Zionism - Conspiracy? Anti-Zionism - Anti-Semitism?

842 posts / 0 new
Last post
Sun, Jul 29, 2012 - 12:35pm
Nana

Their goals

GARY KAH - PROPHETIC TIMES!!!
Sun, Jul 29, 2012 - 5:45pm
Jeremiah Jr
-
Babylon USA

The Days of Noah vs."Zionism" Part II.

As you read in the first part, the bad guys are in control and a lot of names are placed on them. Their correct title according to the Bible is “Babylonian - Luciferians”.

Satan is called the “King of Babyon” in Isaiah 14:4.

All this talk of “bringing the worlds system down”, and “awakening the masses” through “intellectual education”, to somehow thwart Satan’s plan and the final attempt to bring in the NWO is a pipe dream.

If you do, you WAY underestimate the strength of the opponent. Satan has been around a long, long time and yes, he will one day be ultimately defeated and cast into the lake of fire. But it won’t be through any human effort, it will be by the hand of the Lord and the brightness of his coming.

Let’s now take a real close look at the second aspect of the conditions that were present in the “Days of Noah”.

This one is far more evil, far more deceptive, and far more deadly than what many what people think the NWO is. This, in my opinion, this is the REAL and Final NWO. Not the one being shown the masses right now, that one is just a smoke screen.

Probably everyone knows about Noah and his story. He was told by God to build a boat because the Lord was about to flood the earth and destroy all living things. Unbelievers and skeptic of the Bible mock this story and try to use it to discredit scripture and even the loving nature and character of God. Let’s set that argument aside for a brief moment and look at why the conditions present in Noah’s day required such action.

Or in other words, why did the Lord have to push the global rest button and “do the whole planet”

Genesis 6:1-8

“And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose. And the Lord said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years. There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown. And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. And it repented the Lord that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart. And the Lord said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them. But Noah found grace in the eyes of the Lord. ”

These beings called the 'sons of god' in the original language are the, 'ben ay eloyhim' it is a term used exclusively for 'angels' in the Old testament.

The text says the ‘sons of god” saw the daughters of men or the 'ben ay Adam" (daughters if Adam) and came down and had offspring with them. They produced a race of 'giants' called the 'nefalim' which means 'fallen ones'. “Giants” also means “earth born”

This is confirmed in the New Testament in the book of Jude 1:6-7

"And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day. Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

It is very interesting what the Lord tells us about Noah and his family in Gen 6:9........"These are the generations of Noah: Noah was a just man and perfect in his generations, and Noah walked with God".

The word 'perfect' is "tamiym", which means 'without blemish’, complete, full, perfect, sound, without spot, undefiled, upright, whole".

The word 'Generations' is 'Toledah' meaning - 'decent, family history, generation, lineage'

What I believe, the Lord is telling us is that, Noah and the 7 others in the arc were pure and untainted from the angelic interbreeding that was taking place.

Why would Satan do this?

Satan was trying to corrupt the human gene pool so mankind could not eventually be redeemed. Jesus Christ alone is Adamic man's kinsman-redeemer, Fully God, Fully man. The God-Man. Only Adamic man is redeemed by the blood of Christ, not fallen angels or angelic-human hybrids. This why I believe, God had to push the 'global reset button' with the flood and wipe out all those living that were outside the arc.

Satan was basically trying to thwart God’s plan and promise found in Genesis 3:15 “and I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed: he shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel”.

This is the promise of Messiah to one day redeem the human race and it would come through the “seed” of the women. Thus the virgin birth, God cut’s Joseph out of the process.

The world perished in the flood and so did these “Nephilim”. Or did they?

There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that” Gen 6:4.

The Bible indicates some of these “Nephlim” survived the flood, perhaps most likely going underground because we see them appear again in the OT under various names. Anakin, Rephaim, etc.

Goliath from the story of David and Goliath, was most likely a Nephilim, as were his 4 brothers. King Og was most likely a Nephilim as his bed was "nine cubits in length and four cubits in width” There is some argument over the length of a cubit, a cubit was from the tip of one’s finger to the elbow, so do the math, the bed was somewhere between 13-19 feet, point being, he was a big guy.

When the Israelites were told God to go into the promised land, their spies came back with a “Bad report” and said we can’t because we are “like grasshoppers” compared to them (The Nephilim).

The story of the gods coming down and having offspring you will find throughout numerous cultures including Greek mythology, the Mayans etc, etc. The Greeks and all their bazaar characters such as Prometheus, Centaurs, the half gods-half men, etc, etc.

In the end, the Nephilim were all killed off, that is why many times when Israel was told to wipe out and entire tribe, they were most likely these guys in many cases.

There is a interesting passage found in Isaiah 26:14 which is really a prayer or plea from Isaiah to God to “Let not the giants live again.”

“Let not the dead live, let not the giants rise again: therefore hast visited and destroyed them, and hast destroyed all their memory.” Isaiah 26:14 RHE Douay-Rheims.

Check this statue out called “the Awakening”, located just outside the District of Columbia. It was created b J. Stewart Johnson, Jr, and originally installed at Hains Point, Washington, D.C.

Yup, you guessed it, right in the heart of Babylon USA.

https://dcmemorials.com/index_indiv0001120.htm

I could go on and on about these guys in the OT but If one wants to look more into the Nephilim try this site for starters.

https://www.petroglyphsinthesky.com/nephilim.html

So we have looked at the conditions that were present when Noah lived. Noah saw Nimrod’s Babylon, Noah saw the “son’s of god”. We have already proved who Babylon is, she is coming back to full power any day now but what about these “sons of god” are they coming back also??? Are they going to reemerge on the world scene?

Remember ……. “As it was in the days of Noah…… so shall it be at the coming of the son of man” Matt 24:37

We will save that for part three of As it was in the Days of Noah vs. “Zionism”.

“And many people shall come and say, Come, let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, to the house of the God of Jacob, that He may teach us His ways and that we may walk in His paths. For out of Zion shall go forth the law and instruction, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem” Isaiah 2:3

Mon, Jul 30, 2012 - 5:38pm
Jeremiah Jr
-
Babylon USA

As it was in the days of Noah vs. “Zionism” Part III

The Strong Delusion

I am going to apologize up front for the length of this post. But this is just way too important a topic to cut it short.

Statistics show the average American reads about 6 minutes a day and half of that is in the comic section. Why I’m writing is best described in Jeremiah 4:19

" My bowels, my bowels! I am pained at my very heart; my heart maketh a noise in me; I cannot hold my peace, because thou hast heard, O my soul, the sound of the trump, the alarm of war."

What I am about to present may seem out there for some....... For others, I pray it will ring true and immediately bring a major piece of the prophetic puzzle into a little clearer focus for you.

Proverbs 18:13 say's "He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him".

“And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them STRONG DELUSION, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.” 2 Thes. 2:8-12

What I hope to present in the remainder of this post, is what I believe the Bible calls, The 'Strong Delusion'. This 'Delusion' will be sent in the last days, at the very end of this age, and notice the elements of this Strong Delusion....

1) The Strong Delusion is sent by God

2) The Strong Delusion is sent by God to those that 'believe a lie' because they 'received not a love of the truth'

3) The Strong Delusion is sent by God that they 'might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness'

4) The Strong Delusion will be 'Strong'....... which means "effectual' or it will 'work that purpose for which God has sent it' It is sent by God himself upon mankind because of their rejection of Lord Jesus Christ and the Gospel of God. Because they 'received not a Love of the truth'.... Who is 'the Truth'...... Jesus Christ.

" Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me". John 14:

A lot of people think this will be “staged event” by the NWO under the guise of a type of “project Blue beam” etc. That many, will cling to to explain it, but when they come back, and they will, it will be for real. The trailer is from the CBS mini series is called 'V' from 2009. Some may remember this series as it is a rehash of the previous one from the 80's. Take a close look at the trailer.....

https://www.imdb.com/video/abc/vi2468479513/

I picked these following few observations off just the 3.5 minute trailer.......

1) When the ship first arrives and the person looks up what does the person say????..... "My God"........ Satan is called the 'god of this world' 2 Cor 4:4. If you’re not in Christ, then you are still 'of your father the devil' John 8:44. So then technically, that person, if they are not a Christian, is correct. They are now, in fact, looking at 'their god' along with his fallen angels described in Genesis 6 and the book of Jude as they have now been allowed by God to return to earth, because they have been cast out of heaven.....

"And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. Rev. 12:9

"And he(Jesus) said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven. Luke 10:18.....

Think about it, If you were standing on earth, and Satan was cast down to earth from heaven, What would that event look like??

2) Notice the text that splashes across the screen "In our Hour of Greatest Need' at the same time the voice is saying, "The world is in such bad shape..... Who wouldn't welcome a Savior right now???"

3) Notice when the man is getting out of his chair in front of the two priests he say's "They (the V's) healed me and I got no pain"....."with all power and signs and lying wonders" 2 Thes 2:9

4) (A son to his mother) ".....the V's, they call it spreading HOPE......."Where have we heard that word used so many times in recent days?

5) (A female "V" to a human interviewer) "Embracing CHANGE is never easy, but the reward for doing so, can be far greater than anything you can imagine"

6) Has anyone heard the constant mantra of "Hope" and "Change" being used recently?????? Where exactly have we heard those words being used? Humm..... Seems like BHO if he is not the man of sin himself, the antichrist, then perhaps he is at least a type of "John the Baptist" heralding the soon arrival of the 'aliens' and their message of "hope and change'. Remember Satan cannot create, he can only mimic and duplicate......perversely twisting what God is doing or has done.

7) Notice this 'change' the Aliens are offering comes through 'knowledge and technology' and is all embraced and centered around the most powerful of weapons' - "Devotion".......

And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world. Rev. 13:8

The word 'worship' is proskuneo, which means to kiss, like a dog licking his master's hand; to fawn or crouch to, i.e. (literal or figurative) prostrate oneself in homage (do reverence to, adore) , worship.

8) Notice the scene where you see the imagery of the 'Cross toppling' ........This is and has been Satan's goal and plan to topple Christianity and thwart God's plans throughout the ages. This imagery is inserted subliminally to imply that amidst all the chaos that is spreading throughout the world, that Christianity, or more so, even Christ Himself, is not capable of, nor strong enough to, nor any longer a relevant factor in, sustaining and saving the world from these catastrophes that are being portrayed in this movie..... keep in mind this series was played in prime time, on millions of televisions all over the globe, in November of 2009. A little more brainwashing of the masses perhaps..... Scripture tells us to 'guard' or "keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus". Philip. 4:7b

I'm sure your all are aware of the hoopla over the Mayan date of 2012 and the end of the Mayan calendar. Briefly, erally don’t say that is the ‘end of the world’. The Mayan's believe that Quetzaquotal, their god, the fiery flying serpent, will return in December of 2012 as our solar system, as the Milky Way moves through the center of the Galactic Plane.

The Mayans also teach that when we reach that date this year, a 'Portal' will be opened and a "Great harvest of souls will take place". Sound familiar to any teaching in scripture??? It is interesting that when Christ uses the word 'door', in every single passage of the New Testament, He is using the Greek word 'thura', which means - a portal or entrance.

Matthew 25:10 "And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door (The Portal) was shut". Matthew 25:10

This 2012 date is an event that happens once every 26 thousand years, many, many, other ancient civilizations teach the same basic thing. That the 'gods/space brothers' have been here, and will return.....

We are also being bombarded from Hollywood with a rash of other movies such as 'Independence Day', 'The Mist', 'The day the earth stood still', 'War of the World's', ‘Star Gate’, 'Knowing' with Nicholas Cage, '2012 - The return of the shinning ones' and the capstone to this ‘theology’ the recent Ridley Scott’s – Prometheus. This one has all the pieces, the sons of god, Nephilim, trans-humanism, recumbant DNA, etc, etc, etc. These films, along with numerous others, all contain and consistently promote this 'alien gospel 101'.

For those unfamiliar with this 'alien theology' it's basically that these extraterrestrial's or 'evolved beings' return claiming that they in fact are our 'gods' and they 'seeded' the human race. They also have now come back to aid the human race at this crucial juncture of our 'cosmic human evolution'.

They teach creation by the True God - Jehovah, is a myth. They teach Evolution. They teach man is not sinful. They teach mankind is not a fallen race in need of a Redemption by the shed blood of the Lord Jesus Christ. They teach mankind is 'basically 'good' and just evolving upward. They are just here to help us.

All this is all a complete denial and contradiction of the Lord and His revealed Truth found in the Holy Scripture, the Bible, His very own Word to us. Most of this is garbage is fed to us by Hollywood via their celebrities, advertisements, movies, and television programs etc etc. There should be no question these people are deep into the occult or at a very minimum, terribly deceived, and just pawns for use by the enemy.

The Strong Delusion is nothing more than the final extension of Romans 1 where you see it repeated “and God gave them over”, “and God gave them over”, “and God gave them over”. He is just allowing fallen mankind their wish and will “give them over’.

Many discount and dismiss this whole 'Alien Phenomena' and write it off to a few isolated confused, overactive imaginations. That may be the case if there were only one or two isolated reporting, but there are now over 300+ sightings a month coming in.

This all began to emerge and really come to the forefront in 1948, with the Roswell incident. The same year the Nation of Israel was reborn in direct fulfillment of numerous, numerous, Old Testament Prophecies. These beings are not from other planets, they are inter - dimensional, they are the sons of god from Genesis 6, only now allowed to come back.

Again, "As it was in the days of Noah , so shall be at the coming of the Son of man". Noah lived 950 years. He lived Before, During and After the flood. HE LITERALLY SAW these 'son's of god'. He saw the tower of Babel and Nimrod's Babylon........... What Jesus is telling us is we have the right to bring those condition's forward, those conditions Noah SAW, and apply them to the time period just prior to His return.......As it was in the day's of Noah...... So shall it be......

Couple more brief comments on the 'Aliens' then we will move on......Notice also that many of the 'abduction reports' center on a 'sexual' theme. Harvesting of eggs etc. Notice our current technology even allows mankind to tinker with the very of DNA of man itself and perhaps some even 'Clone' a Human.

In the Book of Daniel Chapter 2:43, there is a very odd and obscure couple of words couched right in the middle of the verse explaining the of the feet of the statue..... This statue symbolizes of the time period from Nebuchadnezzar’s Babylon till the end of the age. The ten toes represent the time period just prior to the Return of Christ. Notice closely what it says.......

"And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay. Daniel 2:43

Mingle their SEED with the Seed of men????..... WHAT????? What are you trying to say Daniel????.

The context of this verse demands that 'THE THEY' be something other than the "SEED OF MEN". There is no further explanation of this obscure verse or does Isaiah clear this up for us .....

"For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little: Isaiah 28:10 .

THIS is why the 1/3 of the Bible that is prophetic and so often neglected is important....... It is relevant... It points the finger.... It shine the light on the Satan , his bad guys, and his plans.

There are three levels of interpretation when you look at the Bible. The Primary, the Practical, and the Prophetic. The Primary is basically.... What does the Bible say or what is the Lord saying to the people in the original Time and original context when it was written. The next is the 'Practical' or what and how does one apply these truths to my life today. The third is the 'Prophetic' or what is God's overall plan.

How is God working through human history through His various covenants starting in Genesis with Abrahamic Covenant to the-Palestinian and Davidic Covenants into the Old Covenant given at Sinai -into the New Covenant- into the Culmination of human history found in the Book of Revelation.

1/3 of the entire Bible is Prophetic and we best start looking at those passages. The prophetic deals with what is God doing overall in the big picture....... should not we have even a minimal understanding of this portion of the Bible.?

Anytime one reject's the Divine truth contained within the scripture, you are in fact, rejecting the Lord, and He will withdraw himself and error will then enter. This is what has happened to most of the Church, the body of Christ, in the realm of the Prophetic, with regard to the prophetic portions of the Scripture.

"Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day (Day of the Lord) shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; 2 Thes. 2:3

It may just play out quite differently than the movie 'V' portrays, these 'Aliens' when they do show up, and they will, will just be masquerading as good..... Evil in its most heinous form always masquerades as good.

It’s really hard to say at this point for sure what this “arrival” will look like. Time will tell.

They may come just when a WWIII is getting hot, stop it and say “We have been watching you, and noticed you were about to destroy yourselves.” Or it may be a good cop, bad cop scenario for the arrival. Time will tell.

Again, Satan desires to be worshiped as god. In order to be worshiped as god, they have to solve god sized problems correct. Cancer???..… here’s you cure for cancer. Fighting over Oil???……. Here’s a clean source of renewable energy made from water or cold fusion…. BANKING CARTEL and money a problem???……. We will get rid of this also…….

It is so insidious and evil what Satan is now doing, He is lifting his mask just enough to let even the lost of this world understand and see his plans and working as to how he has enslaved the human race primarily through control of the money supplies of the earth. “Usury” in the Old Testament is the word “Nashah” which means “Bite of the serpent”.

This education of the masses through the numerous and various groups that want to ‘free the planet’ from the evil bankers, The likes of new agers David Icke, the “Zeitgeist” type films ect, etc, etc all expose the satan’s and the Lucferian’s plans to enslave mankind. But they fall way short of Truth in the Spiritual realm. Satan has been successful in convincing these people, and those that follow them that an Intellectual understanding of how he has enslave mankind economically is what is necessary to free mankind.

Salvation is not and intellectual assent. True salvation comes through the Gospel of God.

This Delusion, when it comes will be so strong that if one is not in Christ in truth. Forget it, you will embrace it or be killed.

For false christs and false prophets will arise and perform great signs and wonders, so as to lead astray, if possible, even the elect. Matt 24:24

Most Christians believe we are out of here prior to this, via the rapture.......so we don't have to worry about any of this...... God will take us up and out in the rapture before this above scenario unfolds.... I pray your right, but what if we are wrong???.... what if we are going to be here to see some/most of this???, what if the Church get a good dose of some of this???, If we are here even part of this then I fear it will be a Spiritual Pearl Harbor for many. We will look like absolute Neanderthals at that point. We will be the only ones saying… Hey, that is not what the Bible teaches. That is not true to the Word of God.

"Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake." "And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another. And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. And because iniquity (absence of Agape) shall abound, the love(Agape) of many shall wax cold. Matthew 24:9-12

This arrival may be a short ways off or it may be closer than we think. I do know the water and sailing between now and then is only going to get rougher and rougher.......almost everyone now senses this.

I know this from scripture...

For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the Lord shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee. Isaiah 60:2

Paul elaborates further..... "This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come". 2 Tim. 3:1

"Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision: for the day of the Lord is near in the valley of decision". Joel 3:14

For the Christian's reading this, "For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind". 2 Tim. 1:7

"And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh." Luke 21:28

"Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter. Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us. For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord." Romans 8:35-39

For the deceived reading in; "And Elijah came unto all the people, and said, How long halt(dance) ye between two opinions? if the Lord be God, follow him: but if Baal(Satan), then follow him.". 1 Kings 18:21a

"Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it". Matthew 7:13-14

For the skeptics and outright unbelievers reading in ..... "And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel. Mark 1:15

This a video which does a great job confirming all I have just told you.

*AGE OF DECEIT* (FULL) Fallen Angels and the New World Order

“And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.” Isaiah 2:3

Wed, Aug 1, 2012 - 5:05pm
Jeremiah Jr
-
Babylon USA

“The Days of Noah” vs. “Zionism” - Final Thoughts.

So we have seen and looked at both the ‘sons of god’ and the reemergence of Old Babylon.

We have seen that this NWO did not start with “Zionism” in 1897 at the first Zionist congress and that the bad guys are really “Babylonian – Luciferians” in scripture, and have been around a long, long time.

That said, “Zionism” is a political movement and yes, there are Jews in the evil empire. There are also most likely Western Europeans, and even many Americans. There are probably even many US Senators, and Congressmen including Presidents. Evil knows no one specific nationality. One cannot say with 100% certainty who they are, but the Bible clearly points them out.

To label the EE as exclusively ‘Jewish’ just leads to anti-Semitism, and that belief system is a half Truth and a half Truth is still a lie from God’s perspective. In the end, embracing a half truth leads to error and just gets a lot of innocent people slaughtered, due to Biblical ignorance. ie; Adolph Hitler.

Satan through Hitler was trying to exterminate the entire Jewish race during the holocaust so the numerous promises that are yet unfulfilled to the true Biblical Israel, the seed of promise through Jacob could never be fulfilled, thus, Satan was trying to prove God a liar.

We Christians, we believers, are in engaged in and what I what I like to call the Psalm 2 war.

“ Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing? The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the Lord, and against his anointed, saying, Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us. He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision. Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure. Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion. Psalm 2:1-6

These are the same people James talks about.

"Go to now, ye rich men, weep and howl for your miseries that shall come upon you. Your riches are corrupted, and your garments are motheaten. Your gold and silver is cankered; and the rust of them shall be a witness against you, and shall eat your flesh as it were fire. Ye have heaped treasure together for the last days. Behold, the hire of the labourers who have reaped down your fields, which is of you kept back by fraud, crieth: and the cries of them which have reaped are entered into the ears of the Lord of sabaoth. Ye have lived in pleasure on the earth, and been wanton; ye have nourished your hearts, as in a day of slaughter. Ye have condemned and killed the just; and he doth not resist you. Be patient therefore, brethren, unto the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth, and hath long patience for it, until he receive the early and latter rain. Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh. James 5:1-8

Yes, the kings of the earth and the rulers are the rich men that have perpetrated a fraud upon the masses of humanity, primarily through the manipulation and control of money. These are the ‘money chargers’, the same one who Christ drove violently from the temple. They are still on the world’s scene and in control of it.

The ‘Protocols of the Elders of Zion’ are real yes, and yes, again, there are many of the leaders of Israel in the EE. These are the Bad figs of Jeremiah 24 and for them the ‘Zionism’ you speak of, is real. The goal is what you say it is, but again, they are “Babylonian - Luciferians”, At the least, if not one thing, let’s get their title straight.

“Jehovah showed me, and, behold, two baskets of figs set before the temple of Jehovah, after that Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon had carried away captive Jeconiah the son of Jehoiakim, king of Judah, and the princes of Judah, with the craftsmen and smiths, from Jerusalem, and had brought them to Babylon. One basket had very good figs, like the figs that are first-ripe; and the other basket had very bad figs, which could not be eaten, they were so bad. Then said Jehovah unto me, What seest thou, Jeremiah? And I said, Figs; the good figs, very good; and the bad, very bad, that cannot be eaten, they are so bad. Jeremiah 24:1-3

“But it is not that the word of God has taken no effect. For they are not all Israel who are of Israel, nor are they all children because they are the seed of Abraham; but, "In Isaac your seed shall be called . Rom 9:6-7

The “Zionist movement” from this perspective is real, But from the Lord’s perspective the Zionist movement is the ingathering of ALL THE FIGS back to the promised land given to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob/Israel. Again God often uses what Satan has planned for evil, to accomplish His purposes. Example; The Cross. Satan believed he could kill the Holy, Spotless Lamb, the Son of God at the Cross, and thus thwart God’s redemptive plan. But the same sword that Satan used to pierce the Son of God’s side brought forth the blood that saves.

Ultimately the regathering of Biblical Israel to the promised land, along with ALL THE FIGS is not being orchestrated by the Rothschild’s, per say, it is really being allowed or done by the Lord Himself, For His greater purposes. Read Ezekiel 36.

In the end He will sort out who is really who, for both Judgment and Salvation both belong unto the Lord. No man can see another’s heart with certainty.

Isarel’s regathering to the Middle East and the ‘promised land’ has to be in apostasy for that is the very purpose of the Ezekiel 38-39 war.

The Lord brings Russia or Gog and Magog, along with others down upon the mountains of Israel and against NATION of Israel for one purpose.

“And my holy name will I make known in the midst of my people Israel; neither will I suffer my holy name to be profaned any more: and the nations shall know that I am Jehovah, the Holy One in Israel.” Ezekiel 39:7

If they stop after the war, they had to be profaning it before.

Let’s now look at that war for it is not far off……

The Isaiah 17 war is very close, even now we see a multitude of nations gathering around Syria ready to take some UN approved action. We are told by Isaiah that in this war, Damascus gets wiped off the face of the map by Israel ….. “Because of the Children of Israel, there shall be desolation”. The Destruction of Damascus is done over one night “at evening tide trouble, and before morning he is not”. When the smoke clears Damascus is gone, Israel most likely nukes Damascus. Read Isaiah 17.

The big question is, does the Ezekiel 38-39 war immediately follow Isaiah 17 war??? Is the Ezekiel 38 & 39 war one big event, or are they separated by some time? One cannot say for sure at this point.

I have a friend who is a Messianic Jew and he believes the Ezekiel 38-39, Gog –Magog war is Armageddon. This a traditional “Jewish interpretation” for they believe Messiah arrives right after that 38-39 war.

From my perspective, (and I am just giving you ‘my take’ now). I see three wars in the future, one at the start or just prior to the 70th week of Daniel, one at the midpoint, and one at the end.

If we were to see a nuclear war, most Christians would say….. Ah! … Armageddon, and what happens just at Armageddon???? Christ returns. But, what if it is not really Armageddon we are looking at, but just WWIII.

The stage is then set for a False Armageddon, a false return of Messiah, and a False Millennium.

Satan is so deceptive, he can only mimic what God has done or is about to do

That brings us back to the material presented in parts II and II of this thread correct?

In the Ezekiel 38-39 war you have a very interesting passage, let’s take a look…….

And the word of the Lord came unto me, saying, Son of man, set thy face against Gog, the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him, And say, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal: And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of armour, even a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords: Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya with them; all of them with shield and helmet: Gomer, and all his bands; the house of Togarmah of the north quarters, and all his bands: and many people with thee. Be thou prepared, and prepare for thyself, thou, and all thy company that are assembled unto thee, and be thou a guard unto them. After many days thou shalt be visited: in the latter years thou shalt come into the land that is brought back from the sword, and is gathered out of many people, against the mountains of Israel, which have been always waste: but it is brought forth out of the nations, and they shall dwell safely all of them. Thou shalt ascend and come like a storm, thou shalt be like a cloud to cover the land, thou, and all thy bands, and many people with thee. Thus saith the Lord God; It shall also come to pass, that at the same time shall things come into thy mind, and thou shalt think an evil thought: And thou shalt say, I will go up to the land of unwalled villages; I will go to them that are at rest, that dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates, To take a spoil, and to take a prey; to turn thine hand upon the desolate places that are now inhabited, and upon the people that are gathered out of the nations, which have gotten cattle and goods, that dwell in the midst of the land. Sheba, and Dedan, and the merchants of Tarshish, with all the young lions thereof, shall say unto thee, Art thou come to take a spoil? hast thou gathered thy company to take a prey? to carry away silver and gold, to take away cattle and goods, to take a great spoil?

Therefore, son of man, prophesy and say unto Gog, Thus saith the Lord God; In that day when my people of Israel dwelleth safely, shalt thou not know it? And thou shalt come from thy place out of the north parts, thou, and many people with thee, all of them riding upon horses, a great company, and a mighty army: And thou shalt come up against my people of Israel, as a cloud to cover the land; it shall be in the latter days, and I will bring thee against my land, that the heathen may know me, when I shall be sanctified in thee, O Gog, before their eyes. Ezekiel 38-:1-16

If you have studied Bible prophecy, I am sure you are familiar with this passage. The Lord is describing an invasion FROM THE NORTH against Israel and HIS LAND. (God‘s land), that specific piece of real-estate given to Abraham, then Isaac, then Jacob/Israel. The promised land.

I want to point out and unpack an often and misinterpreted part of the above passage.

In verses 1-9 God is describing Gog’s move south to attack Israel. But then in 10-14 we see a strange transition.

“Thus saith the Lord GOD IT SHALL ALSO COME TO PASS, that at the SAME TIME (Same time as what God??... the same time they Gog is moving south to invade Israel) shall things come into thy mind, and thou shalt think an evil thought: And thou shalt say, I will GO UP to the land of unwalled villages; I will go to them that are at rest, that dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates, To take a spoil, and to take a prey; to turn thine hand upon the desolate places that are now inhabited, and upon the people that are gathered out of the nations, which have gotten cattle and goods, that dwell in the midst of the land. Sheba, and Dedan, and the merchants of Tarshish, with all the young lions thereof, shall say unto thee, Art thou come to take a spoil? hast thou gathered thy company to take a prey? to carry away silver and gold, to take away cattle and goods, to take a great spoil?” Therefore, son of man, prophesy and say unto Gog, Thus saith the Lord GOD; In that day when my people of Israel dwelleth safely, shalt thou not know it? Ezekiel 38:10-14.

If traditional interpretation were true, Gog moves south in vs. 1-9 against Israel and then “ALSO”, at the SAME TIME, in vs. 10-14, Gog has an evil thought and moves “UP” to attack Israel again….. see, this is inconsistent and makes no grammatical sense.

What this is saying is that at the same time Gog moves SOUTH against Israel she ALSO attacks someone to the NORTH of her, or “GOES UP”. Let’s now look at the description of this target and the nature of the attack. Some of you, I am sure may already see where I am going with this.

It is a land of unwallled village - America is a land of unwalled villages

They are at rest and dwell safely - America is at rest and dwells safely.

They have no walled cities or bars and gates - America has no walled cities

They were once desolate and not inhabited - America was once desolate and not inhabited.

They were gathered out of the Nations -America was - “E Pluribus Unum” or “Out of many one”

They have cattle and goods - America is a very rich nation with cattle and goods

They are dwelling safely and are called my people Israel - America does have both Jews and Christians within her boarders, and America is full of “Spiritual Israelites”, which God also calls my people Israel.

I believe the conditions in verses 10-14 are often erroneously applied to the literal Israel when in fact they are addressing the final attack on America-Babylon, the capital of current spiritual Israel. Russia knows because of treaties the USA has with Israel, that they must neutralize Israel’s greatest ally when move against her. If one goes straight UP from Russia, straight over the poles, who do you run into… America-Babylon. This is the shortest path for their ICBM’s

In this exchange, we know from the text that God supernaturally defends Israel and strikes Gog-Magog on their behalf.

“As birds flying, so will the Lord of hosts defend Jerusalem; defending also he will deliver it; and passing over he will preserve it.” Isaiah 31:5

I will send a fire on MaGog, and among them that dwell carelessly in the isles: and they shall know that I am the Lord. Ezekiel 39:6.

The words ’dwelling carelessly’ is usually in reference to God, and America, defiantly is currently “dwelling carelessly” against God.

This attack is most likely Divine Wrath being poured out upon Babylon - America by God Himself.

And let’s in the end, in the final analysis, let’s make one thing, absolutely, perfectly, 100 % crystal clear. When America- Babylon is finally destroyed, and when she finally ‘gets it in the neck’, It will not be due to, or by the hand of “Zionists”. It will most likely be the first act of Wrath, in the Great Day of the Lord, hand of Lord God Almighty Himself. Scripture tells us this.

This final attack on Babylon will be so powerful, it will literally move the earth out of her orbit.

At the noise of the taking of Babylon the earth is moved, and the cry is heard among the nations. Jerm 50:46

Less one be fearful and tremble, as we ALL should at such a pronouncement, myself included, at what the Lord will one day do to America when He comes against her in Judgment. Know this, Christians we are exempt from the wrath of God.

For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ, I Thess 5:9

“For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God? . 1 Peter 4:17

This is why I see possibly three wars. A false Armageddon, the Taking of Babylon, and then the real Armageddon, when Christ finally does return.

If you are seriously planning on surviving the financial collapse of the “banking system”, “bringing the systems down through education of the masses” and “rebuilding societies” you might want to move out of America quickly.

If one lives in Canada and has similar aspirations, I would you should suggest you start moving as far away from the American boarders and any American city as possible. My choice would be Lac Seul.

In conclusion, please, if you are not already in Christ, I begging you now ……. Please get into the Word, Read your Bibles…….. Make certain you are in Christ Jesus, In Truth. The clock is ticking, and time is running out.

“So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God”. Rom 10:17

“For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.” Romans 10:14

His name is the Lord Jesus Christ.

“And many people shall come and say, Come, let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, to the house of the God of Jacob, that He may teach us His ways and that we may walk in His paths. For out of Zion shall go forth the law and instruction, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem” Isaiah 2:3

Fri, Aug 3, 2012 - 4:59pm
Jeremiah Jr
-
Babylon USA

The flag of Lucifer and the United Nations

I have posted quite a bit of material the last few posts. Now I will just post some evidence to support it every day or so.

In Isaiah 14 there is a recount of the rebellion and fall of Lucifer and the Lord gives us some interesting comments. It is the 5 “I Will’s” of Lucifer.

"How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.” 14:12-20

Ever look closely at a UN flag in relation to Isaiah 14:13.??

“ For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:”

Realize this is the Lord's pronouncement against Lucifer. It is primarily regarding Israel/12 tribes and the temple mount, but does it imply more than just that. Is it possibly a double reference?

Satan is ‘god’ of this would. Our solar system is moving through space towards the North......... towards the North Star.

From what vantage point and perspective is the flag of the United Nations and all related sub UN agencies looking down on the world from????

The North.... "From the sides of the North" ........ It is where Lucifer desires to sit.

https://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee422/sjr15/imagesCA36CNU1.jpg

Sometimes it's the obvious that is overlooked, that which stares us right in the face.

Sat, Aug 4, 2012 - 4:02pm
Jeremiah Jr
-
Babylon USA

Bridges to Babyon

https://s1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee422/sjr15/?action=view&current=Ba...

Daniel 7's four end time Beasts powers

The fourth beast of Daniel 7 is the final end time power base of the "little horn" or antichrist. The one that is about to engulf us. Daniel 7 IS NOT A REPEAT of Daniel chapter 2 as most scholars teach. That can be easily proved from the text itself. We can get into that if anyone is interested.

Daniel 7’s - 4 beasts are all latter day, end time, contemporary, world powers.

Daniel 7 is NOT talking about Babylon, Medo-Persia, Greece and Rome as most teach. If you miss this, then you will end up a "Revived Roman empire guy" and have trouble figuring out just who is really who in bible prophecy.

Briefly, IMO, I believe the beast powers of Daniel 7 are;

Lion with Eagles wings - England/America
Bear - Russia
Leopard - Nazi Germany
Strange beast - The antichrist beast

Nations get ink in scripture to the degree they have relevance and have interaction with Israel.

Make sure you understand this ......... Nations get ink in scripture to the degree they have relevance and have interaction with Israel.

The Lion is England, and England Birthed America, and is latter day Babylon's(America's) Mother (Jerm 50:12) The Lion is symbolic of Royalty. You know…..”King of the beasts”, King and Queen, pomp and circumstance. Ever talk with a Brit?

Notice also, that a “man’s heart” is given to it..… What is a “man’s heart??.... Jerm 17:9. After WWI England allowed the Jewish people to migrate back to the promised land under the Balfour declaration. The first act of regathering which eventually led to them being reborn as a Nation in 1948. The first nation to recognize the nation of Israel and her statehood in 47/48 was the USA.

The wings “getting plucked” is either possibly America breaking away from England via our Revolutionary war, or perhaps when America finally gets it in the neck, as a nation, from the Lord. Time will tell

The Bear is Russia or 'Communism' The three ribs in the mouth from my take may be Marx, Engels and Lenin, the three 'founding fathers' of Communism.

They were the mouths that speak their communistic doctrine to their masses. The bear is raised up on “one side”…. that would either have to be the right or the left……. no??? What do you call someone who is teaching or espousing communism??? A leftist... correct??

Thus the one side.... no balance. Communism is all left leaning ideology.... as the bear is "raised up on one side".

What does the bear do??? "Arise and devour much flesh".....What has been the fruit of this communism??? What, they have only killed 70 million + of their own people, let alone countless others. Don't be fooled, the communistic bear has, and will continue to 'devour much flesh'. (Ezekiel 38)

The leopard is most likely Nazi Germany.... Didn’t they have a little interaction with the Jewish people during WWII if I remember correctly??. Nazi Germany was a Fascist, Dictatorial, Police State. What was there fruit??? Six million + Jews killed. What was Hitler’s Germany called??? The Third Reich correct? The fourth 'head', or the “Fourth Reich” will be the antichrist. Part of the final and fourth beast of Daniel 7

I am not much of a rock fan, but I saw an album cover a few years ago from the Rolling Stones. You know that wholesome rock band. Well, look at the cover bellow and tell me these guys either don't know something we don't, or possibly are just being used by Satan and are unaware. The cover is the First Beast of Daniel 7 …….

The Lion, made to stand upon it's feet, with the eagles wings plucked.... Notice the caption in the lower right. "Bridges to Babylon" ! What?

These first three beasts of Daniel 7 are a transitional or "bridges" to the revival of Babylon in the end times .......... the fourth beast of Daniel 7 ...... the United Nations. The one found in of Revelation, It is Babylon is Revived, Not Rome.

https://s1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee422/sjr15/?action=view&current=Ba...

Now pull in all together…

"And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy. And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority." Rev 13:2

This is the composite beast, the AC beast, Babylon Revived, it is BOTH national and global in nature...........and it has the body of a Leopard (Fascism), the feet of a bear (Communism), and the mouth of a Lion (Royalty). The fourth beast of Daniel 7.

Like I have said before, look for a world SUPER POWER that has a big mouth, and is quickly evolving into a Communistic, Fascist, police state....there you will find it's seat..

Hint; Done any air travel lately ???

Mon, Aug 6, 2012 - 2:56pm
Jeremiah Jr
-
Babylon USA

The flag of Lucifer and the United Nations

Sorry for the reposts .............I just figured out how to add the pictures and not a link

In Isaiah 14 there is a recount of the rebellion and fall of Lucifer and the Lord gives us some interesting comments. It is the 5 “I Will’s” of Lucifer.

"How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.” 14:12-20

Ever look closely at a UN flag in relation to Isaiah 14:13.??

“ For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:”

Realize this is the Lord's pronouncement against Lucifer. It is primarily regarding Israel/12 tribes and the temple mount, but does it imply more than just that. Is it possibly a double reference?

Satan is ‘god’ of this would. Our solar system is moving through space towards the North......... towards the North Star.

From what vantage point and perspective is the flag of the United Nations and all related sub UN agencies looking down on the world from????

The North.... "From the sides of the North" ........ It is where Lucifer desires to sit.

Sometimes it's the obvious that is overlooked, that which stares us right in the face.

Mon, Aug 6, 2012 - 2:59pm
Jeremiah Jr
-
Babylon USA

Bridges to Babyon

Daniel 7's four end time Beasts powers

The fourth beast of Daniel 7 is the final end time power base of the "little horn" or antichrist. The one that is about to engulf us. Daniel 7 IS NOT A REPEAT of Daniel chapter 2 as most scholars teach. That can be easily proved from the text itself. We can get into that if anyone is interested.

Daniel 7’s - 4 beasts are all latter day, end time, contemporary, world powers.

Daniel 7 is NOT talking about Babylon, Medo-Persia, Greece and Rome as most teach. If you miss this, then you will end up a "Revived Roman empire guy" and have trouble figuring out just who is really who in bible prophecy.

Briefly, IMO, I believe the beast powers of Daniel 7 are;

Lion with Eagles wings - England/America
Bear - Russia
Leopard - Nazi Germany
Strange beast - The antichrist beast

Nations get ink in scripture to the degree they have relevance and have interaction with Israel.

Make sure you understand this ......... Nations get ink in scripture to the degree they have relevance and have interaction with Israel.

The Lion is England, and England Birthed America, and is latter day Babylon's(America's) Mother (Jerm 50:12) The Lion is symbolic of Royalty. You know…..”King of the beasts”, King and Queen, pomp and circumstance. Ever talk with a Brit?

Notice also, that a “man’s heart” is given to it..… What is a “man’s heart??.... Jerm 17:9. After WWI England allowed the Jewish people to migrate back to the promised land under the Balfour declaration. The first act of regathering which eventually led to them being reborn as a Nation in 1948. The first nation to recognize the nation of Israel and her statehood in 47/48 was the USA.

The wings “getting plucked” is either possibly America breaking away from England via our Revolutionary war, or perhaps when America finally gets it in the neck, as a nation, from the Lord. Time will tell

The Bear is Russia or 'Communism' The three ribs in the mouth from my take may be Marx, Engels and Lenin, the three 'founding fathers' of Communism.

They were the mouths that speak their communistic doctrine to their masses. The bear is raised up on “one side”…. that would either have to be the right or the left……. no??? What do you call someone who is teaching or espousing communism??? A leftist... correct??

Thus the one side.... no balance. Communism is all left leaning ideology.... as the bear is "raised up on one side".

What does the bear do??? "Arise and devour much flesh".....What has been the fruit of this communism??? What, they have only killed 70 million + of their own people, let alone countless others. Don't be fooled, the communistic bear has, and will continue to 'devour much flesh'. (Ezekiel 38)

The leopard is most likely Nazi Germany.... Didn’t they have a little interaction with the Jewish people during WWII if I remember correctly??. Nazi Germany was a Fascist, Dictatorial, Police State. What was there fruit??? Six million + Jews killed. What was Hitler’s Germany called??? The Third Reich correct? The fourth 'head', or the “Fourth Reich” will be the antichrist. Part of the final and fourth beast of Daniel 7

I am not much of a rock fan, but I saw an album cover a few years ago from the Rolling Stones. You know that wholesome rock band. Well, look at the cover bellow and tell me these guys either don't know something we don't, or possibly are just being used by Satan and are unaware. The cover is the First Beast of Daniel 7 …….

The Lion, made to stand upon it's feet, with the eagles wings plucked.... Notice the caption in the lower right. "Bridges to Babylon" ! What?

These first three beasts of Daniel 7 are a transitional or "bridges" to the revival of Babylon in the end times .......... the fourth beast of Daniel 7 ...... the United Nations. The one found in of Revelation, It is Babylon is Revived, Not Rome.

Now pull in all together…

"And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy. And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority." Rev 13:2

This is the composite beast, the AC beast, Babylon Revived, it is BOTH national and global in nature...........and it has the body of a Leopard (Fascism), the feet of a bear (Communism), and the mouth of a Lion (Royalty). The fourth beast of Daniel 7.

Like I have said before, look for a world SUPER POWER that has a big mouth, and is quickly evolving into a Communistic, Fascist, police state....there you will find it's seat..

Hint; Done any air travel lately ???

Mon, Aug 6, 2012 - 3:11pm
Jeremiah Jr
-
Babylon USA

The symbol of the "little horn"

The symbol of the "little horn" or anti-Christ from Daniel Chapter 7

Daniel 7:8

I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.

What I would like to point you to is the ‘little horn’ in Dan 7:8 which is Strong’s word 7162. Most all scholars recognize the 'little horn' as the AC

The word 'Horn' is - qeren, Hebrew 7162, Strong’s - qeren, corresponding to Hebrew 7161 (qeren); a horn, cornet.

The root for qeren word comes from Strong’s 7161 – which means “Peak or a ray of light” qeren, Hebrew 7161, Strong’s - from Hebrew 7160 (qaran); a horn (as projecting); by implication a flask, cornet; by resemblance, an elephant's tooth (i.e. ivory), a corner (of the altar), a peak (of a mountain), a ray (of light); figurative power :- × hill, horn.

The root of ‘qeren’ Strong’s 7160 is - qaran, Hebrew 7160, Strong’s - qaran, kaw-ran'; a primitive root; to push or gore; used only as denominative from Hebrew 7161 (qeren), to shoot out horns; figurative rays :- have horns, SHINE.

Notice also “IN this HORN were eyes like the eyes of man”. The “eyes” is not plural in the original.......... it is “singular”

A single eye ..... One eye.......... UNO..... `ayin, Hebrew 5870, Strong’s - `ayin, ah'-yin; corresponding to Hebrew 5869 (`ayin); an eye :- eye.

This is a Masonic symbol that originated in ancient Nimrod’s Babylon. Nimrod... the first Mason and this of course is found on the back of the dollar bill.

Put it all together and what do you have…. The peak of a mountain, with a singular eye, that puts forth light or shines …… This IS the symbol of the “Little horn” of Fourth beast of Daniel 7.

If you don't believe this, Get a Strong's concordance out and look it up.

Please..... ZStop telling me America/Babylon is not mentioned in scripture, or that America is just bit player. We are neck deep in the end time prophetic scenario and should the Lord tarry, this will become more and more obvious as things continue to unfold.

Tue, Aug 7, 2012 - 4:40pm
Jeremiah Jr
-
Babylon USA

Jeremiah 51:53

Though Babylon should mount up to heaven, and though she should fortify the height of her strength, yet from me shall spoilers come unto her, saith the Lord.”

I went to a prophetic conference years ago (1987) to distribute a book my friend wrote. The title was “Babylon is Rising”. There were a lot of big names at these prophetic conferences over the years, Dwight Pentecost, John Walvrood, J.R. Church, Hal Lindsey, etc, etc

At this particular conference there was a retired Pastor there from Detroit MI. His name was Emil Gaverluk, I think he was the pastor of the first Baptist Church of Detroit or was involved with its founding. I can’t remember which it was. Anyway, he was in his 80’s and they gave him a cameo appearance at the prophetic conference. The rest of the speakers were pretty much in the same vein prophetically, and all had almost identical views. Emil took a different track.

Emil got up and spoke on Jeremiah 51:53.

Though Babylon should mount up to heaven, and though she should fortify the height of her strength, yet from me shall spoilers come unto her, saith the Lord.”

Emil was convinced from this one verse, this one unfulfilled parameter from Jeremiah, that Jeremiah could not have been speaking to or addressing old or neo Babylon , Nebuchadnezzar’s Babylon in 51:53. This verse could not, and did not see literal fulfillment in those days. This verse had to be addressing and speaking of the final, the last days, the end time Nation Babylon the Great found in Revelation.

Let’s look at what disturbed Emil…….

“Though Babylon should mount up to heaven” ………..The word ‘heaven’ is shāmayim, Strong’s 8064 which means- to be lofty; the sky, celestial bodies, heaven’s.

Notice this Babylon, the end time Babylon, mounts or ascends up into the “celestial bodies” and actually “fortifies the heights of her strength” from there. Emil said, look !!!!……..”This Babylon has a space program; it’s as plain as the nose on my face”

They ushered Emil rather quickly of the stage after he spoke, kind of ‘patting him on his head’ and said ‘thanks for coming’, I immediately went up to him and said, I agree with what you just presented, I then gave him Stewart's book and then left for the day.

The next morning I saw Emil about 10:00 A.M. He came up to me a little red eyed and said he had been up most the night reading “Babylon is Rising”, his comment was ‘Your friend has figured it out, Mr. Best has figured it out, It’s America…. It’s us.”

I stayed in touch with Emil for a few years and I suspect he went home to be with the Lord not to long after that, Sweet man, with gentile Spirit that truly reflected Christ.

I do not have a smart phone, but if you have one, you can even be triangulated to your exact position within a few feet by many of numerous satellites. Those are just for civilian purposes, what about the military? We now have surveillance systems that can track us anywhere, Regan’s SDI, Drones, etc, etc, etc, you really believe this ‘fortification’ is entirely for benevolent purposes purposes??

Though Babylon should mount up to heaven, and though she should fortify the height of her strength, yet from me shall spoilers come unto her, saith the Lord.” Jerm 51:53

Wed, Aug 8, 2012 - 4:02pm
Jeremiah Jr
-
Babylon USA

Obama CONFIRMS COVENANTonTISHA B'Av The 9th of Av??

Sackcloth&Ashes Obama CONFIRMS COVENANTonTISHA B'Av The 9th of Av A day of CALAMITY!
Fri, Aug 10, 2012 - 10:39pm
Jeremiah Jr
-
Babylon USA

The Daughter of Babylon is a 'Lady'

The latter day Babylon, the final end time Babylon is called a ‘Daughter’ of Babylon, the ‘daughter’ of the Nebuchadnezzar’s Babylon.

The word daughter is ‘bath’ which means daughter -apple [of the eye], branch, company, daughter, from the root – offspring - descendent. Not the original, but her daughter.

This is not Neo Babylon but her daughter, the one that emerges at the end of the age.

“Come down, and sit in the dust, O virgin daughter of Babylon, sit on the ground: there is no throne, O daughter of the Chaldeans: for thou shalt no more be called tender and delicate. Isa 47:1

They shall hold the bow and the lance: they are cruel, and will not shew mercy: their voice shall roar like the sea, and they shall ride upon horses, every one put in array, like a man to the battle, against thee, O daughter of Babylon. Jer 50:42

For thus saith the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel; The daughter of Babylon is like a threshingfloor, it is time to thresh her: yet a little while, and the time of her harvest shall come. Jer 51:33

This Daughter of Babylon, the final Babylon is also called a “Lady”, or ‘THE LADY OF KINGDOMS’

Sit thou silent, and get thee into darkness, O daughter of the Chaldeans: for thou shalt no more be called, The lady of kingdoms. Isa 47:5

And thou saidst, I shall be a lady for ever: so that thou didst not lay these things to thy heart, neither didst remember the latter end of it Isa 47:7.

What do we find in the harbor of ‘That Great City Babylon”, in the ‘Nation’ Babylon the Great?, but one of our treasured national symbols……. Columbia.

The Lord also shall roar out of Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem; and the heavens and the earth shall shake: but the Lord will be the hope of his people, and the strength of the children of Israel. So shall ye know that I am the Lord your God dwelling in Zion, my holy mountain: then shall Jerusalem be holy, and there shall no strangers pass through her any more. Joel 3:16-17.

Seems the REAL Lord is a 'Zionist'...according to this passage above ....... Ouch....... Best make sure we have our definitions straight and more importantly one knows who ones God is and what He declares is Truth.

Sat, Aug 11, 2012 - 10:10am
Nana

The Truth Shall Set You Free

https://www.freemasonrywatch.org/statue_of_liberty.html

The Statue of Liberty and Freemasonry

THE STATUE OF LIBERTY

The Statue of Liberty in New York harbour was presented in 1884 as a gift from the French Grand Orient Temple Masons to the Masons of America in celebration of the centenary of the first Masonic Republic.

She is holding the Masonic "Torch of Enlightenment". Also referred to back in the 1700's by the Illuminati Masons as the "Flaming Torch of Reason". The Torch represents the "Sun" in the sky.

The Statue of Liberty's official title is, "Liberty Enlightening the World".

The cornerstone of the statue records how it was laid in a Masonic ceremony (see plaque photo above).

THE TORCH SYMBOL

Illuminati means to "bare light" one way to symbolize this is by carrying a torch. A torch sits on top of the Statue of Liberty, on top of JFK's grave, and on top of the tunnel where Princess Diana was killed.

Best selling author, Robert Bauval:

"The cornerstone for the Statue of Liberty was placed in a solemn ceremony in 1884 organised by the Masonic lodges of New York.

The Statue of Liberty, which was designed by the French sculptor Bartholdi and actually built by the French Engineer, Gustave Eiffel (both well-known Freemasons), was not originally a ‘Statue of Liberty’ at all, but first planned by Bartholdi for the opening of the Suez Canal in Egypt in 1867.

Bartholdi, like many French Freemasons of his time, was deeply steeped in ‘Egyptian’ rituals, and it has often been said that he conceived the original statue as an effigy of the goddess Isis, and only later converted it to a ‘Statue of Liberty’ for New York harbour when it was rejected for the Suez Canal."

The goddess Isis is known by many names, including Juno.

Above: Roman Godess Juno 735 B.C. (wife of Zeus)

Below: Interestingly, the goddess Juno made an appearance on a Vatican coin in 1963 (notice her torch) during the period of the alleged Freemason Roncalli's Pontificate, the curiously named John XXIII, architect of the disasterous Vatican II.

Below: Frederic Auguste Bartholdi, the Sculpture of the Statue of Liberty, on a Masonic Card (notice the Masonic compass and square).

From another article by Bauval:

"The 'torch' analogy is very interesting. The original statue of Bartholdi destined first for Port Said at the mouth of the Suez Canal, was also to bear a torch intended to symbolise 'the Orient showing the way'. The 'Grand Orient', of course, is the name of the French Masonic mother lodge, and to which Bartholdi belonged. There is another similar 'torch' that played a strange role in the French Revolution, but of which I will reveal later in my forthcoming book "Talisman". It still is to be seen in the skyline of Paris today.

People today do not realise the power of such symbolism, and how they can be used with devastating effect on the minds of the unsuspecting masses. And this is worrying. The SS Nazi movement made prolific use of all these 'symbol games', and wreeked havoc in the world."

Below: "The Illuminati" Enlightening the World (and keeping the rest of us in the dark) - Pre 9-11 picture, showing WTC towers & Statue of Liberty's Torch.

ANNONA --- The goddess of the wheat harvest, and the deity over-seeing the grain imports from Africa. Attributes: grain stalks, prow modius, cornucopia.

BRITANNIA --- The personification of the British Province. Antoninus Pius issued a set of bronze coins in Rome to be circulated in Britian.

CERES --- The Hellenistic goddess of grain (Demeter). Depicted on bronze/brass coins to suggest a plentiful food supply to the masses. Attributes: holds grain, torch, and veiled head

CYBELE --- The mother of the gods, Mother earth. Also known as Magna Mater (the Great Mother). Attributes: turreted and veiled head, lions; often riding a lion-drawn cart. Titles: MAGNA MATER, MATER DEI

DIANA, DIANA LVCIFERA --- The Hellenistic goddess of the hunt and the moon goddess (Artemis); also the patroness of children. Attributes: crescent moon, torch, bow and arrow, hunting dog, stag. Titles: LUCIFERA (light-bringer), CONSERVATRIX, VICTRIX.

ISIS --- An Egyptian goddess of the underworld and the wife of Osiris, who represented the birth and death of one year. Attributes: rattle (sistrum), bucket.

IVNO, IVNONIS --- Juno (Hera), the consort of Jupiter, and the patroness of child birth. Attributes: peacock, scepter, patera. Titles: CONSERVATRIX, LVCINA, REGINA

IVNO FELIX --- Happy Juno.

IVNO LVCINA --- Goddess of light.

IVNO REGINA --- Juno the Queen.

IVNONI MARTIALI --- The war like Juno.

LIBER --- The Hellenistic goddess of wine (Bacchus/Dionysios). Attributes: wine cup, thyrsos (a staff ornamented with grape leaves), crown of ivy leaves, panther.

LIBERALITAS --- The personification of generosity, and frequently, an indirect reference to a specific Imperial donative to the urban population. Attributes: tessera, cornucopia.

LIBERTAS --- The personification of liberty. Often used by usurpers claiming to restore the liberty of the Roman Republic. Attributes: pileus (pointed hat), scepter.

LVNA --- An alternative manifestation of the moon goddess, as used by Julia Domna and Gallienus; more appropriately a personification of the moon.

MATER MAGNA --- see CYBELE

PAX --- The personification of peace. Attributes: olive branch, scepter, cornucopia, caduceus.

SALVS --- The goddess of health and safety. On the basis from an old Italic custom of pleasing the gods by sacrificing a virgin to the sacred snakes. Salus usually appears on a coin after suppression of a coup against the emperor, or when an emperor recovers from an illness. Attributes: sacrificing to snake from patera. The snake is usually rising from the altar or being held in arms.

SEGENTIA --- The Roman goddess of the ripening of wheat, or crops.

VENVS, VENERIS ---The Hellenistic goddess of love and beauty (Aphrodite). She was the patron goddess of Julius Caesar and then the Julian line (Venus Genetrix). (VENERIS is the genative form) Attributes: apple, small figure of Victory. Titles: CAELESTIS (of the skies), FELIX, GENETRIX, VICTRIX.

VICTORIA --- The Hellenistic goddess of Victory (Nike). Frequently appears as an attribute to other deities, such as Roma, Jupiter and Venus. Attributes: wreath, wings.

VVLCAN --- The Hellenistic goddess of iron, fire and wepons (Hephaistos). Attributes: hammer, tongs, anvil.

GLORIA NOVI SAECVLI --- The glory of the new age.

'Isis'
'Mari'
'Kali'
'Ceres'
'Virgo'
'Lilith'
'Diana'
'Venus'
'Sophia'
'Ishtar'
'Hathor'
'Ostara'
'Lucifera'
'Astoreth'
'Angerona'
'Semiramis'
'Baphomet'
'Head 58m'
'The Widow'
'CAPUT LVIIIm'
'The Black Virgin'
'The Scarlet Woman'
'The Weeping Virgin'
'The Celestial Virgin'
'The Green Man's Bride'
'The Underworld Queen'
'Mystery Babylon' her name...

Sat, Aug 11, 2012 - 11:24am
Nana

@ Jeremiah

Funny you mentioned Emil Gaverluk, if memory serves me correct my friend was at that conference and said he was ushered off the stage rather quickly. She wrote to him and he wrote back about America and sent her information.

The video about Av the 9th was very interesting, has been a bad day for the Jews.

Video unavailable

Tishri 1 (Rosh Hashanah) is the next feast day to be fulfilled, which year I don't know but it is close.

Luke 17:26 -And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man. Genesis 7:4 For yet seven days, and I will cause it to rain upon the earth forty days and forty nights; and every living substance that I have made will I destroy from off the face of the earth. I often wonder if God will let us know 7 days before the Rapture?

I wonder about a lot of things.

Sat, Aug 11, 2012 - 4:27pm
Jeremiah Jr
-
Babylon USA

@Nana

Sister, Thanks, Great posts and support of what I had briefly posted, there is so much evidence that America is the middle of end time events it is often hard for me to understand how we Christians that have the Spirit can’t see the extent that the Lord gone to warn us in scripture, myself included. I am going to keep posting the parameters on America - Babylon till I am told to stop.

Emil was/is an interesting man; I look forward to seeing him again. He stood against popular opinion at the expenses of the acceptance and praise of man. Gal 1:10. In my brief encounter with him I felt like I had known him all my life, like an uncle or an in-law that was family. Perhaps that why the Lord sent him there, as a confirmation and comfort to both of us and yet as a warning to those who stand in Americas true identity from the pulpits.

“I often wonder if God will let us know 7 days before the Rapture.”

Yes, I think you are correct, First, Noah was told there was going to be a flood, (120 years notice), then I think, it was when Menoah died, it would be the year it brake forth, (1 Year warning) then he was told, yet seven days…. (One week, warning). Then he was shut in by the hand of the Lord Himself. (Same, day).

I believe if one is watching and attuned to the Spirit is telling us, that pattern will repeat. I have not believed in the doctrine of ‘imminence’ for quite a while.

“I wonder about a lot of things.”…. Me too !!……..Welcome to the club

For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.” 1 Cor 13:12

Kind of exciting seeking and pursuing that which cannot ever fully, completely, and totally ever be grasped, isn’t it??

We can know, but yet never fully know. We are flesh and spirit, the created, yet He is the Lord.

Truth is, two minutes after we are in heaven Nana, we will know everything there is to know about prophecy, how all the pieces of this prophetic puzzle fit together. Who was who, which beast was which, how it all played out.

What we will spend an eternity pursuing and trying to grasp, but yet never fully comprehending is the Glory of God and what He did upon that Cross to save and redeem a people such as us. We will spend an eternity tracking this down, and yet never fully getting our arms around the foothills of His majesty.

Nana, Keep fighting the good fight of Faith, be very careful on this site, there are a lot of people who are not who they project themselves to be. Keep your armor on and remember we are not at war against them personally, but against the false belief systems that they have embraced and the forces of wickedness in high places that have them ensnared. Eph 6:10-18.

Jj

Sat, Aug 11, 2012 - 4:46pm
Jeremiah Jr
-
Babylon USA

The Modern day Tower of Babel – The United Nation.

The UN is without a doubt the modern day tower of Babel. Babel also means ‘Gate of God.’

In Nimrod’s Babylon, ancient Babylon, Nimrod attempted and was successful at producing the first NWO. Symbolic of this NWO was a tower. The tower of Babel. Babel also means ‘gate of God’. Atop that tower was most likely some form of a star gate from which the son’s of god from Genesis 6 traversed dimensions.

“And the whole earth was of one language, and of one speech. And it came to pass, as they journeyed from the east, that they found a plain in the land of Shinar; and they dwelt there. And they said one to another, Go to, let us make brick, and burn them throughly. And they had brick for stone, and slime had they for morter. And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth.

And the Lord came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of men builded. And the Lord said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do. Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech. So the Lord scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of all the earth: and they left off to build the city. Therefore is the name of it called Babel; because the Lord did there confound the language of all the earth: and from thence did the Lord scatter them abroad upon the face of all the earth. Gen 11:1-9

As one can read, this NWO of Nimrod’s displeased the Lord so he came down and put an end to it. Fallen mankind is a danger when unified, even to themselves.

Fast forward to present day and what do you find in the ‘Great city, Babylon, Rev 17:18 in the Nation Babylon the Great.

Here you find the crowning attempt of mankind to unify the world embodied in the organization called the United Nations. It is a godless Christ less, secular organization. To which all of the nations gather or flow to debate global affairs.

This is confirmed in Jeremiah’s pronouncement ageist the latter day Babylon

“And I will punish Bel in Babylon, and I will bring forth out of his mouth that which he hath swallowed up: and the nations shall not flow together any more unto him: yea, the wall of Babylon shall fall.

Bel is another name for Satan, who is called the ‘King of Babylon’ in Isaiah 14:4.

Notice after the punishment and Babylon’s fall the nations shall not flow together any more unto him. They stop meeting at the UN because it is gone, destroyed. Babylon will probably retrace it steps back from whence it came and emerged.

Possibly to back to Rome, or Jerusalem, then back to Iraq and the land of Shinar.

In the UN is the Mediation room which is designed in the shape of a Pyramid, in the corner or peak of the room is the ‘all seeing eye’ which we have discussed in previous posts.

There are 11 chairs in the room and an altar. 10 for the ten kings or rulers of Daniel 7 and one for Lucifer.

"And he said, The Lord will roar from Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem; and the habitations of the shepherds shall mourn, and the top of Carmel shall wither". Amos 1:2

Wed, Aug 15, 2012 - 9:27pm
Jeremiah Jr
-
Babylon USA

When Cyrus the Great came to town.

Nebucadnezzers Babylon was taken or destroyed by The Medo - Persian Empire and the attack was spearheaded by Cyrus the Great.

This is crucial and essential when examining the pronouncements against Babylon found in Isaiah 13,14,18,47. Jeremiah 50 & 51 , Habakkuk 1&2. Read them .

'Mene, MENE, TURKEL, UPHARSIN’, which means you have been weighed in the balance and found wanting. The subsequent attack came as a handful of Cyrus’s men snuck in under the wall because Cyrus had diverted the Euphrates river allowing them to enter.

Cyrus killed a just of the handful of leaders, that’s all, and took the city. He did not completely destroy and devastate the city, He did not burn Babylon to the ground, He did not slaughter man, women and child. His attack was not a cataclysmic, apocalyptic strike as with Sodom and Gomorrah that left Babylon ‘desolate forever’, ‘without inhabitant’. THAT DID NOT HAPPEN when ‘Cyrus came to town’ against old Babylon.

If one wants to look deeper into what Cyrus did when he took Babylon. Go for it….https://www.youtube.com

Video unavailable

IF Cyrus did not fulfill the declarations of God against Babylon in those text, then one MUST, in fact, bring forward those passages to the future and look for a yet a present or future day of fulfillment.

Again, This DOES NOT even come close to squaring with what the destruction of Babylon as described in the above passages of the scripture tells us will be the final end of Babylon.

How about we briefly compare the attacks;

Old Babylon

Cyrus came from the east, a neighboring a country.

Cyrus killed a few of the leaders & did not burn the Nation and cities to the ground and slaughter the population from pillar to post.

Babylon actually grew in stature under Cyrus and he was well liked. Cyrus was well liked they even call him ‘Grandpa’. He was called ‘the anointed of the Lord by the Jews for allowing them to go back and build the temple again.

Babylon continued on as a city for almost 1000 years before it went into ruins. It actually grew in stature under Cyrus.

The Latter Day Babylon

It is destroyed by ‘whole assembly of great nations from the north country’ Jerm 50:9

“They come from a far country, from the end of heaven, even the Lord, and the weapons of his indignation, to destroy the whole land. Isa 13:5.

The destruction is as when Sodom and Gomorrah was destroyed. (Fire and brimstone)

When Babylon is taken & destroyed it will be ‘desolate forever’, ‘without inhabitant’. ‘Forever’.

Here is what scriptures has to say about the final attack against Babylon, It is so devastating, so powerful that it literally moves the earth out of its orbit.

Please I have been studying this you years so if this comes off a little blunt, cold or callas, I’m sorry but there is really no good way to ‘spin’ this other than to tell you what the Lords declares against America* Babylon.

Let’s look at just a few scriptures that talk about the final attack and destruction on the final Babylon.

Howl ye; for the day of the Lord is at hand; it shall come as a destruction from the Almighty. Therefore shall all hands be faint, and every man's heart shall melt: And they shall be afraid: pangs and sorrows shall take hold of them; they shall be in pain as a woman that travaileth: they shall be amazed one at another; their faces shall be as flames.

Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, cruel both with wrath and fierce anger, to lay the land desolate: and he shall destroy the sinners thereof out of it. For the stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light: the sun shall be darkened in his going forth, and the moon shall not cause her light to shine. And I will punish the world for their evil, and the wicked for their iniquity; and I will cause the arrogancy of the proud to cease, and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible. I will make a man more precious than fine gold; even a man than the golden wedge of Ophir. Therefore I will shake the heavens, and the earth shall remove out of her place, in the wrath of the Lord of hosts, and in the day of his fierce anger.”

And Babylon, the glory of kingdoms, the beauty of the Chaldees' excellency, shall be as when God overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah. It shall never be inhabited, neither shall it be dwelt in from generation to generation: neither shall the Arabian pitch tent there; neither shall the shepherds make their fold there.” Isaiah 13; 6-20.

There are many more passages from Jeremiah 50 & 51 which confirm this. Here is just one.

“Your mother shall be sore confounded; she that bare you shall be ashamed: behold, the hindermost of the nations shall be a wilderness, a dry land, and a desert.” Jerm 50:12.

The final Babylon has a 'mother' - England, which gives her birth to her, watches her rise, and yet see’s her demise and thus is ‘ashamed’ when she finally falls.

The word ‘hindermost’ is the word is Strongs, 319 - ʾaḥarît – “Last or end, hence the future; (last, latter) end time, Last in the series of.” She is the ‘last or hindermost’ - the final Babylon, the one found in Revelation.

“Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision: for the day of the Lord is near in the valley of decision. The sun and the moon shall be darkened, and the stars shall withdraw their shining. The Lord also shall roar out of Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem; and the heavens and the earth shall shake: but the Lord will be the hope of his people, and the strength of the children of Israel. So shall ye know that I am the Lord your God dwelling in Zion, my holy mountain: then shall Jerusalem be holy, and there shall no strangers pass through her any more”. Joel 3:14-17.

Seems the Lord is a Zionist, best make sure one has made peace with him while there is yet time. Please.

“Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him. “Psalm 2:12

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 - 2:47pm
Nana

U.S. holds ‘serious’ talks with Russia on Syria

https://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/08/16/u-s-holds-serious-talks-with-russ...

U.S. holds ‘serious’ talks with Russia on Syria

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 - 8:19pm
Jeremiah Jr
-
Babylon USA

The Great Men of the Earth.

To properly identify Babylon, one must accurately look at all the parameters. If a potential entity does not fit each, and every parameter with 100% accuracy , 100% of the time, then the entity cannot be the fulfillment.

Rome is often said to be the final end time Nation ‘Babylon the Great’.

She can’t be, she does not even fulfill a fraction of the overall parameters. Granted Rome is part of the religious system of Mystery Babylon.

In Revelation 18 it say’s.

“For in one hour so great riches is come to nought. And every shipmaster, and all the company in ships, and sailors, and as many as trade by sea, stood afar off,” Rev. 18:17

“ And they cast dust on their heads, and cried, weeping and wailing, saying, Alas, alas, that great city, wherein were made rich all that had ships in the sea by reason of her costliness! for in one hour is she made desolate.” Rev. 18:19

Here we are told that this end time Babylon is a mighty industrial nation, and would thus would need multiple warm water seaports for she trades with, and has made all rich, that trade with her by sea. This is why they wail when she is destroyed.

Jeremiah confirms this;

“O thou that dwellest upon many waters, abundant in treasures, thine end is come, and the measure of thy covetousness. Jeremiah 51:13 .

This excludes both Rome and Iraq for they both sit inland. Rome is 30 miles inland and Iraq has no cities no cities on its Persian Gulf coast. Sorry, better get serious and read the scripture.

Americas warm water seaports.

One of the final nails Identifying this ‘great industrial nation’ are the statements addressing the ‘merchants’ in Revelation 18

“For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.” Rev. 18:3

“And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more: Rev. 18:11

“The merchants of these things, which were made rich by her, shall stand afar off for the fear of her torment, weeping and wailing, “ Rev. 18:15

“And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.” Rev. 18:23

Apparently God considers the Merchants of this final end time Nation, Babylon the Great, The Great men of the Earth.

I don’t think this requires anymore comments form me

“Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision: for the day of the Lord is near in the valley of decision. The sun and the moon shall be darkened, and the stars shall withdraw their shining. The Lord also shall roar out of Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem; and the heavens and the earth shall shake: but the Lord will be the hope of his people, and the strength of the children of Israel. So shall ye know that I am the Lord your God dwelling in Zion, my holy mountain: then shall Jerusalem be holy, and there shall no strangers pass through her any more”. Joel 3:14-17.

Seems the Lord is a Zionist, best make sure one has made peace with him while there is yet time. Please.

“Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him. “Psalm 2:12

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 - 9:11pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Hello Jeremiah Jr and U2 Nana,

I

had a little bit of spare time on my hands, and read a good chunk of this page.

I love the pictures in your last post Jeremiah, especially the apocalyptic version of Capitol Hill.

However, my personal view of the future, is just a little bit more optimistic.

I seem to be stuck on the belief that with a little bit of preparedness and a reasonably good plan, combined with a little bit of ingenuity, the economic apocalypse that is on the very near horizon, should be survivable.

Even with the current occupant of the White House being for the most part, a sworn enemy of the state,

and even though he is about to do everything within his power to destroy this country,

I still see myself as somehow making it to the other side of this.

I have no problem standing up against the Antichrist,

I do not see myself as needing to stand up against God Almighty himself to protect the country that I love.

Am I being too optimistic?

The scenario that I see painted here, seems to foretell the wrath of God the Almighty coming down on the United States, wreaking destruction on a biblical scale.

Although your scenario has certain plausibility, I rejected it for one simple reason.

It would leave me in an utterly hopeless situation.

Fortunately I firmly believe that we are spiritual entities having an uniquely although temporary human experience,

and that regardless of what happens I will somehow live on.

However I still tend to look at this as a last ditch final fall back position.

While I am here, I will fight for truth, honor, and good.

I will do battle with the evil when I am confronted with it,

and I fight to win., In this case simple survival will be considered a victory.

If United States falls, there will be no safe place left on the planet.

I have very seriously considered changing my place of residence to Chile, Argentina, Brazil, or maybe Canada,

and have looked at countless other options.

But in the end, if evil is not defeated those places will not be safe either.

I have drawn my line in the sand,

I will do battle right here in my own backyard,

and if confronted with overwhelming force, I will surrender for the sole purpose of living to fight another day.

And if despite my best efforts I wind up meeting my maker anyway,

at least I will do so knowing that I did everything possible to do the right thing.

Thank you Jeremiah, for showing me your page.

It is entirely possible, that I will start my own soon,

as I'm aware by now that Turd probably does not appreciate me speaking my mind on Main Street.

As he recently posted,( yesterday I think) he doesn't want the men in black showing up at his front door.

I can respect that,

it is important that this particular website survives.

I am grateful for men like him, and only wish him well.

Mr. Fix

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."