commodity trading services

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Tue, Nov 15, 2011 - 11:29pm
mattz
-
Boca Raton, FL

commodity trading services

Hello Everyone, My name is Matt and I am a broker with www.OptimusFutures.com one of my good customers has told me about this site and suggested I drop a line here about my services. We are a small outfit and we offer a number of services, but our main ones are the following:

• Full Service Commodity Brokerage This is for those who need technical advice, assistance in execution and/or simply like the traditional broker services. We provide platforms where you could track your positions live as well.
  • Online Discount Trading This is for those who seek to trade online in general. Those of you who are day-traders, we provide unfiltered data via Rithmic, low latency solutions(fast execution), stability and technical support.

I have been a broker close to 15 years, so I know the in/outs of good customers service, and I do respect the choices that people make as far as their brokerages. if you need any assistance or have any questions, please contact me at matt (at sign) optimusfutures.com 1-800 -771-6748

I also here to answer any questions you might have about trading related questions, and/or about our services.

Matt

there is a substantial risk of loss in futures trading. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.

Edited by: mattz on Nov 8, 2014 - 5:16am
Sat, Jul 14, 2012 - 2:02am
mattz
-
Boca Raton, FL

Trading Platforms for Futures Trading

Hello Guys, we have launched a new site listing out futures trading platforms:

Futures Trading Platforms

Let me know if you have any questions.

Matt

here is a substantial risk of loss in futures trading. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.

Sun, Sep 15, 2013 - 10:16pm
mattz
-
Boca Raton, FL

Automated Strategies

We have launched an additional site for automated strategies for Futures traders. Please check out site here: Automated Trading We also carry automated gold strategies.

There is a substantial risk of loss in futures trading. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of futures results.

Become a gold member and subscribe to Turd's Vault

Contribute

Donate Shop

The TFMR Silver Round
Buying Gold

Recent Comments

by AKA AuAgforever AIJ, 13 min 16 sec ago
by SteveW, Feb 17, 2019 - 11:57pm
by Angry Chef, Feb 17, 2019 - 10:59pm
by Dr Jerome, Feb 17, 2019 - 9:49pm
by boomer sooner, Feb 17, 2019 - 9:11pm