6 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Mon, Oct 24, 2011 - 12:14pm
question
-
CA

Ron Paul Lite?

Don't seem able to link but the article's on the front page @ Casey Research.

Interesting guy; sort of a Ron Paul light. I liked his views.

He's a very popular, two-term GOP governor. He attracts Independents and crossover Democrats alike. He has a smart plan how to get the US of the economic quagmire it's in. And he's being completed ignored by the mainstream media. Read what Gary Johnson has to say about the state of the union and what we can do to change it…

https://www.caseyresearch.com/articles/best-presidential-candidate-no-one...

Guess the link works

Edited by: question on Nov 8, 2014 - 5:22am
Mon, Oct 24, 2011 - 7:07pm
TPaine
-
Nunya

I like him.  Have no doubts

I like him. Have no doubts in my mind that he puts principle above party. He lives up to the GOP's "smaller gov't, lower taxes" rhetoric, which makes him a paleo-conservative (libertarian) and explains why his own party seems to hate him so much. I thought he might be the Reagan to Paul's Goldwater, but he's getting the treatment Paul did last cycle. He'd be a great pick for Paul's VP, imo. Would put a lot of the "he's too old" criticism to rest.

(I'm not a nimble day-trader. Cash account, no margin and settlement periods makes swing trading more my style)
Wed, Oct 26, 2011 - 1:37pm
question
-
CA

"smaller gov't, lower taxes"

Exactly what's needed. Maybe as VP he could institute changes behind the scene as who notices what the VP does?

RP's ability to raise $ and at least get some notice would help too.

Maybe "hope and change" can get a face lift ant try again?

Learn to behave
Wed, Oct 26, 2011 - 2:51pm (Reply to #3)
TPaine
-
Nunya

question wrote: Maybe "hope

question wrote:

Maybe "hope and change" can get a face lift ant try again?

meh... Sounds dirty to me now. Much prefer "Restore the Constitution" or "Peace, Prosperity and Freedom!"

(I'm not a nimble day-trader. Cash account, no margin and settlement periods makes swing trading more my style)
Thu, Oct 27, 2011 - 1:02pm
question
-
CA

"Restore the Constitution"

TPaine "Restore the Constitution"

Dare to dream

Learn to behave
Fri, Oct 28, 2011 - 3:48pm
Shill
-
Mars
XX

Ron Paul lauded at New York

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

Notice: If you do not see your new comment immediately, do not be alarmed. We are currently refreshing new comments approximately every 2 minutes to better manage performance while working on other issues. Thank you for your patience.