Fellow Prepper needs HELP - David Sarti aka dsarti1

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Fri, Feb 10, 2012 - 3:43am
solidpractice

Fellow Prepper needs HELP - David Sarti aka dsarti1

This is heartbreaking... please, take a moment to listen - Longtime staple of the YT prepping community, and recently featured participant in the second installment of NatGeo's "Doomsday Preppers", dsarti1 aka David Sarti of Lebanon TN, has been UNJUSTLY labeled by the state as "mentally defective", as he explains in detail in the video below. As a result of this, the government has taken away his ability to participate in the two activities he loves most in life - target shooting, and working with public school children (if you are legally declared ""mentally defective", your right to keep and bear arms will be stripped from you, and your guns taken by force if you do not relinquish them willingly). Anyone who watches Dave's videos can tell you that while he has a very unique and entertaining sense of humor that tends to rub stiffs the wrong way, he is by no means "mentally defective". At risk of sounding conspiratorial, given all the circumstances/the larger history of his YT channel, it does not seem farfetched to believe that Dave was targeted with the explicit goal of disarming him. Please watch and consider his side of the story.

Video unavailable

First they came for the communists,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a communist.

Then they came for the trade unionists,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a trade unionist.

Then they came for the Jews,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew.

Then they came for the Catholics,
and I didn't speak out because I was Protestant.

Then they came for me
and there was no one left to speak out for me.

Edited by: solidpractice on Nov 8, 2014 - 5:06am