For those of you who are familiar, I write in-depth equity research reports with a gold/silver miner focus. I've finished most of the majors, and am looking for a junior/mid-tier miner to write about, and decided I would let the community tell me what they would like to see since the group has already provided so much great information. So go ahead and post a reply to let me know what your vote is for the junior/mid-tier gold/silver miner with the most upside, and I will pick one to write about. A few guidelines are mentioned below.
1) Must be currently producing, or entering production in the next 12 months (no explorers)
2) Funding must not be a big issue for the company.
3) Market Cap of at least 200-250mm
4) Ideally the company should have decent P&P reserves, not only M&I or I unless they are massive.
5) Multiple fold increase in production through 2016 give or take a year.
6) Primary a precious metals miner (not copper or zinc)
7) You think the upside is at least a 5 bagger without silver prices going to $100 or gold to $5,000
Thanks for a creating a great community with amazing content. I look forward to seeing the responses.
Bulls and Bears