Class-action suit against CME, MF Global, and JPM

1 post / 0 new
#1 Thu, Jan 12, 2012 - 7:08pm
SE

Class-action suit against CME, MF Global, and JPM

I just got this from GATA:

Theft, RICO lawsuit targets MF Global, CME Group, MorganChase

Submitted by cpowell on 03:03PM ET Thursday, January 12, 2012. Section: Daily Dispatches
6p ET Thursday, January 12, 2012

Dear Friend of GATA and Gold:

Our friends at the Philadelphia law firm of Berger and Montague this week brought a class-action lawsuit in federal court in New York, charging theft and misappropriation, against people connected with the failed commodity brokerage firm MF Global, including its former CEO, former New Jersey U.S. Sen. and Gov. Jon Corzine; MF Global's enabler and supposed regulator, CME Group; and the investment bank JPMorganChase. The lawsuit is brought under both the Commodity Exchange Act and the Racketeer-Influenced Corrupt Organizations Act -- the famous RICO. (Maybe the lawsuit can determine where MorganChase put Judge Crater.)

MF Global clients interested in participating in the lawsuit should contact Berger and Montague's Merrill Davidoff at mdavidoff[at]bm[dot]net or 215-875-3084 or Michael DellAngelo at mdellangelo[at]bm[dot]net or 215-875-3080.

The lawsuit's complaint is posted at GATA's Internet site here:

https://www.gata.org/files/MFGlobalClassAction-01-12-2012.pdf

CHRIS POWELL, Secretary/Treasurer
Gold Anti-Trust Action Committee Inc.

-----------------------------------------

I submitted the following to Mr. Davidoff:

Hello Mr. Davidoff,

I am a victim of the actions perpetrated by MF Global, CME, and JP Morgan. Now, I did not have accounts held for me by any of these entities, but I do hold physical metals whose prices are influenced by the collusive behaviors of CME and JP Morgan, and possibly MF Global. I ask that these entities be barred from futures trading in commodities and precious metals, and that all guilty parties serve hard labor sentences, and then imprisoned for the rest of their lives after disability determination. I was going to ask you to follow China's example and ask for executions, but it's probably too much for American sensibilities.

Thank you,

---------------------------

Please kindly get your asses busy and start e-mailing!

Edited by: SE on Nov 8, 2014 - 5:02am