Zionism - Conspiracy? Anti-Zionism - Anti-Semitism?

842 posts / 0 new
Last post
Wed, Jul 25, 2012 - 4:51pm
Nana

This may help

https://www.texemarrs.com/032007/synagogue_of_satan_article.htm

One group and one group alone is responsible for virtually all wars and bloodshed on the face of this planet. This evil cabal is few in numbers but, like a deadly octopus, its tentacles reach out to grip and strangle untold multitudes of innocent victims. The initiates of every secret society and internationalist organization, from the Council on Foreign Relations and the Jesuits to the Bilderbergers and the Order of Skull & Bones, obey the dictates of this sinister group and tremble when standing before its leaders.

The cabalist group I refer to is the Synagogue of Satan, an ancient, yet modern, elite so politically powerful and so fabulously wealthy that even past history has been twisted, reshaped, and revised to meet its preferred version of humanity's gloomy, totalitarian future.

Religious in nature, the Synagogue of Satan is, at its essence, a grotesque, satanic cult. It's high council is composed of High Priests of Lucifer; these are men who literally worship death while practicing sexual magick and occult rituals of the blackest nature.....

What is most fascinating, however, is that the scriptures clearly tell us that the evil leaders of this entity are not Jews! Yes, they say they are Jews, and the world recognizes them as Jews, even as "Israel," but they lie! Listen to what God's Word reveals:

"I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the Synagogue of Satan." (Revelation 2:9)

Mind-boggling, isn't it? These wicked, world power-brokers want us to believe they are Jews; they boastfully lay claim to Israel as their heritage. But, in reality, they are blasphemous liars. What is going on here?

The masters of the Synagogue of Satan today possess extraordinary influence over the media. Most people believe in the pro-Zionist propaganda that gushes forth daily from Hollywood, New York, and Washington. It therefore stands to reason that the average world citizen easily falls for the Lie. People everywhere trust these great and beneficent leaders who say, "We are Jews" to be exactly that: Jews. No wonder the Apostle Paul warned that Satan's disciples come disguised as "ministers of righteousness" and as "angels of light."

In the case of the minions of the Synagogue of Satan, they come to us disguised as "God's Chosen," as "Israel," as the One Race selected by God to produce in the future a Messiah (not Jesus!) for eternity. We are Jews, they proudly boast while, at the same time, they suggest that others—that is, the defective lower and inferior races—are obligated by God to bless them, to follow the Jews' lead, to bow down and serve them as "God's Chosen."

"Yes," they arrogantly explain, "we are Jews, and you are goyim (cattle), and we have been chosen by divine edict to rule over you and over the entire planet."

So complete is Jewish domination of the media that Americans are left totally in the dark about Jewish hate crimes and atrocities. In 1994 in Hebron, Israel, Baruch Goldstein took a machine gun into a Moslem mosque during worship. Goldstein, a believer in the Jewish holy book, The Talmud, which teaches that Jews are a superior god race, but Gentiles are like insects and cattle, savagely massacred 29 unarmed worshippers and wounded 125.

Wed, Jul 25, 2012 - 5:17pm
I Run Bartertown

Dagney's Figs

Dagney,

Your figs are just fine.

JJ - When people whose opinions are inconclusive, see people pathetically trying to shut someone down with 'hate' and 'supremacy' nonsense, they'll favor the level-headed almost every time. The days of your epithets generating a knee-jerk surrender are over.

Besides, setting Israel aside, who has been behind every movement in the US to diminish God and Christians in the Public Square? To redefine the culture and marginalize your faith? Yours is quite the self-righteous apostasy.

Wed, Jul 25, 2012 - 5:44pm
Nana

goyim cattle

On a side bar you may find this interesting:

goyim (cattle)

https://adask.wordpress.com/2009/11/01/man-or-other-animals-drug-laws-a-...

As I’ve reported here for the past two years, in A.D. 2005 I was sued by the Texas Attorney General’s office for participating in the manufacture and distribution and sale of a “controlled substance”. That “controlled substance” was colloidal silver–an inexpensive antibiotic that consists of distilled water and silver ions. The AG’s office wanted to fine me (and each three other living defendants, two corporations and one trust) $25,000 per day. That’s a $9 million fine per year for each defendant.

I read the relevant Texas and US drug laws and was shocked to discover 26 separate instances of “man or other animals” drug laws (some Texas, some federal) that were premised on the presumption that all men are “animals”. I knew instantly that this presumption was a violation of the Christian faith in that Genesis 1:26-28 declares that on the 6th day God created man in His image and gave man dominion over the animals. Thus, the government cannot define me or any other man made in God’s image as an “animal” without violating my right to freedom of religion.

Once we advanced that argument as our defense, the Texas AG’s office–which had invested six years and most of $500,000 in prosecuting this case–dropped the case. They simply disappeared. We haven’t heard from them in almost two years.

The “man or other animals” drug laws constitute the foundation for the “war on drugs,” the modern police state, the prison-industrial complex and evidence of GENOCIDE being perpetrated against the American people by our own government. I’m not going to explain that insight here, but you can read more about my analysis of the “man or other animals” drug laws by clicking on “man or other animals” at the top of the list under the “Categories” section at the right hand column on the home page of this blog. You’ll find about six articles that offer my best explanations to date.

Wed, Jul 25, 2012 - 6:20pm
Jeremiah Jr
-
Babylon USA

@ Nana

Saw your post and I am very familiar with Texx and have read some of his material for the last 20+ or so years. I stopped getting his newsletter when he plagiarized some of my friends work and even stole & copied it and was selling as his material under "Texx Marrs Presents".... he flat out denied it when confronted.

Rough treatment from a brother in Christ.

As far as the article, yes there is an EE or Cabal as this site likes to describe it. One is either a son on God, or a son of satan, we are all born in as sons of satan due to the fall. One comes into the kingdom, one at a time via rebirth, in the age of grace under the New Covenant.

Thus I am spiritual Israelite, grafted into God's plan for Israel. read romans 9-11, that may help.

Are there Jews in the EE ? yes, of course, but most likely, there are also Americans & Western Europeans along with others. Evil know one one specific nationality. To brand it as elusively Jewish is taking satan's position whether one knows it or not. Remember you are in one kingdom or the other. It is really satan who is behind this system you described above, the people, regardless of nationality, are just pawns and puppets. He has a program and delusion for everyone.

Abraham was given an UNCONDITIONAL covenant which included a very specific piece of land. From the river Egypt to the great river Euphrates. This was passed on to Isaac, then Jacob who's name was changed to Israel by God Himself, as and eternal possession.

It is God who is regathering the Jews in the middle east on that very land given to Abraham, in this century (not the Rothschilds) in fulfillment of numerous OT prophecies. Although the Lord may be just using them to accomplish his purposes as He often takes what is meant for evil, and uses it for His purposes.

Are the "Jews" anti Christian at this point in time?? ..... of course they are, they we blinded for our sakes so that the Gospel would then be open to all. Romans 11:7-12. The regathering has to be in apostasy for that is the very purpose of the Ezekiel 38-39 war.

"So will I make my holy name known in the midst of my people Israel; and I will not let them pollute my holy name any more: and the heathen shall know that I am the Lord, the Holy One in Israel. Ezekiel 39:7 (If they stop after the war, the had to be profaning it before)

They turn first back to Jehovah, then Christ at Armageddon. Make no mistake there are good figs and evil figs, read Isaiah 24, you are focusing on the evil figs and there little plan. There is a true Israel and they are back on the very land God gave them in fulfillment of numerous OT prophecies.

Where most errant theologies on "Israel" unravel like a cheap sweater is centered on the question...... If the Jews occupying the promised land given to Abraham are not the Biblical Israel of the OT... then who is??

This one issue leads and exposes one to the British-Israel position, or Christian-Identity or even the white supremacist movement. Take you pick or any mixture of the above. I used to run with the "Patriot Crowd" in MN 30 years ago and believe me, they truly believe the White race is part of the 10 lost tribes and when the Bible speaks of the "Jews" it's talking about them. White Guys. Replacement theology basically. Our Government if full of these people (Coni Rice). Sorry ........America is not the "New Jerusalem." America in scripture is Babylon the Great. That is easily proved. ( And yes, Texx does not know who Americas is, even though he has been sent the proof)

These theologies think Israel was cut off and all the promises ands covenants are transferred to the church. Big Mistake. So if I "claimed" to be a Christian and believed that made me a "Jew" and the "Biblical Israel" of the OT.

I would be very carful about quoting Rev. 2:9 to people, as it maybe a double reference to them.

I honesty can't for the life of me understand how one could read/study the entire and not know who Biblical Israel is. They are back in their land and not going anywhere because God has a controversy with them for rejecting their Messiah, Jesus Christ the first time. They won't make the same mistake twice, scripture tells us that as a certainly.

"Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee." Psalm 122:6

Thu, Jul 26, 2012 - 9:26am
Nana

@ JJ

There are some who claim to be jews but who are not, simple fact and God himself rebuked them and exposed them.

And yes we are currently under the age of grace and I was born under the age of grace albeit with the sin nature but NOT nor NEVER "born in as sons of satan".

You said and I quote "we are all born in as sons of satan due to the fall."

As far as good fig, bad fig, we are to watch and warn if we see something. If we say nothing that's not good...

Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take [any] person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Food for thought.

Hosea 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

Matthew 5:45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

Matthew 4:4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

Luke 4:4 And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God.

Ephesians 2:8-9 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God:Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Act 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Isaiah 28:10 For precept [must be] upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, [and] there a little:

Our government if full of anti-Christian and anti-God people that is why America is in this shape. Many politicians are doing the work of/for the NWO. Those who watch are supposed to warn others.

Matthew 5:14-16 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid. Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house. Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

1 Corinthians 12:2-21 For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also [is] Christ. For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether [we be] Jews or Gentiles, whether [we be] bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit. For the body is not one member, but many. If the foot shall say, Because I am not the hand, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body? And if the ear shall say, Because I am not the eye, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body? If the whole body [were] an eye, where [were] the hearing? If the whole [were] hearing, where [were] the smelling? But now hath God set the members every one of them in the body, as it hath pleased him. And if they were all one member, where [were] the body? But now [are they] many members, yet but one body. And the eye cannot say unto the hand, I have no need of thee: nor again the head to the feet, I have no need of you.

Not everyone has the same gifts, talents, calling but we are to work as 1 body.

Thu, Jul 26, 2012 - 10:21am
Nana

@ JJ

Biblical Israel still does not possess all the land given to them under the covenant, yet. And yes biblical Israel does exist however some of Israel's ruling elite/class are not jews nor ever were jews. And this is just not limited to Israel alone, there are some who claim to be jews worldwide but are not.

There are some jews and non-jews (most) who claim to be jews who follow the mystic Kabbalah, also spelled Kabala or Cabala, ancient Jewish mysticism. This seems to be the bond that ties them together.

Video unavailable
Video unavailable
Video unavailable
The Kabbalah -The NWO's Satanic Bible!
Thu, Jul 26, 2012 - 12:57pm
Jeremiah Jr
-
Babylon USA

@IRB

You are right, Dagney's figs are probably just fine but her avatar is really cropped to close to tell.
That aside, DT is the one that posted the anti-Israel rant in Main Street, moderator Jane notice it and that bumped this discussion to the forums. Moderator Jane's decision not mine. I am not a trader, I'm really not that concerned about someone's opinion of whether the PM's are going up or down due to whatever. Just buy metals if you have the means. That will alleviate suffering in the short term. That is the gist of site and why I visit here, I have a number of employees & others that I am trying to help protect from what is coming, That's all. That's why I visit Turdville.

When a Believer starts spewing out anti Israel remarks and quoting scripture to boot, I get upset. I expect that from the lost, but I know too much to stay silent. Sorry if I get a little carried away but what one believes and what one embraces as Truth, matters, It will either land one in the Kingdom or in and a place one would rather not be. I am not trying to shut anyone down, just draw the argument out into the light so the sheep (other Christians) that read these posts, who do not have their minds made up on this issue, can read both sides.

I don't have a lot of time for people who veil themselves in cryptic speech, but fail to answer a question when directly asked them. Especially about matters that could have consequences eternally. There are some very smart people on this site. Much smarter than I. I also know that there are a lot of sheep here, sheep that read these posts, and some of these sheep are scared, wondering what to do. How to prepare for what they see coming and when one of the leaders of this site is challenged about an errant theological belief, it does not surprise me that the faithful rush to a defense. Just because one is savvy in the PM's does not necessary mean their theology is sound.

I have no desire to tear down anyone, that is not my intention, just false belief systems. Eph 6:12. Biblical evangelism is always Law to the proud, Grace to the humble. With the law God breaks our hard hearts and with Grace Heals our broken hearts. We are told to be Vailant for Truth. The hour is getting real late and there is not a lot of time for frivolity. Look who is assembling in the Middle East, just about everyone you can name. Just wait till someone throws the first punch and watch what happens. It is not Armageddon we are looking at, just another bad war. Lots of people will die.

"Besides, setting Israel aside, who has been behind every movement in the US to diminish God and Christians in the Public Square? To redefine the culture and marginalize your faith? Yours is quite the self-righteous apostasy."

No IRB, We are not setting Israel aside, and do to you really want to go here?? "Israel" and the "Jews" in the EE are not to blame for America's (our) apostasy, wouldn't that be convenient. Kind of gets us off the hook, the devil made us do it.

In order to correctly understand the prophetic Biblical events, one has to know who the players are. After Israel, America plays the second biggest role in end time events and it's not pleasant. We (America) are the Nation - Babylon the Great. This is easily proved from scripture.

I have known who America is in scripture for 25 years, (We) American's squandered the heritage of God given to us and puchased by our forefathers with their blood. I don't care what your pastors or teachers say about this, if they deny our identity at this point in time, they are either untaught in the Word in this area, or outright lying to you. In the end it doesn't really matter which it is.

It is us IRB - We are the nation Babylon the Great and America's slide into apostasy will continue at warp speed until we finally become the revival of old Babylon from the book of Genesis. It is Babylon and the Babylonian system that is revived in the last days not Rome.

God's controversy is with us, we Christians, who went to sleep and allowed this to happen, specifically those who stand in the America-Babylon's pulpits.

"My people hath been lost sheep: their shepherds have caused them to go astray
, they have turned them away on the mountains: they have gone from mountain to hill, they have forgotten their restingplace".Jerm 50:6
We are confounded, because we have heard reproach: shame hath covered our faces: for strangers
are come into the sanctuaries of the Lord's house. Jerm 51:51
When martial law arrives, and Babylon comes to full power and the killing will start, it make Hitler's regime look like tame by comparison, Our rampage and killing spree through the Middle East won't let up anytime soon either.

Please, Brothers and Sisters in Christ, this is not a game. We are getting real close, you have to know who is who in end time events. God's time clock is Israel and the age of Grace is closing down, you can see that everywhere. God will soon turn back and deal once again with Israel and fulfill, all the unfulfilled prophecies made them in the OT. There is only one race of people that had a national covenant with God and it came through the Abrahamic covenant, to the seed of promise, which was Isaac, then to Jacob/Israel. That is why who Biblical Israel is, matters, Jesus is the Lion of the tribe of Judah, He was, and is a Israelite, He was, and is a Hebrew, He was, and is Jewish, He probably spoke Aramaic, He observed the Passovers, He fulfilled all the Law (Torah) nailing it to the cross on our behalf. Paul was a Israelite, as were the other Apostles, most of the early church was Jewish. When Jesus returns He is not coming to rescue Washington DC, He will set foot on mount Zion in Jerusalem. The Church is graphed into God redemptive plan for Israel. It's not the other way around, that's why Paul warns us, don't be 'high-minded". Rom 11 & Eph 2:14 If one is mistaken about Biblical Israel then the possibility exists that one may be embracing the wrong Jesus, and that is a serious problem that I do not wish on anyone. I weep for our nation and those who don't see what is about to happen, not many do, even in the Church. I suspect the rapture or translation of the saints is not where popular scholars place it, if so then we best get ready for hard times. Or like the Turd say's ... Prepare accordingly.

Thu, Jul 26, 2012 - 1:52pm
I Run Bartertown

@ JJ

Thanks for that generous and thoughtful response. My apologies if I mislead you, but I'm not a Christian. I have a profound appreciation of Western Civilization and that (IMO) is the amalgamation of European ethnicity and Christian religion. I agree with much of what you say re: America's descent, but my disappointment is rooted in culture, not a personal spiritual connection to a Middle Eastern religion.

Your post crystallizes that to some degree.

"There is only one race of people that had a national covenant with God...The Church is graphed into God redemptive plan for Israel."

​I certainly have no issue with a god who would favor his people. I certainly wouldn't worship one who didn't. But I'd be a bit baffled if throngs of other people showed up to worship him and accept his relegation of them to second tier status.

Thu, Jul 26, 2012 - 4:28pm
Jeremiah Jr
-
Babylon USA

@nana

Nana, Thanks for the reply. In Revelation Jesus is addressing the seven churches. These churches are comprised and made up of both True & mere professing Christians or Believers. The seven different churches are indicative of seven types of Christians and also they are prophetic in the sense they represent seven different Church ages. I believe it is mistake to place unbelievers and people that are openly hostile to Christ and the Gospel within and one of the Churches. He is addressing people that name His name, not the openly lost. Jesus is not addressing the likes of Michael Ben-Ari in the context of the seven churches. When he say's in Rev. "I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan. Rev 2:9 & Rev 3:9 The word 'synagogue' is assembly, congregation or church. The term Jews here is used in a spiritual sense for the Apostle Paul clarifies this in Romans 2:29
"But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God" It is not one 's physical race under the NC, but the spiritual condition. Jesus said Salvation is of the Jews Jn 4:22 Thus True Christians are 'Spiritual Israelites' and 'Spiritual Jews' in the age of Grace. Like I said, I am a 'spiritual Israelite' as are you. These are not to be confused with the literal physical Jews tied to national covenants in Abraham, Isaac and Jacob/Israel. read Romans 11 Those in the 'Synagogue of Satan' say they are spiritual Jews & reborn they pretend to be real Christians, but are not. Only God knows who is real, we can't see another person heart for sure but we can see the fruit. You will always finds some, even if you have to look real hard. This why a sound church is so important and the leadership follows and teaches sounds biblical doctrine, otherwise one could be very well be sitting in a synagogue of Satan At the end of the every letter Christ always brings in down to a personal level. "To Him that overcomes." We are now in the Laodicean church age which mean "the peoples rights or the people rule". It is also Lukewarm Adam was created in God's Image, but we fell as you know. Seth was born Adams image (Fallen man). I did not mean to cause offense and yes, we are all born with a sinful nature due the fall but at birth we are all in Satan's kingdom. If someone is born, lives their whole life and dies without Christ. Who's kingdom are they in? Satan's, and were since birth. We are not children of God till rebirth so who else does that leave you with. "But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:" John 1:12
"Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God' 1 John 3:1a Rebirth extricates one from this predicament. As far as the politicians being responsible for Americas demise, I would say that is partially true. But what America claims to be what, 70-80% Christian. Walk down any city street and tell me what one sees is it the fruit of the Gospel.? I think we need to look in the mirror. We are no longer a Christian nation. Our calling as Christians is not to save the culture, yes, we are to salt and light and stand against the decay wherever placed but our role is ultimately one of reconciliation. "And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;" 2 Cor. 5:18 That's is our priority, I no longer pray for this country. I pray God would save as many as possible out of it before we are destroyed when he finally decides to hit the delete key on America We do have different talents and gifts but yet we are one body. Couldn't agree more. "Biblical Israel still does not possess all the land given to them under the covenant, yet. And yes biblical Israel does exist however some of Israel's ruling elite/class are not Jews nor ever were jews. And this is just not limited to Israel alone, there are some who claim to be jews worldwide but are not. Yes, your right they don't posses the entire promised land, but they will. Watched your video's... yep those are the bad figs of Iasaih 24 Blessing to you.

Thu, Jul 26, 2012 - 8:24pm
foggyroad

Zion Theme 2012 olympics

Strange goings on!

London Olympics 2012 Illuminati Conspiracy? (Full Length)
Fri, Jul 27, 2012 - 12:44pm
Jeremiah Jr
-
Babylon USA

@IRB

@IRB, No worries, for some reason I thought you were an American Christian, it was my mistake, like my son’s say..... “My Bad” The Christian Church is grafted into God’s redemptive plan for Israel, we are the 'wild Olive branches', they are the 'natural branches' is the analogy Paul uses in Romans 11 In the OT one of the things you had to do if you wanted to come under the Abrahamic Covenant was to be circumcised. Yet even then one was relegated to what you called a 'second tier status'. The gentile coverts had to stay in the outer court of the temple, kind of like riding on the back of the bus in segregation times. So say I lived in OT times and at age 52, decided to convert to Judaism…… ouch!!….Talk about separating the men from the boys. God's redemptive program is now open to any and all at this point in time. In the New Covenant, circumcision is still required, but it is of the heart . “But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.” Romans 2:29 "The Lord is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit." Ps 34:18 When the Bible talks about and describes mankind's fallen state, it ascribes as hopeless an additive as one can imagine. To prove that all you have to do is look at human history. Just look what we have done to each other. You know when you bottom line the worlds religions, there are really two, and only two religions at the most basic level. One the one hand you have the religions of self justification, or in other words, man tries to make themselves right, just, and acceptable with God through the various forms of religious activity. This includes them all, even many ‘forms’ of Christianity. God simply says we are not just, and never can be on our own. Period. And on the other hand you have the Cross which say’s it is God who has done everything necessary to rectify and justify us. Pretty simple when you boil it down. “But I'd be a bit baffled if throngs of other people showed up to worship him and accept his relegation of them to second tier status.” Again, There is no more second tier status in the New Covenant. That said, God is not a respecter of persons. You come on His terms or forget it. That may sound harsh but just try approaching the President of the United States in any way or manner you choose. If you wish to see the President and have an audience with him, you must observer the proper protocol. Say you decided you don't need to: Just try jumping the fence, running up to the White House and barging in, demanding to see the President. Maybe you would be warned, most likely you would just be shot. Now if the people and nations of the earth are but dust in the hands of God, just how then is one to approach the Lord God Almighty Himself?? Which brings us back to the Cross, which are His 'terms or protocol' if you would. God has done everything necessary to make access and restoration to him possible. On the on hand it is so easy even a child can do it, on the other hand our natural hostility to God makes it difficult. We have been given a free will (Sorry I am not a Calvinist for those Christians reading in). Often it is usually just pride that hinders us, we think we can dictate the terms to Him. True Love, makes not sense in the absence of free will and All sin is a violation of Love.

Fri, Jul 27, 2012 - 12:47pm
Jeremiah Jr
-
Babylon USA

@IRB

@IRB,

No worries, for some reason I thought you were an American Christian, it was my mistake, like my son’s say..... “My Bad” The Christian Church is grafted into God’s redemptive plan for Israel, we are the 'wild Olive branches', they are the 'natural branches' is the analogy Paul uses in Romans 11 In the OT one of the things you had to do if you wanted to come under the Abrahamic Covenant was to be circumcised. Yet even then one was relegated to what you called a 'second tier status'. The gentile coverts had to stay in the outer court of the temple, kind of like riding on the back of the bus in segregation times. So say I lived in OT times and at age 52, decided to convert to Judaism…… ouch!!….Talk about separating the men from the boys. God's redemptive program is now open to any and all at this point in time. In the New Covenant, circumcision is still required, but it is of the heart . “But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.” Romans 2:29 "The Lord is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit." Ps 34:18 When the Bible talks about and describes mankind's fallen state, it ascribes as hopeless an additive as one can imagine. To prove that all you have to do is look at human history. Just look what we have done to each other. You know when you bottom line the worlds religions, there are really two, and only two religions at the most basic level. One the one hand you have the religions of self justification, or in other words, man tries to make themselves right, just and acceptable with God through the various forms of religious activity. This includes them all, even many ‘forms’ of Christianity. God simply says we are not just, and never can be on our own. Period. And on the other hand you have the Cross which say’s it is God who has done everything necessary to rectify and justify us. Pretty simple when you boil it down. “But I'd be a bit baffled if throngs of other people showed up to worship him and accept his relegation of them to second tier status.” Again, There is no more second tier status in the New Covenant. That said, God is not a respecter of persons. You come on His terms or forget it. That may sound harsh but just try approaching the President of the United States in any way or manner you choose. If you wish to see the President and have an audience with him, you must observer the proper protocol. Say you decided you don't need to: Just try jumping the fence, running up to the White House and barging in, demanding to see the President. Maybe you would be warned, most likely you would just be shot. Now if the people and nations of the earth are but dust in the hands of God, just how then is one to approach the Lord God Almighty Himself?? Which brings us back to the Cross, which are His 'terms or protocol' if you would. God has done everything necessary to make access and restoration to him possible. On the on hand it is so easy even a child can do it, on the other hand our natural hostility to God makes it difficult. We have been given a free will (Sorry I am not a Calvinist for those Christians reading in). Often it is usually just pride that hinders us, we think we can dictate the terms to Him. True Love, makes not sense in the absence of free will and All sin is a violation of Love.
Fri, Jul 27, 2012 - 12:52pm
Jeremiah Jr
-
Babylon USA

Sorry about the double posting

Sorry about the double posting

Fri, Jul 27, 2012 - 3:41pm
Jeremiah Jr
-
Babylon USA

@froggy road

Some good stuff in that video. Would not be surprised to see a false flag at the Olympics by the Luciferians

Thanks

Sat, Jul 28, 2012 - 11:03am
Jeremiah Jr
-
Babylon USA

As it was in the days of Noah vs. “Zionism”

Let’s get one thing straight up front, the EE or Cabal did not start in just the last 100 years nor is centered exclusively in what some here are calling the “Zionist Movement”.

Satan has owned this world since the fall of mankind. He is the ”prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience” Ephes. 2:2

In other words, if you are breathing air and you’re a Christian, you are in hostile territory. Get used to it because that fact isn’t going to change till the Lord comes back.

Satan was defeated at the Cross and rendered powerless regarding the life of a believer, yet still the world, at this time, and ALL ITS SYSTEM’s are still under Satan’s control. The Bible clearly teaches this.

Secondly, the enemy of you and your soul and the battle we face is not any particular group of people. It is primarily against Satan or the devil and his minions. Paul clearly tells us this in Ephesians. “For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.” Eph 6:12

That said, the devil does work through both the worlds systems but also through people who are yet held captive to him. All mankind is in one of two camps, one is either in Christ, or one is still in the grasp of the Devil, even despite whether one knows it or not. These people in the latter, are the mission field, not the enemy

Where did the push for a NWO start?

Jesus said as it was in the days of Noah…. So shall it be at the coming of the son of man. What were the days of Noah like???

The Bible say’s prior to the flood “man heart was set on evil continually”, yes, that is true and that fact is emphasized in the text, but Noah lived 950 years. He lived before, during, and after the flood.

Noah literally saw the first attempt at a NWO which is found in Nimrod’s Babylon in the book of Genesis.

Babylon in the Bible, simply stated, is "Rebellion". The word means ‘confusion’ and Babylon is any and all manner of rebellion against the Lord and His will, revealed plans, and Truth. You see Babylon mentioned in the first book of the Bible and it continues through to the book of Revelation where you see "Mystery Babylon the Great" judged.

Whether it’s Hinduism, Daoism, communism, humanism, occultism, atheism. Romanism, or whatever "ism" you wish to pick, God lumps them all together into one category and calls it ......Babylon...... or Rebellion.

The Bible also tells us that Nimrod was the first to one to attempt to consolidate the world into a singular global, political, economic, and religious system. This displeased God so He came down and scattered the people and confounded the languages.

This "Babylon" or rebellion works it's way out in three forms, economic, political and spiritual rebellion. With spiritual, of course, being the most important. This gets confusing because in scripture because Babylon is also a system, a city, and a nation. "Babylon" is all six. Kind of a matrix if you will. It's hard to grasp because oftentimes one will take a parameter pertaining to an economic principle pronounced against Babylon and try to force it into a spiritual declaration against Babylon and vise versa.

Nimrods Babylon had two aspects to its worship system. The first was the Madonna /Child centered in Semiramis and Tammuz. The second aspect was the esoteric or “Mystery Religions” of the world. These are the secret societies, the Mason’s, the Illuminati, Rosicrucions etc. Nimrod was the first Mason. They say this openly in Masonic literature.

The second often overlooked characteristic of Noah’s day was that he literally saw, and lived through, the “son’s of god” from Genesis 6. This another deadly and dangerous sign that is reemerging, but for another post

In the last days of this age, the Bible tells us that Babylon reemerges. The Babylonian SYSTEM, along with a literal city, and a literal nation will be revived and come back on the world scene to full power.

This final world power system will initially be centered in the United States of America. Americas decay will continue until we fully become the Nation called Babylon the Great found in the Book of Revelation along with NYC being “That great city” Rev 17:18. It is a Luciferian world system run by Satan himself. The proof text for this is found in Isaiah 13,14,18,47 Jeremiah 50 & 51, Habakkuk 1 & 2 and Revelation 17 & 18.

In Revelation the Bible does not call this final Luciferian world system “Mystery Zionism the Great” nor does in call it “Mystery Rome the Great”. It is called “Mystery Babylon the Great”

Revelation 17 addresses more of the ‘system’ aspects of Babylon. The systems aspects of Babylon have been present in many forms in all rebellious societies throughout History. Revelation 18 addresses more of the national aspects of Babylon.

Again, Jesus tells us that just prior to his return, the conditions that existed in Noah’s day would reemerge and Babylon would Rise again.

The modern day tower of Babel is the United Nations that why it sits in NYC.

The next post is written by Stewart Best, a dear brother and friend of mine in the Lord. It is the scripture and proof text to back up what I have just told you.

“And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.” Isaiah 2:3

Sat, Jul 28, 2012 - 11:09am
Jeremiah Jr
-
Babylon USA

Babylon Is Rising

According to scripture, a great and powerful nation, built upon Christianity, made up of several different races, tongues and creeds would be born in the western hemisphere, and it would rise to a height of glory and power never seen by any nation upon the earth in all of time. It would rise to its apex of power at a time when Israel was reestablished in the Middle East, between the dates of 1948 and 2018, and it would be a republic or a democracy, with a multitude of councils and special interest groups running this nation. This nation would slowly turn upon its heritage and become the leading Antichrist power of the world. It would be the home of millions of Christians and Jews. The people of this nation would become insane over their idols of sports, sex, business and pleasure. At the end, they would be destroyed over a 3.5 year period ending in the total and complete destruction of the nation from coast to coast. This nation would never rise again

WHAT THE PROPHETS SAID ABOUT BABYLON

1. Babylon would be an END TIME GREAT NATION (Rev 17,18; Isa 13:6).

2. Babylon would have a huge seaport city within its borders (Rev 18:17)

3. The Great City Babylon is the home of a world government attempt (Rev 17:18).

4. The Great City Babylon would be the economic nerve center of the world (Rev 18:3).

5. Babylon would be the center of a one world Luciferian religious movement (Jer 51:44).

6. Babylon would be the center for the move to a global economic order (Rev 13:16).

BABYLON THE NATION

1. Babylon would be the youngest and greatest of the end time nations (Jer 50:12).

2. Babylon would the QUEEN AMONG THE NATIONS (Isa 47:5,7; Rev 18:7).

3. Babylon would be the most powerful nation in the world (Isa 47, Jer 50, 51, Rev 18).

4. Babylon would be the HAMMER OF THE WHOLE EARTH (Jer 50:23; Rev 18:23).

5. Babylon is called a lady, and has the symbol of the Lady (Isa 47:7-9).

6. Babylon would be the praise of the WHOLE EARTH (Jer 51:41).

7. Babylon is center of world trade (Jer 51:44; Rev 17:18; 18:19).

8. Babylon would grow to be the richest nation in the world (Rev 18:3, 7, 19, 23).

9. All nations that traded with Babylon would grow rich (Rev 18:3).

10. The merchants of Babylon were the GREAT MEN OF THE EARTH (Rev 18:23).

11. Babylon is a huge nation, with lands, cities, and great wealth (implied throughout).

12. Babylon is nation "peeled", or timbered, a land of open fields (Isa 18:2).

13. Babylon is land quartered by mighty rivers (Isa 18:2).

14. Babylon is a land that is measured out, and populated throughout (Isa 18:2).

15. Babylon destroys her own land, with pollution and waste (Isa 14:20, 18:2, 7).

16. Babylon is a land rich in mineral wealth (Jer 51:13).

17. Babylon is a the leading agricultural nation of the world (Jer 50, 51; Rev 18).

18. Babylon is the leading exporting nation in the world (Jer 51:13; Rev 18).

19. Babylon is the leading importing nation of the entire world.(Jer 50, 51; Rev 18).

20. Babylon is a nation filled with warehouses and granaries (Jer 50:26).

21. Babylon is the leading INDUSTRIAL NATION OF THE WORLD (Isa 13, 47, Jer 50, 51; Rev 18).

22. Babylon is noted for her horses (Jer 50:37).

23. Babylon is noted for her cattle, sheep and other livestock (Jer 50:26, 27; Rev 18:13).

24. Babylon is noted for her fine flour and mill operations (Rev 18:13).

25. Babylon is a nation of farmers and harvests huge crops (Jer 50:16, 26, 27).

26. Babylon is a huge exporter of MUSIC (Rev 18:22).

27. Babylon's musicians are known around the world (Rev 18:22)

28. Babylon has a huge aviation program (Isa 14:13-14; Jer 51:53; Hab 1:6-10).

29. Babylon's skies are filled with the whisper of aircraft wings (Isa 18:1; Jer 51:53).

30. Babylon has a huge space industry, has "mounted up to the heavens" (Jer 51:53).

31. Babylon fortifies her skies with a huge military aviation program (Jer 51:53).

32. Babylon is portrayed as a leading in high tech weapons and abilities (Jer 51:53; Hab 1:6-10; implied throughout).

33. Babylon is a nation filled with warm water seaports (Rev 18:17-19).

34. Babylon is a coastal nation and sits upon MANY WATERS (Jer 51:13).

35. Babylon trades with all who have ships in the sea year round (Rev 18:17-18).

36. Babylon is nation filled with a "mingled" people (Jer 50:37).

37. Babylon is a SINGULAR NATION founded upon OUT OF MANY, ONE (Isa 13, 47, Jer 50, 51, Hab 1).

38. Babylon is a REPUBLIC or a DEMOCRACY, it is ruled by many counsels (Isa 47:13).

39. Babylon's governmental system breaks down (Isa 47:13).

40. Babylon is bogged down with deliberations and cannot govern properly (Isa 47:13).

41. Babylon's leaders use astrology, seers and mystics for guidance (Isa 47:13; Rev 18:2).

42. Babylon labored in the occult from her very inception (Isa 47:12).

43. Babylon falls to the occult just before her end by nuclear fire (Rev 18:2)

44. Babylon was born as a CHRISTIAN NATION (Jer 50:12).

45. Babylon turns upon its heritage and destroys it all in the end (Jer 50:11).

46. Babylon's Christian leaders lead their flock astray in prophecy and salvation (Jer 50:6; implied Rev 18:2).

47. Babylon's Christian leaders are "strangers" in the Lord Houses of Worship (Jer 51:51).

48. The people of Babylon are deep into astrology and spiritism (Isa 47:12; Rev 18:2).

49. Babylon becomes the home of all antichrist religions in the world (Rev 18:2).

50. Babylon is a nation of religious confusion (Isa 47:12-13).

51. Babylon turns upon its own people and imprisons and slays them by millions (Jer 50:7,33; 51:35; 39; Dan 7:25; Rev 13:7; 17:6; 18:24).

52. Babylon sets of detention centers for Jews and Christians and rounds them up for extermination (Jer 50:7, 33; 51:35, 49; Rev 17:6; 18:24).

53. Babylon has a mother nation that remains in existence from her birth to death (Jer 50: 12).

54. The mother of Babylon has the symbol of the LION (Dan7:4; Eze 38:13; Jer 51:38; Psalms 17:12).

55. The mother of Babylon will rule over her daughter her entire life (Dan 7:4; Jer 50:12).

56. The mother of Babylon will be a state of major decline as the end nears (Jer 50:12).

57. Babylon is considered to be a lion's whelp (Eze 38:13; Jer 51:38).

58. Babylon will have the symbol of the EAGLE and builds her nest in the stars (Dan 7:4 EAGLE WINGS; Isa 14:13-14; Jer 51:53).

59. Babylon turns totally antichrist and is the leading antichrist power at the end (Rev 18:2; Isa 14:4-6).

60. THE KING OF BABYLON is called LUCIFER, the ANTICHRIST (Isa 14:4-6).

61. The King of Babylon will rule from THE GREAT CITY BABYLON (Isa 14:4-6; Rev 17: 18).

62. A world government entity will rise up to rule the world from BABYLON THE CITY (Isa 14; Hab 2, Rev 13, 17, 18).

63. This world entity will be a diverse entity, different than all other ruling bodies of the world (Dan 7:7, 23).

64. This entity will be a TREATY POWER ENTITY (Dan 7:7, 23 DIVERSE).

65. This entity will rise up and use the military power of Babylon the nation to RULE THE WORLD (Isa 14:4-6; Hab 1 & 2, Rev 13, 17).

66. Babylon is a huge producer and exporter of automobiles (Jer 50:37; Rev 18:13).

67. Babylon is a nation of CRAFTSMEN, experts in their trade (Jer 50, 51, Rev 18:22).

68. Babylon is noted for her jewelry of gold and silver (Rev 18:22).

69. Babylon is a huge importer and exporter of spices (Rev 18:13).

70. Babylon is a huge exporter of fine marble products (Rev 18:22).

71. Babylon is noted for her iron and steel production (Rev 18:12).

72. Babylon has huge corporations that have bases around the world (Rev 18:23, implied throughout)

73. Babylon is a nation of higher education and learning (Isa 47:10, implied throughout).

74. Babylon is a nation with a GREAT VOICE in world affairs (Jer 51:55)

75. Babylon is a VIRGIN NATION, untouched by major war (Isa 47:1).

76. Babylon has a vast military machine (Jer 50:36; 51:30; Hab 1 & 2, Rev 13:4).

77. Babylon will be instrumental in the setting up of Israel in the Middle East, and is the home of God's people (Jer 50:47; 51:45).

78. Babylon will have a major enemy to her north (Jer 50:3, 9, 41).

79. Babylon's enemy will lie on the opposite side of the world, over the poles (Isa 13:5)

80. The enemy of Babylon will be a FEDERAL OF NATIONS (Jer 50:9).

81. The enemy of Babylon will be largely Moslem in make-up (Jer 50:17; Rev 17:16; Psalms 83:5-12).

82. The enemy of Babylon will have nuclear missiles capable of reaching Babylon (Jer 50:9, 14,; Rev 18:8, 18).

83. The enemy of Babylon will be noted for her cruelty (Isa 13, 14, Jer 50, 51, Rev 17, 18).

84. The enemy of Babylon will also have a huge aviation military machine (Jer 50:9, 14, Rev 18:8, 18 implied throughout).

85. The enemy of Babylon will come into Babylon unnoticed (Isa 47:11, Jer 50:24; 51:2, 14).

86. Babylon will be filled with her enemies brought in under the guise of peace (Dan 11:21).

87. Babylon will have all of her borders cut off, and there will be no way of escape (Jer 50:28; 51:32).

88. Babylon will be destroyed by nuclear fire (Implied throughout)

89. Babylon is land vast land with huge cities, towns and villages throughout (Implied throughout).

90. Babylon will have been a huge missionary nation for Jesus Christ (Jer 50:11; 51:7).

91. Babylon would be a home to multitudes of Jews who leave (Jer 50:4-6, 8; 51:6, 45)

92. The people of Babylon would not know their true identity (Jer 50:6, implied throughout).

93. The people of Babylon would think they are God's elect and eternal (Isa 47:7-8, Rev 18:7).

94. The people of Babylon would enjoy the highest standard of living in the world (Rev 18:7).

95. The people of Babylon would grow mad upon their idols (Jer 50:2, 38; Hab 2:18).

96. The people of Babylon would go into deep sins of all kinds (Rev 18:5).

97. The nation Babylon dwells carelessly before the Lord (Isa 47:8).

98. Babylon becomes proud, haughty, and does not consider her end (Isa 47:7-8).

99. Babylon deals in the occult, in sorceries and drugs (Isa 47:9, 12; Rev 18:23)

Stewart Best www.turinsight.com

Sat, Jul 28, 2012 - 11:36am
Hammer
-
Somewhere over the rainbow

-

-

"I found a flaw in the model that I perceived is the critical functioning structure that defines how the world works." - Alan Greenspan, October 2008 WTF ! Now you tell us !!!
Sat, Jul 28, 2012 - 8:00pm
Jeremiah Jr
-
Babylon USA

-

warning noted

Rom 8:35-39

Sun, Jul 29, 2012 - 10:31am
Nana

Sites

Some sites/people that may help.

https://www.levitt.com/

https://www.lwf.org/site/PageServer

https://www.intouch.org/

https://www.withoneaccord.org/

https://garykah.com/

Have more sites if you want them.

Video unavailable
Sun, Jul 29, 2012 - 12:25pm
Richard Booze
-
FL

Is that all there is?

Mercifully, this has come to a close.

Stack!!

Don't wait for orders! Ride to the sound of the guns!
randomness