3 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Mon, Oct 31, 2011 - 8:01pm
Buckanear
-
Gold City, ON
Canada

The Scole Experiments

If you like paranormal stuff this one will blow your mind. Many scientists including Rupert Sheldrake were blown away. These experiments at Scole England are not widely known but it appears people on the other side want to let you know we carry on after death.

THE AFTERLIFE INVESTIGATIONS: The Scole Experiments - FEATURE
Edited by: Buckanear on Nov 8, 2014 - 5:24am
-------------------------------------------------------- >From here to there eventually<
Tue, Nov 8, 2011 - 1:46pm
I Got Worms
-
Austin, TX

I finally watched that the

I finally watched that the other night. Fascinating. Thanks for posting.

Wed, Nov 9, 2011 - 10:31am
Buckanear
-
Gold City, ON
Canada

Thanks

I wasn't looking for this stuff just happened across it. There are some cutting edge scientists (eg, Dr Rupert Sheldrake, Dr William Tiller, Dr Edgar Mitchell and many more) with reputations chasing this stuff to understand how it all works. Clearly there is a link emerging between consciousness, quantum science and the paranormal (ghosts, ESP, reality and UFOs). For those who know we are not alone and would like to understand our role in this cosmic game of life these are exciting times. The feeling I get this is part of the awakening that will change the world forever and hopefully will change the money, murder, power, religion, greed paradigm to something more enlightening that engages all sentients who want to move civilization from a Class-0 swamp dwellers to a Class-1 enlightened species. Then we can say we've arrived.

-------------------------------------------------------- >From here to there eventually<
randomness