eyes

I had a persistent eye infection that resulted in oodles of gunk....a few days of putting a couple of drops of colloidal silver in has cleared them right up. Glory be. Colloidal silver is GREAT stuff.

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 - 12:59pm
Silvergunn

This doc gives great info!

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 - 11:04pm
SilverFocker
-
KY

Wife was having a bad tooth ache

did a couple of rinses with Colloidal Silver...........Tooth ache gone.

As a heart nurse, this kinds freaked her out as she was dreading a trip to the dentist "still is", she seen the amazing effects it had on our dogs Fatty tumor that the vet could not heal.........She is now coming around that this stuff is the real deal, and in her years of training, she has been somewhat duped in the Big Pharma healing aspect.

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 - 5:37am
beinki
-
MO

New York paramedic recommends colloidal silver

When first diagnosed with severe Crohn's disease, I was put on immunosuppressants and biologic medications. They would work for two weeks, then I would become much worse than before. I did many hours of researching online and came across multiple Colloidal Silver testimonials including Beinki's blog. I also found that most autoimmune diseases are caused by unknown pathogens.

Colloidal Silver has allowed me to get off all medications. I've never been hospitalized or had surgery. Also, after being a paramedic for over 5 years and working in New York City, I no longer have any fear of communicable disease. It has rid me of Strep throat, Pneumonia, and even MRSA which I undoubtedly contracted in the back of the ambulance while treating patients. It has been a lifesaver for me." -Chris "Thanks for sharing Chris. Folks, You can follow Chris's progress on his website" beinki
Sat, Nov 10, 2012 - 2:46pm
Mon, Nov 26, 2012 - 4:15pm
beinki
-
MO

Dr Oz uses colloidal silver on his show

Dr Oz uses Colloidal Silver
Mon, Nov 26, 2012 - 5:30pm
Boardwalk
-
Hell, MI

Thanks

for this thread

"Be right and sit tight"
Sun, Dec 2, 2012 - 4:10am
beinki
-
MO

My new affiliate link

I have been given a new affiliate link. https://shop.silverlungs.com/?Click=12442 so if you want to purchase a silverlungs generator like mine use my link and I will make a couple of bucks and know it does not cost you any extra. Thanks and stay safe all.

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 - 6:28pm
beinki
-
MO

silver cures kidney infection

My God it has finally happened! My highly skeptical sister in law frequently gets bladder infections and goes through the Big Pharma antibiotic routine always with mediocre results and ALWAYS ends up with a yeast infection. Well this time after two days of antibiotics and being in intense pain with a kidney infection she relented and took my colloidal and ionic silver abut two ounces every hour alternating them. By the next morning she felt well enough to go to work. BINGO

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 - 6:08am
beinki
-
MO

colloidal silver cures kidney infection

To be completely honest, I would add maybe to the title of this post. About a week ago a very close relative of mine who at this time wants to remain nameless, developed a severe kidney infection. Unfortunately for Her, bladder and kidney infections are rather a common re occurring problem.(underlying medical issue?) Each time she would get the BIG PHARMA antibiotics for the infection and slowly get better. Not overnight but a gradual improvement. And each time after taking the prescribed antibiotics she would inevitable end up with a yeast infection because the prescribed antibiotic kill all bacteria, good and bad wiping out her immune system. More on this in a moment.

OK so now she has been on the prescribed antibiotics for a day and a half with no improvement, High fever, flu like symptoms etc so my wife goes over to help out and I send along a batch of my colloidal and ionic silver made with the silverlungs generator. I instruct her to take two ounces of both types every hour alternating them from about noon to bedtime and re evaluate in the morning.

You should know she is a BIG skeptic of my silver so I wasn't holding my breath to see if she would use it, especially since she already purchased expensive pharmacy drugs. But low and behold, the next morning she calls me at work, "What was in that stuff you gave me?" she asked. I went on to explain the difference between my ionic and colloidal silver and why I suggested the dosage I did. Well she felt so much better that she went to work! Now for full disclosure I don't know if it was my silver that did the trick or the prescribed antibiotics or a combination that worked, but since this is as close to in vivo testing I can do I'll take it.

I will provide updates as needed. Why did she heal so quickly? Will she still have a yeast infection? Will she use only my silver next time? In regards to killing bacteria, 99% of your GOOD gut bacteria is Anaerobic bacteria that do not need oxygen to survive. The Bad bacteria is aerobic, they do need oxygen to live and this is one of the keys to colloidal silvers success. Colloidal silver attacks the enzyme that the bad bacteria use to create oxygen thus suffocating the bad while not harming the good.

"PLEASE remember I am not advocating giving up your doctor in fact for any serious ailment You should see a doctor. I just want to pass on alternatives to the traditional way of thinking." beinki

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 - 7:57am
beinki
-
MO

another testimonial

Dear Mr Beinki,

I wanted to pass on my own experience so that others would learn about the great healing benefits of colloidal silver. I had genital warts for a while before I had them frozen off the first time. It was a real drag having to sit in front of a doctor and let him do his thing and expensive, when it was all said and done it cost me about $250 but it worked... for a while.

It was less than a year before they came back (The same warts? or from a new girlfriend? I don't know) Anyway, this is when I came upon your site while researching alternative cures and remembered that my Aunt had a silver lungs generator just like yours and had given all us kids some. I thought What the Hell, I'll try it if it will save me money.

So here is what I did. I took a band aid and added part of a cotton ball to it to make a larger coverage area and then taped it to my wanker where the wart was, about half the size of a dime. I took the silver which my Aunt says is Ionic silver and used an eye dropper to soak the cotton ball. I kept it moist and left it on for an entire week, through showers and everything. After one week I took it off and what did you know, NO MORE WART! I was very excited and richer.

Needless to say, I am now a true believer in the colloidal silver and don't think of my Aunt as quite the nut job I did. So use this as a testimonial sir to help others if you want.

T.

That is great T. I will post this asap... sometimes we nut jobs do know a thing or two. ;) beinki

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 - 4:44pm
beinki
-
MO

ionic silver helps gangrene

Here is my latest testimonial sent to me from a customer in the Marshall Islands, who I sent my silver to here daughter in Mississippi.

I know I've treated myself well with the ionic silver I make. I've discovered that I don't need store bought deodorant anymore. I was getting a rash under my arms and had a painful blocked sweat gland. What I've started doing is after my shower, I clean the area with isopropyl alcohol, let dry, then generously cover the area with the ionic silver, let dry, then powder with talc. No smell at all. Much better than store bought stuff and ZERO irritation. If you want to use this as a testimonial, go ahead. Also worthy of note that I live in the tropics and don't have a car. We ride bikes here so I sweat plenty. In addition to the underarm issue, I've had several weird rashes and some cuts that I've treated successfully as well as an infected sebaceous cyst. A friend of mine who is diabetic had gangrene on her feet. She noticed an improvement with the silver. Unfortunately she didn't try the water soon enough has has since returned to the US for treatment. I believe she will likely lose part of her toe, but she did tell me she's a believer.

C.

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 - 8:40pm
question
-
WA

Two More Days

and I get my Silverlungs Generator. Breathing issues (asthma, ex-smoker), skin irritation, especially in winter. Looking forward to posting great results. Some SourceNaturals Ultra Colloidal Silver, yes it's amber colored, nailed my wife's cold she brought back from WA, in a few days and I didn't get the cold at all.

Really good to have all this conversation about this.

Learn to behave
Wed, Jan 2, 2013 - 9:21am
thurd aye
-
North Korea

Hi guys, I had made my own

Hi guys,

I had made my own CS,I thought, a year back.It worked on my skin,but internally made me feel sick,so I stopped obviously.

Now,today, I bought some ionic silver,clear,and was told by the health food shop lady,it is colloidal.I know it isn't.All she had.I needed to spray my lungs,which have contracted some nasties.The lungs suddenly went to about 30% capacity, and I can't breathe with that.I also bought olive leaf tablets,Vit C 2000,Olbus oil for my outside chest area, and went to work on the lot. Feeling better by about 50% already))).I refuse to take antibiotics unless I am dying !

CS is going to be massive when the sheeple get into that too,and we all take back the responsibility for our health.Silver will be a prime mover in that scenario.And guess what ,we are IN there already,lovely.

I saw all your vids Beinki,good stuff, and the maker,Italian named guy,is so bright,knows the lot on his subject,and you Beinki aren't far behind.

Keep up the good work,I'll get one of these machines when I am back in Europe.No sense in carrying one with me now.

Oh yes.One question.Darth Smoker mentioned using 1-4 drops of h2o2 in his c/s.Is that kosher?Effects?

Cheers,

Thurd Aye . :O))

TPTB,BB,USG,UKG,and assorted liars,billionaire-politicians world wide.The noose awaits you .
Wed, Jan 2, 2013 - 10:58am thurd aye
Exbroker
-
North Olmsted, OH

Silver

I would suggest you visit the site. www.invive.com

It's made in Canada, and you better act quickly before they ban it.

Best regards,

Alan aka ExBroker

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 - 10:09pm
SilverFocker
-
KY

Silver lungs generator

Well, just dropped about 500 bones on the Silver lungs, after much research I thought this best fits what I want in quality for the money..............Beinki, I used your affiliate link, I hope you made some fiat on this order.

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 - 2:13pm SilverFocker
beinki
-
MO

Thanks SilverFocker

I really appreciate folks using my affiliate link when they buy the silver lungs generator. In fact he is a recent testimonial sent me:

My journey with colloidal silver began with my wife getting a nasty case of bronchitis, she was prescribed antibiotics three different times without really getting rid of it. We began to look for other means to cure this when we decided to purchase a silver lungs generator (the same method beinki uses to make his silver products). Once we had produced some ionic silver she used it in a nebulizer and by the end of the first day she was no longer coughing, by the end of second day all symptoms were completely gone. Since then I have successfully used the ionic silver to treat diaper rash, athletes foot, jock itch, pink eye, tooth decay, a burn, acne, several cuts and scrapes. While I've never scientifically measured this, it seems that the ionic silver promotes faster healing of cuts and scrapes and as funny as this may sound it is also effective in getting the stink out of everything from a sweaty arm pit to a foul pair of boots. I highly recommend silverlungs produced silver products, if you are on the fence or aren't sure of it's ability to kill germs you can always use it in conjunction with other methods but after seeing it for yourself you will be sold.

John H. from Connecticut

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 - 10:14pm
SilverFocker
-
KY

Big Box

Arrived today with my Silver Lungs generator...........everything looks quality, and have my first batch brewing right now.........looking forward to using the Nebulizer.

Sat, Apr 20, 2013 - 6:30am
beinki
-
MO

join my colloidal silver Facebook page