Welcome to the updated TF Metals Report! We hope you enjoy the new experience.

We've changed payment processors, so any existing renewals will need to be re-subscribed after expiration. You will receive an email when this happens. If you have any questions, send a message through the Contact page.

Smith and Wesson M&P Shield 9mm

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Sun, Apr 22, 2012 - 9:36am
JimmyTheHand

Smith and Wesson M&P Shield 9mm

Hello all, I bought an M&P Shield for concealed carry during these crazy times. I'm 5' 7" 145 pounds and find the pistol to be very concealable. I ran 100 rounds through it the first day at 3 and 7 yards. My three yard groupings were all very tight with all bullet holes touching one another and at seven yards the were all in the same 1". I really like the trigger on it. It was a little rough or gritty feeling at first, but after a thorough cleaning and ten rounds she smoothed out nicely. It has a vey clear reset after you fire a round, so much so that without realizing it my finger went to that reset point naturally without me having to think about it. I picked it up at Academy Sports for $399.00. I also picked up some 147 Grain Federal Hydroshock bullets for everyday carry. All in all a very concealable, accurate, low recoil and great trigger. I needed a gun that I can belt carry, is lightweight and that I can conceal which is tough because I am a skinny bastard that wears close fitting clothes (wranglers/slacks/dress shirts). All of that to say I highly recommend it.

Edited by: JimmyTheHand on Nov 8, 2014 - 5:06am
Sun, Apr 22, 2012 - 9:41am
JimmyTheHand

Oh...

If any of you have any questions about it I will be happy to answer them if I can.

Mon, Apr 23, 2012 - 11:25pm
Loud Noises
-
Nashville, TN

Great buy!

Great buy! I don't own an M&P but have a friend who is 100% satisfied. In my opinion, the more responsible people there are that are CCWing, the better off we all are.

You may already be set in this department, but make sure you stack your Pb just as deep as your Au and Ag. Not for some epic end of the world battle, but just because it ain't going down in price, and supply could easily be cut off before the Keynesian Experiment hits its finale.

Fri, Apr 27, 2012 - 9:39am (Reply to #3)
Patriot Family
-
Seattle, WA

The M&P lineup is an

The M&P lineup is an excellent choice. I've had my eye on the VTAC 9mm for quite a while but am hoping they start to produce a .45 in that model.

Used to carry a M&P 9mm compact. Great little gun. Eventually switched over to another brand/model because I wanted something a little more concealable. Still miss the M&P though.

Seller of high quality, Thrive brand freeze dried storage foods: www.freezedriedpantry.com

Notice: If you do not see your new comment immediately, do not be alarmed. We are currently refreshing new comments approximately every 2 minutes to better manage performance while working on other issues. Thank you for your patience.

Become a gold member and subscribe to Turd's Vault

Contribute

Donate  Shop

The TFMR Silver Round
Best Price Online, Buy Gold and Silver Today!

Recent Comments

Stasis ...
by Solsson, 1 hour 28 min ago
by J Siefert, 3 hours 55 min ago
by goldcom, Nov 17, 2018 - 10:21pm
by Pug Nuggets, Nov 17, 2018 - 8:04pm
randomness