Ann Barnhardt, religion and everything in between

26 posts / 0 new
Last post
Wed, Nov 2, 2011 - 5:58am Stephanie C
Stratajema

Re: quirky theory on Ann

Regarding the last 20 seconds of that video of Ann.

I think Ann Barnhardt is such a wonderfully nice person. Super nice with nice insight about what it takes to be a nice person. I noticed her nice eyes with all that intensity and her nice smile and her very nice dress... all while she spoke in a very nice vocal tone. Truly the nicest person ever with the nicest intentions.

Wed, Nov 2, 2011 - 7:38am
Green Lantern

Moderator Jefferson,I have no

Moderator Jefferson,

I have no problems with Turd's rules. I mistakenly assumed that you moved Bsongs post. My bad.

Her insights about the financial system might be spot on but after that her inflaming rhetoric is nothing but pure racism. I am not Christian but I thought the Christian policy was to love your enemy. No exceptions.

If others feel better by listening to her rage, more power to you. Rage and anger will eat you out from the inside until one day you grab your heart and keel over.

Her insights amount to banks and brokerages are corrupt and take your money out. Nothing earth shattering there. For whatever reason, evil people have a gift of gab. Hitler was an amazing motivational speaker. Very articulate. I've already consumed too much attention on her and won't be returning to this thread or her blog for more of the same.

Wed, Nov 2, 2011 - 11:01am
aether
-
everywhere

sorry, i didnt mean to rile

sorry, i didnt mean to rile anyone up.

i hadnt heard of this lady prior to yesterday and a quick search brought up some things i thought people missed (or ignored) when they spoke about her.

i will agree that her message was helpful, and im not trying to discredit her message.

im just pointing out hate, when others choose to ignore or even agree with it.

i also dont think comparing she ladys saying islam should be "exterminated from the face of the earth" is the same as galileo saying the earth revolves around the sun. one if based in hate, the other in fact.
i also dont want to stop her from exercising her 1st amendment right, instead i will exercise my 1st amendment right to call her out.

either way, i didnt mean to cause a big stir. im not a troll, ive been around this place for awhile. ive donated a few times, and read here daily.

Wed, Nov 2, 2011 - 11:12am
Moderator Jefferson
-
XX

@aether

Understood, agreed. Pls. see my clarification above. None of the moves was in response to anything any (OK, most) of the posters wrote - it was merely because

1) Turd asked the conversations be kept on topic

2) I wanted to avoid having to deal with a "yo' mamma" level argument on the main thread WRT the merits of religious fundamentalism

Welcome on board, thanks for your support of the blog and Turd. Hey, at least you can always look back and honestly claim you came in with a bang... :-)

Thu, Nov 10, 2011 - 7:37pm Last Rebel
simonsito
-
Germany

so you think it needs cojones o do that....?

funny how that demonstrates - in stark contrast to the book-burning crusaders' claims - that no muslim anywhere near is keen to kill her, as they probably not only dont take her investment advice very serious, but probably nothin at all that she is yelling around.

Same goes for me, as I generally disgust books being burned (my grandparents have seen -and told me personally- how that played out). But coincidentally, this happened right after a money-printing-spree like the one we are constantly lamenting about, so the koran-burning crazies fit in perfectly well, dont they?

The price of apathy towards public affairs is to be ruled by evil men.