Welcome to the updated TF Metals Report! We hope you enjoy the new experience.

We've changed payment processors, so any existing renewals will need to be re-subscribed after expiration. You will receive an email when this happens. If you have any questions, send a message through the Contact page.

How to Post Images using Photobucket, Flickr, etc.

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Tue, Nov 22, 2011 - 1:22pm

How to Post Images using Photobucket, Flickr, etc.

We received a private message asking how to post images using Photobucket, Flickr, or other third-party image hosting services. I'm posting the answer here to share with everyone on the site.

First, click the "Image" icon on the toolbar of your rich text editor, as seen below:

This will pop up a window that looks like the following:

In the "URL" field, add the direct link URL of the Photobucket, Flickr, etc. image. Then click "OK". This will add the image directly into the post.

So as an example, I copied the following URL from Photobucket (https://i876.photobucket.com/albums/ab330/Featured_Page/Fall%20Hub/redlea...) and then I pasted it in the URL field. After clicking "OK" the image is shown in the post. Hope you find this helpful.

Tue, Nov 22, 2011 - 3:59pm
murphy
-
On the Border

thx

How is it done without a third party. I think Dr G posted the method I will attempt it.

Wed, Nov 23, 2011 - 3:36am

Click the "Browse Server"

Click the "Browse Server" button from the picture above then upload an image from your computer.

Sun, Nov 27, 2011 - 7:32pm
foggyroad

Thankyou

thankyou admin and murphy :)

Notice: If you do not see your new comment immediately, do not be alarmed. We are currently refreshing new comments approximately every 2 minutes to better manage performance while working on other issues. Thank you for your patience.

Become a gold member and subscribe to Turd's Vault

Contribute

Donate  Shop

The TFMR Silver Round
Buying Gold

Recent Comments

APPs ...
by Mickey, 18 min 26 sec ago
by AKA AuAgforever AIJ, 25 min 7 sec ago
by canary, 27 min 6 sec ago
by Turd Ferguson, 36 min 16 sec ago
by Turd Ferguson, 45 min 21 sec ago